Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Ryder Hollister for women

Ryder Hollister for women
dislike

Ryder Hollister for women Pictures Ryder Hollister for women Pictures

The freed spirit and intoxicating sensuality of Socal beaches in bloom. Light as a breeze in the curl of a wave. A whisper to the sirens. Named after the one girl who could charm the heart of J.M. Hollister. It comes in 30ml (1.0oz) and 50ml (1.6oz) bottles.

Ryder Fragrance Reviews

peachypixie
peachypixie

This is going for an insane price on ebay. Don't bother!
Let me start by saying it's a really nice edt. Sillage and longevity are actually decent, 2 hours, and the scent is unique, considering it's Holister, and yet likeable. I only wear it in the summer because the scent of pear, sparkling water, and fresh notes, not too salty or green. It doesn't smell grassy to me. I have no idea what the legit composition is, but that's the impression I get.

Too bad it's discontinued, I will savor the remainder of my bottle.

For a somewhat similar experience, consider Fcuk Friction for her edp. Harajuku Lovers Music might do the trick as well, but the longevity is somewhat weak as an edt.

elyplatas
elyplatas

Definitely Hollister MUST bring it back! i love it and i want it!! please!

Aspendina
Aspendina

Yuck to me is smells like fresh cut grass.

guest_guest
guest_guest

I bought this one because I liked Malaia but this one smells a bit like a combination of Malaia and Socal. I hate SOal. I don't like it too much.It's better than Socal but It's too floral musky smelling. I don't like the after notes in it.

guest_Laura
guest_Laura

OMG!! I miss this perfume sooo much! I bought one of the last one's my Hollister had because it had just become discontinued. I've been trying to save it for summer bcause it's such a summer-y scent, but it's been sooo hard because I love it too much! I hope they bring it back! The one they replaced it with (malaia) doesn't smell nearly as good. :( so sad.

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

This indeed was a blind purchase,and i must say , avery succesful one.ryder is avery elegant floral aquatic ,a very interesting version of coolwater without the masquline notes.although notes arent listed above,i smell cucumber with flowers like jasmine..definetely a summer fragrance suitable for all ages.

guest_katie
guest_katie

My favorite every day fragrance. So bummed Holister discontinued it. Please bring it back!

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

my friend wears this all the time... Im not too crazy about it. the smell of Ryder is VERY over powering and almost annoying really..

melissa
melissa

I bought this when it first came out and thought it was a very good mix of flowers, sea spray and what seemed like a touch of banana. I have had trouble finding it in stores, wish Hollister would add it back on the shelf.

Ryder by Hollister 4.11 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Ryder fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hollister Ryder, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ryder by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ryder by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hollister Malaia Abercrombie & Fitch 8 Hilary Duff With Love Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Burberry Burberry Brit Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Chanel Gardenia Chanel Chanel N°22 Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Max Azria BCBG Max Azria