Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Orgasmo Mint Hilde Soliani for women and men

Orgasmo Mint Hilde Soliani for women and men

Orgasmo Mint by Hilde Soliani is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Orgasmo Mint was launched in 2013. The fragrance features mint.

Orgasmo Mint Fragrance Reviews

According to six people voting, this fragrance is for spring nights. Interesting. I have not smelled the original Orgasmo, but I am however partial to anything amaretto/bitter almond in fragrance (Mandorla by L'Erbolario being my holy grail, thank you ilariaelena!). Obviously, the notes of the original Orgasmo should be added to this page, not that they are anything to marvel at - amaretto and almond only.

The mint is super green. It is an extremely realistic green mint, mojito-like. Personally I think it clashes with the amaretto, really, like a concoction you could maybe muster bringing to a pre-teen party as a kid by carefully pouring a bit of your parents' Disaronno and some premade mojito mix into an old Sprite bottle to the delight of every other eleven-year-old there. As a fragrance, it doesn't really work. I find myself wishing away the mint so that I could savor the deliciousness behind it. Sillage and longevity moderate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Orgasmo Mint fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Orgasmo Mint, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orgasmo Mint by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orgasmo Mint by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain L`Artisan Parfumeur Amour Nocturne Guerlain Shalimar Xerjoff Lira Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Hilde Soliani Una Tira l Altra Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Serge Lutens Chergui Robert Piguet Fracas Clinique Aromatics Elixir Dr. Gritti Preludio Dr. Gritti Antalya Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Ma Premiere Robe 2016 Dr. Gritti Delirium Dr. Gritti Damascus Al Haramain Perfumes Obsessive Oudh Hilde Soliani Vagabondo Bruno Acampora Blu