Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Password House of Matriarch for women and men

Password House of Matriarch for women and men

I have it: 1 I want it: 14

he Achtung project is a series of 8 fragrances inspired by the Sacred Geometric Art of artist Rick Barchenger, part of a multi-media series of products that include fragrances by House of Matriarch, original art by Rich Barchenger and fashions by ARONHIX. The collection launches from Seattle, WA on 8/8/13.

Password is the fragrant interpretation of Barchenger's art piece "Chaos Theory."

Password is an all-natural floral perfume featuring ntoes of magnolia, mahogany flower, Italian honeysuckle, tiare, iris, strawberry leaf, musk, vintage guaiac, antique French broom, Mysore sandal and cassie (mimosa) Password was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Christi Meshell.

Magnolia Mahogany Mimosa Agarwood (Oud) Honeysuckle Tahitian Tiare Flower iris Strawberry Leaf Natural Musk Guaiac Wood Broom Sandalwood

Password Fragrance Reviews

Very strange, it opens with strong white florals but quickly dries down to a musky scent that just smells like laundry exhaust. All day I was going crazy sniffing my clothes and hair--I was so sure it was strong laundry detergent I was smelling. In public I sniffed the air thinking I was walking near a laundromat. Nope, it's the perfume. When I still smelled laundry detergent at the Indian restaurant, I finally accepted the fact. I definitely would not pay so much money to smell like laundry detergent or dryer sheets, so hopefully others will have better success than I did with Password.

Again I'm no expert on florals...far from it in fact!
To me this is a scent which is like a exploding bouquet of strong floral notes to the point of unpleasantness and one which I thought would remain that way.
To my suprise the drydown is very pleasant and has a woodiness to it, you still get the florals but they tone down to a lovely realistic and soothing flower scent. It's like the smell of walking past the door of a florists on a damp day...or the plant section of a rainy garden centre.
Not really for men this one I certainly wouldn't wear it.
It's long lasting though I put a tiny amount (and I mean tiny) on my wrist about 4 hours ago and its still going strong.

This is mahogany flower, honeysuckle and magnolia POTENT start. I found it too heady a top personally but others might enjoy the intensity from a natural fragrance too! I may not have enjoyed it but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy how it is impressive. Those that stood out heady at first are joined by an arsenal of other florals. They eventually calm down in a very refined oud I noticed is a trend in this line that smooths out and balances the florals giving that elegant presentation and sophisticated feel.The gaiac adding a depth to ground the florals. Lasted about 4 hours, arms length silage., excellent experience.

Password by House of Matriarch 3.40 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about House of Matriarch Password fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about House of Matriarch Password, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Password by House of Matriarch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Password by House of Matriarch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.