Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

aldehydic
yellow floral
Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate Hermes for women Pictures

This is a lighter version of the classic Rouge Hermes, which kept the floral-woody aroma, lost some depth, but became quite more democratic. The main notes are: ylang-ylang, vanilla, Bulgarian rose, cedar, amber and incense. Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Akiko Kamei.

Aldehydes Ylang-Ylang

Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate Fragrance Reviews

Maryambanoo
Maryambanoo

خیلی بد بود بوی آهن زنگ زده میداد

It was really bad was the smell of rusty iron

henri345que
henri345que

I remember meeting Rouge Hermès in the early years of my journey as a perfume lover. The advertisement caught my attention with a model in a dance position on fire, as if the perfume did get metaphorically like that. To my surprise, the perfume itself was just nothing sexy or carnal, with a worthy composition of a lady of their 60-70 years with elegance, something powdery, floral and contained.

The Eau Delicate version, however, was a surprise and became what I personally call protective perfume, those who seem to form a serious, sober and compelling aura that help you face very cold days. It is interesting that a gentler version could do this, but the original was powerful enough to allow a change a little more delicate without losing its strength.

Rouge Eau Delicate still has a very prominent talc aura of a powder passing a warm, sweet impression. The rose seems more evident in this composition, a rose with a drier side, rough, slightly metallic, blended with ylang that helps give a more sweet floral side and strengthens the resinous powdery feel of the base. At the opening you can see, paying attention, a touch of berries that helps bring more lightness in the opening compared with the original version. The basis of Eau Delicate is similar to the traditional, an aroma of hot resins, a slight hint of iris that only becomes apparent at this moment and a hint of soft musks finish this hot powdery composition.

When the Eau delicate version was discontinued Hermès relaunched the first incarnation of Rouge Hermès, known as Parfum d'Hermès, and transformed the Eau Delicate version in the Rouge one. The Délicate one despite not being more modern is fashioned from a more affordable and yet elegant way. It is likely that the most current version is still close to Eau Delicate, which I still need to check as soon as possible.

DIVa999
DIVa999

I would follow the lady, who is wearing this scent, to the end of the world (if I was a man, of course)))! I imagine the evening dry prairie, full of such smells as yellow, faded grass, and HER, standing on the edge of the break... Her silk dress is flowing with a wind, smelling like dead roses, dried by the sun, cedar, and incense, which will slowly make him crazy after she's gone forever. He's inhaling the traces of amber for a very last time. Afterwards he is going to be drawing roses on his wooden canvas. Or carve the roses on cedar woods... Catch the last breath!

andjela
andjela

Not sure what I was expecting but this is the weirdest smell ever....coffee with some greenery combined.....With a hint of rose.

Hermes Rouge Eau Delicate is a good example of old perfumery in light version. The original Rouge is much stronger and also more complex and nuanced, but the Eau Delicate is not so bad. This is no flanker as it goes now. It's rather a diluted and simplified version of the same perfume, which btw it's a beautiful monster!
This smells like a flanker should smell: simplified yet present and not too thin watery, otherwise it should be called "Eau Invisible" and priced as free ;-)
I saw a tester bottle on a street vendor's desk at local market, you know, those original old bottles that these crazy people insist keeping under the sun...
The initial burst is very green in an 80s style, sort of Cartier Must, CK Obsession, new Samsara or... Hermes Rouge! This stage is a little bit annoying for my taste because it is the more pungent, but rather elegant.
It takes about 1 hour for this Eau Delicate to unfold its beauty on my skin and after that time it becomes a very sweet and powdery scent, both vanillic and floral powdery, in a way similar to a few modern sweet&powdery, still there is a quality to it that make the newer ones bite the dust.
Not too complicated, easy to wear with a soft elegance. Longlasting but not very projecting, I only get whiffs as I move my hands.

Migalex
Migalex

This smells verymuch as the name says, a more delicate version of the opulent Hermes' rouge. I do like it very much. It smells very classical since the beginning. It is extremely powdery, like the original. I cannot believe it does not have plenty of iris. Like the original it is a very particular scent. The only minus side to me is that despite not being that dense this lighter version,I still find it too heavy in a certain way. I do get tired of it very quickly. But still I do find it a very very good fragrance, like the original.

This one was weird on me. I mostly got ozone and not separate notes. When it dried down, it was very green, with synthetic notees I could pin down. It was never bad, but it was always odd.

Heverton
Heverton

This one lives up to it's name. It's delicate!
Here we have a powdery opening mixed with a soft floral aspect, granted by a dominant smell of rose.

Rouge Eau Delicate passes a huge feeling of cleanliness in a smell that is almost like one of those classic soaps based on floral aromas. Very good longevity and projection, but too floral for me.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

My GOD . This is very beautiful scent , I dont mind if it is for women or what so ever ,this is very nice and it has soooo delicate soft powdery drydown which i love love love .Thank you Jae for your nice review that made me pull this off , really you have a good taste.

jae
jae

I wasn't so sure that I'd enjoy this as much as Rouge Hermes. However, there is no room for uncertainty with Hermes. Enter Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate. I thought that this would be a weaker version, but it's actually a very nice, prim version of its predecessor. With less powder, a lighter base and more of an emphasis on the floral aspects, I find this one much easier to wear in warmer weather. I'd love this for Spring and Autumn. It's spicy and floral on my skin with restrained sillage. I love how Hermes perfumes are so well-mannered. This has excellent longevity, to my surprise. It's a definite keeper and an excellent sleeper for a guy to wear. I agree that this isn't an everyday fragrance. But I don't think ANY Hermes fragrance is an "everyday fragrance". Hermes is above that.

Lailica
Lailica

Very spicy and strong. After a while it becomes sweeter but the spices take a long time to evaporate in my skin. Not for everyday use, in my opinion.

samsara1977
samsara1977

Oh, Rouge Hermes... .
One of the perfumes I adore but find so hard to wear. I do like it when I spray it in the room, it gives a warm, cosy feeling. I do miss some more flower - or powerdy notes to 'finish' the scent. It's like something's missing. Spicy, woody, would fit as a men's cologne to. Since it's the 'eau' version, it doesn't have a great lasting power but it never overwhelmes eighter.

popcorn
popcorn

ohh , i like this parfum but cant wear every day.
furst i feel this parfum strong pepper and hard woods notes sekond come roses not sweet ,calm rich smell roses . long lasting sparkling, parfum realy delicate and beautiful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hermes Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.