Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Jake Hollister for men

Jake Hollister for men
dislike

Jake Hollister for men Pictures Jake Hollister for men Pictures

Jake by Hollister is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features citruses and woodsy notes.

Citruses Woodsy Notes

Jake Fragrance Reviews

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I enjoyed this one. Smells like bug spray and suntan lotion. Very youthful. And its great for the price :D

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Most people wear it because they are fans of Hollister and not because they appreciate fragrances.
The scent can't be ignored. It is very pleasant and elegant. The woodsy notes are amazing. The problem is if you live in a country where Hollister is a bog deal like the U.S, you will smell like many teenagers, and the Hollister store. but again the scent is very amazing. Longevity is not bad. It stays over 6 hours on my skin. I think after two or three hours it can only be smelled very close to the skin though.

james4sk8
james4sk8

was good back in day but they changed formula sucks now! smells watered down!

Ups925
Ups925

woody citrus scent, but I perceive it as more of a camping outdoors kind of scent. Some people say it smells like bug spray, I disagree. Its a calming fragrance, and I really like it. Its a great new age mens barbershop fragrance. Not thick, but it has that masculine aspect to it while still being citric and clean.

kathyga
kathyga

I sniff on it every time I walk into the hollister store, the wooden scene made the cloths seems so elegant. worth the price.

KeithScar
KeithScar

Jake is good woody frag with nice staying power. Perfect for casual use all year long in my opinion whether you in jeans and a tee or shorts and flip flops

smahbas
smahbas

Hi All,

i dont know is it odd to ask this question here or not but i am going to ask it any way :)Does anyone knows about perfume called "seven days of the week", It was US brand and my father used it long time ago. I want to buy it again for my father but i am not sure whether it’s still existed or not cause i search lot online but can’t find it. if somebody knows anything about this perfume please contact me on hamzaarif@hotmail.com. i am intrested to buy.
Thanks

cdefencer333
cdefencer333

If you're after a girl who wears Hollister, you'll want to look into this cologne. It smells like their stores and is an embodiment of the brand. It's made for the summer surfer dude who is all about longboarding shirtless down California streets and might need to hide his other herbal, smokey colognes.

This EDC has a nice spicy aroma. The delivery of this aroma, though, is the only downfall. It starts out strong. The sillage booms from the start but fades quickly not too far from the gate. I apply three shots to the chest and it projects well for about 2 hours then stays close to the skin for another 2-4. This is a good cologne for the price tho if you use it for the right events

pouyan.nabavy
pouyan.nabavy

smell great but longevity is super awfull,2 or 3 at its best...

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

This is another great example of the A&F and Hollister scents.

They smell AMAZING, I mean amazingly amazing BUT!!! They hardly last any time at all.

This is a major shame as they would have real classics that would sell in the millions but just get ruined by major lack of longevity.

Please, please, please sort it out Hollister. It wouldn't hurt too much!

Results:

Sillage: 6/10

Sergio BH
Sergio BH

Look like SOUL CURVE (Liz Claiborne).

Its great, very nice cologne.

Longevity 7/10 (6 hours)
Scent 8/10
Projection 7.5/10

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

I like this scent. It's a tad bit unusual in my opinion. To me, this stuff smells like rootbeer and wood...with a hint of citrus. I get compliments every time I wear! :)
God bless!

Minimephisto
Minimephisto

The way it haunts a large part of the Mall I used to go to...

somichaelgoes
somichaelgoes

the only cologne to ever give me a headache

tried it once about 5 years ago, gave me a headache
went through many colognes without problem
tried it again recently.. still give me a headache..

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

Its good but longevity is horrible.

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Jake by hollister

expensive for what its really worth, but its perfect for the beach!! i dont really have much to say aboutthis one except its a good cheapy, projection isnt that bad, it doesnt last, and its for morecitrus and wood the only notes in this which are sof a younger guy,

as soon as i spray it i get more woody notes then citrus notes but 5-15 minutes later the citrus takes over but there is still woody notes,

the drydown is just the citrusy and woodsy notes blended together for that perfect beach scent, this only lasts about 4 hours this entire fragrance i was dissapointed

Ratings

Longevity- 1.8/10.. doest even last 4 hours actually.. very dissapointed it smells great :(

Projection- 6.8/10 not bad but you might need to be a bit close to a person for them to smell you.

overall smell 7.9/10

overall 5.3/10

Hope this helped

iMaverick
iMaverick

I would probably consider smelling it if weren't for the fact that I already smell it on the other side of the mall AND on another level!!! Big turn off--they spray literally a whole bottle throughout the store and it wafts out the doors goes into everywhere else. I get a headache marching through the store which is why I don't shop there or A&F--they do the same thing too!

I guess teen-dom and overapplying is synonymous.

Presurved21
Presurved21

I LOVE this cologne... Got it for Christmas.. I use it alot and I scold myself for using it ALOT because I am trying to make it last. I believe that if you wear it during Winter, the scent doesn't last long per day... So I am trying to make it last.. At least until after Spring... Because each friggin' bottle is like $30 at my Hollister store.. Very good selection.

Pete1105
Pete1105

I Got this Cologne for christmas. I enjoy wearing it, doesn't last long, and not for winter, but perfect for the summer, wearing it just when your around town. Very nice beach smell.

I buy this for my husband, he loves it,and so do I. The wood and citrus notes blend nicely in this one. Strongly scented yet not overpowering.

guest_Chris B.
guest_Chris B.

Great cologne! Has a light sandal-beach smell yet potent enough that it doesn't burn the nose. Only thing (i find) is that it seems like it doesn't last that long. Good use for the daytime.

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

a ever fresh & strong smell! its a must during the summer! its good to spray on when you need something quick & potent! Get a lot of compliments on how I smell good when I wear it! FOR SURE COLOGNE!!!!

guest_kaden
guest_kaden

this cologue rocks i bought it and i love it (chicks dig)

Jake by Hollister 4.32 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Jake fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hollister Jake, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jake by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jake by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.