Designers » F-H » Woody Chypre « Groups

BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena Hugo Boss for men

BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena Hugo Boss for men
dislike

BOSS The Collection is a luxurious and exclusive collection of five fragrances for men, presented in 2011. The collection is inspired by fine materials and textures of Hugo Boss tailored suits, captured with different quality ingredients. It includes the following scents: Cotton & Verbena, Silk & Jasmine, Wool & Musk, Velvet & Amber and Cashmere & Patchouli.

Cotton & Verbena is inspired by the airy softness of cotton, made with notes of zesty verbena, vetiver and moss.

Available in 50 ml bottles.

Vetiver oak moss Lemon Verbena

BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena Fragrance Reviews

EnchantedandDecanted
EnchantedandDecanted

This was a risky blind buy for me. I couldn't find samples of this stuff nowhere. Lets be real, Hugo isn't known for high end and expensive. It actually took a late night with 2 glasses of Pinot Noir in my system to finally pull the trigger.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Hugo is all grown up with this one. I smell fresh and clean almost zesty when I wear this.

Perfect fragrance for warm weather and being laid back. Don't be afraid to blind buy.

walking44
walking44

A nice scent but I couldn't shake the feeling that it would smell better as a candle. It smells like lemon verbena and celery.

Fragrantic
Fragrantic

Got myself a bargain off Ebay last week, only £45! Its not as if you're going to find it in Boots or Superdrug.
Anyway I digress. This comes in a presentation box, and a drawstring pouch. It is a light, sweet fragrance, that stayed on my skin for a good few hours.
Mainly a : spring/summer fragrance.
Smells like : D&G Masculine

BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena by Hugo Boss 4.31 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Velvet & Amber Creed Aventus Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Silk & Jasmine Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Creed Green Irish Tweed Christian Dior Dior Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Versace Versace Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport 2012 Creed Silver Mountain Water Creed Imperial Millesime Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Le Labo Bergamote 22 Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense