Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Orchid Version Horseball for women

Orchid Version Horseball for women
dislike

Orchid Version Horseball for women Pictures Orchid Version Horseball for women Pictures

The woman who wears it is captivating and bold.

Pink Bays and Bergamot announce the sensual intensity of Jasmine sublimated by Patchouli.

Horseball Orchid Version is a subtle oriental and floral harmony. Head notes ally the mystery of spices (Pink Bays) and the wealth of fruits (Blackcurrant, Bergamot). The heart brings its sensuality thanks to flowers intensity (Tuberose, Jasmine, Ylang). Finally, the oriental bottom (Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli) confers in this unique fragrance a trail of the most sensual. Orchid Version was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Black Currant

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Tuberose

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla

Black Orchid Voile de Fleur

Orchid Version Fragrance Reviews

pchmad
pchmad

This is a blind purchase so I'm testing it rn on my wrist for the first time... I'm definitely wearing it just in crazy nights! Smell expensive and seductive!!!
It has a masculine side that I love, I'm not so much into sweet flowery perfumes, this is perfect for me. And I can picture a man totally rocking it :)
*be back later for an update of the sillage and how it drydown on my skin ;) *

update:
omg!!! <3
It was a blind purchase and I do not reget it at all!!!
When you first put it on is like a masculine strong spicy/woddy scent but it dries down in about 20 min in a creamy, spicy and warm hug o_o!! I did not expect that, and I love it <3 Warm and close to the skin. For me it is an unisex fragance :)
I would say it is a moderate sillage.
changed my mind of what I say before, it is a totally working enviroment safe, guess if you put on a lot can make an atractive night scent too ;)

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

Incredibly similar to Tom Ford Black Orchid. If I knew it before, I could have save my money ! Unexpensive (unlike BO) but long last fragrance.

theo.sudarja
theo.sudarja

I want this.

I am a male.

On paper: it smells balsamic and minty, flowery masculine. Something like Narcisso Rodriguez.

But on my skin it's only flowery.

Still in my wishlist. And doing further testing.

ggabriella
ggabriella

Love love love! Don't have enough love to express for this perfume. Amazing! What an attitude. Perfectly balanced between Tom Ford BO and Van cleef, Oud. Wow wow. Long lasting, silage, perfect notes. Haven't been so excited about a perfume in a long long time. And for only 18 pounds... What more can you ask. That's a keeper, got to grab second bottle asap. Recommend it to all lovers of strong long lasting, silage monster perfumes.

daisyvision
daisyvision

Anyone know how I can get this from the USA? =(

Lilii
Lilii

Suitable for winter and fall. I can still smell it even after a shower,sexy and warm, woody a little smells unisex.The drydown reminds me of Eau des Merveilles by Hermes. Too dirty for my taste epecially before drydown.

ali20400
ali20400

it's nice.

dxcess
dxcess

LIKE Black Orchid Tom Ford ?
BUT Slight VERY SWEET I LIKE VERY MUCH

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
کاری بسیار شیرین و خوشبو که فقط به درد زمستان و پاییز می خورد

yacoco
yacoco

tom ford b.o

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Horseball Orchid Version fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Horseball Orchid Version, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orchid Version by Horseball. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orchid Version by Horseball represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Boucheron Trouble Christian Dior Midnight Poison Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Christian Dior Dior Addict Tom Ford Black Orchid John Galliano John Galliano Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain Shalimar Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Givenchy Organza Giorgio Armani Si Versace Crystal Noir Tom Ford Violet Blonde Molinard Habanita Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Lalique Encre Noire