Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

aldehydic
yellow floral
Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate Hermes for women Pictures

This is a lighter version of the classic Rouge Hermes, which kept the floral-woody aroma, lost some depth, but became quite more democratic. The main notes are: ylang-ylang, vanilla, Bulgarian rose, cedar, amber and incense. Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Akiko Kamei.

Aldehydes Ylang-Ylang

Vanilla Rose

Labdanum Amber Cedar

Rouge Hermes

Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate Fragrance Reviews

Migalex
Migalex

This smells verymuch as the name says, a more delicate version of the opulent Hermes' rouge. I do like it very much. It smells very classical since the beginning. It is extremely powdery, like the original. I cannot believe it does not have plenty of iris. Like the original it is a very particular scent. The only minus side to me is that despite not being that dense this lighter version,I still find it too heavy in a certain way. I do get tired of it very quickly. But still I do find it a very very good fragrance, like the original.

This one was weird on me. I mostly got ozone and not separate notes. When it dried down, it was very green, with synthetic notees I could pin down. It was never bad, but it was always odd.

Heverton
Heverton

This one lives up to it's name. It's delicate!
Here we have a powdery opening mixed with a soft floral aspect, granted by a dominant smell of rose.

Rouge Eau Delicate passes a huge feeling of cleanliness in a smell that is almost like one of those classic soaps based on floral aromas. Very good longevity and projection, but too floral for me.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

My GOD . This is very beautiful scent , I dont mind if it is for women or what so ever ,this is very nice and it has soooo delicate soft powdery drydown which i love love love .Thank you Jae for your nice review that made me pull this off , really you have a good taste.

jae
jae

I wasn't so sure that I'd enjoy this as much as Rouge Hermes. However, there is no room for uncertainty with Hermes. Enter Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate. I thought that this would be a weaker version, but it's actually a very nice, prim version of its predecessor. With less powder, a lighter base and more of an emphasis on the floral aspects, I find this one much easier to wear in warmer weather. I'd love this for Spring and Autumn. It's spicy and floral on my skin with restrained sillage. I love how Hermes perfumes are so well-mannered. This has excellent longevity, to my surprise. It's a definite keeper and an excellent sleeper for a guy to wear. I agree that this isn't an everyday fragrance. But I don't think ANY Hermes fragrance is an "everyday fragrance". Hermes is above that.

Lailica
Lailica

Very spicy and strong. After a while it becomes sweeter but the spices take a long time to evaporate in my skin. Not for everyday use, in my opinion.

samsara1977
samsara1977

Oh, Rouge Hermes... .
One of the perfumes I adore but find so hard to wear. I do like it when I spray it in the room, it gives a warm, cosy feeling. I do miss some more flower - or powerdy notes to 'finish' the scent. It's like something's missing. Spicy, woody, would fit as a men's cologne to. Since it's the 'eau' version, it doesn't have a great lasting power but it never overwhelmes eighter.

popcorn
popcorn

ohh , i like this parfum but cant wear every day.
furst i feel this parfum strong pepper and hard woods notes sekond come roses not sweet ,calm rich smell roses . long lasting sparkling, parfum realy delicate and beautiful.

Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate by Hermes 3.15 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rouge Hermes Eau Delicate by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.