Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
tobacco
herbal
Tubereuse 3 Animale Histoires de Parfums for women Pictures Tubereuse 3 Animale Histoires de Parfums for women Pictures Tubereuse 3 Animale Histoires de Parfums for women Pictures

An Ode to Tuberose was presented with a new collection by the house of Histoires de Parfums, which includes three fragrances with key ingredient – tuberose flower. The fragrances were created to tingle your imagination with an oriental-gourmand-powdery composition of the first fragrance of the collection - Tubereuse 1 Capricieuse, romantic-oriental-fruity notes of Tubereuse 2 Virginale and animalistic-floral-leather composition refreshed with top notes of citrusy nuances Tubereuse 3 Animale.

The third fragrance of this collection, Tubereuse 3 Animale, intoxicates and seduces with irresistible aromas of tuberose resting on floral-woody accords resting on a honey base of tobacco and immortal. Top notes encompass bergamot, mandarin, neroli and cumquat, a heart adds jasmine, tuberose, dried grass and plum, while a base finishes with hay, tobacco, immortal, woody notes and irresistible tuberose.

All three fragrances are available as 120 EDP, as well as in a travel set which includes all three fragrances in amount of 13.5 ml each. Tubereuse 3 Animale was launched in 2010.

Neroli Kumquat Tuberose

Tuberose Plum Grass

Tobacco Immortelle Woodsy Notes Tuberose

Tubereuse 3 Animale Fragrance Reviews

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

I found a replacement for the discontinued Habanita EDT by Molinard in this frag. I get the same vibe, with different notes...
Better, it has everything I like in Habanita and is much wearable for a guy and less sweet too. Nice.

The bitter/sweet tuberose is really obvious at the beginning and then it settles into soething more sweet, bold and deep, rich.

It has a touch of a vintage vibe, in a good way, really pleasing and comforting.

Beautiful juice !

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Deep and rich with a vintage vibe. The sweetness is thick, but not overly done. The color is dark like maple syrup. Its like a grown up piece of candy that is delicious. :)

scentedrat
scentedrat

Someone compared this to a slinky black panther. I can see that, but would make it a slinky black panther who just smoked a cigarette and is now chewing on a caramel as he runs past you are in the woods. He runs by so fast you just get a fleeting whiff of his breath. This could sound disgusting, but he is a very clean panther with fresh breath except for the tobacco and sweets. Maybe there are some flowers further back in the woods, maybe not. You can't smell the actual panther, but you can almost feel him and you want to touch his smooth fur.

On me this starts out as straight up tobacco, and then develops a bit of sweetness over the next hour. What kind of amazes me is that the tobacco then seems to come and go. The bit of sweet stays constant. I would never have guessed tuberose was part of this fragrance. I get no florals at all. This is nothing like what I expected or wanted, yet I really, really like it!

I can definitely see it as a comfort scent especially in cooler weather, but possibly turning into a rank ashtray in the heat. I am not usually attracted to "interesting" scents, but this one really grabbed me. I'm impressed!

edit April 2: oh yeah, stinky ashtray for sure when temperatures go up. Wore this when it was 80 degrees and it was rank. Not surprisingly, since my chemistry is very adept at turning nice perfumes into something gross...

Q80
Q80

This is one superb juice Tuberose Tobacco liquid on a poison melts, as i sense citrus on the far background! no animalic notes at all other than captivating tuberose mixed with tobacco. quite interesting and needs to be tested more.

K1
K1

You read many uplifting reviews here from different class of tastes. I come with a viceversa review to point out for its drawbacks. First of all get over the title, it has nothing to share with brutal animalic kingdom. I would like to name it "gourmand fleshy".

It opens with deep indolic tuberose softened and freshened by neroli and kamquat. Of course tuberose is the axis of performance. At the first level it is way classical and semi-aldehydic that grows towards aromatic tobacco'ish nuances. But what I mean of drawback is high level of plum lacnotic vibe charged into tuberose and tobacco. It's way headache for me. Dense shallow tuberose, sweet fruity tobacco, hay-like grassy air, and plum. I don't get immortelle so bright. Anyhow, unlike my reviews on my blog, this is just like a caution. Cause Animale is thick fat, fleshy, nasty, unanimalic, and floral with bold hint of classics without being a classic, with very potent longevity and projection.

framorena
framorena

Big, big LOVE for me, since I adore tobacco and tuberose; so well blended, this flower here is so obscure, so deep; I would swear there also is cinnamon here, but maybe it's the tobacco aroma plus the tuberose and immortelle sweetness to give this feeling.
Here "animale" doesn' t mean musk, civet or so; it means a flower become something different, something more vivid, alive and moving, more concrete.

I wear it with passion and, those days I wear something else, I move to its bottle to remove the cap and inhale.

po
po

Tubereuse 3 Animale is quite an oddball of a fragrance; a theatrical scent with an unusual swamp green color to match but I love this wild little number for its evocative uniqueness.

Barely a tuberose fragrance to me. The star is the immortelle - unlit tobacco combination to my nose and remains this way from start to finish. It's dry, sweet, maybe even incensey. The other notes come to play for a while and fade. I just get some plum in the opening and gets woodier in the drydown.

It might be considered a cool weather fragrance but definitely brings summer to my mind. You know, mediterranean is not only seashores and fig trees. It's also dry rocky mountainsides, olive orchards, blazing heat, cicadas singing and clear blue skies. That's what I get from it, maybe not the easiest fragrance to wear but still a great one.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens with a strange plum and sweet flower combination that is very edible and sultry. There is something very dark underneath the edible notes that is growing in strength together with tuberose notes. After a while tobacco notes become apparent and the plum tones down a little. Now, herbal notes (I think liquorice) combined with immortelle make the scent change from sultry and juicy to dry and a bit rough. Drydown is a tobacco with a few spices, sweetened by dark fruity notes and the same candy tuberose as in all 3 of the Tubéreuse scents, and a little bit of cinnamon and ambrette which gives a slightly musty undertone.

Both sillage and longevity are moderate on me.

My goodness, I absolutely love the opening. And the tobacco notes. And the tuberose. I never got any leather notes, though. I like the funky change from edible to dry tobacco, too. I almost dismissed this one as too bland on the tester strip, but on skin it smells great, it really blooms. I wouldn't want to call this one animalic even though there is ambrette in there. Want-list!

Gwizz
Gwizz

A tuberose scent a man can wear! Not one for fragrance gender derivation, I've found tuberose one of only a few notes I've felt were too feminine on me, But not this one!

The opening had me a little concerned at first, fruity elements of kumquat and plum combining with the white florals to make things feel a tad sweet to begin with. But the opening soon morphs into a far more complex arrangement in the middle that builds around a structure of woody notes, some hay, an unobtrusive animalic, perhaps civet and a really spectacular tobacco note. I say spectacular just in terms of how it's never too dirty or too obtrusive, preferring to remain perfectly obscured yet assuredly present. It's the hay & tobacco to me that initially pulls back the sweetness and balances the strong tuberose presence. Then as we venture to the base I really notice the contribution of the immortelle flower to this de-sweetening, functioning much as it does in ELDO's gorgeous Like This.

The late drydown is the stage of this fragrance I crave most. The sweetness has burned off, leaving me with a lovely dry tobacco/immortelle combination on a base of wood and hay, and that sugarless tuberose that I now know and love.

Animale is ultimately a deep, mysterious tuberose/tobacco scent that opens with some fresh fruits and florals, then dessicates out to a dark, dry, slightly animalic combo that's totally unisex and attractive. It's the answer to your tuberose question guys and a very seductive tobacco that would totally suit women who find some other tobacco scents too challenging. Long lasting and with great presence, this is definitely something else!

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

This is an extremely pleasant composition to wear if you love warm retro slightly dark but sweet syropy scents. It is of course updated enough with the inclusion of notes which just didn't existed that while back, I'm specially hooked by the immortelle which gives the drydown such an interesting almost dusty twist, but also the sweet tartness of the kunquat ads interest to the start.

On me, the tobacco (blonde and sweet here) immortelle and plum are at least as prominent as tuberose itself. As some other reviewers have mention before, the leather isn't literally there but as a recreation, the animal aspect of this composition has more to do with its progress when blended with your skin than with presence of animal notes in the blend. Maybe that is why I wasn't that interested until I could properly tested it on my skin.

I must confess I don't even then find it that dirty compared to other scents in my collection, for instance, Versace Blonde is a real animalic tuberose, Habanita is a dirtier leather, not to speak of La Nuit by Paco Rabanne. I think the success of this perfume is precisely the fact that it is a pretender, achieving to revive a sort of cleaner modern Tabu, something that could have been thought of as impossible.

Its syropy comforting character reminds me of Luten's Cedre only in this last one is the woods and spices which lead the also gorgeous drydown instead of Tubereuse Animale's immortelle and tobacco one. If you enjoy tuberose and any of the above mentioned scents, you might get interested by this one. For me its an absolute pleasure to wear it.

Tubereuse Animal is quite polite and versatile due to this only pretended animal character. It has a very good longevity along with quite a sillage, so just be careful when spraying, it can be wonderful for you but maybe a little too much to someone beside you.

malspaugh
malspaugh

I'm not a big believer in labeling fragrances "male or female." I do believe in masculine and feminine because that is an aspect, not a prescription of who can wear what. Tuberose usually falls along the feminine side - but this one beautifully rides the line right down the middle.

My signature scent for the past two years has been HdP Tubereuse 2. It's definitely sweeter but there is a slight darkness to it that keeps it from smelling toooo feminine.

Tubereuse 3 on the other hand, is nothing but dark and sexy. I decided I needed a change and this one is really great. I don't think I could go through multiple bottles but i love how deep and sensuous it smells. It lasts 10+ hours on my skin and clothes, and people ask me on the bus what I'm wearing. I have never been disappointed by HdP.

ineverwas
ineverwas

I find Tubereuse 3 Animale quite difficult to review. I have owned it for 2 years and still haven't decided whether I love it or just like it - but one thing is for sure: it's a unique and intriguing concoction.

Surprisingly, I don't smell a lot of tuberose in it. It's so well-blended with the tobacco, plum and immortelle that it's rather difficult to tell apart. The whole perfume smells solidly oriental and not much floral to my nose. You can only tell the tuberose by the rounded, sweet and rubbery feel it lends to the whole.

Contrary to the name, there are little to no animalic notes to be experienced in T3A, although it does have a sort of vintage, lived-in feel to it that makes it smell somehow... human if you wish. But not animalic in the typical 'dirty' sense of the word.

I decided to buy it because I fell in love with that real, lived-in quality that it has. We had our ups and downs along the years and I eventually discovered that I love it best on cold, rainy and bleak days because of its melancholy and wistful air. The tobacco and plum give it a thick, syrupy darkness that closes in the tuberose, creating an almost smothering, airless effect. T3A is rather moody, but fascinating and even attractive in its lack of cheer.

A saturnine beauty and strong presence. Possibly unisex, but more feminine than not.

Huge sillage and lasting power.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is a Like and not a Love for me. At first it reminded me of Daphne--dark and smoldering tuberose. The tuberose was more screechy than I could comfortably tolerate, but the heart revealed a strong note of dark cherry (not plum), which provided a syrupy texture.

This perfume will not let you down if you are a lover of cherry tobacco! As the perfume dries down, there are lovely whiffs of sweet tobacco and soothing immortelle. I do not find this perfume smoky except for in the very first few minutes.
It's the drydown I love, when the cherry subsides and the sweet tobacco stands out.

While I do like it, I enjoy Tobacco Vanille and Volutes more and find them to be more natural and smoother overall. Sillage starts out enormous, but it is a skinscent after an hour.

snowtree
snowtree

Brilliant smoky, unique take on tubereuse. On HdP's website this is categorized as a unisex scent....a masculine tubereuse if there is such a thing. I wholeheartedly agree. Probably fifty percent of men would not wear this, but I think it is absolutely outstanding. Powerful silage, great longevity. Think 1740 with tubereuse as the main player or Carnal Flower laid out to dry on some leather belts and tobacco leaves. Sexy on a man or woman. Four out of five stars.

darksome
darksome

This smells to me like a moment of history. Like an old boudoir room with a worn off, dark ebony drawer that hides different kind of memories. One of them being an old makeup casket with bloody-red colored velvet padding, full of colorful, but dark oily lipsticks, eyeshadows and even an enormous fluffy powder puff.

It's dark, dense, rich, quite sweet, damp to powdery and indeed carnal, but not too spicy, with the most prominent notes being tuberose and tobacco, a whiff of smoky immortelle for a mysterious feeling and a little plum (a very ripe, syrupy one) that gives with the tobbacco a damp, wet feeling to the whole composition.

This is tuberose done right - not childish, not too pink/bubblegummy smelling. It's warm and comfortable indeed, very feminine, very ladylike, but at the same time heavy, loud, carnal, dark, tempting, powdery, dusty, maybe even a little suffocating, and like others mentioned in some way vulgar. I love it.

falah.alazmi.5
falah.alazmi.5

أتمنى احد يفيدنا أي احد بالكويت يعرف مكان بيعه

LaDomna
LaDomna

I'm a fan of tuberose, I love tobacco and I am definitely a huge fan of immortelle so I was fairly certain that I would enjoy Tubereuse 3 Animale! And I do! I get barely any tobacco at all but that's easily forgotten when high on the glorious combo of tuberose and immortelle! That it also happens to have a certain retro skank that I know from Bal a Versailles is just the cherry on top! It's warm, syrupy, delightfully golden and slightly carnal and I just adore it! Longevity is great on me, 12 hours or even longer (I have smelled it 24 hours after putting it on, but that was because I "woke it up" when washing my hands). Sillage is moderate, not a monster but not very discrete either. I would imagine this to be a perfect scent for anyone striving for a 30s vamp kind of vibe! It has that kind of gorgeous drama!

hadassa
hadassa

Another masterpiece from Histoires de Parfums, which is a truly outstanding niche brand.

I'm no fan of tuberose and usually dislike animalic skank, at least on myself, but this one goes straightly to my wishlist as I feel that it simply makes my everyday life better :)

It is not animalic to my nose by the way. In fact, it's a very wearable powdery perfume, heavy on tobacco, tuberose, and immortelle, with a slight fruitiness on top. It's difficult to explain, I have never smelled anything like this in my life, but it's still not dreadfully avant-garde: it's quirky but still smells very good in the traditional perfumery way.

Tubereuse Animale shares something with its virginal sister Tubereuse Virginale: cashmeran and, obviously, tuberose, the same creaminess and the same somehow musky feel.

The drydown of Tubereuse Animale is pure gourmand and fluffy creaminess, something like dulce de leche, but not as sweet. I agree with my fellow Fragranticans below: it's a comfort scent. Completely different from what I thought it will be, I guess the name "Animale" isn't that apt in this case.

Gorgeous perfume, and not a "difficult" one. Considerable sillage, and good longevity.

brightstar
brightstar

Let's start with saying I'm not a big fan of tuberose but this is so much more. As the name says Tuberose 3 is an animal, very wild and sexy in a luscious way. Tuberose and tobacco it's the perfect mix. Hands-down, wonderful creation.

Marli1973
Marli1973

How can one explain love at the first sight/sniff.
I could try to go through the notes but they are already presented in here so I go through the emotions:
I am mesmerized with this beautiful fragrance.
Tubereuse Animale 3 has the perfect accord of everything I want in a perfume.
It is highly addictive and very comfortable to wear.
The main feeling is safe, sexy and confident without being pushy
Also feels soft, creamy, sweet, woody, flowery with a dose of subtle tobacco
Mmmmm absolutely delicious x

Karenin
Karenin

I have a great deal of respect for Histoires de Parfums and their fragrant creations and consider "Tubereuse 3 Animale" one of the crown jewels of their impressive perfume portfolio.

In "Tubereuse 3 Animale", HdP have used tuberose, a note quite popular in female fragrances, and made it accessible to men. The trick is quite simple. In this perfume, tuberose marries the notes of immortelle and (most importantly to male noses) tobacco. The result is a sweet and heady mixture that can be classified as a true unisex fragrance, I believe. Some women might find the base of the fragrance more on the masculine side due to the use of the tobacco; on the other hand, men could be challenged by the amount of sweetness in its initial stages.

Either way, I find "Tubereuse 3 Animale" an awesome perfume. It´s got everything I look for in an exquisite fragrance. Not only is it highly original and expertly composed, but it also possesses this charming ability to draw attention to its wearer and, as a consequence, turn a few heads. I´m spellbound!

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

I love tuberose perfumes and this gets a nod and a FB in my wardrobe. Carnal Flower is seductive and sweet, Fracas is loud and proud, Animale comes across as cozy (Immortelle does that to me), warm (sweet tobacco, not cigarettes) and of course with a sexiness that tuberose always brings to mind for me. The wood notes come in much later in the drydown, by the way this packs an oomph with a couple of sprays, nowhere as powerful as Amouage but definitely mighty nonetheless. It lasted from 6am till 9pm for me with no touch ups. I don't find it animalistic (if that was what they were aiming for by its name) but it is as comforting as my cat nuzzling me after a hard day.

Carestinus
Carestinus

Oh wow, wild tubby tuby!!!

After owning Carnal Flower and Tubéreuse Criminelle, I wasn't that interested in trying new tuberose-centered scents for a while. Plus, I thought nothing could beat the Lutens.

This is much fatter, louder and milkier than the other two and it was an instant YES for me. I linked it to powerhouse scents for clubbing such as Le Male and that ilk. No no, they don't smell the same, I just mean this is a wonderful choice for clubbing. It's daring, great sillage and it develops so as not to trap you in a linear story. The tobacco is strong but it's mostly about the tuberose going wild. And sexy to hell!

I truly love it. Pretty unisex imho but it should be sampled first in the case of men since this might be too much for most. Girls don't miss this jewel! It lasts for aaaages and eventually becomes similar to the criminelle cousin (which still stands as my fave).

Great work chums at Histoires de parfums!! Thanks John for this creamy beast.

redsuedekitten
redsuedekitten

For a perfume named Tubereuse 3, and despite tuberose being listed as a top, middle and base note, it surprisingly takes a back seat in the overall aroma of this perfume. The tobacco and immortelle dominate, combining to create a rich, honeyed, syrupy dried tobacco scent. The plum adds further richness and sweetness, and the other notes almagamate into a seamless blend, barely detectable on their own.

This is an exquisitely crafted and unique fragrance. The ingredients are top-notch and strong. Tubereuse 3 is long lasting and a warm, rich perfume. It's great for winter, and would be equally good on men and women.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This perfume has incredible sillage -- my husband has a terrible sense of smell and nearly every scent I need to stick right under his nose. He smelled this at three feet! It lasts about 8 hours on me.
Very sweet smokey tobacco note here, and the tuberose is very rich and heady, sweet as well. It's definitely a sweet composition, and the strongest tuberose of the 3-tuberose set. There is something slightly fruity but it almost immediately gets swallowed by the smoke and tuberose -- plum adds a bit of depth to the smoke however. Excellent, my favorite of the house so far. Would be a great buy for a tuberose lover -- but I'd say you would have to love tuberose to enjoy it. If you're not a tuberose fan/white floral fan and you're just looking for tobacco, I think the tuberose will be too much.

sussex2
sussex2

I can't comment on the individual notes as I have not knowingly smelled tuberose before this fragrance. As usual that will not prevent me from trying to force my experiences onto careless readers.

What I get is floral, buttery, fragrant, rich. It is something like one of those delicious scented candles that you have to stop yourself from biting into. In this case the candle wax is made of the sweetest animal fats and the richest cream. It is the only scent I have encountered that makes me feel as though I am putting on weight with every greedy lungful.

This is an acquired taste; for me at least. I found it almost stomach turning on first try. Now I find it beautiful, addictive and the most unlike any other fragrance I own.

As a man I am not sure how often I would wear this in public. However, that is not enough to stop me from buying a bottle. It is worth the price of purchase just to know I can visit this discovered world of decadent beauty.

A lovely Fragrantica member thought this would be up my alley and sent me this along with a huge horde of samples. Well, he was very correct. This stuff stanks so good.
This is what some would call "bleeding" tuberose. Fleshy, indolic, a bit fruity combined with sweet tobacco and strong fenugreek tone from immortelle adding a slightly oriental tone and giving it a bit of class along with all that skank.

lloydbruno
lloydbruno

The opening of it is very sweet, with a slight floral tone, after a few minutes, the candy will make room for a note white floral, creamy, slightly rubbery/leathery and slightly camphor also alternating between hot and fresh.

It evolves very fast for half notes, that as the output, also leads tuberose. In the middle notes, tuberose mingles with the plum, and even tobacco and amdeirada note part of background notes, they are evident here in the middle notes, making woody fragrance with a hint of sweet tobacco.

This mixture gives rise to the vibe of animalic fragrance, which is not as animalic perfumes carrying notes of leather and animal, that vibe here is like flesh, juicy, it's as if a couple had sex, one scented with notes tobacco and wood, and the other with a floral scent that mixes with sweat and aroma exudes a warm, sweet floral, woody that lasts a few hours. Fixing and projection very good.

antfarm
antfarm

Tubereuse Animale does not literally register as animalic to my nose, but it is carnal and dark like a slinky black panther.

Tobacco, wood, and leather are dominant, guarding a full bodied, almost-dead tuberose. The tuberose is accented by immortelle, which takes the potentially screechy edge off, keeping things dusky-sweet.

I find this perfume to be both sensual and sexual. It is almost edibly attractive.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Stunning and weird. A tuberose like no other. It's fleshy. Begins when the blooms are past their freshness. It's a flower that is intoxicating and smells a little old. Soon after it changes. Tobacco is coming full force, with a little leather. And finally, the glorious drydown which is to die for. Smoky incense and carnal tuberose. Sinful. Greedy. Obsolete yet enchanting. Almost obscene, almost mythical, sensual but cold. Desires lurking when your thoughts run wild. Unfulfilled, all the time. And you don't want them to happen anyways... fantasy's better than reality; spare yourself the disappointment of a rotten dream... keep it where it belongs, in your imagination...How is this even possible? It's a scent of contrasts.... Thank you, Descartes! I couldn't be happier that I finally own it.
"Technicalities" now.... very good lasting power. Nice silage, strong but not cloying. Bottle is elegant, simple. Scent is smoky floral, resinous. My verdict - try at your own risk. Necessitates courage - it's not for people that search perfection. I love it!

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

I like it but not sure if i would buy. It smells (which i like) like the baby butt balm Desitin. Its good and there is a tuberose and some smokiness but initially there is butt balm. After a few minutes the tuberose dominates and that is a gooooood thing. Come to think of it, i think i may purchase.

OMG, as i sniffed my arm again, i smell incese. I love it i have to have it now!!

fanny
fanny

Sometimes you get that rare discovery.
After testing some amber perfumes last week, amongst which Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114, today I obligingly decided to give Tubereuse 3 Animale a chance..
Being used to the possible -harsh- offensive side of tuberose I applied modestly.

I must say I am genuinely impressed: Tubereuse 3 Animale is very original.
It has a velvety darkness which projects a distinct "come hither" aura, probably caused by the combination of immortelle, plum, woods and tobacco.
Almost never do I find a perfume Really sexy, this Beauty definitely is.

Tubereuse 3 Animale could be my new signature scent.
In my top five for sure..!!

Sister in Sin: Lutens Cuire Mauresque

Edit:
Samsara Shine could be a lightweight far away cousin

puddley
puddley

Oooh this is good..

With Tuberose featuring as a soliflore in the title you'd expect that to be the dominant note, however, the real heart of this fragrance is a smokey earthy grand filth of a smell where the Tuberose nestles amongst rich, leathery, dark and masculine companions. The Immortelle adds a 'burnt' sugary note that gives a gourmand feeling without the typical vanillery sweetness of gourmands.
I associate Tuberose with sickly, overtly feminine, cloying scents where the strength of this noisy flower shouts far too loud. Yes, this too is a noisy perfume but it growls rather than shrieks. It's certainly 'animal'.
I chose to try this fragrance as I'm experimenting with my least favourite genre of scent - white florals. I'm glad to say that this lovely little sample brought my arch smelly enemy into a much safer place for my nose, rooting deep in the earth with the animals.

johngreenink
johngreenink

Tubereuse 3 Animale is a beautiful and dangerous scent. What a seducer! What starts out as deep and feminine tuberose quickly reveals a woody/leathery underbelly that mingles in a slightly smoky middle and dries off to a lingering fruit and amber coupling. As with most Histoires de Parfums scents, there is a serious blurring of gender, and this sweet concoction can easily be worn by a man who wants to walk a bit on the edge.

No. 3 Animale revels in the deeply floral eroticism of tuberose with no apology or fear of offending. Becasue it's an Histories fragrance, it lasts all day and has a long, beautiful dry-down. Highly recommended.

shivers33
shivers33

Love, love, love Tubereuse 3! Another great creation from my favourite perfume hause. Normally I am not a big fan of tuberose, but this...my ,oh, my.The tobacco, and immortelle, and the plum...So beautiful.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Oh wow, who would have thought Tobacco and Tuberose would go so well together??? i get wafts of tobacco right away. The tuberose sweetens up the tobacco very nicely but retains its deep dark smokiness. I love this! it's very mature and unique. also get that weird earthy hay note... this fragrance is for divas and badasses :)

kassinator
kassinator

I have finally found my signature scent. I even waited to post a review to be absolutely sure that this was it. This is the most gorgeous scent I have ever come across. It is rich, earthy, sweet, bold, golden, dirty and slightly spicy. This one scent encompasses every aspect I love about different perfumes. The sales woman described each of the tuberose series to me with this one being described as the bloom that is so ripe it is almost rotting on the vine. That may not sound good to you, but to my nose it smells so amazing it's almost vulgar.

Histoires De Parfums Tubereuse 3 is mainly a woody take on the main theme. Strong withe flowers, sweet and (sometimes) harsh laying on a solid immortelle / leather / pipe tobacco base which is not very distant from, let's say, 1740. Enveloping, bold but not too overpowering. The animalic element is not remarkably present (and nowhere listed in the pyramid provided by Histoires De Parfums). If it's there, it has to work very subtly...

Overall, Tubereuse 3 is well crafted/balanced and could make a terrific option for anyone looking for a masculine take on this flower.

Rating: 7-7.5/10

Migotka
Migotka

Tubereuse 3 is a scent I think I need to tame. The tuberose note is a difficult one; it can be very masculine, but at the same time, it is an amazing scent- powerful, not willing to compromise. I have not smelled a tuberose perfume that would be unremarkable.

So Tubereuse had my hopes high- as being the first fragrance from Histoires de Parfums I have tried.And it is lovely. takes a while to get used to, but there is something intriguing in it. There is a lot of tuberose and potent jasmine in it, as well as tobacco and grass. I thought it might include some leather notes, it definitely has got that texture to it. It develops a bit sweeter (thanks to neroli), revealing woods and hay. The quality is good, although it only lasted 3 hours on me.

I think this might be a fragrance developing well outside, I will soon test it globally to see how it mixes with cool autumn air...

Histoires de Parfums TUBEREUSE 3 is my favorite of the trio: a seductive floriental with a touch of leather thrown in to tame the tuberose. As the perfume dries down the leather fades away and the oriental components bloom, reminding me near the end of something like a cross between SAMSARA and ARPEGE. This is truly beautiful!

stellaglo
stellaglo

this tubereuse starts out rich and tubereuse-y, but before too long, the sueded leather sneaks in, along with some soft dry woods and maybe a hint of spices.. i love this version of tubereuse. after eight hours, i now smell soft floral leather. heaven! i agree with the description of "comfort scent".

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Given the name, I was expecting to be bombarded with civet, musk, castoreum, or something skanky from the animal kingdom. Instead, the initial impression of Animale is of a sweet, almost gourmand tuberose that quickly settles into an understated bouquet of dried leaves and grasses, with a centerpiece of coumarin-cured tobacco. It seems to recreate the sunny field where the mice or other small animals are scampering about, not the animals themselves. I would put it in the class of “comfort scent”, one of those perfumes that wraps you in a warm fluffy garment and makes no demands other than that you enjoy it. Sillage and longevity are moderate.

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

Thats my little dirty earthy love.At first kumquat make their impressing entrance as plum jasmine and tuberose arrive little later,I can detect every single note it's amazing,even the hay and tobacco which are not heavy in this formula,it is more an oriental woody plummy perfume

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse 3 Animale by Histoires de Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse 3 Animale by Histoires de Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.