Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Socal Hollister for women

Socal Hollister for women
dislike

Socal Hollister for women Pictures Socal Hollister for women Pictures

SoCal is the scent of Southern California. Casual, pretty, and ultimately sexy, this new Hollister perfume truly embodies the energy of the beach lifestyle. Welcome to SoCal! It comes in 50ml (1,7oz) and 75ml (2.5oz) bottles.

Socal Fragrance Reviews

collectyourdead
collectyourdead

I do adore it. . although it's currently discontinued. (it's likely to get continued again like all the other hollister scents, though.)
I've worn it all the time through my teen years. I found this circa age 9 and the scent burned itself into my memory, in a good way. The scent is very specific and interesting, as it smells quite different people.
SoCal is the exact epitome of teen spirit, and it is the signature of my youth.
It's not the best scent for everyone, but it's definitely memorable.
It's not easy to describe the notes. Amber, cedar and wood notes, floral, faint citrus notes, sunscreen, summer breeze, sort of sweet but not like candy or anything nauseating. The floral notes belong to a specific category but I can't place it...

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Buy a bottle of furniture polish. Empty into a glass and leave to sit in the sun for 6 hours.

That's what Hollister wants you to smell like with "SoCal". Cheap, saccharine, furniture polish.

Only teenagers who fall for the marketing will enjoy this scent. Its noxious fruity-wood notes are indistinguishable from a dozen brands like it, including the infamously horrible "Tommy" by Tommy Hilfiger, remember that from the 90's?

Yeah, teenage perfumes haven't evolved much :P

hellosweetie
hellosweetie

Someone gave this to me.I'm use to spicy oriental scents,but I tried this perfume. On me it smells like a dirty over ripe sour orange , but on my sister it smells lovely so I gave it to her. For her it's become an everyday scent.

sunbaby87
sunbaby87

I always get complements when I wear this. It's a fragrance ill always go back to.

evibec
evibec

I have tried this at the Hollister store and I would love to buy it sometime!! Another Hollister fragrance to love...maybe because I am a SoCal native??? Whatever...I love it :)

suppie
suppie

I thought this perfume was going to have a hint of floral to it. It smells very beachy and grassy when first applied. It's kind of unbearable at first but then it then dries down a bit and smells nice. It's not my favorite out of the hollister collection but it's not so bad either. When I first smelled it at the store, it reminded me strangely of sunflower seeds. Weird...

princevalentine1
princevalentine1

So is this a men's or woman's fragrance??

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

YUM!!! A beachy floral with notes of grasses, amber and slmond, perhaps? I gave it to my daughter (20) last summer and it seems like the perfect collegiate fragrance for her since she is going to school in SO CAL! Delicious, casual and warm. Besitos!

fairyblue
fairyblue

Love love love it! I'm not sure how I should describe this scent...not very fruity, nor is it very sweet.. It reminds me of the hollister store smell, even though they don't use this one. I have been wearing it for a very long time and really recommend it, but not for people who like very sweet perfumes.

emliee
emliee

To be vague it's so musky it's sickening,
makes me smell like an old women.
Not sure why I ever bought this,
don't waste your money on it!

guest_guest
guest_guest

I smelled this in the store and thought I liked it, but I think I was dillusional from smelling the room spray that it mixed into what I thought I was buying. After I got it home and tried it out I hated it. The smell is very musky and smells quite like a funeral home. Too floraly and although you can smell a hint of vanilla, the floral and musky smell combined make me want to gag. I got rid of it fast!!

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

I love this. I didn't know if I like it at first spray. But then as I was walking away from the store it dried and I kept smelling this captivating scent. I realized it was my wrist! My sister and I pulled a 360 and I adopted a nice big bottle. The End.

misi
misi

A good smell for the summer.

It's hard to find out what the notes for this perfume are, but there are hints of rose, vanilla, and something very musky.

It does not last throughout the day, and it smells much better when you first put it on than after a few hours. After a few hours, it has a very heavy, musky smell that gets sickening quickly.

To summarize, it's a good perfume, but you get tired of it easily. It is not worth the price, since I have only used 1/10th of it in a year's worth of time.

guest_sexygirl
guest_sexygirl

i lovvvee the smell of hollister but this scent isnt what they use they use the guys so cal room spray so if you want to smell exactly like hollister get thedr so cal guys room spray

rainydays
rainydays

Nice for summer... it's pretty much a mix of tuberose and vanilla, and not much else. I loved it when I first got it, but now it's just OK.

momiji
momiji

I've just bought this perfume after trying it in the Hollister store on a card. At the time I thought it smelt ok, but it was a while until I actually bought it.

It has a fresh scent, kinda like air freshner. Bit citrusy, has some kind of heavy woody note? Nothing fruity about this one, although a very vague floral. Lasts about 3-4 hours. Probably can be used everyday but nothing special.

Poisonivyprince
Poisonivyprince

I just got this perfume today Its Pretty Good. has a good floral scent. tuberose? and definatly a hollister scent. smells close to ryder. either way its great for office and everyday wear.

Socal by Hollister 3.77 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Socal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hollister Socal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Socal by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Socal by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.