Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

HoS N.001 House Of Sillage for men
dislike

I have it: 13 I want it: 33

oud

“From the legendary voyages across the ancient oriental spice trails, a magestic icon of distinction serves as timeless masculinity and serene highness”. The spicy and smoky fragrance achieves a blend of absolute splendor with distinct traces of tonka bean, mahogany and cedar wood to evoke an aura of serene highness.Top notes: oud, amber, cinnamon. Heart notes: tonka bean, ginger, clove. Base notes: vanilla, mahogany, cedar. HoS N.001 was launched in 2016.

Agarwood (Oud) Amber Cinnamon

Tonka Bean Ginger Cloves

Vanilla Mahogany Cedar

HoS N.001 Fragrance Reviews

the_badger
the_badger

The opening can be very harsh, reminds me of cough syrup or some kind of medicine, but the drydown is amazing, very sophisticated and rich, like some very creamy, gourmand pastry. The only downside is that is very pricey. I got myself a decant and I don't think I will go for a fb.

p-candy
p-candy

Beautiful Gourmandish Cherry Oud. Liqueur Cherry bon-bon. Do not overspray it. Let your nose get use to it and you're just gonna love it. My shirt is still screaming HOS 001 from the laundry

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Smelled on a paper strip: This is a strong, boozy, cherry liquor scent. The oud in it is near the medicinal, cough syrup quality of the original YSL M7... My first take on it was that I liked this, but I'm not sure I could smell it on myself all day. Big WOW Factor.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about House Of Sillage HoS N.001 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about House Of Sillage HoS N.001, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify HoS N.001 by House Of Sillage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of HoS N.001 by House Of Sillage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfums de Marly Herod By Kilian Back to Black Hanae Mori HM Creed Aventus Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Chergui 18.21 Man Made Sweet Tobacco Spirits Creed Spice and Wood Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Frapin 1270 Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Prada Infusion d`Homme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Carolina Herrera CH Men Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford Cafe Rose Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code Balenciaga Balenciaga Pour Homme Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood Guerlain Santal Royal