Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario Hilde Soliani for women and men
dislike

tropical
coconut
Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma is the second line of fragrances launched in 2008 by Italian artist and designer Hilde Soliani. The line is devoted to the theater in Parma (Teatro di Regio di Parma).

Bell'Antonio
Mangiami Dopo Teatro
Stecca
Sipario
Vecchi Rossetti

Sipario (Curtain) is is inspired by piña colada, a sweet cocktail with white rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and vanilla. It is a sweet light very gourmand and optimistic composition.

Rum Coconut Pineapple Vanilla

Pina Colada

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario Fragrance Reviews

dsty
dsty

It's always a good sign when I start surfing around the internet looking for full bottle prices before I even finish my sample, which is exactly what happened with Sipario. And I can only agree with the description I found on Hilde Soliani's own website: "sometimes the only adequate response to a perfume is not words but happy sounds... mmmm... "

This really is the perfect piña colada: juicy, tropical, creamy and boozy but not too heavy and not sticky or synthetic smelling at all, which seems like a rare triumph in the category of tropical coconut scents. The coconut isn't overly dominant either, by the way; especially in the opening, the pineapple plays at least an equally important role. So summery, but also substantial enough that it can be worn year-around as a reminder of summer.

I could kick myself for letting this sample lie around for so long, because in the mean time it seems to have been discontinued and it wasn't cheap to begin with. I'll be on the hunt for a bigger amount!

butterbean
butterbean

I love this.

Pineapple juice, coconut, and rum cocktail! Similar to a piña colada but pineapple is much stronger and I love that about it!

Very summery, tropical, fresh. It is fun, uplifting. I keep looking around for the ocean and beach and wondering why I am not in a bikini yet?

Rum you can definitely tell it is in there - very rummy. I swear I just had a glass of pineapple juice and rum with a splash of coconut water.

I put this on around 10 am and 6 hrs later I can still smell it. It isn't heavy - sits very close to the skin. Today is a cool rainy day too. Hopefully in the Sun and heat it will project more?

I was struck immediately by the familiarity of the scent reproduced by the opening of Hilde Soliani Profumi SIPARIO. I knew that it came from Tenneco, the convenience store located between my house and my junior high school, where I stopped on many, many afternoons to buy a variety of dextrose-rich candies, among my favorites of which were Sweetarts and Pixie Stix.

While I went back and forth in my mind trying to decide which precise candy SIPARIO was reminding me of, suddenly the perfume lurched in an entirely different direction, with coconut emerging louder and louder, until at last I found myself ensconced in a cloud of coconut-based suntan lotion aroma.

Who would have thought to combine two such distinct yet totally familiar stages into a single perfume? Yes, this composition is original. No, I would never wear it.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Smells just like a pina colada- strong coconut and secondary pineapple notes. Very natural smelling, not plastic. Doesn't last but a few minutes on me.

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

This is gorgeous - so cheerful and happy, takes me straight to an island paradise. Not cloying or tween for me at all... Perfect tropical cocktail.

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

Smells like cocoa butter and coconut why not to take the cheaper version from Body Shop?

jeca
jeca

Oh yes! I agree with you dear Judith! I like Sipario and the entire Teatro Olfattivo line. This scent is so cheerful and relaxing, like doing nothing and sipping pina colada.

I smell all the ingredients of this cocktail: coconut cream, delicious sweet pineapple and rum. This alcohol note keeps the composition from transformation into ordinary almost childish delight. Rum is light, but noticeable. Sweet, but as Judith said not overwhelming sweet.

judith
judith

I love this fragrance. It smells as if I were laying on a tropical beach with a pina colada. Sipario is a gourmand but it is NOT overly sweet,just right. Perfect for summer. Sillage is good and lasts about 8 hours on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Sipario by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Xerjoff Mamluk Creed Virgin Island Water Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Elie Saab Le Parfum Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau Poudree Givenchy Organza Indecence Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming Ginestet Botrytis Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Montale Aoud Collection - Red Aoud Kate Walsh Boyfriend Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose By Kilian Back to Black Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Hanae Mori Hanae Mori