Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Hugo Boss for men

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Hugo Boss for men
dislike

BOSS The Collection is a luxurious and exclusive collection of five fragrances for men, presented in 2011. The collection is inspired by fine materials and textures of Hugo Boss tailored suits, captured with different quality ingredients. It includes the following scents: Cotton & Verbena, Silk & Jasmine, Wool & Musk, Velvet & Amber and Cashmere & Patchouli.

Cashmere & Patchouli is inspired by the luxurious cashmere fabrics, consisting of warm and elegant, earthy notes of patchouli.

Available in 50 ml bottles.

Patchouli

Eau de Patchouli
Patchouli Absolu
Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli

BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

Dave5807
Dave5807

This is amazing! I cannot put this bottle down. Hugo Boss has really stepped their game up. The entire top end line is just great.

Cashmere Patchouli is one of a few that I bought after I sampled them all.

I'm not ready to do a full review, but I can say this will be one of my top overall fragrances.

Louismanuel
Louismanuel

fnzeee
When you say similarities with Zino, do you mean the basenotes? Because that has a prominent very lovely Vanilla.

Maybe I will test the Hugo boss special collection next time.
Left it ontouched last Saturday, after already sampling a dozen of fragrances.

After a ridiculous 22 fragrances, 2 aftershaves and 2 deodorants purchase in the last 2 months, I'm afraid I have already set my first steps in upgrading my fragrance collection.
In the last 2 weeks I purchased 3 Acqua di Parma, which are the most expensive in my collection, compared only with Hermes. Today I will receive the 3th one but also Ermenegildo Zegna Italian Bergamot, which is more than twice the price of ADP.

My eyes felt recently on the special collections of Dolce & Gabbana, although I think those are mainly female, Tom Ford, Ermenegildo Zegna and last saturday also Hugo Boss.
I have been wearing exclusively Hugo Boss for over 25 years, until 4 years ago my curiosity for fragrances started. I was checking today what the reactions are on this collection.
But as I said, I am really afraid I will like them, because, as if mainstream fragrances were not already expensive enough, I will have to dig even deeper.
In the meanwhile Tom Ford private collection is out of the question for me. His Summer fragrances are special in price only.

fnzeee

Had smelled this in a Duty Free shop in Munich and really liked it, but resisted buying...admittedly because it was a Hugo Boss, and also somewhat pricey for a designer frag. Finally put some on a month ago and was very impressed. The scent is really masculine and fresh. I get very good longevity and really enjoy the whiffs I get throughout the day. It really is a great versatile scent, well-formulated and quite a performer. I love wearing this with a suit and receive compliments when I do. Would highly recommend as a business or evening scent, especially during colder weather.

If price is a consideration, look at Davidoff Zino...very similar scent but darker with a slightly "dirty" note.

walking44
walking44

Lovely patchouli. But not the cozy kind. It has that sour opening smell that usually dies down but it didn't. Maybe it needed to bloom on skin.

raef_sherif
raef_sherif

The best Hugo Boss fragrane. It is different than any other male fragrance, very musculin. Plus it is not known to many... and makes ladies wonder " What the hell is this charming man wearing that makes him so irrisistable".

1skyblue
1skyblue

Smells like a decent bar of soap. Not bad but that's about it. They sell it at Nordstroms for $140 for 50 ml bottle. Makes you craves a better deal and a better scent. Shameful really.

louisminaj
louisminaj

OMG I love this! I urgently need a bottle! My boyfriend was wearing this when he came back home, he picked it up in the Dubai duty free and it is to die for! There must be something else in this fragrance apart from Patchouli because there is some serious layers to this fragrance! The patchouli is obviously the prominent note, and it is a gorgeous patchouli that smells rich, dense and hypnotic. Guessing there's cashmere in this fragrance, which I'm guessing is adding the slight trace of soft sexuality to it. This fragrance is beyond beautiful, but no where sells it in the UK :( guys you really need to smell this hidden gem!

EDIT: Didnt realise house of Fraser sell this beauty! Asking price of £120 though! It's more than worth it though!

Bbjr
Bbjr

This is an excellent fragrance. Long lasting and very powerful. I get a resemblance to vintage Givenchy Gentlemen at the start and then it morphs into something a bit more complex with the drydown giving a different scent from afar than what it smells like when putting the nose right to the skin. This is high quality stuff and worth the $150.

Vahagn
Vahagn

I coldly treat to perfumes Hugo Boss, but as an niche perfume lover so I must try the selective collection from this brand- may be suddenly ... ?!!!
 The entire line sounds from the bottle nice and natural , but it became clear that there were nothing complicated and masterpiece. I think those are characteristic features of the Hugo Boss perfumes. They (except Damascus Oud ) behaved too modest on my skin,((( From this collection exactly Cashmere & Patchouli is not liked me. It seems to me this perfume is something familiar from the late 90s . This reminds me the cloth soaked with rum . For me it is quite dry and like eau de cologne . On females ... ? Oh, no - I think would be too simple , sharp and detached, revealing that woman is wearing evidently men's fragrance.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

This is such an amazing unisex patchouli scent that is sure to appeal to all serious patchouli lovers out there and I'm finding it hard to believe that the only note is patchouli.

It has a soft floral sweetness underneath, a little like Molinards's Patchouli intense, but not as fresh or sweet. I believe I can smell orange blossoms, and maybe a tad of good musk and woodsy undertones (?). It is an earthy but airy patchouli, with a nice natural base. Not groundbreaking, but addictive and well done. No harsh muskiness, no Angel-like sweetness, no masculine edge. Just a pure earthy scent. Maybe a bit overpriced for such a simple patch, but the quality is there and staying power is alright.

Patchouli lovers only. This one is going on my want list, I would maybe choose this one over's Molinard if I ever win the lottery!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BOSS The Collection Cashmere & Patchouli by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.