Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Doolciiisssimo Hilde Soliani for women and men
dislike

cherry
tobacco

Doolciiisssimo by Hilde Soliani is inspired by a sweet dessert recipe from Milan; a creamy treat with cherry soaked tobacco. Since it is dark and deep, it can be used with pleasure by both sexes. It contains notes of vanilla, tobacco with cherry aromas and patchouli. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Patchouli Vanille Tobacco Cherry

Doolciiisssimo Fragrance Reviews

Cochlea
Cochlea

Pure serendipity! I adore this gourmand! It is a dark and earthy gourmand. I have dismissed this by looking at the notes (Vanilla and cherry turned me off) but I love it. Thank you to Jitterbug Perfume Lover for this sample!

This is really cool smoky tobacco with a lovely dose of sweet vanilla and cherry. It is hard to describe even though there's 4 notes! It starts off very harsh smelling of chemical/alcohol then it softens after a few minutes. A sweet cherry note follows and it subdues slowly allowing the rich full-bodied tobacco scent to come through. The moist patchouli is here and is well blended but also deepens the scent a bit. Doolciisssimo does not smell immature, fruity or sugary, I think it is because of the patchouli here. I enjoy the complexity of the pipe tobacco along with the touch of cherry, patchouli, a touch of smooth creamy butterscotch in the background. If you love tobacco fragrances as much as me, you should try this one.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

It is right there with Bell D'Antonio. Sublime tobacco w/ a delicious cherry sweetness. Simple, redolent, elegant, and tobacco heavenly. It smells very natural. Unisex. Good for every day wear but also for formal occasions. I would wear it all year, although perhaps not at the peak of summer. Longevity and silage are above average. If you are a tobacco scent lover, you have to try this one.

Galya
Galya

Good sobstitute of gloria cacharel.sweet vanilla and cherry,very yammy.

carolleelou
carolleelou

I am not going to sugar coat this, this perfume smells disgusting on me.

This is one of only two perfumes (the only other being Lanvin’s Arpege), that has produced a truly physical reaction upon first sniff and that physical reaction was a gag so powerful I literally thought I was going to throw up where I stood.

I had a truly visceral reaction to this perfume that took me back to the age of 13 when me, my older sister, and our 2 best friends swiped a tin of their dad’s Cherry flavored SKOAL and proceeded to “chew” tobacco. I was never so sick in my entire life (at that time anyway) and one sniff of this perfume saw me back at the tender age of 13, lying on the bathroom floor in my best friend's house, disgustingly, painfully, and violently ill.

This stuff doesn’t get any better on me with the dry down either. I now smell like I just chain-smoked 3 packs of Camel no filters and am trying to cover my smoke stench with an overly sweet cherry perfume. I smell absolutely hideous and I cannot wait to wash this off. The smell is so horrid I literally have to hold my arm away from me or I gag.

Maybe it is my body chemistry – I don’t know, but the cigarette smell is overwhelming. I smoked for 10 years and this is the MOST authentic cigarette smell I have ever come across in a perfume. I quit for a reason (well, many actually) but one sniff of this perfume reminds me how disgusting I must have smelled after lighting up.

Like another reviewer stated, I also find this similar to Pure Havane. I actually reviewed Pure Havane and I have to say, these are definitely in the same vein but this is even more horrid than Pure Havane, at least that tobacco smell was more cigarish and less cigarette smelling. I reek, seriously.

This obviously works for some people but I refuse to smell like cigarettes and oversweet cherry perfume.

lalaps
lalaps

I put this on right before going to the grocery store this morning. On my ride down the elevator, all I could smell was cigarette smoke. However, by the time I reached the store, it had mellowed to a nice, fruity cigar smell. I enjoyed catching whiffs of it as I browsed the aisles. It's an interesting, mature fragrance for me, but every now and then that cigarette association rears its ugly head. I don't think I could do a full bottle for that reason.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

When I first put this on, It reminded me of Blu Mediterraneo Mandorlo di Sicilia so much for about 30 seconds that I almost made a snap decision that I didn't need this one. Then, it developed a very interesting, extremely powdery cherry patchouli scent that seemed too "simple" and I almost wrote it off again.

Five minutes later, the perfume became the absolutely most amazing cherry tobacco scent and I could not stop smelling my wrist. NOTHING like Mandorlo di Sicilia! No idea why the opening smelled so similar. Anyway, it is much deeper and fuller cherry tobacco with slight patchouli at this stage, and retains a slight powder, but it is very well blended so really none of the notes stand out over the others. It's just smooth and sweet. I can't really comment on the projection because I have a dab sample, and I find things project differently when sprayed. Definitely goiong to save up for a full bottle of this beauty.

naht
naht

I loooove Doolciiisssimo. It's very natural, don't smells synthetic cherry...Reminds me Gloria by Cacharel without the boozy note

garamascara
garamascara

I have a special perfume fairy, Kris919, she has graciously sent me many of her previously tested samples. It's so interesting to see where we agree and where we differ in our assessments. Doolciisssimo may be our biggest difference of opinion. Her review uses words like whale blubber and Ron Jeremy, two of the grossest things I can imagine smelling. I, on the other hand, love this one. At first this reminded me of Guerlain's Tonka Imperiale, probably owing to the tobacco. I decided to test them side by side. They are similar but at the end of the day Guerlain wins. Actually, wearing them side by side made Doolciisssimo smell more like root beer which reminds me of Hypnotic Poison.

I think this is an interesting sweet and comfy scent, that I would probably grab for a lot if I had a full bottle. Tobacco is a difficult note for me but I like it in here. The lasting power is good and it has a rather large and noticeable sillage.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Delicious tobacco with a hint of fruit which manages to stay sheer at the same time. I tested this without knowing the notes listed here and what immediately jumped at me was lovely tobacco and vanilla, and then some strange powdery-aquatic scent. If I were less enthusiastic about this fragrance, I would have described it as "John Galliano the original perfume meets tobacco", but it's actually so much better! The longevity and projection are amazing and it smells so good that now I crave a full bottle!

kris919
kris919

before I scrub this total disaster off my arm, I'm going to attempt to describe it. this is cheap stale pipe tobacco. This is like a 20 year old pouch of low quality drugstore-bought cherry flavored Captain Black pipe tobacco found at the bottom of an old sea captain's clothes hamper surrounded by his nasty whale blubber-soaked musty moldy underwear. I can see a big sweaty fat guy like Ron Jeremy or Captain Lou Albano wearing this. I know every review is subjective and is based on the individual's skin chemistry, but damn...this stuff is dreadful on me. I'm a female that prefers unisex perfumes, but this isn't unisex at all..it's anti-sex. yuck

makeupgirl9273
makeupgirl9273

The combination of notes smelled EXACTLY of cigarette smoke on my skin. HORRID.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

An intriguing gourmand, reconciles tobacco and vanilla, which comes that feeling of honey, almond, delicious and balanced with tobacco.
The light touch fruity with cherry lever to something more aphrodisiac, stimulating olfactory and tasty too, gorgeous!

hellkat
hellkat

This is the perfect amount of sweetness for me, the icecream and cherry tobacco combination is wonderful, so sweet, and the leathery smokey patchouli base is so sexy. It makes me think of sensual delights: lying on a leather couch in the sunshine eating vanilla icecream and strawberries in an extremely risque fashion whilst a handsome man smoking a pipeful of cherry tobacco peers lustfully at me over the top of his pipe. I love it!

bloodonthemoon
bloodonthemoon

Cherry vanilla and sun warmed honeyed tobacco leaves. I like this scent because it is not over powering. It comes off very playful, simple and a little bit childish. Occasionally it gives off a salty sugar cookie vibe. So good!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Based on the name I was expecting something gourmand, but this smells like fruit- and tonka-flavored tobacco that’s still in the process of curing, and musk. What I smell up front is more or less what I smell even after 10+ hours of drydown. I’m not crazy about tobacco as a perfume note, at least not when it’s as explicit as this tobacco is.

The bottom line is that Dolcissimo is very heavy on the tobacco, too heavy to appeal to me. I like the fruity notes, the tonka-vanilla, and the fruity musk in the base, which really goes well with the tobacco, but it’s just too much realism. I suppose that if you consider chewing tobacco gourmand, then the name fits, but I think I’ll pass.

Migotka
Migotka

A good perfumer makes a lovely perfume. A great perfume takes an overexploited note and makes something different with it. Which is what Hilde Soliani did with cherry and vanilla.

Whatever I imagined Doolciiisssimo might be was wrong. The fragrance starts with a punch of sweet, dark, dried cherries. The juice is gone, but the aroma is still there. Then tobacco kicks in. I need to note that tobacco is a note I would love to love, but very often fragrances with it tend to smell on me like something decomposing in an old, humid basement, with TF Tobacco Vanille being an exception. Doolciiisssimo resembles Tobacco Vanille slightly- there is the strong vanilla presence and smoky tobacco, but the sweet cherry note sets the two apart.

However, 30 minutes into the fragrance, my hand started smelling sort of like a cherry ashtray. At first I thought my neighbour has been smoking new type of cigarettes before realising it was my perfume. It is not exactly unpleasant, there is still vanilla and cherry out there, made me think that is cigarettes smelled like this, I would not mind hanging around smokers, but it is still not enough to make me love tobacco.

poivrerose
poivrerose

This is so dusty and authentic. Like picking up dried cherry tobacco leaves and crushing them to dust between your fingertips. Like lifting a fresh hand rolled cigarette to your nose and breathing in the length of it. Spot on. A great blend. Aside from the cherry it has that natural lightly fruity aroma that tabacco tends to carry - sort of a raisin aroma. Not smoky by any means, but it becomes a bit powdery towards the end. Still, a gorgeous dry sweet tobacco scent. So very realistic and I am impressed with this. Light sillage, but you can sense it. Very long lasting. For those who'd love to smell of sweetened tobacco - you might like to try this.

Dominga
Dominga

I love it, love it, love it! The tasting is becoming more interesting, but not only that! A true delicacy that could only be the result of ingenuity and imagination .. It is poetry to my nose, delirium to my senses! This time I wanted to smell it to paper and skin, smelling, smelling me, and i smell one more time, and let the perfume to exalt.., this is true whirlwind of SensaziiionI! I remember something.. the cherry blossoms and !?,.. where having been heard'em,maybe in a small size of cheer hand cream from L'Occitane, .. and the leaves of sweet tobacco pipe?!, which is unusual in a female parfum (actually,Dolciiissimo is not among those categorized in one or the other), but it is pleasure, charm prominent [it is usually sweetened with aromatic spices and resins such as vanilla and tonka bean], heat, source of wealth.

We also musk smell of patchouli dormouse and a fund to complete the harmony of our tobacco.
More than sweet, sugar-wise, I see a sweetness, delicacy of cherry blossoms, which are made by combining the resin tabacco.It is creamy, this is the of DolciiisssiMO.
Soliani suggests the same "light in the eyes of a child when tasting his icecream of cherry and tabacco. I would say,a wonderful icecream tobacco that comes to mind is that one the chef Maurilio Garola shares on the internet, he serves him even on hot cakes accompanied by Moscato di Pantelleria.

And yet, the exquisite foretaste of verrines with Cherry and icecream,of which Elenuccia75 shares with us her huge passion.And I am alreday washing my cherries from Puglia, stoning them, then cuttinig them in half, and covering with sugar.At this point, I 'll add the juice lemon and stand half an hour, then I shall put the cherries on a saucepan on the stove, stirring for a few minutes before the passaverdura. When a cream is whipped with blender, I 'll mix the bottom of cherry and whipped cream .. mmm !, what a delicious cherry cream!
Thus, DolciiisssiMO is, in truth, so round and ripe, the full corpus, copper, to have almost a symbiotic association with a special rum aged 12 years, the El Dorado Rum, with tobacco and fruit and spices (there is a more leather), which would shine them both smell and recognize the similarities.

DolciiisssiMO lets us savor the summer, it is from late May to July that you can pick the cherries in the fields, bring to the table, where there are improvements to our mood, heart, line, tan and much more. I also discovered Cherries are rich in anthocyanins which act as an aspirin for their analgesic properties.
At this point, I would taste my cherries icecream and tobacco on a sunny day, wrap me DolciiisssiMo Hilde Soliani Profumi and cut me a nice break in the middle of a garden in early spring, with the maximum absolute pleasure .

fragrance magazine author

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Doolciiisssimo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Doolciiisssimo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Doolciiisssimo by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Doolciiisssimo by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.