Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sadie Hollister for women
dislike

sand
herbal

Sadie by Hollister is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sadie was launched in 2011. The fragrance features nectarine, wildflowers and sand.

Nectarine Wildflowers Sand

Maybe Baby

Sadie Fragrance Reviews

gigiletta
gigiletta

very creamy but not soft or airy.fresh and juicy nectarine and sand are sharp and intensive in a good way.not only for summer,i think bearable for all seasons.reminds me matthew williamson-sheer.good sillage and longlasting,very reasonable price at ebay:)

wanmellum
wanmellum

Sadie smells very beachy to me, and while I like the fragrance because it's nice and fresh, I don't love it. It also smells more floral than fruity/sweet, and I tend to like fragrances that are a bit more fruity/sweet. Also, it only lasts about 90 to 120 minutes on me, so I have to respray throughout the day to keep the scent on. I probably wouldn't buy it again, just because it doesn't really seem like "my" scent. That being said, I definitely use this perfume a lot, considering it's not one of my favorites, as it's not at all overpowering, and many of my friends love it on me way more than I do, so go check it out at your local Hollister. If you plan on buying it, try and get it during one of the Hollister sales events (like I got mine for $16 during the 20% sale).

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I tried this and it just smells of white flowers to me. Not very long-lasting either.

jckp27
jckp27

This smells sweet but strong like roses!!
im going to hopefully get it 4 my bday!!!

Sadie by Hollister 4.05 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Sadie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hollister Sadie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sadie by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sadie by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry Burberry Women Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Prada Prada Candy Guerlain My Insolence Katy Perry Purr Aquolina Pink Sugar Beyonce Heat Rush Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Guess Guess for Women Vera Wang Princess Hollister Malaia Bvlgari Omnia Coral Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Katy Perry Meow Hugo Boss Pure Purple Chopard Casmir Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci