Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Fraaagola Saalaaata Hilde Soliani for women
dislike

salty
marine

Fraaagola Saalaaata is a compelling and unusual perfume of strawberries and salt notes. Available as 100 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Hilde Soliani.

Big Strawberry Salt

Garriguette

Fraaagola Saalaaata Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

Smells like stawberry lollipops or candy definitely the artificial strawberry not the real thing. Very nice thought. Very sugary sweet. Addictive!

pbach
pbach

It reminds me of red and white striped candy canes: strawberries and cream, salt, sugar and vanilla smells. Very simply structured and too sweet for me. Long lasting fragrance.

CLevol
CLevol

Smell again!! This isn't salted strawberry! This is violet! Maybe a lot of violet blended with the little sweetness of strawberry.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This fragrance is a simple pleasure! There are no big bells and whistles, no wild or melodical note progressions - this does not scream "art"! ...but BOY, IS IT GOOD.

Fraagola Saalaaata opens up with a piled-high-with-sugar, sticky, strawberry lollipop blast. Crystal clear and true to strawberry, I don't get any plastic or powder out of this, nothing that smells like a doll, as I sometimes get from strawberry in perfumery! The drydown becomes a bit more complex with what is described in the note pyramid as a salty accord, but to me comes through as a creamy, vanillic-berry type of feel, something almost like cotton candy.

A fun novelty for any fragrance collector, perfumista with a sweet-tooth, or that lone individual looking for the epitome of a strawberry fragrance! Delicious!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Very simple, but works magic in the hot months for me. I would never travel without it in the heat of the summer. A hit with the children too! They love it! I do adore it, as with many of her fragrances, however I haven't tried them all, but there are a few more I'd love to add to my list! Give them a try!

Filomena
Filomena

Toot sweets_This perfume takes me back to the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. There is a scene where Dick Van Dyke tries to sell candy you can whistle on.
I imagine those toot sweets to smell just like Fraaagola Saalaaata :)

lalaps
lalaps

This seriously smells like the strawberry scented toys that were so popular in the 80s and 90s (strawberry shortcake dolls, my little ponies, and scatch and sniff stickers). I LOVE it. Call me a simple gal, but I really like smelling like dessert - especially by the pool.

butterbean
butterbean

Yummy Strawberries!

This scent is very strong and very sweet. I love the very faint saltiness in the background of it.

Sugar sweet box of strawberries covered in thick fragrant strawberry syrup.

It reminds my of yummy things, takes to me to my childhood, and it is very girly! (agree with Roge' below).

It also reminds me Fanta Red Cream Soda - something I haven't had since a child - so it brings back childhood memories.

The longevity of this is outstanding! and the dry down is very creamy yummy.

LOVE!

Roge'
Roge'

This review is for the fellas:

What in the hell just happened to my nose?!! It smells like I fell in a box of strawberries and I've been smelling like Strawberry Shortcake ever since then. This fragrance has an immature vibe that I admittingly like but this will not go over smoothly for men(I don't care what luckyscent suggest). Fraaagola puts you in the mindframe of a 11yr old girl with pigtails riding a bike with the banana seat. I'm one of those kinda guys that doesn't care what anyone thinks. I flirt with all the fragrances while completely ignoring the gender meter. Again, this is me speaking...This is an automatic winner for the giiirly giiirl or perhaps the girly guy haha!!

[QUICK UPDATE]: I'm about 20 hours deep and im getting a strawberry laffy taffy aroma. Longevity is beastly!

Winki
Winki

I totally agree with frogsnsnails review. I bought the full bottle this Summer from Lucky Scent and it is my all time favorite giddy-warm-weather scent. I love smelling like a Straberry Shortcake doll (with the addition of supreme salt)!

LittleDragonette
LittleDragonette

Tongue-in-cheek olfactory equivalent to those Fizz candies from when I was younger. They used to come in a long strip of single packets. The very moment I smelled this that was the primary thing that came to mind. Actually to be more precise, the INSIDE of the candy; right when you break through the tartly sweet hard candy exterior and the fizz comes frothing out. They always had an interesting salty edge to them, which made them reeeally fun to eat. That's what this is exactly---to my nose. Effervescent-sweet-salty-strawberry-fizziness. Tasty!

windyhaswings
windyhaswings

Pink bubblegum. Sweet and adolescent, not unlike the scented Strawberry Shortcake dolls from years ago.

frogsnsnails
frogsnsnails

Luxurious strawberry saltwater taffy. Note that I said luxurious. These are high quality ingredients, and not cloying in the least bit. Stays close to the skin, but that's how I enjoy my perfumes.
This frag makes me joyful, and whenever I wear this I get the inclination to frolic about. True to its notes, it is definitively strawberry with a touch of salt. No sugary drollness here. I have to agree that even though the idea of strawberries attracts a younger crowd, this scent will work well with all ages.
To put it into perspective, the box arrived at work, and since the dept. I work in is male dominated, the only people available to smell the bottle were men. They loved it. They sniffed the bottle… and then sniffed it again… and then sniffed it again.
If you're into joyful, playful, simple frags do sample this.

Creamy, slightly salted strawberries. Really simple and quiet pretty, but doesn't last at all, vanishing utterly within half an hour. I wish it lasted on me as it seemed to on floof, but none of the Hilde Solianis last on me at all. It's also a bit annoying that these fragrances are spelled so ridiculously. I can never find what I'm looking for because I can never remember if she used two "a"s or three in her spellings. Simple would be better!

Hollie
Hollie

I was so extremely excited to try this and now that I have, I feel a little let down. It's a very simple strawberry....and not the freshly picked kind but more of the plastic-y ( like Flavorite mentioned) doll hair or lip gloss type. The "salt" smell is very bitter to my nose and only lasts for maybe 3-5 minutes then fades leaving only the strawberry for a couple hours.I'm not repelled by this scent by any means but it doesn't do much for me in general and doesn't really match my personality either. I'll give it another try in the summer and perhaps it'll be more to my liking when the weather is warmer. I have to disagree that it smells like Womanity.....the salt note in this is nothing compared to the salt note in Womanity ( which I adore) and there is no strawberry in Womanity either. They smell nothing alike to me and Womanity is much more complex in my opinion. I am overly glad that I only purchased a sample as this is a very expensive perfume. I think I would have cried if I had blindly spent $300 on a bottle. It just goes to show that just because it's expensive, it does not make it a masterpiece.
UPDATE (several months later) I know I won't be popular for comparing this scent to both Britney's Circus Fantasy and SJP NYC but they really do have alot in common. Circus Fantasy doesn't even list strawberries as a note ( it lists rasberries, etc.) but I smell salty strawberries....I think a better interpretation too (still not really my type of scent though.) If you're not into paying top dollar for mediocre fragrances and wouldn't be too embarrassed to say you're wearing a Britney scent if asked, give Circus Fantasy a try instead ( you can buy a 1.7 oz bottle for about $10 dollars at your local Ross or TJ Maxx.

floof
floof

I really like it, long lasting strawberry starburst salt fragrance. My roommate (male) hates it because it reminds him of herbal essences, and although i can see the comparison, this smells of higher quality with surprising lasting power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fraaagola Saalaaata by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fraaagola Saalaaata by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.