Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk Hugo Boss for men

BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk Hugo Boss for men
dislike

cinnamon

BOSS The Collection is a luxurious and exclusive collection of five fragrances for men, presented in 2011. The collection is inspired by fine materials and textures of Hugo Boss tailored suits, captured with different quality ingredients. It includes the following scents: Cotton & Verbena, Silk & Jasmine, Wool & Musk, Velvet & Amber and Cashmere & Patchouli.

Wool & Musk is a warm and seductive scent of creamy sandalwood, white musk and cinnamon.

Available in 50 ml bottles.

Musk Sandalwood Cinnamon

BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk Fragrance Reviews

steve0580
steve0580

The cinnamon and musk stand out with the sandalwood being less prominent. The scent stays very close to the skin.

The dry down is reminiscent of Calvin's Klein's Obsession For Men with a bit of musk added.

Red Rose
Red Rose

The saler assistant was convincing me this range of fragrances is unisex. I'm so surprised this range is only for men. I just tried this in a paper strip & it smells nothing much but clean & innocent musk. I don't think this one is overpowering or anything like that as I can hardly smell it now after a few hours. This one is perfectly a unisex despite the range is dedicated for gentlemen only. I know scents like this wool musk id not meant to last, it's like a cool splash in a hot summer day. You can also mix it with anything else like a flowery fragrance or woody or anything you like. It's in my wish list now after I tried it & I'm so glad I did.

shishi
shishi

I've tried it and tried it, but something's just not right in this...

I don't sense any cinnamon but a tremendous volume of musk. The sandalwood is apparent.

It's not offensive, but I get the urge to mix it with something else. Like it's just not finished.

It's almost more like an incense than a fragrance for personal wear.

Fragrantic
Fragrantic

Not sure about this!
Very overpowering!
It needs toning down!

Blessed
Blessed

Ore components, nothing new but that doesn't mean its not worthy to wear, you wont be wearing it for long !

BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk by Hugo Boss 3.79 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BOSS The Collection Wool & Musk by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Velvet & Amber Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Cotton & Verbena Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Silk & Jasmine Dior Dior Homme Intense L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Hugo Boss BOSS The Collection Damask Oud Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense Gucci Gucci pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Egoiste Platinum Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Tom Ford Oud Wood