Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Ti Amo: Anemone Hilde Soliani for women and men

Ti Amo: Anemone Hilde Soliani for women and men
dislike

Ti Amo: Anemone Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures

Ti Amo: Anemone by Hilde Soliani is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange blossom, ivy, tulip and galbanum; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, jasmine and cyclamen; base notes are vetiver and musk.

Orange Blossom Ivy Tulip Galbanum

Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Cyclamen

Vetiver Musk

Anais Anais

Ti Amo: Anemone Fragrance Reviews

icekat
icekat

Every spring I look forward to my bulb garden when the colorful tulips, daffodils and hyacinths magically emerge from the awakened earth and reach for the warm rays of sun. There is such a natural beauty in their tender leaves and blossoms. And their scent is a divine mix of newborn green, cool air, flowers and a bit of earth. Hilde Soliani managed to capture the scent of this spring garden in Anemone.

The first 15 minutes of this scent is all about green ivy and tulip. It is a great representation of a tulip with a natural green accord that I love about tulips. Galbanum seamlessly works with the ivy and tulip combo creating this natural, green and vibrant representation of the flower. As the scent develops, the jasmine flowers become more noticeable, though there is absolutely nothing indolic about this jasmine. It is very tender and airy. Later on the spring bouquet is enhanced by a crisp scent of lily of the valley. I have tried many jasmine – lily of the valley combos and they often seem too powerful to me. Not this one. Yes, there is a cool crispness in this scent but Anemone never loses its green, airy and tender quality of a spring bulb garden. The scent remains natural and lovely from the first notes to the base where the soft floral notes are layered on the woody foundation. The lasting power is up to 8 hours and the sillage is medium on my skin.

It is interesting that anemone flower does not have a strong scent and it does not appear to be part of the composition but as with some other scents in Hilde’s Ti Amo collection, perhaps it is an abstract representation of this flower. After all “anemone” is translated from Greek as a wind flower and this scent definitely succeeds in reproducing the feeling of a fresh spring wind.

Overall score is 10/10. I fell in love with this scent and was obsessed with it until I finally got a full bottle. I enjoy wearing it in spring and definitely recommend it.

Sultan
Sultan

well, I agree. too flowery for a man. even unpleasant on my skin. reminds a blossoming garden with tons of flying insects :) burns out very quickly on my skin and then smells like rusty metal.

martin_nemo
martin_nemo

Bought it today in perfume concentration. This can't be unisex. I am a man and I wear some of perfumes made for women (Cristalle, Diorella etc.) But this one is very very floral with some green note at the top, it reminded me Anais Anais Cacharel.It is classy green-floral frag for day use, very feminine and stays 10-12 hours on the skin.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

This is unisex scent...sharp and green, classy...

jeca
jeca

It's green and quite sharp in the top notes, that is why it can be used by men. My husband likes it on his skin.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Ti Amo: Anemone fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Ti Amo: Anemone, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ti Amo: Anemone by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ti Amo: Anemone by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Sira des Indes Caron Nuit de Noel Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Hilde Soliani Ti Amo: Ortensia Serge Lutens Sarrasins Guerlain Mahora Memo Manoa Amouage Dia pour Femme Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Gris Clair Diptyque Philosykos Annick Goutal Songes Montale Aoud Rose Petals Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Kashmirie Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Guerlain Nahema Boucheron Boucheron