Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

dislike

cherry
almond
nutty

Una Tira l Altra by Hilde Soliani is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Una Tira l Altra was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Hilde Soliani. The fragrance features cherry.

Cherry

Una Tira l Altra Fragrance Reviews

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

I agree with butterbean that Una Tira I Altra is ALL about cherry, so if you are needing a cherry fix, this is for you. Generally I prefer scents that have a story to them but now and then it is rather refreshing to get straight to the point, especially when the point is as delicious as the images of dark cherries that litter my mind when wearing this.
Where BB gets cherry candies, I get tart cherries which I prefer anyway. It does start a little sweet when first applied but dries down to a smell that I relate with the fresh fruit. Most important of all, it smells completely natural to me. Overall a delightful scent that keeps me happy. Projection is moderate and longevity is very good, my clothes still smell strongly the next day.

butterbean
butterbean

CHERRY CHERRY CHERRY and when you are done with that put more CHERRY on it.

Una Tira Altra smells like sucking on Ludens Cherry lozenges tastes. Not one lozenge but a good mouthful of them -- like 7 at the same time.

It opens fizzy sharp sticky sweet cherry syrup. It takes about 30 minutes or so for it to calm down a bit. About an hour into wearing it begins to play nice. There is no other note in this perfume other than Cherry. It is like you are making cherry lollies or candies and you added way to much cherry flavoring? This is Una Tira Altra.

It is OK on its own, but much better layered with another perfume. The more I wore it the more it grew on me. I like this scent, I really do....but it lacks some kind of balance to soften the strong cherry note and keep it from being too much-- something like almond or vanilla.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Una Tira l Altra fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Una Tira l Altra, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Una Tira l Altra by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Una Tira l Altra by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Hilde Soliani Ti Amo: Iris Xerjoff Lira Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Hilde Soliani Orgasmo L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Kiss Me Tender Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Amouage Fate for Women Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Frederic Malle Carnal Flower By Kilian Back to Black