Designers » F-H » Aromatic Green « Groups

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca Hilde Soliani for women and men

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca Hilde Soliani for women and men

I have it: 4 I want it: 13

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma is the second line of fragrances launched in 2008 by Italian artist and designer Hilde Soliani. The line is devoted to the theater in Parma (Teatro di Regio di Parma).

Mangiami Dopo Teatro
Vecchi Rossetti

Stecca means mistake in Italian. The main note of this perfume is tomato leaf which played its role in life of theater - as a weapon of people who were not content with plays.

Tomato Leaf

Memory of Kindness

Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca Fragrance Reviews

Crushed tomato leaves and the freshly cut flesh of a green capsicum. Very linear and very pungent. It's not a note I'd wear on its own, in fact, I find the ozonic bitterness slightly nauseating, but I can imagine it being layered with other scents.

This smells more to me of pickled hot green peppers than tomato leaves. Quite intriguing and not acidic, as one might imagine. Nice.

sherapop's review is just so funny but I have to agree with a lot of what have been said.
It is rather a peculiar perfume and indeed, who would want to smell of a tomato plant??? Yet, in a strange way, I quite like it as it reminds me of sunny summer time picking tomatoes in the garden. It is fresh, green and a bit peppery, just like the actual tomato stem/leaves. If you close your eyes and sniff it, you could easily be mistaken thinking it is a proper tomato plant you are smelling.
So, in conclusion, I quite like it but I don't know what occassion would possibly call for this sort of a scent? Perhaps gardening and picking tomatoes, that way I could be well camouflaged!

Yup. Smells just like green tomato leaves and stems. While I like this scent as it reminds me of hot summer days in the garden, I don't want to smell like this. Also, the fragrance oil companies that sell cheap bulk oils for the making of candles and soap have this exact scent for $2USD per ounce, so the price seems stupidly high to smell like this. Sherapop is right that Demeter probably already did this. A fun scent, totally, but maybe not a perfume.

Hilde Soliani Profumi STECCA would be a must-have perfume—if only I were a caterpillar. Seriously, I'm a bit baffled as to why anyone of non-caterpillar origins would want to smell as though he or she spent the day picking tomatoes.

I've tried a few other perfumes with tomato leaf as a note: Annick Goutal PASSION and FOLAVRIL and Emilio Pucci SOLE 149. Unlike those complex compositions, STECCA uses tomato leaf not as one among a number of mutually complementary notes, but as the focal—and seemingly the only—note. Okay, so maybe that was a novel idea—who would have thought?

Then again, I do believe that this Big New Idea derives directly from Demeter. In fact, now that I think about it, tomato leaf may well already be on Demeter's either actual or prospective list of smells to re-create in spritz-on form. But even evaluated on its own terms, as a part of the Teatro series, STECCA fails, since the tomatoes which disgruntled audience members might have thrown at the actors on stage would have smelled like tomatoes, not green leaves and vines.

Needless to say, I'm unimpressed.

Hilde I love you, you are a genius!! Stecca is gorgeous!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Stecca by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Oriza L. Legrand Chypre Mousse Les Nereides Oppoponax Serge Lutens Bois de Violette Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Sur la Route du Mexique The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Hilde Soliani Crema di Latte Mona di Orio Nuit Noire Oriza L. Legrand Reve d'Ossian Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 5 Sherbet: Rhubarb Guerlain Guet Apens Profumum Roma Arso Serge Lutens Chene Annick Goutal Encens Flamboyant Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Hilde Soliani Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Mangiami Dopo Teatro Miller et Bertaux A Quiet Morning Memo Shams Oud Parfumerie Generale PG19 Louanges Profanes