Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Hugo Boss for men

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Hugo Boss for men
dislike

BOSS The Collection is a luxurious and exclusive collection of five fragrances for men, presented in 2011. The collection is inspired by fine materials and textures of Hugo Boss tailored suits, captured with different quality ingredients. It includes the following scents: Cotton & Verbena, Silk & Jasmine, Wool & Musk, Velvet & Amber and Cashmere & Patchouli.

Cashmere & Patchouli is inspired by the luxurious cashmere fabrics, consisting of warm and elegant, earthy notes of patchouli.

Available in 50 ml bottles.

Patchouli

Eau de Patchouli
Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli
Mon Parfum Cheri, par Camille

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

Bbjr
Bbjr

This is an excellent fragrance. Long lasting and very powerful. I get a resemblance to vintage Givenchy Gentlemen at the start and then it morphs into something a bit more complex with the drydown giving a different scent from afar than what it smells like when putting the nose right to the skin. This is high quality stuff and worth the $150.

Vahagn
Vahagn

I coldly treat to perfumes Hugo Boss, but as an niche perfume lover so I must try the selective collection from this brand- may be suddenly ... ?!!!
 The entire line sounds from the bottle nice and natural , but it became clear that there were nothing complicated and masterpiece. I think those are characteristic features of the Hugo Boss perfumes. They (except Damascus Oud ) behaved too modest on my skin,((( From this collection exactly Cashmere & Patchouli is not liked me. It seems to me this perfume is something familiar from the late 90s . This reminds me the cloth soaked with rum . For me it is quite dry and like eau de cologne . On females ... ? Oh, no - I think would be too simple , sharp and detached, revealing that woman is wearing evidently men's fragrance.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

This is such an amazing unisex patchouli scent that is sure to appeal to all serious patchouli lovers out there and I'm finding it hard to believe that the only note is patchouli.

It has a soft floral sweetness underneath, a little like Molinards's Patchouli intense, but not as fresh or sweet. I believe I can smell orange blossoms, and maybe a tad of good musk and woodsy undertones (?). It is an earthy but airy patchouli, with a nice natural base. Not groundbreaking, but addictive and well done. No harsh muskiness, no Angel-like sweetness, no masculine edge. Just a pure earthy scent. Maybe a bit overpriced for such a simple patch, but the quality is there and staying power is alright.

Patchouli lovers only. This one is going on my want list, I would maybe choose this one over's Molinard if I ever win the lottery!

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli by Hugo Boss 3.68 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Silk & Jasmine Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Byredo Black Saffron Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Velvet & Amber Tom Ford Noir de Noir L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Diptyque Eau Duelle Lalique Encre Noire Byredo Pulp Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Nasomatto Black Afgano Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Le Labo Rose 31 L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!