Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

sand
herbal
Sadie Hollister for women Pictures

Sadie by Hollister is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sadie was launched in 2011. The fragrance features nectarine, wildflowers and sand.

Nectarine Wildflowers Sand

Sadie Fragrance Reviews

I know this perfume very well, to my dismay.
Three listed notes? Sand? "wild flowers"? No much sense.
Anyway this is a powerful floral with a fruity edge that might be nectarine, not complex but quite invasive.
I liked it at first, maybe the only one that I could wear out of Hollister and Abercrombie's shop, but it became a nightmare, because of the massive use they do at those shops. Especially one in a shopping mall close to where I live. I don't like their shop, always dark and full of people. You cannot see well. There is always a queue at dressing rooms, you pay too much for what you get and you will be dressed like the rest of the world. At least there is another shop when you can make your eyes blink with handsome boys.
Anyway I don't like this approach to customer. I don't like smelling a shop from a far distance.
Poor Sadie became an annoying one out of this way of massive use. Sure it is the best one among Hollister's half-scrubbers, but too much is too much.
I will always associate Sadie to those shops, which is probably their marketing aim, but in my case it worked in the opposite way.
All in all an interesting little simple floral perfume with a strong attitude, very longlasting and if you care about the bottle is very beautiful.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

where's the Addison perfume? smells better

gigiletta
gigiletta

very creamy but not soft or airy.fresh and juicy nectarine and sand are sharp and intensive in a good way.not only for summer,i think bearable for all seasons.reminds me matthew williamson-sheer.good sillage and longlasting,very reasonable price at ebay:)

wanmellum
wanmellum

Sadie smells very beachy to me, and while I like the fragrance because it's nice and fresh, I don't love it. It also smells more floral than fruity/sweet, and I tend to like fragrances that are a bit more fruity/sweet. Also, it only lasts about 90 to 120 minutes on me, so I have to respray throughout the day to keep the scent on. I probably wouldn't buy it again, just because it doesn't really seem like "my" scent. That being said, I definitely use this perfume a lot, considering it's not one of my favorites, as it's not at all overpowering, and many of my friends love it on me way more than I do, so go check it out at your local Hollister. If you plan on buying it, try and get it during one of the Hollister sales events (like I got mine for $16 during the 20% sale).

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I tried this and it just smells of white flowers to me. Not very long-lasting either.

jckp27
jckp27

This smells sweet but strong like roses!!
im going to hopefully get it 4 my bday!!!

Sadie by Hollister 4.05 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Sadie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hollister Sadie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sadie by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sadie by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Vera Wang Princess Night Guess Guess Seductive Burberry Burberry Women Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Hollister Malaia Prada Prada Candy Guerlain My Insolence Katy Perry Purr Beyonce Heat Rush Guess Guess for Women Aquolina Pink Sugar Vera Wang Princess Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Bvlgari Omnia Coral Katy Perry Meow Hugo Boss Pure Purple Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted