Designers » F-H » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Peccatrice Hilde Soliani for women and men
dislike

savory
Peccatrice Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures

Peccatrice by Hilde Soliani is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Peccatrice was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Hilde Soliani. The fragrance features cedar, olive, black pepper and fennel.

Cedar Olive Black Pepper Fennel

Feminite du Bois

Peccatrice Fragrance Reviews

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

Agh. I find this most distressing to wear.

It is an exceedingly modern (ie will date rapidly) and exceedingly sweet mixture of sherbet, peaches and wood-shavings.
It's also distinctly feminine and much too sweet for a man to wear with much conviction.

The cedar and pepper are present and distinctly recognisable, but there is no fennel and no olive detectable to my nose, just a rather harsh, persistent and conventional fruity sweetness over wood.

Not the one for me.

houzi
houzi

Ever since I tried Pear & Olive last year I've been looking for another lovely, rich and fatty olive fragrance, but I haven't liked a single one of those I tried so far. They have tended to focus on the briny facet of the note, while I'm after something fatty and floral, something wholesome and a bit luxurious instead. Unfortunately, Peccatrice has much more in common with the first category.

This is just my imagination here, but I'd swear I smell incense in the composition—I get quite a lot of that intense, pungent soapiness that’s a downfall of most incense-dominated perfumes for me. Beyond the sharp and dry, incense-y quality, there's salted olives and cedar—making Peccatrice a very savoury concoction. I do pick up a hint of liquorice-like sweetness peeking through, but overall the fragrance wears harsh and mineral on me.

Too bad, because that olive note looked quite promising.

ANNAFRYS
ANNAFRYS

ok I ve purchased it in the summer with a hope It will meet my desire for it...Nope its not a season...

Right now its so cold and cloudy in Chicago.. I open a bottle and it does warm me up. I feel Italian leather..spices..yup this is the season for this one.

As I hated in the summer I defend it in this timeline. I am glad I have it.

I think I could imagine this way...a room Illuminati are meeting in...

Scent of power...sex and secrets...

Roge'
Roge'

What is Peccatrice? It's the nighttime cuddly, comforting, peaceful, soothing so you can rest medicine. Where there's Peccatrice there's pepper and the pepper double dutches throughout the duration(hesitates to fully jump in). Within all the spicy glory that Peccatrice seems to offer, it remains as humble as a dove. Price Tag Amnesia: Is this fragrance sexy enough to where it would make you forget the price? The answer is no. Too safe for my taste. I need more CGI, more stunts and more explosions. Interestingly, the wild fennel lends its sweetness by creating a plummy Opus I like vibe throughout. Final conclusion: This frag gets the shoulder shrug but in a positive way(if that makes sense).

redart
redart

In this perfume you can enjoy the fresh aromas and green Sicilia.Un wonderful aroma.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Peccatrice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Peccatrice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Peccatrice by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Peccatrice by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Sables Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Von Eusersdorff Classic Patchouli Farmacia SS. Annunziata Ambra Nera Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar Rania J Ambre Loup Parfums de Marly Oajan James Heeley Iris de Nuit Penhaligon`s Elixir Mona di Orio Vanille Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Hermes Hiris Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Molinard Habanita Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Parfumerie Generale Private Collection Un Crime Exotique L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Etat Libre d`Orange The Afternoon of a Faun