Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vani Choc Hilde Soliani for women and men

Vani Choc Hilde Soliani for women and men
dislike

Vani Choc Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures Vani Choc Hilde Soliani for women and men Pictures

Vani Choc is a darker, creamier and more cuddling, and also sweeter and thicker perfume, aiming at fans of gourmand fragrances. It is composed of sugar, Madagascar vanilla and Bourbon vanilla. The fragrances are available in 100ml glass flacons and paced in bright yellow and orange boxes with cheerful and sunny colours that describe perfectly the composition and cheerful spirit of Hilde Soliani. Vani Choc was launched in 2010.

Vanille Sugar

Vani Choc Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

I get a sense of coffee in the opening. Then I get a scent similar to lemon candy, gummy bears. Still keeping this warm coffee-like note in the base. This scent is more than just Vanilla + Sugar.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

lovely powdery and slightly spicy vanilla. it very much reminds me of Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar as well as L de Lolita. if i didn't already own those two, i'd buy a fb of Vani Choc.

carolleelou
carolleelou

These are the notes from Lucky Scent: Citrus accord, vanilla, almond, sandalwood and I literally get them in that order.

BOOM - Burst of lemon. Soft vanilla. OVERWHELMING almond. Light sandalwood.

This is not a real fit for me as the almond is really overpowering on my skin. I actually like the lemon, it is very nicely done, but then I get a really sweet cherry vanilla; too much cherry for me - no chocolate at all.

This actually has tenacious staying power on my skin and projection is nice, too bad it is just a like for me. I am, overall, very impressed by the Soliani brand.

Bettany87
Bettany87

VANI CHOC's opening is a potent burst of candied lemon on my skin, which I found somewhat peculiar as it was unexpected. You know, I was expecting Vani Choc and it seems like I got Vani Lemon instead, lol. But don't let that discourage you, it's actually very appealing and there is more to explore.

The scent gradually warmed up into that intoxicating aroma of a spiced vanilla. The choco part continued to elude me for now. Hours after the initial spray, I was surprised to get whiffs reminiscent of vanilla with hints of cocoa. Hmmmm ... quite addictive! I can't help but bury my nose right where I sprayed Vani Choc. Another pleasant surprise is the lasting power of this fragrance, still captivating on the skin over 8 hours after.

VANI CHOC was able to take me on a thrilling journey, I am glad I gave this delectable scent a chance to grow on me because now it's one of my favorite gourmand scents.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hilde Soliani Vani Choc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hilde Soliani Vani Choc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vani Choc by Hilde Soliani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vani Choc by Hilde Soliani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Love by Kilian Kerosene Unknown Pleasures Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Givenchy Organza Indecence Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Hilde Soliani Conaffetto Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Serge Lutens Louve Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Aquolina Chocolovers Serge Lutens Chergui Lostmarch Lann-Ael Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Diptyque Eau Duelle