Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Parfum des Merveilles Hermes for women

Parfum des Merveilles Hermes for women
dislike

Parfum des Merveilles Hermes for women Pictures Parfum des Merveilles Hermes for women Pictures

Parfum de Merveilles was created in 2005, the year after the Eau de Merveilles. Perfume has warmer and darker notes, enriched with patchouli and resin. Sweetness of cognac can be felt through a sparkling citrus note. Its scent, which is rather gentle and complex than fresh, makes the whole composition more beautiful. After a while, dark woody notes become more intense, just as with Eau de Mervielles, but in this perfume each note is darker and richer. Salty marine note, which is not obvious in the top, is in a beautiful harmony with warmth of main ingredients. Parfum des Merveilles was created by Jean-Claude Ellena and Ralf Schwieger.

Peru Balsam Amber Patchouli Oakmoss Oak

Parfum des Merveilles Fragrance Reviews

nastyamason
nastyamason

Despite different notes, to my nose Parfum smells identical to Eau. The only difference is longevity which is quite impressive.

Cams
Cams

Perfection! I wish the bottle was larger! Just divine - the original elevated!!

Update: wore this on a recent trip to DC and got compliments with every step - everyone wanted to know what I was wearing!

STRAG
STRAG

Best perfume ever. seriously. This edition is wonderful, love you JCE!!!

Brenao
Brenao

More manly than edt version, but very expensive, but the the patchouli with oakmoss is great, it has a salty vibe. Very nice and unissex.

Eos
Eos

I just added this to my wardrobe and I am loving it already. If you love the dark chypre nature of Elixir des Merveilles, you're going to love this even more. Of the line, this is the most straight forward. It is certainly a chypre: it opens with the Merveilles orange-ozonic accord then transitions quickly to an orange-amber-patchouli heart. To my nose the dry down is absolutely laden with smooth, clean, well blended patchouli, oakmoss and peru balsam.

IMO this is absolutely gorgeous!

Sillage: 9 feet
Longevity: 8 hours
100% Unisex/Genderless
Overall rating and feel: 10/10 but patchouli and oakmoss haters beware: this is not for you. If you don't love either Eau des Merveilles or Elixir des Merveilles don't bother with this. If you love both, get yourself a sample and try it out because I'm officially going into hoarding mode....NOW! :p

Sha
Sha

I checked the Hermes hompage and i found this specific bottle listed as pure perfume pendant with refill, but still named as Eau des, not Parfum des - hm, so, which is it, i'm somewhat perplexed, can sombody help ? Thanx !

vertigo
vertigo

Merveilles collection is a masterpiece for me. Each of the fragrances depict a different forest.

Parfum des Merveilles is a mountain forest that you encounter in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic.
Beside it, normal life goes on. People ski, relax and have fun. But try to make a few steps behind the line of the forest and you will find yourself in a different world. The silence is dense, overwhelming. The snowflakes fall noiselessly. The trees are very straight and tall like pillars, stern, and at the same time - safe. You touch the bark with your cheek, you feel so alive and peaceful. A moment later you feel oddly. Is someone watching you? You make a few steps back, back to life.

Parfum des Merveilles is more similar to Elixir than Elixir to Eau. Oriental, oriental-wwody.

I smell loads of patchouli and amber. I don't know how should peru balsam smell ... but I guess this is the ingredient that makes the scent rounded, warm and ... vanillic? The composition is woody and a bit sweet. Very deep, rich, luxurious, you just dive into it. Lacks citrus notes, but I don't miss them here. It's more bitter and dusty than Elixir.
Transports me to a different dimension.

Definitely not an everyday scent. I actually prefer to smell it from the vial then to smell of it ...
Really difficult to describe, it gives me so many emotions! But I did my best.
The staying power is of course amazing.

One member wrote in the review of Elixir that Hermes chooses its mistresses. Am I conceited to say that I feel one of them?

Big thanks to a lovely member who send me a sample of this perfume ...

Parfum des Merveilles by Hermes 4.59 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Parfum des Merveilles fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Parfum des Merveilles, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum des Merveilles by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum des Merveilles by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles Hermes Hiris Serge Lutens Chergui Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Sisley Soir de Lune Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Chanel Allure Sensuelle