Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres for men

Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres for men
dislike

sour
Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres for men Pictures Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres for men Pictures Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres for men Pictures

Collection Honore des Pres was presented in 2008 as a 100% natural collection of this niche house and it includes 5 perfumes: Chaman's Party, Bonté’s Bloom, Nu Green, Sexy Angelic and Honoré’s Trip.

Honore`s Trip is a perfume for men, created of citrusy aromas of lemon, lime, orange and resins of Philipinian wood. The perfume is available as 100ml edp. Perfumer of the whole collection is Olivia Giacobetti.

Amalfi Lemon Lime Bergamot Resin Tangerine Italian Orange Pepper

Honore`s Trip Fragrance Reviews

Basteth
Basteth

It smelled so lovely of Lemon in the bottle. On me however, it turned in to sour vomit. Very strange and such a shame. Faded very quickly though.

MJF
MJF

Smells sort of like orange peel...

magic gingerbread
magic gingerbread

Honore's Trips is a lovely, fresh and cheerful blend of pure orange and lemon essential oils. While I like simple and pleasant perfumes, this one is simply too simplistic. One doesn't have to be Olivia Giacobetti to create such a fragrance, all one needs is a few bottles of various citrus oils and a bottle of spirit.

Additionaly sillage and expecially longevity are poor, but what to expect when there are only most volatile top notes in it?

lisa o
lisa o

my son's totally bewitched: he says, it smells like a freshly cut orange - but it vanishes after 2 minutes realtime, he admits...and says that he'll stay with bonpoint cologne. lucky me, don't have to buy another;-)

midsummer
midsummer

Tried this at Anthropologie today. On my skin, it's a clean, warm citrus scent - but as other reviewers noted, it doesn't last long! I even accidentally doused my whole hand in it when trying to do a test spray, and it STILL faded within 10 minutes. Still, will look for these notes in other perfumes.

patlegolfeur
patlegolfeur

I bought a sample from luckyscent, received it today, and tried it.

This perfume smells good... for 5 minutes!
Right out of the bottle comes a wonderful citrus scent with a twist that leans towards lemon and lime rather than bergamot. Really amazing stuff so far.
Then it all vanishes and within 5 minutes, you are left with a barely noticeable drydown.
What a letdown. I will not buy the full bottle. What use is a perfume that lasts only a few minutes, no matter how good it is?
It is like watching a movie preview that really intrigues you, only to find out that the full movie doesn't exist!
It could have been a good perfume...

PR
PR

Should say I'm surprised to find this one in the gent's department, it has to be labelled unisex. It is citrus, one of my favourites again, but it's rare to make it wrong with citruses..this one doesn't smell complicated, but this is rather an advantage, can't say the same about the price tag though. Well, just an opinion. My husband and I, we like it, especially that he's got a soft spot for lemony scents.

Honore`s Trip by Honore des Pres 3.74 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Honore des Pres Honore`s Trip fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Honore des Pres Honore`s Trip, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Honore`s Trip by Honore des Pres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Honore`s Trip by Honore des Pres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Honore des Pres Vamp à NY Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Honore des Pres Chaman`s Party L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Eau D`Italie Paestum Rose Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Diptyque Tam Dao Chanel Egoiste Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel