Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Violette Imperiale Historiae for women

Violette Imperiale Historiae for women

Violette Imperiale Historiae for women Pictures

Violette Imperiale by Historiae is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Violette Imperiale was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Constant Michaux. Top notes are orange, black currant and peach; middle notes are violet, iris, raspberry and ylang-ylang; base notes are vanilla, musk, amber, vetiver and sandalwood.

Orange Black Currant Peach

Violet iris Raspberry Ylang-Ylang

Vanilla Musk Amber Vetiver Sandalwood

Stella Eau de Toilette

Violette Imperiale Fragrance Reviews

EDIT: this has lasted 13 hours on me and still hasn't faded out!

first of all. beautiful, high quality bottle.

VI smells very modern.
a slightly (fruity, woody, amber, powder - in that order) Violet eau de toilette.

i can smell the greener violet that i find in SheWood, but a much softer concentration. the violet is i think, masked somewhat by the full-on musks and fruits.

i don't know whether my nose is having a funny day or what? but i swear i can smell freesias* and/or rose* in this!
or is it violet leaf?
or the musks playing tricks with my nose?

the scent has good projection and to me is not subtle or whispy. it keeps going strong for about 8-10 hours. a quite powerful scent and only ever so slightly powdery. as it begins to dry down, is reminds me of scented drawer liners and violet soap. and vaguely generic in its modernity.

though rather beautiful, this is not for me. too "modern woman" smelling.
unfortunately i was expecting a vintage style violet scent, judging by the bottle, the name and where it is marketed. this is definitely a 2012 vintage!

* as a footnote: this massively reminds me of Stella eau de toilette. all i can put this down to are the shared notes of citrus and amber. but because of this relation, i can't help thinking that there is rose and/or freesias in the mix. but that might be my brain making the association ?

So, i do believe that people who enjoy Stella EDT, dainty transparent violets and something "modern" and "easy to wear", might like this!

This is a berry infused violet. I like it very much. It's as sweet as the forest fairies that surround it. I am very much enjoying wearing it on this Holiday Season snow day. Very purple and fairy tale-ish powdery little perfume. Something out of the nutcracker suite...

Nice and subtle but very pleasant. The Historiae EDTs that I have tried are very light and airy, almost like a natural scent you would smell from a gentle spring breeze coming through a window. They are a wisp of a fragrance without seeming weak or faulty, it is clear they were designed that way. Violette Imperiale is gentle violet floral, with a touch of fruit on an ever so slightly woody and musky base. As described by a perfume blogger, these fragrances are like a watercolor of scent.

Historiae fragrances are mostly only available at prestigious French historic sites and only during certain times of the year but they are sold in a few select other countries. They are quite exclusive and are made entirely in France and with certified fair trade essential oils and other natural ingredients.

Violette Imperiale is the only one from the Historiae collection not created by Bertrand Duchaufour. It is a lovely fragrance suitable for spring and warmer months.

This is absolutely my faviroute perfume -- the most feminine,elegant floral/woody scent I've ever smelled. I fell in love with Historiae in the souvenior shop at Arc de Triommphe, Paris. And violette imperiale particularly sticked out among others of the same brand. Just by sniffing at it reminds me of standing on the balcony of summer air while holding a bouquet of decliate,exquisite violets. But Historiae is not such a prestigiously popular brand,even in Europe --- I actually had to buy it online because most fragrance shops in Germany and Spain don't have this brand in store. The longevity is rather weak considering how subtle it is. But that's also what makes this perfume enchanting and one of a kind. The best violet perfume ever!

Violette Imperiale by Historiae 4.57 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Historiae Violette Imperiale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Historiae Violette Imperiale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Violette Imperiale by Historiae. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Violette Imperiale by Historiae represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes Pentachords White Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Puredistance Opardu The Vagabond Prince Swan Princess Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Coco Noir Yves Saint Laurent Paris Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Violette Robert Piguet Rose Perfection Maison Francis Kurkdjian Feminin Pluriel Puredistance Puredistance I Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Robert Piguet Petit Fracas L`Artisan Parfumeur Drole de Rose Penhaligon`s Violetta Histoires de Parfums 1889 Moulin Rouge Tom Ford Black Violet Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel