Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

99 Regent Street Hugh Parsons for men

99 Regent Street Hugh Parsons for men
dislike

99 Regent Street is a truly masculine scent of violets, fresh and racy with mastic notes, violet leaf, geranium leaf, jasmine, freesia, orris root, amber, ambrette seed and musk.

Available as EDT.

99 Regent Street was launched in 2006.

Mastic or Lentisque Geranium Violet Leaf Violet

Jasmine Freesia iris Orris Root

Musk Amber Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Kiton Men

99 Regent Street Fragrance Reviews

Redbeard
Redbeard

A typical fruity aquatic, but with more fruit than aquatic. The opening seems almost like strawberry Millesime Imperial to begin with, but quickly deteriorates into a more appley Eternity/Adidas Moves/Greenergy type of affair. (What naive hope and optimism it had...and their Traditional Blue is a fairly nice MI cousin!) The sweetness is such that the apple could only be a red candy apple, and it brings with it the sharp nostril-burning that I've come to expect from low-end fruit scents. That extra bit of cinnamon almost brings me to take pity on it, but not quite. Fortunately the sweetness backs off a tiny bit in the base, and a bit more dry woods show through, but it still smells like something I'd use to clean my furniture.

scentualMan
scentualMan

I wouldn't say this is in the same realm as Green Irish Tweed or even Chez Bond, which are made from such high-end ingredients. This is made from cheap synthetics in the vein of a simple department store fragrance and it only vaguely resembles Cool Water at the beginning. I would say the dry down is more of a masculine floral, that is very akin to Jacomo Deep Blue. And though this is an EDP, don't expect anything different than your standard EDT (moderate sillage and reasonable longevity (5+ hours). I'd give it a 6/10. Decent.

Sberry55
Sberry55

First....ok, the GIT v CW has a third player in the ring. I honestly like all three. I can't decide between GIT/CW, why not give this a try and be different.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugh Parsons 99 Regent Street fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugh Parsons 99 Regent Street, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 99 Regent Street by Hugh Parsons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 99 Regent Street by Hugh Parsons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugh Parsons Kings Road Creed Green Irish Tweed Lili Bermuda 32 North C.O.Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Black Bath and Body Works Forever Red Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Gucci Gucci pour Homme Hugo Boss Hugo Hugh Parsons Oxford Street Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Hermes Equipage Lili Bermuda Somers Lili Bermuda South Water Chanel Antaeus Davidoff Cool Water Guerlain Vetiver Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Hermes Terre d'Hermes Giorgio Armani Armani Mania