Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men
dislike

I have it: 2540 I had it: 1656 I want it: 896 My signature: 89

cinnamon
Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos
Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures

The abstract of Hugo Boss style is captured in a bottle with Boss Bottled aroma. The fragrance is fresh and sharp with warm woody base. The fresh and fruity top notes of apple and citrus are perfectly balanced with floral and spicy heart, dominated by pelargonium, warm cinnamon, and cloves. The base notes are very masculine: sandalwood, vetiver and precious cedar.

On occasion of 10 years of this successful edition, its jubilant version, Boss No.6, was presented in a limited number. New bottle is very modern and created as a very appropriate jubilant version. This chromed, elegant and very powerful creation is available as 50 and 100 ml edt.

You can read more about it in the aricle Hugo Boss-Boss No.6-Happy 10th Birthday!

Boss Bottled was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Plum Oakmoss Apple Lemon Bergamot Geranium

Adidas Victory League

Boss Bottled Fragrance Reviews

kaka brar
kaka brar

warm spicy cosy for winters .overall a nice fragrance , great for start up or for getting into fragrances ..
longetivity 6.7
proj and sill 7.5
overall 7

Macalister
Macalister

This fragrance has been heavily reformulated. The performance is awful, I got a batch from october 2016, and it's ridiculous, three sprays on my hand and it's a skin scent after 5 minutes. Be very careful before buying it...They killed La Nuit de l'Homme and now Boss Bottled, one of the all time greats..
This is very sad.

Umer_94
Umer_94

Hmm... where do I start? It's a very inoffensive scent because no one will ever be able to smell it, not even you. The projection is better from inside the bottle than on my skin, I'm not even kidding! I heard the recent batches were poor in terms of performance, but I wasn't expecting such bad results. Booo!

keen(nose)
keen(nose)

Classic fragrance that can be worn anytime or season. sillage is good. I project moderately for 2-3 hrs then it sits close to the skin and only detectable in close quarters. Love the opening and the drydown is like warm apple pie.

speedygaf
speedygaf

I like this scent but I am a bit hesitant about purchasing a big bottle as I've read that performance on the more recent batches is quite poor. Has anyone actually purchased this fragrance in the last 12 months? If so how is the performance? I don't mind having to top up once the projection and sillage are acceptable...

GiaMena
GiaMena

As others have already mentioned, Boss Bottled can be a unisex fragrance and I totally agree. I love the sweet fruity scent. Although I'm a woman, I've had compliments and no one has ever said that it smells masculine on my skin. It smells great for both men and women. If you like it, wear it!

kokotheking
kokotheking

It opens up with a blast of apple note and after that a sweet not cloying Vanilla taking over..linear to my skin
this is a crowd pleasing fragrance..safe choice if you wanna smell good among people..nothing really special about the scent.It's main advantage is it's huge versatility and it's price..Good fragrance for everyday use,and it will serve you well in many occasions.

scent 7/10 (nice but that's it)

projection 7/10 good for the first 2 hours, then starts to fade

sillage with 4 sprays its about 50-70 cm from my body for an hour then drops to..let's say 20-40 cm for another 2-3 hours.. i will rate it also 7/10

longevity is pretty good actually up to 7-8 hours 8/10

Versatility 10/10 Superb.you can wear this in many many occasions..dating..clubbing..shopping..

age group..20's 30's 40's..for sure..

Pros=safe blind buy.Versatile.Good scent.inexpensive.

cons=generic smell.lacks character.Average quality (does not smell cheap tho)

Every Season but summer.Perfect for early spring and fall..
This is a jack of all trades fragrance but master of none..see ya :)

alimuanis
alimuanis

Oh my nose.
what an amazing fragrance,masculine fragrance gentle fragrance especially who wear suits, it's modern it's manly it's play in man chest as a professional player to appear the man in good way in manly modern way , in fact i forget reviewing this i have it from almost 1 year and i check my list and i saw i didn't review it yet.
Hi guys ,Hi modern men , Hi workers in offices , Hi every man he didn't try this, Oh please just try it and you will see and who have it before he know what i'm talking about.
it's famous every modern man manly man love the luxury and proud in his personality
he already did it and buy it and get enough from it and still continue

i want say before to days i spray on my chest maybe 6 times and my day was amazing and take off my clothes and the next day after 24 hours my clothes was next door I took a shower when i back to to the room i smell the drydown of this amazing fragrance and i forget it's in my clothes so i return back to check who is come to us with this beautiful scent and there is no one just me . and Follow the smell and it was in my clothes just Imagine laughing on my self.
the Longevity is amazing (fragrance of the perfection)

Scent : 9/10 amazing from opining until end
Projection: 7/10 enough to amaze who around you
Sillage: 7/10 very will
Longevity: 8/10 the draydown is waaaaw
Compliments 10/10 be ready from tons of compliments .
Versatility 8/10 no need to explain how it's.
Uniqueness 8/10 from the best
Bottle design 7/10 the sprayer is amazing and apply good.

**happy sniffing **

MysticPineappleAttack
MysticPineappleAttack

Maybe not so much "apple pie" as it is "apple dump cake" (i.e. it's definitely heavier on the "apple" than on the "pie". It smells too wet for a pie, if that makes any sense), but it is a fantastic smell. Everyone seems to like this one, yet nobody really highlights it all that much anymore. Why is that? I would more than happily bathe in this stuff. Plus, no need to get the Intense version or speculate if it has been reformulated or not, this definitely lasts longer than your average fragrance and projects moderately well, even if I have to receive a compliment while wearing this. Definitely one of my absolute favorites.

RobertdeNiro
RobertdeNiro

This is a well blended perfume,warm and smooth.I like it but i can't wear it much.It has a very visible vanilla vibe and i am actually allergic to vanilla,it made me puke and give me headaches.But this doesn't mean that this perfume is not good.It is very classy and elegant and best for cold weathers.
Scent 8/10
Silage 7/10 which is moderate best for casual and office wear.
longeivity 8/10
Versatility 9/10.
A must have for perfume lovers.Its the coolwater of winter....Peace

Derek Zoolander
Derek Zoolander

This one is in my regular rotation, starts of with a bright vanilla and lemon, dries down to a more mellow vanilla with slight tobacco notes. Great for the office, longevity is all day for me. Remember, moisturizing your skin makes a big difference on how long a scent will last.

Longevity poooooor

Esmeralda1
Esmeralda1

I like it but it is a light version somehow, stays not to long.. But it feels quality and fresh! I like it when My man use it but more for public occasion in the daytime. When night is coming and i want to snuggle up and smell the neck i prefer heavier ones like Hugo man. That one i cant stop smelling on him.

jhabile
jhabile

smells sexy and lusty

Satyajeet73

This is an amazing scent but I don't know why everyone keeps on saying it smells like Apple pie. It doesn't smell like Apple pie at all. It's a very pleasant soft vanilla a little bit of sweet and powdery scent. Good longevity and projection. Get around 6-7 hours of longevity and it's very refreshing. Highly recommended.

jaybrooklyn
jaybrooklyn

Really weak on me dissappears almost instantly

jodar
jodar

This was the first cologne I purchased. Around the age of 18 I entered a men's clothing store in the early 2000s tested a few colognes, and left after smelling this one. At the time I felt like it allowed me to smell and provoke a sense of legitimacy in the world. I felt like I could wear this scent on a golf course and in a Jazz club without feeling out of place. I purchased a reformulated bottle circa 2010, and am glad that I did. I know this fragrance smells "dated" now, but when it was new it made a statement. I wouldn't suggest this to a younger person, but if you are more established and wanting to explore other conservative options, this cologne could be good for you.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Smell - 9/10
Longevity - 9/10
Sillage - 7/10
B.T.P Rating - BUY

True - I'm not a frag head, but why does everyone keep saying that this smells like apple pie? Guys, you need to start baking pies, or hanging out in bakeries.

This is just a moderately soft and elegant fruity-vanilla-spice, with some woods added in the drydown. And what's this about poor longevity? I get 10 hours plus and can't even wash it off in the shower!

Yes, it's pleasant. Yes, it's inoffensive. Yes, most guys probably have it, but that didn't stop me from getting another bottle - to me it's just that NICE. CASUAL is the word.

In fact, I got a full tester bottle with the cap missing, so I just asked the girl at the cosmetics counter for the cap off of Bottled Sport. Now I have a full bottle of No. 6 with a black cap which actually looks even better!

Guys, if you're reading this to justify a blind buy, I say go for it. Even if you don't like sweet colognes, this one is solid through and through and doesn't become cloying. What else can I say other than - GIRLS TEND TO LIKE IT.

Satyajeet73

It's an ordinary fragrance which has been hyped
. The price asked for is too much if you check the smell and quality. Didn't like it at all.

Explosion Hurts
Explosion Hurts

Great for office, smells like apple pie.
I think you could pull this off on all seasons.

Nothing special tho, just nice.

FearlessFalcon
FearlessFalcon

Like a very sensual and inviting Apple pie... Upon first smell, I got a delightful whiff of a freshly baked Apple pie. Then, about 10 minutes later the drydown approached and I smelled other notes, such as: Sandalwood, plum and cinnamon. They blended pleasantly into the recipe, and I was left sniffing the spot on my shirt, thoroughly intrigued.

This is a very homey scent. It creates the mood of a brisk afternoon in fall. The brightly coloured leaves drifting about in the breeze; a sweater wrapped tightly about yourself. Then you walk inside your house, and the warm, delicious smell of Apple pie fills your nose. Your mouth waters as you anxiously wait to satisfy your hunger, and devour the tasty dessert.
Only you can't, because it's nothing more than a fragrance you sprayed on yourself...

Beautifully constructed. Very professional I might add. Has a mature aroma. Longevity is great, it still lingers at the end of the day. Projection is not bad. It is very noticeable at the beginning, gradually getting softer as the day wears on. Bottle design is simple, but perfect for the scent. Very much like Hugo Boss. Well done.

Overall rating: 8/10

vonMises
vonMises

I need to add this in light of the many who say this has very low sillage and of short longevity. On me this is very potent, and I'm speaking of the regular, current formula edt. If it were any stronger I could not wear it to work, and as it is I use a single spray under my T-shirt. It lasts for at least 12 hours. It is perfectly blended. The vanilla is not sweet and annoying like it is with many other vanilla-heavy fragrances. The bottle goes very well the scent; it smells like what you might expect from the presentation.

Smiter
Smiter

Purchased this cologne on a blind buy as my first true cologne. I wanted something subtle and mysterious yet deep and vibrant and boss bottled AKA boss #6 definitely did not disappoint! It is an amazing woody smell with the perfect amount of sweetness to it. The opening is a beautiful combination of fruity sharpness, it's hard for me to distinguish between any one of the notes. Maybe its blended well, maybe I'm just not very perceptive but i can safely say this would be my all time favorite if it lasted longer and projected further. The drydown is amazingly intimate and comfortable, nothing harsh or sharp just smooth and calm. A perfect fragrance for close encounters.

Smell: 9/10 (Can not get much better for casual wear)
Projection: 6/10 (Not a skin scent but definitely arm length)
Longevity: 7/10 (Between 6-10 hours depending on the day)

Final thoughts: Perfect for that person who wants to be unique and mysterious without offending but still smell like an absolute boss.

caifan
caifan

Boss Bottled can already be considered a classic. It is not a fragrance that I like a lot, but I recognize that it is an elegant and discreet, with a certain percentage of original fragrance. It also has its legion of fans very loyal.

It is recognizable by its combination of notes of apple, vanilla and woods, slightly spicy (cinnamon) and floral.

Ideal for office work, because it is not intrusive, although I find it a little boring.

That if length is above the average, at least with only two sprayings I stand 12 hours. and its wake is moderate to low.

Francoparfum
Francoparfum

I tried this today at Shoppers Drug Mart (hello fellow Canadians).
I thought it was decently nice...
It reminded me of a smell I kept smelling in Israel ... I think many of the guys wore this there and so it instantly took me back there.
I don't really get this "warm apple pie" comparison, although I get how this would be seen as a warm and comforting scent.
To me it actually reminded me a bit of Latour's Cigar....
I destroyed that fragrance in my review (hey it is fair... it attacked my nostrils before I attacked it)... but I mentioned that there is "something" in it that draws one in... that "something" seems to be very present in this perfume.

Score: 80.5%
Proverbs 27:9

DannyJayJay
DannyJayJay

I really can't say enough good things about this one. Loved it from day one and it's definitely my go-to fragrance no matter what season or occasion. I don't know what it is but the combination of warm and woody vanilla, apple and cinnamon makes this a great allround perfume. My only complain is that i would have wished it last longer, but i also saw that an intense version of this was realeased last year, so have to check that out if it extends the longevity. That dosen't mean the longevity is bad, i still get 5-6 hours with good projection out of it. It just dosen't last a whole work day(8h+)for me. Still one of my favourite perfumes and i highly recommend it.

Scent: 9.5/10
Projection: 7/10

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

Coming from a woman, I wish my man would wear this.

This is so DARK, spicy, and warm, with a smooth sandalwood base. It is fresh at first but dries down into spice, spice, and more spice.

I usually like aquatics on men (Acqua di Gio is a favorite), but this is a notable exception.

I smelled this on a paper strip in a magazine and I kept it around so I could keep smelling it. I could just picture this working so well with a man's natural scent. I think that's why I kept it around. This is a testosterone enhancer -- a very complimentary composition. It seems strong, but apply with a light hand -- perfection!

I HIGHLY disagree that this is a grandpa's cologne. I have smelled countless colognes, and this is the only one that I cared to go out of my way in order to learn the name (other than Acqua di Gio). It's very modern but stands apart from the boring rows upon rows "fresh citrus waters" on the store shelf.

I really wish my fiance would wear this but he's not too into colognes and probably not the spicier ones. Bummer.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Very sexy, seductive and masculine scent

siraog
siraog

Be careful guys. This scent may seem good at your first try but do not buy it. I used this scent around 20 times and I was bored by it and gave the bottle to my father. My cousin was going to buy it and I made the same warning to him. The result was the same. Just try it 5-10 times before buying it. If you still like it just go on and buy.

nemesisdrummer
nemesisdrummer

Scent 7/10

Longevity 7/10

Projection 7/10

I get noticed, It garners compliments

Perfect office frag for me

nvenus
nvenus

Safe, nice, masculine, fresh and loveable

phoebe25
phoebe25

This is the first scent i´ve ever bought my husband. Such a gem. We have now been together for 8 years, and it is still a must have, of his.

Personally I don´t mind. It makes me think back, when we were first inlove. It makes me so happy for the 8 years we have had, even though we´ve had our ups and downs. Makes me think of all the great times we are yet to have.

BeeZo875
BeeZo875

Finally bought this gem after all these years.. I definitely understand why it was so hyped back in the day. I love it! That apple spice vanilla vibe is sexy and clean! Really shines on hot days, other than that it's a skin scent. My wife bought the whole line for me based on what she smelled with this bottle. She likes Boss Bottled Night the most though.. I know to some this may smell generic or even boring.. But for me women love it. This juice get's compliments and inquisitions. And most of all it smells f'n good. What more can you ask for.. 2 thumbs up..

Mishary
Mishary

Boss Bottled has a colorful smell, it will change your life for a bit, but unfortunately, Boss Bottled has weak longevity and Sillage after 1 hour.

Boss Bottled does not last long and in the same time, it has a very good smell and this made me sad.

Some people may not like Boss Bottled because somehow it has a synthetic scent.

Overall, Boss Bottled is very good and many people like it.

Jacgues
Jacgues

I really like this scent.
Unfortunately the longevity and projection are not satisfying me and i can smell some headache triggering artificiality.

sproaty
sproaty

I wore this today for the first time and instantly fell in love. It's a hot summer in Britain right now but today was a little colder and this scent was perfectly suited towards it. Longevity and projection were good - at 4-5 hours in, I could still get whiffs of this fragrance coming off me, giving a really pleasant vibe. I topped up with the Intense version a little later on and have been smelling great all day! 6 hours later again and it's still very noticeable.

Highly recommended - I just pulled my shirt collar away from my skin, allowing some of the scent on my chest to drift up into my nose and it's such an enjoyable and pleasant smell. I've liked many other fragrances but not really adored them in the way that I've fallen for Boss #6 :)

Asad K
Asad K

As the saying says "Old is gold", this should be said for Boss Bottled. A very dry out of the oven, cinnamon sprinkled on an apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it scent. Perfect for fall evening . It is a very warm fragrance so it will work perfect indoors.
Imagine when all the sweets are coming out around thanks giving ? Gives that kinda feel.
Projection: 710
Longevity: 910
Scent : 8/10
Perfect for a blind buy.

Go4broke
Go4broke

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. These days houses like Hugo Boss, Gucci, Armani, etc produce some seriously bland and boring fragrances and I was expecting more of the same from this one. I was wrong.
The scent is a warm, creamy, sweet vanilla. I'm a huge fan of vetiver and vetiver based fragrances and this works very well with the cinnamon and clove at the top. Projects moderately which is perfect and longevity is at least 7 hours on my skin. It's also well priced so I think I'll be wearing this one for a long time to come. 9/10

Freedomlover
Freedomlover

A beautiful timeless fragrance anytime of the year I've been usin this for years will always have it in my collection. Best version of all although i need to try the oud version. You simply can't. Go wrong with this beauty.

RobbieX

A nice fragrance. Very like Ferrari Black which is cheaper. I'll stick with the Ferrari.

gillbert
gillbert

"fresh and sharp with warm woody base. The fresh and fruity top notes of apple and citrus are perfectly balanced with floral and spicy heart, dominated by pelargonium, warm cinnamon, and cloves. The base notes are very masculine: sandalwood, vetiver and precious cedar"

I absolutely agree about the quoting.
My first year in Teacher Training College, i bought this bottle in 2006 and i wear it for my class, surprisingly i get a lot of compliments. my friends love the scent. very warmy, fresh, sweet and sexy. i rate it 10/10.

juice: 10
longevity: 10
sillage: 10
TOTAL: 10/10

ayylmao

I had to comment after the last guy's review... this smells nothing, and I mean NOTHING like YSL L'Homme.

Something is wrong with this guys's sniffer below me.

It's not even close.

adamnor
adamnor

This is great juice, it's identical to YSL L'Homme but Hugo bottled is better and cheaper. I have Hugo boss sport one of greatest juices I have owned and would recommend instead bottled sport because it's fresher and keeps u fresh up to 18 hours.

dr.bond
dr.bond

very love the scent...
projection is good on 2 spray each spot.... but still... a weak longevity...

for one spray each spot...just use it 5 minute before u get sex dude...

joy4856
joy4856

If it lasted and projected longer, I wouldnt have any other perfumes...

Endymion
Endymion

@qazzxi

Dude, can you say anything good about any fragrance? I mean really!
You keep on flooding your 1 sentence "reviews" on perfumes one after another but all are about that they are not good enough or bad (for you).

Lando1976
Lando1976

Reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum with a dash of cinnamon. Not bad but longevity is abysmal.

radu191289
radu191289

For me it's a casual every-day perfume, has good longevity and it gives me a positive friendly mood, It feels fresh (apples probably) but same time a bit sweet (vanilla).

JAYMZDEEN
JAYMZDEEN

Its just fantastic. Believe the hype. Everyday pleaser. You just cant go wrong here.

WuZi8465
WuZi8465

Overall it is a synthetic scent that comes off as somewhat unpleasant. Maybe it's cause I grew up with more natural smells like incense and essential oils but my nose really struggles to understand why this is so well liked :S. Just not for me.

drawdeux
drawdeux

I just blind bought this juice. Longevity on me is about 4 hours. I could smell the apple note on this but it is more like cooked apple sauce or pastry filling. Sweet with cinnamon, a hint of vanilla and lots of cloves. After 30 mins from the opening the clove note is dominating making it sweet & a lkttle balmy. If you guys love this juice try davidoff silver shadow. It has the same vibe, they are very closely similar. Only davidoff has a candied orange vibe instead of apple and less balmy at half the price. The longevity on davidoff is 8 hrs on me better than boss no. 6.

Gault
Gault

This is definitely much weaker than before, try the Intense version, its not so different and has good performance. I dont know what they have done to this scent, but it used to have a longevity around 8-9 hours with good projection, now you can divide that by 2. Also the scent was changed a bit.

James99
James99

Tested this at Kohls and it very nice!The downside could be the longevity.Sprayed once on my wrist like 4hrs ago and I have to put my nose next to the skin to smell whats left.

NickZee
NickZee

In addition to the vanilla/Apple/cinnamon combo there is a monstrous dose of cedar and sandalwood that is rarely mentioned, giving it that astringent powdery quality beneath the sweet Apple pie vibe. Performance is excellent on me, 10 hours easy with 4-5 of those having good projection and sillage is noticeable even longer.

krammer
krammer

A big disappointment for me. Quite nice and fresh when it's sprayed from the bottled, but it will last for only a couple minutes. Last time I wear it to my friend's wedding, I gave six heavy sprays on my body and clothes. Half an hour later I couldn't detect any of it. Perhaps it's my body chemistry.
S - 6/10
P - 5/10
L - 1/10

roachburn
roachburn

Horrible performance nice scent

raiza1990
raiza1990

I don´t know why i was not impressed the first time i smelled this one. It is actually quite nice. I only smell the green apple, the cinnamon and the oakmoss (and something spicy, very lightly, but i can´t say what it is) and i am ok with that. The combination of green apple and cinnamon is the soul of this fragrance and what makes it interesting. I´ve smelled green apple in other fragrances but paired with cinnamon is the first time. a very creative idea, i think. Here the green apple is not so fresh and tropical, but it does not smells like christmas either (paired with cinnamon it was a risk). It just smells like a forest, touched by a few sunrays.Mysterious, elegant, low profile.Masculine and sweet, a combination that i really like.
I would only wish more Sillage, to smell it on my husband i have to sniff his shirt. I can not keep doing that in public without getting some weird stares.

islam_omar_osman
islam_omar_osman

_Scent: vanilla contains a chemical substance called (4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzoic acid) or "vanillic acid" which is related structurally to the human hormone "adrenaline" .. both stimulate the nervous system to produce awareness & euphoria
Long story short .. Vanilla is known through history to be an addictive substance. you can't stop tasting or smelling it
The main notes you get here are the addictive vanilla & the sour mix of apple & cinnamon .. This scent is very masculine & seductive
It's enough to know that this fragrance kept charming the hearts for a decade
a masterpiece. 10/10

_longevity: good .. Last on skin for 8 hours

_projection: projects good .. an arm length

This fragrance is for a confident successful man .. to adds a sexy appeal to him by its manly DNA .. try it & you will be astonished by its charm
Don't worry it's not fruity or sweet as you think .. It's not feminine by any means .. it resembles the pure masculinity .. watch Gerard Butler commercial

ayylmao

SO many mentions of it smelling like "apple pie" and it being a "sweet" fragrance. Perhaps it's my nose, perhaps it's my skin chemistry, but I don't agree with either of these. Like, at all.

Sure, the top notes mention apple, but I wouldn't be able to guess that without reading it first. What I get from this, from the opening, through the mid/drydown, all the way into the basenotes is the presence of cedar. A very, very strong cedar note permeates the entire presence of the fragrance, and I love it. I find the same note plays a heavy role in another Hugo Boss fragrance, "Hugo," which I also quite like.

It's intricate and plays off of the other, more subtle notes in the juice, such as the aforementioned apples and the vanilla and cinnamon that sometimes come into play. You're not going to smell like pile of cedar shavings, but, at least for me, that spicy, woody base is always there.

Like I said, I respectfully disagree with this being a sweet fragrance. I love it to death and it's one of my most-worn frags. To me, the mere mentions of it potentially being a unisex or, better yet, a "feminine" scent are hilarious. Not even close.

The sillage is impressive, 3 sprays applied correctly and you're going to pique the interest of any female within 3-5 feet, guaranteed. Longevity is admirable as well. I get a solid 8 hours out of this, and this is one where you can still strongly smell it on your clothes the next day. Reformulation or not, I find the life of this stuff to be wonderful.

And the comparisons to YSL L'Homme are, again, far off base. I own L'Homme and it is an ENTIRELY different beast. Far sweeter and powdery with no trace of the deep woodsy cedar base that BB contains. It's sillage and longevity also pale in comparison. A beautiful frag, but not similar at ALL.

Again, maybe it's my skin chemistry, but I personally love Boss Bottled and I recommend it to anyone without a second thought. Age is irrelevant, this is a timeless classic.

jutsFL
jutsFL

Not my scent for sure. Bought it blind from its years of proven track record, and regret it. It's actually a very good scent, it's just not for me. I have quickly learned that I no longer enjoy anything on the sweet spectrum for male scents. The sweet scents do not fit my personality or style on any occasion, and I gravitate more towards the robust and masculine scents. I could never actually bash this one though, as it is very well put together. Needless to say, I will be selling my nearly brand new 1.7oz to the first taker - as it will have its proper place in someone's rotation (just not mine).

I am finding more and more that many of the colognes that I own and really enjoy have 'sweet' listed as a characteristic. Eg; MB Legend, IP II. I find nothing 'sweet' about those offerings, but I realize that the sweet aspect is is more an opposition to bitter or dry now. The part of Boss Bottled that I apparently don't care for is the massive vanilla overload, along with the sweet characteristic. It literally smells like I've crammed slices of warm pie in my pockets. Again, it smells good, but not what I want to smell like. This one now sits in my center console, and makes just about the classiest and most inviting car air-freshener known to man. It's repurposed well.

corvin
corvin

Sweet vanilla scent. It is rather soft, good for any ocassion. Problem is, that everyone wears it, and you dont want to smell like other guy. Therefor I would not wear it when meeting new people or during important meetings.

yarks
yarks

I think I'm finally learning that vanilla-based scents are not for me. While it does smell much like holiday kitchen cooking, I find this cologne to be as weak as they get. Almost no projection, and even putting my nose to my skin barely conjures up the scent. I'm sorry, but when I wear cologne, I want people to notice it. Otherwise, I see no point. Pass.

kneelxneil
kneelxneil

Love this scent. Masculine and sweet. Opens with woody citrus, and then dries down to a softer spicy version of the scent. Pretty linear in my opinion, but very versatile. Good fragrance for its value.

Jromas
Jromas

Sweet, sweet goodness. Can't go wrong with this fragrance. Wouldn't mind if it lasted longer than it did but it's a winner.

pierre.v
pierre.v

Its really hard for me to get to actually test fragrances, so my entire collection of about 20 bottles have ALL been blind buys.

Surprisingly, with the exception of one, they have all turned out fantastic. I would not say Im lucky or easy to please. I just tend to really do a lot of homework upfront to avoid disaster. Some have turned out better than others, but so far, no dislikes.

So, based on Boss Bottled featuring in so many YouTube top ten lists, I thought Id blind buy this one as well.

and my, oh my... this is THE BOSS of blind buys so far.

It is exceptional. It oozes beauty, elegance, refinement and class, without even trying, whilst maintaining a presence that is definitive and distinct. Its masculine, but not macho. Its confident but not pushy. Complex without being complicated. Uplifting but not giddy. Its playful but also does not allow to be messed with. Its attractive and appealing, almost verging on seduction, but not quite, which makes it wildly sexy in the most subtle, innocuous way - like the innocent seduction of ones first love.

This is a gem that comes very close to perfection in what I look for in a fragrance. Its a timeless classic that has been around for many years, and will be around for many to come.

You will totally understand once you have put your nose to the gorgeous opening and superb dry-down.

If I had to start my collection all over again - THIS would be my very first buy.

Eesa
Eesa

This smells incredible. Definitely love this one. At first when I put it on I thought it was a typical fresh masculine scent since the apple and citrus start out very prominent, and it does have a typically masculine smell. The scent soon becomes very smooth, woody, warm, and inviting. I am comfortable wearing it since gendered fragrance makes no sense to me, but I imagine most women would not want to wear it. I am sure I would love this on my husband too.

asimfarrukh
asimfarrukh

I always overlooked this just because I had a bad experience with one of the Hugo Boss's Versions. But now I realized I've been missing a great scent for years.

Tried this the other day in a store nearby, was amazed to see how better it gets with time. Its definitely gonna be my next buy :)

Charliexxx
Charliexxx

This is a masterpiece! Too bad it is for men!! My BF wears it a lot and i have to admit i use it too sometimes :) This one is so sexy on men! The soft vanilla and cinnamon combined with the warm woody notes.. Beautiful!

Pete89

The fact that this fragrance is still featured in commercials (feat. Gerard Butler) in 2015 says it all!

I recently rediscovered this all-time gem and I'm wearing it with as much pleasure as back in the day; it was actually one of my first fragrances ever.

It's a fact that the smell of fragrances varies per person, but I have yet to meet someone who disliked this smell on another person or someone who smelt weird wearing it.

I can understand that for true perfume lovers, the scent might not be original enough (or too mainstream), but despite that, it's one of the safest, most comfortable and most pleasant scents ever created and it will never lose its place in my collection.

mikenac
mikenac

This reminds me of a little of D&G the One. Maybe it's the creamy + cardamom combination. I get some light, dry woods. Great creamy, soft, spicy scent.

Helmi310
Helmi310

Unique scent, sweet. But poor in term of silage and longevity.

ImGettingIt
ImGettingIt

Too Good. Period

Ryanmmas26

This is a great scent ! After all of this time its still 1 of my favorites in my collection of 75 bottles.

In a nutshell to me this smells like if you had mixed bowl of vanilla ice cream,cinnamon and a caramel apple.lol

In this scent there are a lot of notes but honestly the only notes I smell are Vanilla,Apple and a dash of cinnamon.

Projection is only ok with this but it does leave a nice scent trail. Longevity is about 5-8 hours on me.

Overall id rate this an 8 out of 10 ! Amazing scent,decent longevity and above average longevity :)

I highly recommend this for the Spring,Winter but is perfect for Fall .

Geo Boss
Geo Boss

@mizanur.rahmaan- You would be new to smell something other than Old spice or brut!So its a bit difficult for you to understand

JR1911
JR1911

This a great jack-of-all-trades scent for day and evening use. Personally I prefer to use this on weekends. Longevity is good for me, about 6+ hours, and sillage is moderate.

lee99
lee99

I do enjoy this one, but of course as with most colognes today the longevity and sillage are terrible. I have to respray several times a day to keep enjoying this.

Stopher22
Stopher22

This is a great all rounder. I always find myself reaching for it.. Longevity is really good on me. Projection/sillage are good too, I love the way it projects.. You can half forget it's there and then bam, huge whiff out of nowhere. I wear it any time, it seems just go with everything. You can pick it up cheap too which is always a bonus when it's one of those fragrances you can wear for any occasion, formal or casual. Love it *****

smora
smora

To this date the best cologne from Boss. A real classic. Very successful and pleasant mix of apple, cinnamon, vanilla... Very versatile... job, free time, fall, spring, winter. It really somehow reminds me of cold and foggy mornings of the continental cities. Mornings that have that special brisk smell.
Great work by Annick Menardo. Level hard to achieve once again in Boss. Even niche company like Brecourt copied Bottled in Esprit Mondain.

Rating: classic *** 1/2

Augiegus
Augiegus

This is just one cologne of the 31621 perfumes listed on this site but to me it stands out as a scent that could be used everyday of the year no matter where or what you are doing. The scent just feels correct apple, vanilla, cinnamon and some sandalwood/plum melding in and out. It has moderate longevity and silage.

Why? It could be as simple that Annick Menardo is a genius or if you believe in angels, fate, or luck then maybe this concoction was created and the God's smiled down upon it, the stars aligned or even in our modern age serendipity can still occur though the Boss firm would surely never admit the latter.

I believe for me it may have to do with a childhood memory. I was 4 or 5. I do not know the exact age but it was before kindergarten. I am on the living room floor playing with toy blocks and Lincoln Logs. It is late morning and my mother was a room away in the kitchen making an apple pie from scratch. It sounds a bit silly but on reflection in that moment everything I loved in the world was present and being human I had to breath. The breathing helped with living but also I believe I picked up a scent that to my inner core was a safe happiness that as I grew older the smell occurred less and less.

Hugo Boss #6 taps into that enveloping feeling of wellbeing. I know some may say Augie my mom never baked, we were allergic to apples and what the hell is a Lincoln Log?!?! OK, I see your point. All this could be the ramblings of a mad man. I just believe scent has a definitive connection to memory and the combination of notes for me connect to a very pleasant memory. What can I say? My memory smells pretty good to me.

kikiena01
kikiena01

You know what? I actually think women could pull this one off too. Yes, it has a slight accent of masculinity, but is very sweet and fruity aswell. If it matches well with the skin chemistry, I don´t see one reason why women should not try this. It´s an unisex scent as far as I´m concerned.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

Melted
Melted

I remember smelling this when it was launched in the 90s and it didn't do it for me. Fast forward 17 years to 2015 and I decided to try it again - this time I really liked it, especially the drydown. I picked up a very reasonably priced gift set with a 50ml bottle and a deodorant stick.

This has been a very popular and successful fragrance and I can understand why. In my humble opinion, this is suitable for any age and any time of the year.

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

Tried a sample today, really like it. Nice, spicy and confident smell. Very fresh and understated, a very "cool" relaxed scent.
Put it on before walking to work (around 9am) and it seemed to disappear a bit around lunch time but I'm still picking up a trace of it the odd time and it is 3pm now.

I'll definitely be buying the set with the EDT and deodorant

Good Stuff!

{EDIT}
After using this for half a year, I can say this is a great scent to own. For days where you don't know what's on it's way and just want to blend in but smell cool this is the "go to" fragrance.
I'll always have this in my collection

fhr
fhr

really nice one from the late 90s what works still now, not offensive, advisable, me always have that in my collection...

saransh
saransh

walking into a cinnabon while eating a ripe red apple , with a sprinkles of vanilla on top... while wearing a suit and looking baddass as hell this is what i get from this one. it lasts ,it projects, it garners compliments , it pleases crowds .
damn this one makes me so happy .

longevity
projection
scent

Sussudio
Sussudio

The Experience? Makes you feel like a naughty boss. In control and seductive ;-)

I don't care if it comes close to being synthetic. Boss Bottled is a masculine sexy scent and never fails to get compliments from the misses. Great combo of warm spices and sweetness. The fruit notes make it literally delicious and brighten up the entire fragrance.

Power? Longevity : 6 hours easily on the skin and lasts forever on clothing. The strong projection will tune down after 2 to 3 hours but still noticeable by anyone entering your personal space. Heat/sweating definitely gives this a second life and this is where the sweetness will project nicely to create this comfortable aura.

Compliments? As said, they sure do come easy with this one. Received comments from all age groups. There is something very like-able about this fragrance, girls typically find this sexy but with a certain level of maturity and sophistication.

I wore this A LOT during my younger years and will always have a bottle lying around. No problem to wear this to the office, be the seductive one in control.

lneleman
lneleman

Great casual scent that reminds me of woody apples. This is what smooth fragrances smell like, it is so unoffensive that not many people will hate it. Longevity and projection are average to excellent depending on where you spray it. On the clothes, I can still smell it slightly the next day. Only slight problem with this fragrance is that it requires someone who is more confident and relaxed. I received a 'compliment' that I smelled like her father. Not bad, but be wary that this fragrance is succesfull for a reason and is often worn by more mature men.

sesa_53
sesa_53

10 ml tester'ini denedim. sıcak bir parfüm, dozunu ayarlamazsanız pişti olabilirsiniz. bu arada kızlar hastası :)

syarul
syarul

Perhaps among the most prominent perfume at the market out there,besides Acqua Di Gio,Le Male,Drakkar Noir whatsoever.

I love the scents,however when I use this gem people around me hardly noticed what I wear. For me,the scent stick close to skin and slowly fade after a few hours. I also have the same problem with Boss Bottled Night,which I also own.

Greetings from Malaysia!

alexbarber
alexbarber

the best i had. It reminds me of high school,such a lot memories,when i will have more money,i will buy it again.
this fragrance persists 2 days for sure ,trust me,on the cloths even more.
I had some suspicious what fragrances was beter,zara intese or this...but this hugo,is no doubt !!! love it !!!!

rf1685
rf1685

tried it on my arm once, and am i the only one who finds it similar to certain brands of pesticides/insecticides in the dry down? never thought vanilla would smell like that....

goodwood2020

i will buy again only when people around me will give me compliment , it never happened ,
i will never buy it again.

Thanks BOSS BOTTLED

Dark-X
Dark-X

A very lovely, light, fresh smell that's suitable for everyday use.

It's a little sweet, a little fruity, & a little spicy.

It fits whatever you're wearing; formal with the suit, casual with the jeans.

It has an admirable longevity & projection.

No wonder it's still going strong after almost 17 years since its release.

duncan.robertson3
duncan.robertson3

An everyday favorite of mine. Citrus top note quickly fades to warm cinnamon and spicy sensual base. A great all rounder.

alxkwst1996
alxkwst1996

A very pleasant spicy-woody scent with a nice fruity accord. This one is masculine, bold, and fresh, and in my opinion can be worn all year round. Very versatile for many occasions. A good quality fragrance at a reasonable price.

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10

it hardly last for 30 mins. it fades away very quickly

Jamiljames
Jamiljames

Boss Bottled is an uncomplicated fragrance. The apple comes across as sharp. I believe this is a fragrance well suited for daily wear. Very classical smell

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Fougère or not (I think Boss Bottled is one), this is a lovely fragrance, albeit a bit simple for my tastes. I suspect this has been tamed down from prior versions, with much of its spicy punch reduced to a mild, woodsy musk base.

Funnily enough, it does remind me of Victory League by Adidas, and like VL, BB also reminds me of Chanel's Allure Homme (the original). There is a light lavender note, paired with a transparent, semi-sweet red apple note, which gets warmer with time, and reads as very vaguely conservative, fresh, and classy.

Ingredient quality is so-so, but certainly not bad. Dynamism is moderate, but the few moves BB makes are well judged, and effective. Nevertheless, if I had to choose between this, Victory League, or Allure, I'd have to go with the Chanel. Second place goes to this, and VL would be a last resort.

MattyC
MattyC

One of the better designer fragrances out there. Manly apple pie in a bottle. I am not crazy about it personally but it is a compliment getter.

(edit) after wearing it for a full day I can say I do love this fragrance. It lasts well on my skin and projects like crazy for a couple of hours. It is very sophisticated.

marcoz
marcoz

I used to loove this scent. sweet, manly, elegant and playful at the same time.

But the more y wear it, the more i got bored of it. it's the same smell over and over again. with some fragrances, there's something new to discover every time you wear it.....that's not the case with this one for me.

It is a very good smell, but in my opinion it lacks the personality to keep it interesting.

Good signature scent though!!

dylan.kohout
dylan.kohout

Good stuff. Fresh, yet it has some sweetness. Heavy, but can be worn in the heat. Lasts a good while, and its pretty affordable, and overall great fragrance!

Cypher10261
Cypher10261

One of the best selling fragrances of all time. This even gave Acqua Di Gio a run for it's money back then, in terms of popularity.

This is a very sweet, very spicy fragrance. The opening is a very strong mix of vanilla and cinnamon. It's very cloying for the first few minutes, for me personally. Once the vanilla and cinnamon mellow out, the fruity/citrus notes begin to stand out, which smells very nice. In the drydown I smell a lot of vanilla and woodsy notes, which gives it a slightly more masculine edge. I know this may not be a popular opinion, but this can totally be a unisex fragrance. The best time to wear this is during the Fall. I think this would be a little too offensive to wear in the hot weather.

I would recommend spraying this no more than 3 times. The sprayer works notably well on this one, and you could really offend someone if you over apply this, especially in the first half hour where the opening is pretty powerful. I get pretty average longevity with this (7-8 hours). The sweet smell from this attracts a lot of attention from the ladies, so this is also a pretty good compliment getter.

Overall, I'd recommend trying/sampling this before buying. I can't speak for everyone, but I know for me personally the opening is a little harsh initially, but it mellows out into a very pleasant fragrance. I like the scent overall, but I would recommend that you try sampling this before buying, just to play it safe. I know I'll be wearing this one very frequently when Fall comes.

Vlad Andrei
Vlad Andrei

It's only on me?I try this for a few times,even in this moment when I type this message...I can not feel anything.Almost it's gone since I sprayed on my hand.It's something weird with me?

Rick Bennett
Rick Bennett

Here's my amateur review from a sample: on my skin soapy, powdery, lemony. Not unpleasant, fresh, reminded me of Zest lemon soap from years ago. A bit nondescript at first, but I do really get the cinnamony, tobacco bit later, when it improves it a lot for me. If I wore it I'd want to avoid people for an hour after spraying.
BUT also persuaded a male friend to try it at the same time. Totally different! Fresh, apples, no powdery lemon soapy stuff. Lovely. Unfortunately can't comment on the dry down.
Verdict : not for me, but can smell totally differently (and much better) on other people.

Edit. Agree with naughty prof below. Totally seriously improves with dry down. Sweet cinnamon and apple. Gorgeous. But still nothing special at the start for me, so wouldn't buy for myself.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Very cute scent. There's no wow factor here and everyone knows that. I have this big 200ml bottle, and it has a little weak projection, so I put on 5,6,7 sprays, however much I feel like for the day, and then I get this persistent vanilla skin scent for hours. Again, not for the quality but I wear this for the wearability.

I'm seeing positive reviews from womankind and I'm like "Really? That's interesting." I'd say to them, "We shall meet again and talk, with different perfumes next time."

As a single guy, I really appreciate the opposite sex's opinion here on fragrantica, especially for the homme bottles. I'm also interested in female perfumes as of late, I almost ordered Dior Addict the other day, but this is another story for another day.

I concur, this is a safe scent, the cinnamon's not too strong, and it's good. Thumbs up for what it is.

ETA: My previous review above was a bit too harsh. Did I say I have a 200ml? I still like this years later. If I compare the usability of this bottle with say, GIO, this might actually win. I still stay behind my previous comment that this won't win over anyone's heart by the scent itself, this doesn't smell natural or anything, but it has comforting factor without smelling too cheap. Thank you fragrantica and it's respectable members for introducing me to this bottle, well, I saw it somewhere else first but I always come here to get more info. That's it!

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

Right off the bat: Ryan Reynolds was the ideal face of Boss Bottled (#6)- I'm not feeling the Gerard Butler dude. For me, this is THE ONLY Hugo Boss frag that truly stands out in the ENTIRE LINE. It is an awesome frag that is versatile enough to be worn on a formal occasion; and yet, it's still light enough to wear on a day at work, on a date, shopping around in an air conditioned Mall, etc. This is the Top Seller in the line around the world.....

This is a woody spicy fragrance made by an all-star Parfumier. I think just about any age can pull this off... I'd go with three sprays max in this scent (one on the chest, one on the neck and one on the top of the head for that sillage). It starts off very thick, for some- heavy synthetic, but mellows out afterwards to a skin scent. It might start off a bit overwhelming to your nose, but PLEASE just give it time to dry down on your skin....

What's the star of the show? That gorgeous Apple note similar to that of Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger years ago. It is very warm, sweet and spicy. You get a warm cinnamon apple note, reminiscent of that sweet Apple pie after sitting at room temperature for an hour or so..... It has the perfect amount of spice and woods added to the mix with a bit of fruit and a plum note really accentuates that apple-pie appeal :)

It is truly one of the most complimented designer fragrances I've ever owned, . This is THE BEST by far from the line and I've owned or sampled about 10 from the line. Boss Bottled could EASILY be a Signature Scent, especially if you're in a cooler climate. I'd exercise caution in not wearing this during the summer or during the warmer season: the spice and the woods is a bit too much and will certainly become cloying real fast....! It's like a Swiss Army Knife in that it is an extremely versatile scent.... In my collection of designer frags, a few others portray this "Swiss Army" appeal: L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel Allure Homme/Sport and Bleu De Chanel. The best time to pull this off? Late September-beginning of March.... This is a definite buy and at the prices I've seen online these days, you simply CANNOT go wrong....

PROJECTION: 7.5/10
COMPLIMENT FACTOR: 9.5/10
LONGEVITY: 9/10
VERSATILITY: 9/10
SEASONS:4/10 (Late Fall- End of Winter)

assebasse
assebasse

Sometimes people run after more expensive brands thinking that they might be more unique and well smelling. Most of them are actually really good smelling but many of them are not unique. Then we have this 20 dollar for 30 ml Boss Bottled bottle, which is masculine, good smelling, unique, versatile and projects without being too offensive. I don't know why people think this smells vanilla cuz I have many vanilla scents and none of them smell like this. This is so sensual and comfortable that I want to have it as my signature scent. Worth each and every single dollar you pay for it.

lalmia04
lalmia04

Why this headache trigger? There are tons of better fragrances within this price range.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

i am in heaven whenever i wear this and its one of my top 5 favourites ,i only buy 200mls bottles when i can get them .

its sensual sexy fruity woody and flowery all rolled into one if it was a woman i would marry it lmao

Anosmic

Amazing scent. Overall the scent does come off as a bit synthetic. But, Boss Bottled is one of the few apple scents I have smelled where an apple note does not come off as slightly strange. On top of that, most scents with cinnamon are dominated by it, which is not to my taste, but in this composition it is so well blended that it just contributes rather than stands out. Boss Bottled also has a fairly distinct smell. The only fragrance I have smelled so far that is close is YSL L'Homme, but is missing whatever gives Boss Bottled that wow factor and its distinctive smell.

The sample I had from Sephora a year ago made me nauseous every time I tried it. A new carded sample I tried last night and today does not. I don't know if it has been reformulated or if I have changed, but I am so happy since I *love* this scent. Now I just hope the bottle I plan to order soon is the same formulation as the carded sample.

Every fragrantican owes it to themselves to give this a proper wearing to really see what it is all about. Smell = 9/10. I'm so happy I can wear this now!

Street_Chemist
Street_Chemist

Perfect harmony of apple & cinnamon, absolutely beautiful with its fresh burst and lingering notes. sweet & seductive and longevity amazing trade mark worthy 1 out of 10, SOLID 10 :)

free tibet
free tibet

This is a masterpiece. It smells absolutely delicious. Almost all women loves it. A compliment getter. Armani Code Ultimate is on the same level. I can recommend them both. One of the best fragrances ever made. Sadly it's very weak stuff.

Blackanime30
Blackanime30

For over 5 years I wore this every single day.....Love it will always be in my collection

boww_widj
boww_widj

Just try it today on department store.. then realize this is the smell of most men here and dont like it..

Lmuradian
Lmuradian

Bitch told me that are you wearing curve? i said curve? you must be outta your mind.This is boss bottled.

MosPtn
MosPtn

Nice scent
Classic and masculine!
Apple and vanilla are only two thing I can smell from this perfume.
It does have good longevity!
But I think it didnt really suited for summer.maybe

jeglmg2003
jeglmg2003

New to the fragrance game but when i smelled this one.... I was taken away couldn't stop smelling my wrist. Definitely into my top 10....Clean vanilla/cinnamon/apple. Will always have a backup of this one!

Idgitman
Idgitman

This was a blind buy, only paid $15 for half a 100ml bottle. Boy am i glad I did. great pleasant office scent, lasted all day. still had close projection 9 hrs later. It may be an older frag, But it holds it's own weight compared to today's office friendly frags. I see using this often and getting a fresh bottle with this runs out

azhare
azhare

Very good perfume, the smell makes you think about a confident successful man. I think it would't fit for under 25 males.

pgriff85
pgriff85

Had a small bottle of this when I was younger, and think this might have been the first designer fragrance I ever owned. Wearing this takes me back to when I was younger, and I like it for that. Very fresh and clean scent that to me, smells great. Sillage isnt too great but sticks around for a while for me.

Scent - 9/10
Longevity - 7/10
Sillage - 5/10
Overall - 7/10

Yan9
Yan9

@ Fuky Tomo Boss Bottled Night has voilets with darker masculine notes in it.

Bottled Night is a very nice scent

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

I know a man who wears this....It smells gorgeous!!

I asked what he was wearing, Hugo Boss Bottled.

I could of sworn that it had some violets in it , mixed with darker masculine notes. Just looked it up on here , nope , no violets !! Maybe he was wearing a flanker or my nose misread it ? I will investigate as I need to know which one it is.

Very sexy scent indeed :)

ssheth92
ssheth92

I blind bought this and I think it smells great!... an amazing mix of apple, vanilla, and cinnamon. Although this is NOT technically gourmand, it does have a bit of sweetness there too. So far I have only worn it in the fall, so can't wait to try this out soon in the spring!

***Note some people have said this may have recently reformulated. I have not smelt the original, but I think this still smells great!

~8.5/10

athenaSkellington
athenaSkellington

Such a smooth, sweet and casual scent. Delicious. Sniffing it makes me happy.
Lasts over 6 hours on my skin
Bonus point of being budget friendly. Brought a 100ml bottle without regrets.

Fragrance Lover 30
Fragrance Lover 30

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband....and I LOVE it! He loves it too, but he is persuaded by me :P This is just such a good fragrance, really sensual, smooth woody notes, and the vanilla shows up on the dry down for him. I like it because it is beautifully blended, and is not a sharp assault on the nose. And I like the bottle. Great fragrance!

mista majestic
mista majestic

There is a reason why this is extremely popular - it's because it's really really good! Excellent performance, totally versatile and very affordable. Try Rochas Desire Pour Homme if you like Boss Bottled but with a slight cacao twist.

mikeyt1975
mikeyt1975

It's been out since 1998 but had never smelt it till
today another blind buy.

But wasn't disappointed

Can see how it's got good reviews over the years

It's got a unique smell very deep and fruity not
To heavy or overpowering just the right
Combination.

but in my eyes a little bit too much
For an everyday fragrance ideal
For a night out or date.

Lasts all day

A classic

SingaporeBeast
SingaporeBeast

I love how it smells at the start, rich and creamy. Almost perfect.

However I'll be honest, 20mins in, I totally hate the drydown, it makes me sick.

Scent at the start: 9/10
Drydown: 0/10
Sillage: 6/10
Longetivity: 6/10

sly_92
sly_92

ahhh .. so how should I start ! !

I can't even find the words ....my brain just stopped operating !

Hugo Boss Bottled ! Oh God .. U are the Ultimate Masterpiece !!!

One cannot simply describe the heavenly smell that emits from this yellow bottle...

it would be suitable to call it "The Golden Fairy" ....

It's reduculously Amazing .... CHAAAAAAAAAARMING

YUMMMMMMMMMY .... It's Indescribable !

It's my signature ... Period.

MartinPetras
MartinPetras

najhoršia z najhorších. je mi z nej zle, absolútne unsympatická

derRhein
derRhein

I rate this one, the scent is lovely, however I'm not really impressed by longevity and sillage, I've only got compliments right after spraying it on my skin.
But when someone smells it, they really love it.

So for me:

Longevity 6.5/10
Sillage 6.5/10
Price 7.5/10

Overall: 7/10

APULIAN
APULIAN

an office fragrance, good for day and night. i find it too classic for my taste, the scent is the same from the beginning to the end, nothing changes during the hours. i dont think i will buy it again.

un profumo da ufficio, va bene sia per il giorno che per la sera. non è male, però sa di classico tendente al vecchio, un pò piatto, sempre uguale nel corso delle ore. non mi sentivo a mio agio con questo profumo.

vote 6/10

agoenk
agoenk

nooo big no from me, where is noo come from ?

1. i never can be friend with notes like cinnamon clove vetiver
or something like spice things, i don't know why , it always
make me sick!. but with woodsy notes or leather ohh great i
love it !.

2. this one, i always smell it from almost all of men in my
town, so don't care if u really love this scent but every men
already use it. just use it. but not me,

but beside all that i'm happy cause this is a gift from my sister, but if myself go to buy it, no way thanks so much, i'll skip this one with other that more worth a money,

anyway the sillage is good nd longevity also great but scent no!
so sorry but i'm just telling the truth about my time with this scent

Epley_MPLS
Epley_MPLS

I call this the "corporate" cologne for two reasons. First, it carries the Hugo Boss name. Boss is a very popular designer for office apparel and the name that well-dressed sales people prefer. Also, the scent immediately made me think "at the office".

But that's okay. The fragrance itself smells very nice. I found it when I got a small sample pack of fragrances. This was the only one I liked, so I did more research. The bottle said "Boss - Hugo Boss", so I figured it was called "Boss". Well it's not, and I had to try to match the little sample bottle with some of the other names I found. Just know that this goes by "Boss Bottled" or "Boss #6".

Anyway, this fragrance will probably be a mainstay as my office scent. It doesn't smell too stuffy or rich. I believe it exudes professionalism, but with a twist. This wouldn't be my first choice if I was wearing a tie and jacket. I'd pick Blvgari Pour Homme for that. Instead, this works well for my daily dress paints and button downs. Why? The scent has a casual feel to it as well, so it fits very nicely with the modern casual/professional work environment.

When you have co-workers near you, I highly doubt this fragrance will offend them. If they like you, it will simply remind them of you. This is because the scent is rather soft and seems to blend in. It smells fresh (which is always popular at the office) and holds a citrus note throughout. I also noticed that in most cases it last long enough to make it through the day.

One final nice aspect to Boss #6 or "Bottled" is that you should be able to pick up a 100 ml bottle for under $30 if you look in the right place. Throw it in your leather messenger bag, put it in a desk drawer or keep it in the car. This isn't an expensive fragrance so you can carry it around with you or leave it somewhere.

Overall, it's value is excellent, so it makes sense to me why someone would wear this a lot, especially at work.

Jackom
Jackom

This scent's a worth trying. It's different. Very special in the good way. Sexy, deep, dark, gentle, both wet and fresh. I love it. Ladies love it.

marcus71x
marcus71x

I love this everyday fragrance. Not only does it smell good but it lasts nearly all day. The apple start and the vanilla, woody finish is just wonderful. You only need a couple of sprays, too much and it becomes cloying and sweet.

Georgeker
Georgeker

I absolutely love this fragnance, my signature one for years and still to remain that way.
The drydown is kind of close to the skin, but may I say is gorgeous and I'm glad that I'm the only one that get's to enjoy that woody spicy scent. The others can lean over to sniff lol.

BluesRhythm
BluesRhythm

One of the best male scents out there, last easily 16+ hours on my skin and performing well for the 8+ hours. Best described as a timeless scent.

However, What is wrong with this fragrance? It so popular that most likely you have smelled it at least once in your lifetime! The kind of compliments you will get with this one is like "Oh you are wearing that Hugo cologne!", and these will be from people who are not even into fragrances. Still is one i reach for when i do not care much about uniqueness or when I'm at home.

Very versatile except you want to avoid wearing it near people you want to bond with because most likely it will bring a couple of memories to them.

Scent 9/10
Projection/Sillage 10/10
Projection 10/10
Overall 9/10

Rorshach1004
Rorshach1004

Using the image of Gerard Butler as a face of this perfume makes a lot of sense, as the actual scent has that quietly self confident, masculine aura about it, and that’s pretty much identical to the image of the actor himself. That’s a good thing, but it’s also a safe thing, as the actor has no real edge to him, no sense of danger, and the only thing that he really represents is corporate compliance and the ability to assimilate yourself into a system where you can selfishly enrich yourself if you show the requisite competence, careerism and ability to help the boat along without rocking it too much. So the perfume is an office scent, a good one, but it’s not going to do anything other than look smart in a suit and do what it’s told. I would wear it for work, not for leisure. It will do the job, promotion is guaranteed.

Dagonista
Dagonista

Was nice back when it was introduced. Too fruity for my liking now. Too 90's.

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

Absolutely delicious.
I have not had the chance to explore my sample as yet.
But its looking good.
It is a sweet one,and reasonably priced.
I will review further after i try this a couple days.
Perfect for cold weather.
Normally the synthetic woods are not my style but in this case it works.
Longevity is excellent,it has been on my coat for 5 days.last on skin all day.
I really like the plum note.
Surprised this is not more popular since it's been around long time.
Lasts all day
Wish I found it earlier

INJEN
INJEN

This gem brings back treasured memories to my wife and I , I will always have this masterpiece in my collection, 10/10 .

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

I was really fascinated by this parfum. I received a sample (2 ml) and now was love for me! :) Very good. The cinnamon,vanilla and green apple they are fantastic....perfect harmony. It 'a great parfum....unique.!

Sillage: 7./10
Longevity: 8./10
Scent: 9./10

Overall : 9./10

julio.nahring
julio.nahring

Very unique scent. Love it!

Scent:8/10
Projection: 6/10

nonsisa
nonsisa

One of the best if not the best scent from Annick Menardo for men.

For Christmas it received a new packaging in a black bottle similar to the night version.

This is a scent that always makes a good impression. Perfect for almost any circumstance you can think of.

Rating: A+ for a designer fragrance.

adamhabib
adamhabib

I have tried every fragrance I could get my hands on.. and I always keep getting back to this masterpiece.

Ravisto
Ravisto

I have always thought that this fragrance was similar to Dunhill Desire, and for good reason... they share the same two main notes apple and vanilla. Boss bottled is a little more complex though with a woody background and florals and spices bubbling under the surface.

The opening of this fragrance is pretty generic citrus. The heart is much better as it balances out fruit, floral and spicy notes quite well. The woody feel is always in the background and dominates along with vanilla in the dry-down. The apple note keeps Boss Bottled fresh while in Dunhill Desire is it more prominent and being a fan of the apple scent I prefer Dunhill Desire to this.

Boss Bottled is an extremely popular scent where I am from and for good reason. Personally I can understand its popularity as it is a very versatile fragrance but it is just average to my nose.
The sillage and longevity are moderate to good.

Scent : 14/20
Longevity : 6/10
Projection : 6/10

Total : 6.5/10 ... Decent versatile fragrance.

mlglopez
mlglopez

Smells like medicine...the opening was awful..but drydown is a little better. 4/10 for scent.

Holli Lisa Davies
Holli Lisa Davies

Hi all, I absolutely love this fragrance. I bought it for my boyfriend and think it is so gorgeous that I would love to wear it myself, but as he has it I think I should probably find a women's fragrance instead.
Can anybody recommend a female fragrance that has similar tones to the Hugo Boss, Bottled please? :)

DaisyChain90
DaisyChain90

I can not stand this fragrance. I don't know what it is but I find it so heavy and sickly. I can smell it a mile away and it lingers!

rasheed. ca7
rasheed. ca7

This Perfume with a Black Suite perfect for Office

Zaid391
Zaid391

This makes me feel sick and nauseous............

Adams767
Adams767

This used to be my signature scent for years. Personally i think this is a very versatile fragrance, can be worn in many situations. I would compare it to YSL -L'Homme, but a stronger version of that. Projects quite nice, has a nice scent to it. Worth a check.

lollsazz
lollsazz

LMmmmm :) This is unisex! It has a very strong note of real sandal wood - a very distinct and beautiful smell, to Me, at least. The next note I smell is a slightly sharp, sweet note of plum. Sharp as in that it is either there or not - it appears very suddenly, at least the first minutes, then it lies in the background as a jammy-swetness. I smell the moss, vetiver as something slightly dusty. Cedar is there, but it's pretty weak. I don't smell neither the lemon, apple or berhamot by themselves - there's rather a note of all three in the background, but I experience them less prominent than the cedar even.

All in all, a plummy (sweet-sour), cedar composition. It can, in my opinion definitely also be worn by women, even those that don't like sweet perfumes - it's a non-gourmand sweetness.

UPDATE: This smells more manly on damp skin - moisture reveals some new notes, in particular the cedar, apple, bergamot, more vetiver and a hint of cinnamon. The sweatier you get, the fresher you smell! X) I actually like this! It's fresh (as fresh as heavy woody-mossy perfume can be), modern and classy

almirferhatbegovic
almirferhatbegovic

I've been using Armani Extreme Attitude for years now and decided to buy this one from Hugo Boss for the first time, and i barely can explain how disappointed I am...
I tried it on couple of times before in stores just to try and it seemed fine, but now after i bought it I don't sense almost nothing of this perfume...no single scents, the longevity in my opinion is very weak, the sillage the same. I do not smell it on my own almost never, e.g. even when I'm walking down the streets and there is some wind, normally latest then you can smell the perfumes but this one barely or occasionally.
So i know that people love this one, also two of my friends do, and i don't know if it's up to me or to my skin but as I said before a huge disappointment.

sasha.heywood
sasha.heywood

This is one of my two favourite men's colognes ever.

The best part is that it is so distinct -I can get a tiny whiff of it out and about and I instantly involuntarily turn on the spot. It's not a forgettable fragrance amongst many similar ones one the market. The memorably key note is still there in Boss.

My best friend made me smell it in a store once in order to communicate her torture every time she smelled it out and about because it was her ex's signature. She got me hooked. But I will never ever gift it to any man. I'm not going to go through that!

It just conjures up a very masculine, mysterious and powerful persona to me whenever I smell it. Can be worn as a signature, night and day without being too inappropriate or overpowering.

Sexiest men's fragrance ever (in my opinion).

brandonmont
brandonmont

Wore this one for the first time today. Loved it. It's loud but subtle at the same time. It has an incredibly high amount of vanilla in it. But it's good. A great scent indeed.

hunk143
hunk143

I simply Love this Juice!
After Armani Code this is my Signature fragrance.

It's so good.
Every note in this perfume is amazing, compliments you and every other note.

If you are into sweet scents this is a must have.
If i could replace my sweat with a perfume it would be this.
Only if sillage could have been more.

From Top notes to Middle notes to Base Notes every wiff is beautiful.

I personally love the end notes but the sillage is low till then. And i keep smelling my wrist every 10 min. It's just so good.

Sillage: 7/10

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

So far this is my fave male scent (I'm a female). Pretty much no way I won't end up getting this for hubby for Xmas.

Scotti
Scotti

I've heard this fragrance called a few names;
1)Boss Bottled
2)Boss Gray Cap
3)Boss #6
Either way, it's a great fall time frag.

The opening I get crisp sweet apples. Not necessarily green type, but not macintosh red either. It's a fresh apple-y woody opening. I get Sandlewood.
The mid is when the apple tones down, doesn't go away, but just tones down, and then the cinnamon & vanilla come up. The cinnamon isn't overpowering.. I think it's blended just right.
The Base is just a smooth vanillic-sandalwoody drydown.

I've heard this frag dubbed "Autumn in a Bottle", and I can totally see that. It's basically:

Apples+
Cinnamon+
Sandlewood+
Vanilla=

AUTUMN IN A BOTTLE, but it doesn't go into the gourmand category. It's just sweet enough to be blended perfectly without being overly sweet. The woods are truly balanced here with the apple/cinnamon/vanilla accord.

arigarj
arigarj

I was surprised with this one. It's a good overall fragrance, for warm or cold days. It dries down to a feminine scent.

Telfo05
Telfo05

very very nice, extremely common smell. it's been around for years and will probably be around for many more. hugo boss's finest moment. i love it but need something stronger for night time wear

Buysblind
Buysblind

Pretty good. #6 is a solid fall and winter daily-wear scent that people around you should enjoy and won't really make any waves for the worse. Want to know what it smells like? Look on the top of this page to the right of the fragrance where you see those purple bars and the phrase "Main Accords." See how it says, "Woody vanilla fruity warm spicy cinnamon?" That's Boss Bottled...I couldn't describe it any better myself. It doesn't scream quality but it doesn't scream cheap-o either. It's standard designer ingredients, obviously synthetic, with a bunch of appealing notes at its core. An easy one to grab when you're not sure what to grab. Thumbs up and a safe blind buy if that's something you're into. However, beware if you're averse to fragrances that are obviously "synthetic" (chemical, scratchy, at times harsh), as this one definitely fits that category.

machsta14
machsta14

Nice Fragrance. Nice notes. not loud or proud rather subtle nice use of vanilla

Overall nice. not a go to for me but an occasional use

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

A great classic fragrance that many people like. It smells good,it last on your skin and it has a very inoffensive pleasant projection.

Jig scent
Jig scent

One of my top frags at the moment, comes out strong sweet then smooth apple an vanilla dry down not to pricey, very safe scent. Draws a lot of compliments from women well it has from me, they love it. Suitable for a work scent . could use on a night out.
Smell 9/10
Longevity 5/10
Sillage 7/10

israuseli
israuseli

Great fragrance, my singature scent for fall .
Chanel quality for 40$(100ml). Can not ask for more.
Very natural smell for a designer. Vanilla, apple and a bit of spice, and soooo pleasing, not too sweet, not spicy spicy, just exactly right.

Good projection, avarge longevity, lots of compliments especially girls

E-Jam Q
E-Jam Q

This scent is great for the summer mornings after a cold shower.It has good projection and lasts all day. It's not boring at all.To me this is masculine, sharp and the dry down is great.Just like how the boss' starts his day.

Pete89

This wonderful, timeless fragrance will always be a part of my collection. Yes, it's popular, but for good reason. I first smelt it years ago and I still use it. It's an affordable step into the world of fragrances and perfect for the office, work and casual wear: it's long-lasting, safe and just perfect on the sillage. It's like an aura of cinnamon, apple and vanille that lingers around you. Attractive with a capital A!

You can find this fragrance everywhere, so do yourself a favor, go to the nearest department store and test it for yourself. You'll be glad you did! ;-)

Rating: 4.5/5

andrepoernomo
andrepoernomo

This is the third designer fragrance I bought, the first ones being the unique JPG Le Male & JPG Kokorico. I reckoned I need something "regular and wearable" for everyday use to the office.
It's nice and pleasant. Fresh and warm at the same time. It has a sweet citrus-apple-vanilla aroma but still masculine. For a shirt and tie wearing guy who wants to smell good, Boss Bottled gets the job done.
Unfortunately the more I wear this the more I realize that this fragrance is not really suitable for me. My fashion personality is a bit on the hip and trendy side and I mostly wear black (You can check out my instagram @pinksuedemanolos if you're wondering what I dress like :D), so I need something that has more edge to it.
But I would very much recommend this one for guys who are just starting out wearing fragrance and want something "likeable" for a day-to-day use.

Murray2524

I love this scent too. Pity the girls don't. At least not on me.

Murray2524

I love this scent too. Pity the girls don't. At least not on me.

butterfly29
butterfly29

my husband use this.. ohhh! i really love the smell

magimagi999
magimagi999

Will get you compliments I tell you that. But I don't know if it's worth it because of the choking sweetness of this fragrance. Definitely too much for me.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

Was this reformulated? The most recently bottle I smelled lacked something the older bottles had. I get a more synthetic vibe from the newer bottles. Maybe it's just me. When I had this cologne it was amazing and always got me compliments. Sweet vanilla, apple, cinnamon, and woods scent that was perfect for all year round but especially in fall!

Corak
Corak

What a delicious scent! Such a warm and sweet sensation that brightens my day as soon as I put it on.

Rhoidz
Rhoidz

Used to be and still is popular these days.
The smell so yummy, like most people said here apple pie, yumm!
the vanilla and apple note blend, just so delicioso!
Good for casual wear or even office wear.

However the longevity is very poor on me, I don't know how the others vote the longevity beyond moderate, because clearly its not!
Longevity is very poor but the projection though, for me it's quite good while it lasts (for about 3 hours or so).

Overall, a nice delicious scent that wont offend anyone around you, in fact it's odd if anyone could hate this kind of smell.

Longevity : 4/10 (3 sprays lasts for 4 hrs)
Sillage : 7/10 (good in the first 4 hours but not great, after that, gone!)
Scent : 10/10

beobeo796
beobeo796

It's really really popular here in Vietnam and other Asean countries I guess. Because it's smell is the same as a shampoo & body shower brand: X-men, or X-men is a copycat of this perfume. These shampoo & shower are very synthetic!
Blind buy this after seeing a lot of good reviews but in this case, it turns me down completely.

blue_belle
blue_belle

This is my dad's signature; he has two bottles so he'll never run out. It's fruity and then dries down to a wood/moss scent. It's really nice on him and smells fresh without being too strong.

Today I decided to sneak a spritz because I love vanilla scents and cedar tends to do well on me. On me it's nearly aquatic with the apple note, and the spicy woods underneath are nice and unisex. The vanilla is much more present on me than on him and makes it pleasantly sweet, but it's still decidedly more masculine than feminine. Since I associate it with my dad I don't think I'll ever actually wear it, but I was curious!

This is definitely a great scent for a guy; it's timeless and clean, and I think someone of any age could pull it off. I especially love the apple opener, which I think is really unique in combination with the cedar.

ETA: What is that heavenly smell floating around? Why, it's me! This has turned into a sweet, girly cloud of soft vanilla cotton candy and woods. How funny! I guess it really is a unisex scent.

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

Smell good mainly at the top note. It's a classic. perfect for work (office). Clean and fruity at the begining.

Duft123
Duft123

Wow....clean n sexy. Not the citrus/aquatic type. Just the right amount of sweetness that grasps your senses. Not one of those loud wannabes kind of scent. Soft, subtle, smooth. Something that may be associated with an intelligent and well groomed gentleman below 50.

May get cloying in humid conditions. Also loses its projection in cold of the winters. Best suited for that slight chill of falls. Signature scent worthy, a safe office scent, sure to please the ones around you.

Amazing scent

[email protected]
jo.pinto@rediffmail.com

Amazing everyday wear. It smells really good. It doesnt have great projection, but does the trick. Very appealing to women.

aryo
aryo

Test sample on parfume shop..
Ordinary.. just ordinary.. nothing special with a sweet opening.. may be not my scent.

MCvitic
MCvitic

Got this one for my "work" scent... This is for sure still the best Hugo Boss EDT on the market

It is not offensive, but still it is noticable.. It is not for nights out, but it can be great as daytime signature scent.

On my skin leasts around 7-8h, and projects well for 3-4h.. then it sits a bit closer to the skin but people around you will be still able to smell it and enjoj it.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

Excellent scent! Fresh and fruity, and then woody. Not suggested for hot days, but in other situations works fantastic. Longevity is not the best, but it is sufficient for a day. for 4 hours, it projects well. Very nice fragrance

optoergo
optoergo

my GF said this a "handsome-man smell"
well, I agree with her on this (since I am wearing it too) LOL

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

My second bottle ever from hugo. Just the first sniff did it for me..sweet woody yet within its limit...think I am a new fan of Annick Menardo.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

I wasn't sure about this scent at first. I thought it might be overly sweet but the more I wear it the more I like it. It is a warm sweet scent that made me think of freshly washed clothes and apple pie. The sweetness is not overpowering and it is light and clean enough to wear at work.

jdawg
jdawg

Very good scent. Perfect for night outs.

toto453
toto453

One of the most popular scent in France. Scent is really good, not complex but works well. Warm & fresh in the same time.

O2
O2

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. هو قائـد ورمـز مسيرة مجموعة عطور هوجو بوس

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. لا تكتمل مجموعتـي العطرية إلا بحضـوره المتألـق

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. عطـر متحـرر غير مقيد بظـروف المناخ والزمـان والمكـان !

* تم قبل عدة سنوات إصدار نسخة خاصة من هذا العطر لكنها أكثر تركيزاً وكانت نسبة الكحول
٧٤٪
ولون عبوة العطر فضية لامعة بالكامل وهي تأخذ نفس تصميم عبوة “بوس بوتليد” وتحمل الأسم :

Boss Bottled Collector’s Edition

أنصح جميع عشاق عطر “بوس بوتليد” باقتناءه إن وجد !

علماً ان نسبة الكحول في عطر “بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد” القديم هي ٨٠٪

frankierosex
frankierosex

personally for me it smells like gooseberry.i like the notes of vanilla and green juicy apple.smell lasting so long on my skin(am female).when am far from my home and i wear this cologne it defenitly reminds me my dad and brother,who wear that too,so i getting a feeleng that they are close to me right now!♥

fauzanjamahat
fauzanjamahat

I have been a dweller here for quite sometime. I have smelled roughly around 500+ fragrances including niches. Theres something about this scent that is simply comforting. The apple/cinnamon/vanilla combo brings out the "apple pie" vibe that certainly cherish your day.

I must admit. I never cared to sniff this one out when i started my fragrance collection hobby. As hugo boss fragrances are infamously labelled as common/generic/synthetic in the fragrance community. But oh boy i was wrong. This is not too generic at all. It shares YSL l'homme vibe that i also love. This one is an exception to my nose. Its one of the most comforting and pleasant scent that ive ever smelt. It is mysteriously addictive. I find myself reaching for it frequently out of all my collection.

Surely it may not be as good as it was before. But this reformulated version is good enough for me. Its moderately sweet due to the "Apple pie" vibe. Some might find it feminine. Personally i find the scent has the right amount of masculinity. Yes its synthetic. But this one is wonderfully done.

To my nose, this competes with other high end designer frags. Living in the tropics, Brunei. It may not be suitable/cloying to use in this hot weather. But a few spray can fix that without being too cloying. I would call this fragrance my guilty pleasure

Longevity- 8/10 (6-8 hrs *depending if you perspire*)
Projection- 7/10
Scent- 8.5/10
p.s-the "guest" below is me

Longevity- 8/10 (6-8 hrs *depending if you perspire*)
Projection- 7/10
Scent- 8.5/10

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

It took me a couple years of testing Boss on paper to finally giving in and testing it on my skin to realize how great this fragrance smells on me. On paper, I think the turnoff was that all I could smell was the mid notes: the cinnamon, carnation, and mahagony (surprisingly this combination of notes creates a rubber smell similar to Annick's bulgari black). On my skin, the initial spray is a juicy apple that's possibly tempered by the oakmoss and citrus. And from that point, all I smell is apple, cinnamon, and vanilla. I love this smell. I also love apple pie! Longevity and Projection with this one is great.

Ryanmmas26

This right here is easily 1 of my favorites as well as the people that I wear this around and in the colder months Id say this is my signature scent !

Id describe this smell as fresh,sweet,warm and inviting and is great for the holiday season. My girlfriend always tells me this scent reminds her of christmas(Usuaully with a big smile on her face)

With this I really get the apple and vanilla so i guess id say it reminds me of apple pie maybe with some vanilla sprinkled on top

The performance on this is is average. It lasts on me about 4-6 hours and projects well for about hour and then for me theres a bubble of this scent around you id say about a foot off of you and people will deffinitly smell you when your passing by.

Id rate this scent a 8.5. It smells amazing for the colder months and I want to give it a higher score because its 1 of my favorites but I just wish it would last and project a little better

Overall id rate this a 7.5 out of 10

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

This is my signature scent. I smelled over 50 colognes. This is the best, I don't like sweet scents but this is a different story. This is a vanilla that makes your vision different. Vanilla has not been this much good. Longevity , sillage AMAZING, you get +8 hours longevity with this even if your skin is dry skin. Gets complements, I don't think , there will be haters for this fragrance. It is not heavy, It is just Beautiful.

jejemon
jejemon

i love the smell of it... i used it last week and i got a compliment from my colleague. very good frag

ezeizat
ezeizat

Much too sweet in a bad way... Headache inducing within just 6 minutes of trying. In some way it reminds me of air freshener.

iDelon101
iDelon101

cinnamon and chocolate bottled in one. girls wont stop sniffing on you 'coz they really love chocolate scent with a twist of cinnamon.

m.soroush
m.soroush

smells like...umm!? Spicy Honey ..yummmY!

steve1991
steve1991

If you don't smell caramel coated popcorn apples and cinnamon at the top and mid, your nose is broke. This is delicious!

danda74
danda74

Boring male perfume, smells like a common aftershave, nothing special

Anosmic

This scent is absolutely amazing to me at first. However, for some reason after wearing it for ten or fifteen minutes it makes me feel nauseous and I am forced to scrub it off. I still *love* how Boss Bottled smells though. Such a shame I can't wear it... I have no idea why it makes me feel nauseous. I'm still clicking "love" on the chart above though. Its such an amazing scent.

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

One of the fragrances most people should love...Nothing more to say~ Awesome

jochris
jochris

for me this is a unisex scent,smells like a stick of cinnamon and a bunch of dry seeds of a water melon in a paper plate..

Hammy01
Hammy01

I was given this by my lovely girlfriend and she absolutely knows my taste very well. I love this fragrance, to me it smells like fresh cut apples with a little bit of lemon mixed with sugar and vanilla. This fragrance is a nice everyday fragrance that is very easy to wear and it won't offend your co-workers should you happen to be an over sprayer.

Sillage and longevity are not that great but the scent more than makes up for that. Overall I would give this fragrance an 8.5/10.

Roman86
Roman86

Good ol' Boss Bottled which has become such a popular name in the fragrance market in the vein as Cool Water but which is also a shadow of its former self because of reformulation. I remember first trying Boss Bottled when it was labeled Boss No. 6 on the box and I remember it being much richer, thicker and sweeter than the current formulation known as Boss Bottled. Boss Bottled is still a pleasant fragrance in its own right, but the reformulation has stripped it much of its body and now it's just sort of a light and pleasant fragrance but nowhere near the beauty it once was and that's a shame because it used to be worth the hype.

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

This perfume is a perfect example about the marketing investigation and branding power. there´s no way to go unnoticed or to hate this; but is pretty easy to smell just like your next door office neightbor...

This is the marketing perfume.

openingday
openingday

This may seem odd, but to me it smells like the gooey stuff that you lick to seal an envelope. Sprayed it on my wrist and it reminded me of this for the full duration, 2-3 hours.

thalestv
thalestv

I love this. reminds me of the party at night. I point this perfume for men and boys what like to be remembered. it leaves a very good air sandalwood, green apple and vanilla. :)

Travis453
Travis453

Bought this thanks to my interest in Formula 1 and their sponsorship of Hugo Boss. To me this smells much like Hugo except more refined and an injection of vanilla. Very pleasant stuff that anyone can agree smells excellent! Glad to have a mini bottle, haven't seen one since!

SenseOfScents
SenseOfScents

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

SUBJECTIVE

The Hugo Boss fragrance house is peculiar for its long line of mediocre releases. While they are all pleasant, they simply do not stand out. Boss Bottled is an exception. While it is safe and guaranteed to not offend, it offers a magical blend fruit and woods.

Imagine before you a block of wet cedar wood covered with apple cider and topped with some cinnamon. The aroma of this creation has been bottled inside Bottled. It is quite spicy at the top (cinnamon), and then becomes a sweet, smooth blend of sweet (the appeal) and woody (the masculinity).

It is the quintessential signature scent. It is appropriate for males of all ages and for all occasions throughout the year, whether dressed up for an interview or for exercise. Above all else, it is perfect for work as it is smells clean and balanced. Unlike most other fragrances, this one adapts beautifully to its environment; it is, for example, fresh in the heat but warming in the cold. Credit is also due to Boss Bottled for engendering an aroma of natural notes, unlike all the other synthetic counterparts alongside it on the designer fragrance counter.

OBJECTIVE

As far as performance goes, please pay attention to the rapid transition in projection about one half-hour after application. It begins obscenely loudly only to quickly calm down quite close to the skin. Therefore, be prepared to over-apply in order to achieve adequate projection during the second half of your day. Two sprays to each of the chest, neck, scalp, wrists (or elbow pits) and shirt will suffice. While you think that you are overdoing it with this many sprays, you will thank me after a few hours of wear. Despite being close to the skin, it leaves a long scent trail without saturating the air of an entire room. It is for this reason that this scent does well at work and while in close quarters. Please note that if you intend on wearing it for longer than eight hours, keep a sample with you in your pocket for reapplication as needed.

IMPRESSION

A beautiful masculine fragrance where apple nicely meets wood, Boss Bottled is as pleasant as it is versatile. When compared to Hugo Boss’s other fragrances, it certainly leaves the impression that this house has underachieved (especially if Boss Bottled is supposed to be the best from this house). Because this cologne is just pleasant, reach for it when you want your audience to notice you, not when you want them to fall head over heels for you. While not daring, for better or worse, it is ideal in a professional setting.

PLAN

If you are a fragrance collector, then this classic is a staple for you, especially if you do not own any Hugo Boss colognes. It might, however, smell bland to you if your nose has spent much time sampling the (underground) olfactory creations of the world. If you are but a fragrance novice, you will certainly enjoy this one and will find countless occasions for its wear. There is no rush, as this one will surely be around for a while longer. Moreover, do not bother with the misnomer Boss Bottled Night. While it might atone for Boss Bottled’s weak performance on the skin, its pungent floral accords render it a synthetic mess. ★★★

Ruud030
Ruud030

Great fragrance smells really nice and has great longevity on me.

8/10 overall

fdelval
fdelval

A well aging classic.

This one got me into the fragrance world. I had to stop a guy wearing it to ask him.

It smells great, but in my eyes, its a very safe, well known, not offensive work scent. Definetively not a going out / romantic scent.

It is also a quite cheap buy, I got mine for 43€ as a gift set including aftershave and gel, great as a working/class scent and pretty much wearable throughout the whole year during day-time. Spring would be the ideal seasson for this one.

bBmuziqg0dess
bBmuziqg0dess

This has been my favourite mens parfume for atleast 7 years now, and surely it will stay, overall, my very most beloved until the very end of all times. It is so sweet, tho' elegant, strong, but in such a nice seductive and erotic way, flirty, cute and masculine.. Omg, all in one. Not depending on who is wearing it, it just makes me go crazy, in every most pleasant way possible. Best male fragrance ever!

Jason Harrison
Jason Harrison

Lovely scent. Lovely bottle. Liked it maybe 13+ years ago too widespread now.

mofojo74
mofojo74

its like boos said...lets make a shirt and tie work scent and sell a bazillion bottles a year!!!...ps they did!! nothing spectacular but it just sits perfectly as a day scent!!!!

tarek trabulsi
tarek trabulsi

For me, it's one of my best choices for work.
When am at work, in the middle of the busy complicated day, all i need is a relaxing sweet easy smell that stays with me all the day, keeps giving me the sweet vanilla fruit vibes all the day without destructing my mind and my ability to focus.
it's a kind of treatment to keep me fresh and relaxed
am kind of wearing my fragrances on rotation, so i use other ones, some of them are maybe from higher brands and more sophisticated like Chanel Allure, Prada Amber, Burberry Brit, Dior Homme ...etc
can’t say Boss Bottled is the best smell out of them, but definitely one of the most relaxing and comfort ones in office for me

usas
usas

Simple but well done. Sweet, airy, warm and recognizable.
Also popular, I still smell this once and a while on others. Everytime I do, I think it's a great scent. Wouldn't buy it again though, I'm looking for something more special.

7,5/10

Housebliss
Housebliss

This is actually really good, and I smell most of the notes (this doesn't happen too often).

A very nice, and balanced fragrance. It doesn't try too hard, and smells very casual.

After I started getting into fragrances, I had a tendency to overlook mainstream products. I probably had a preconceived notion that these were inferior fragrances compared to niche, and some other exclusive brands. Well, that's not the case. You don't have to spend $200-300 to get great quality. In fact, Boss Bottled smells better than very many of the more expensive ones I have, or sampled.

I'm getting wafts of it as I type. Love it.

I'm getting wafts of it as I type. Love it.

Hsd
Hsd

A really nice apple vanilla scent. I've always been a huge fan of fruity and creamy scents but it's difficult to find such fragrance for males.
N I personally love this on men!!!! This one can drive women nuts!!!

Excellent perfume.
I love boss bottled.. Hands down
Great longevity for me

Nick M
Nick M

Sweet vanilla overkill like JPG Le Male and Versace Eros -- I just can't handle it. I have a female friend who is a fragrance connoisseur and this is one of the male colognes she wears, so take that for what it's worth.

Layzie
Layzie

Boss Bottled starts off as creamy and a bit bitter. Within minutes, it becomes more caramel sweet with soft cinnamon and lumber supporting it. The wood notes give it a dirty feel, so you get a dirty, heavy sweet scent. An hour later, you end with a nice, heavy, and creamy caramel fragrance.

This is one of the few perfumes that smells the same on test strips as it does on my skin. Unfortunately, there is an apple-caramel-ness in Boss Bottled that has never appealed to me. The sticky sweetness is almost cloying. On a positive note, this fragrance has pretty good projection and longevity. My girlfriend always asks me to test it when we're out shopping. It's unfortunate that it's not my cup of tea since most seem to love this fragrance.

DJPaulsGimpArm
DJPaulsGimpArm

Perhaps it is just me, but I find the drydown of this cologne to smell like wet grass clippings doused in gasoline. While I can appreciate it is obviously going for an organic or earthy quality, it is absolutely not for me. Pass.

ed

Very generic, dare I say boring? Truly a fragrance that does nothing for me.

deeyork71
deeyork71

Sillage: Moderate (C+)
Longevity: Moderate (C+)
Originality: Creative fragrance, especially for a designer product (A-)
Craftsmanship: Nicely blended. Good quality. The notes came across realistic, especially the apple. I personally experienced some performance problems. I wear heavier EDPs frequently so perhaps it is not fair to call this faint smelling. This is pleasant but weak. My dry skin probably doesn't help. (B-)
Scent (Subjective): I love the apple at the top. Summer citrus scents are so common that one can hardly tell many of them apart. The crisp green apple is a nice alternative. Vanilla and cinnamon are restrained perfectly. No apple pie effect here. This stays fresh, crisp and clean.

Season: Early fall days.
Drydown: Mild mellowing effect. Not particularly dramatic (this is fine by me).
Value: Great value. Easy to find.
Gender: Gender neutral in my opinion.
Universality: Fresh casual, crisp and clean. Not formal. Would get lost at night.
Learning Curve: Easy to enjoy. Nothing objectionable from the opening on. This would be a safe gift and not too risky a blind buy if one found a deal online.

Comment: I genuinely liked this fragrance but I couldn't always find the scent on my skin. It felt weak. I guess I don't have to go 'beast mode' all the time. I loved the apple. It is good enough that I will continue to try it with hopes that I understand it better. I also intend to share it with others to see if they have the same experience. The nose behind this creates epic fragrances. I think this is a nice addition to the portfolio.

Happy Turtle
Happy Turtle

The best in the hugo boss line. Delicious cinnamon, apple and vanilla make this fragrance warm and spicy. It performs well and is fairly cheap.

It's also very versatile, great in the cold weather but fine in warm weather too (just not too hot) and good for day, night and any age. Great for a signature scent or a daily wear in the autumn/winter! :)

Lakambini
Lakambini

I'm a woman and I LOVE this. Hands down my favorite masculine fragrance. It is soft, clean and cuddly. It automatically makes any man who wears it seem boyfriend or marriage material: it reminds me of the study in which female respondents found hard, craggy male faces to be sexually exciting but only worth a hot fling, and soft, rounded, "feminine" male faces more reliable, more trustworthy, and really nice to have babies with. Boss Bottled is the latter, in contrast to uber-manly stuff like Antaeus or Drakkar Noir. It's a really soft, slightly musky, spicy but mainly vanilla fragrance that retains a bit of the rather jarring green apple opening throughout its development. It's very popular, but it's not ordinary (and commuter flights within, say, Scandinavia and Germany, simply reek of the stuff). So, guys, if you want to project a nice sexy corporate-man "I'm ready to commit" (or "I'm already committed") sort of vibe, wear Boss Bottled, lean back and survey the effect. DOn't forget to share with the womenfolk from time to time.

kenney77

My favorite very powerful amazing I'm so glad I have a bottle very sexy the best from Hugo boss thanks Hugo way to go

sharmap14
sharmap14

insane sillage, powerful longevity.. super sweet apple vanilla scent perfect for winter.. pierces thru the cold weather and people can smell it as soon as you enter the room. not more than 3 sprays or you'll choke yourself out. also women love this stuff

ed

I've got to say I was disappointed with this one. It smells cheap to me, and a bit dull. There's something about it I just don't like very much... but it's OK.

Legolas
Legolas

The best fragrance from this house..longevity 8-9h,projection very good, it smell's fresh,fruity and manly..really good perfume..

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

Been around for quite a few years and still stands the test of time. If it wasn't so common I'd buy this again. Good frag at a good price...

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

And neither is this run-of-the-mill men's fragrance.

Reminds me of my boss, actually.
Nothing original. A bit one note. No subtlety.
Thinks he's better than he actually is.
He's not pompous enough for me to quit my job.
But I certainly don't have to like him.

EauDeBaldy
EauDeBaldy

I got it yesterday officially ( I only had smelled it a few times before) and the smell is light, sharp, but pleasant. It's something you have to let sit for a bit before you can really enjoy it.

The initial opening might spike the nose...but again, give it a few minutes.

I've heard and read some say they see this as a fall fragrance but personally, I get a fresh cut grass/spring time feel when I smell this.

So Spring Time/Daytime (I dont see this as a night on the town type...It's too much of a fresh feel for the night)

EdonisSlade
EdonisSlade

Nice vanilla smell. I apply 3-4 sprays. It starts with fresh apple note, change to vanilla after 20 minutes. The vanilla note stay on my skin for at least 7 hours. After that it smell like woody note. The longetivity is very good on my skin. I can notice them even after 12 hours.

benpaul12
benpaul12

This is a great fragrance, warming with a touch of fresh. Not that common anymore and in no way has it dated or become blah like a lot of the big 1990s men's colognes.

pronose
pronose

casual for everyday scent!!! fresh and spicy!

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

True that it is a safe fragrance. Perhaps that is the reason why it is one of Boss top sellers until now. There is nothing wrong with being safe simply because they turn into classics as I believe this is.

What I love about fragrances like this:

UNCOMPLICATED.

I don't need a fusion of tons of scents. I just need the very good basics all rolled up in one bottle. Like this bottle. A keeper.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

gran clasico dulce de vainilla licor de manzana, bueno para el invierno.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

Like everyone else has said, very safe. Its a nice scent, and its hard to say anything bad about it. Projection and Longevity are average. Compliments, average. Its not a bad fragrance, and I think for a teenager/young college this is a good fit as it can be worn anywhere for any reason.

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

very safe.
Sweet.

Smells good.
very versatile.

If u are looking for just one bottle of cologne, this one is a good one to consider..

ticks most boxes in the list.- smells classy and casual at the same time
mod-high projection and longevity in summer.
highly versatile

CONS- slightly aged, common and sweet.

Definitely a try!!

7/10 for the smell.

afihs13
afihs13

Vanilla, fruity.. It's sweet..
But the good thing is it's for day wear..
I never know another sweet frag that is great for day wear except Boss Bottled..

Sillage and longevity are good..
And the price is reasonable..

8.5/10

Na0
Na0

The only interest of this fragrance, imho, is that's the perfect example of what a generic current perfume really is ?

Smell this one just by curiosity, and you will see what is really a very common mass-marketed perfume.

Citrus-woody head with spices background and... Nothing more. Androgynic (in a bad way) fresh but strong (inconsistent, you said ?) stuff.

The time when designers make really great, elaborate, sensual and versatile fragrances seems so far away...

vitilsky
vitilsky

It's quite a good fragrance. Sweet apple with mellow touch. To be frank, this is another overused fragrance, because it reminds me of people and places.

I rate it 7/10

eshauls11
eshauls11

if you like vanilla and cinnamon in fragrances this is perfect. As it drys down it becomes an excellent spiced vanilla that is very soothing and attractive. Not to thick or spicy but the perfect combination of a light vanilla with a cinnamon spice

fighter
fighter

If you are a man but you don't like fragrances that are too "manly" this is the ideal fo you.

Its notes, including the vanilla base, make it really metrosexual or wearable also by females.

It is fresh, a little bit spicy and sweet perfume.

kazewayz
kazewayz

This along with Baldessarini are Hugo Boss's best fragrances. A good sweet smell that projects and stays on for a while. Nice all year round scent. Safe, appealing. Good opening with a nice dry down. One every one should try.

kanak
kanak

a very nice safe fragrance, perfect for daily wear or just out and about. smells fresh, clean and although you wont knock anybody's socks off you wont offend anybody either. i dont wear it that often but when i do it stays all day on me so 8/10 for the perfume and an 8/10 for longevity. and probably the best of the Hugo Boss line..anybody looking for a safe buy look no further.

ReHan
ReHan

its like bottle of fresh apples in it,quite good on my skin, every time i wear it,people keep on asking me,what i am wearing,its like i am walking through murree hills,with smooth snow falling on my head, silage is moderate,the head notes are very fresh,a must bottle for your collection,best for summers and day wear.

Ecko_rx
Ecko_rx

A strange scent? Boyish? Boring? No! NO, and most definitely not boring!!!!! To answer those who thought of this as a strange scent. I would rather you use UNIQUE than strange. Boyish you say? Haha, if u think a 30 yr old young man can wear this, so be it, boyishly-Manly if that makes sense. Gosh this is not even boring at all! The top notes, at first whiff the crisp apples are distinct, give it 5 minutes to settle on your skin, come back to it and savor the smell.....yummmmm yum yum.....it's like a mixture of JPG's Lemale and PR's 1miL blending to form the heart of this amazing fragrance.

For me this is love love love....haha.....gosh wish i had a boyfriend so i can spritz this on him...

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

if hugo boss very stop this ill cry!
i use this all year round...
i love the apple done well rouned and sweet

piahellgren
piahellgren

This is warm, round yet distinct. My mom gave it to my noyfriend for Christmas, I think one of those cheaper gift sets that come out after the actual scent was introduced. He likes it, but doesn´t love it. However, i sprayed it on for fun and it smells DIVINE on me! It´s kind of funny because lately I have had it with fruity florals and just fruit in general and am looking into chypres and green and woody scents for women. LOVE Chanel no 19, will try Guerlains Mitsouko, and Chamade and Estee Lauders Knowing and so on, so forth. And now I am in love with this Hugo Boss for men, a unisex scent, definitely and actually quite vanillaish (I think it´s the cinnamon that makes me smell vanilla), the woody and even somewhat aquatic, so that I am thinking of layering it with a REALLY green scent, maybe Eau de Rochas or mentioned Chanel no 19! Both this one and no 19 has vetiver and sandalwood in the base, but no 19 is MUCH shaper at first. I think they would be excellent together!

sherif.essawi

longevity 8/10
sillage 8/10

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

Boss bottled is a relatively sweet fragrance for men. It opens up with sweet apple and cinnamon spice notes. It basically smells like an apple pie. Dry down is slightly woody and spicy with apple in the background. It is quite soft yet still a masculine fragrance.

Projection is moderate and it is suitable for almost any occasion. I wouldn't really recommend it for summer use because it could be too heavy and sweet.

For more detailed reviews visit my website mrproductreview.com

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

so i got this for my boyfriend because he sais he loved the smell. i went out and bought it. When he sprayed it on it reminded me a LOT of "Ghost- Deep Night" a little more masculine but surprisingly similiar. it smells lovely of apple and cinammon and the vanille lets it melt into the skin.

this scent is great..

samirbaruah
samirbaruah

This is one of all time favorites and I believe best of all Hugo varrients. This fragrance will never let you down as it fits well with both casual and formal occasions.You will feel comfortable in the office and also outdoors. It adds glamour to your gravity. It may not be a crowd-puller but surely a company-healer:)

pickledtink
pickledtink

Could work well as a unisex.
I bunged this on having scrubbed off another male frag' on trial and needing to simply merge through the rest of the day with another male target olfactory group.
Wasn't looking for much but it sure was better than the other( think cuckoo clocks and useful knives).

Got the citrus, no apple to mention and certainly no plum (pity) in the opening but it soon settled into its heart which on me came out and stayed put with Geranium, Cloves and Cinnamon in that balance.

Not offensive nor inspiring but safe and perfectly well balanced in the blend. Certainly uni at this point and stayed true for 6 hours or so before the base came in.
Then I found I really liked it.
Nothing to thrill perhaps initially but certainly for a woman a dry down which avoids all the sweetie heavy bases we are usually left with.
Must be the ratio.
The Sandalwood and Vanilla which are overdone in fem' fragrance are here but lightly executed. However it is the Vetiver and Cedar sharpening the Sandalwood which leave a smooth soft cream wood with a little mouthwatering tang. The base notes in this are blended with elegance.
A soft touch of the lips then a light graze of tooth and claw.
Interesting.

itachi
itachi

its just a simple fragrance, nothin more nothing less i bought it once but i wont buy it again.

rainman36
rainman36

I like it at first,then it got boring sorta like the guy under me stated,and it did not last on me,AT ALL,I gave my bottle away.

icufish
icufish

I am sorry, but this fragrance is boring and smells synthetic. First time when I tried this, I liked it, but within a week its perception turned into boring&synthetic smell. So thumbs down for this classic.

ka4ka
ka4ka

One of my favourite fragrances for men. If a man smells like this, he is irresistable

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

I bought this one on a whim and gave it away a few days later. Yeah, it smells ok, but I couldn't think of a generic enough occasion to merit wearing it.

xhonek
xhonek

One of my favourite fragrances! Sweet and spicy - maybe too heavy combination - but for me it's perfect! Somebody said that the frarance longevity is poor. Well, it's not true. One application - and you smell it for long hours!

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

This is a Nice one, another safe fragrance from boss but decent

VanThe
VanThe

I think it's overated, sometimes. Here or in other places.
I find the opening harsh and it's without a doubt a sweet fragrance. Maybe too sweet for some people.
The dry down is softer (obviously) with vanilla, some woods and cinnamon i would say.
A bit synthetic but i think is overral pleasing to most people.

My opinion is influenced by the fact that i worn this a lot of time, year round, as my only scent. This isn't good for warm weather, BELIEVE ME. It gave me headaches. So my feelings on this are influenced by that from the beginning.

Good lasting power and i would say projection isn't a problem either.

I'm a rookie in this stuff but i can already say that you have better and smother options available. Just ''Like'' on this one, it's ok and will be good for a lot of people ;)

SwagScent
SwagScent

This is a really nice sexy safe fragrance. Nothing mind blowing, but decent juice.

rfh
rfh

well..its not so pricey however not cheap either..i love this perfume and consider it one of the best ones..smells very clean and amazing..planning to buy this to my boyfriend this Christmas..btw..its double the price in my country..shame..but still will manage to get it for him..

MrKingJubJub
MrKingJubJub

Overall this is an alright fragrance. Nothing more. The opening is composed of mainly apple and cinnamon and is very synthetic. In the mid the cinnamon stays around and is mixed with a vanilla note. Again very synthetic. Finally we come to a below average dry down of plain wood and musk. Boss Bottled does not really project or last on my skin either, and as a result, I get very few compliments. Many praise this fragrance as a versatility beast... Which I have to disagree with. While I do agree this is a fairly versatile fragrance as far as occassion goes (with the exception of any time you want to make an impression) it is, in my opinion, a stricly cool weather fragrance. In heat it smells like syrup. I'm not saying this is a bad frag, just very overrated... And verrry synthetic.

Score:

Underpriced 0/1

Overall 26/45

gd15329
gd15329

IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE HUGO BOSS FRAGRANCE. CHOOSE THIS ONE. IT CAN BE YOUR 365 DAYS SAFE CHOICE TO WEAR THIS.

A very very nice fragrance. It has no flaws. Maybe only one. It's not something so-much-and-very extraordinary. Apart from that my still No1 "weapon of choice" :)

Longevity / Sillage: Good.
My Total Score: 9.7/10

auras
auras

To me, this is definitely a unisex scent. I had been looking for months for a woody non-sweet vanilla, and there it was, gathering dust in my man's arsenal. If only he had worn it, I would have learned about it sooner. Anyway, I adore this gem, only equaled to my nose by Yves Rocher's Vanille Noire.

sammyjames
sammyjames

Smells good, not super complex or seductive, but definitely nice. I get complimented on it more then most scents, which is nice, but I think I should make it clear what kind of scent this is. It's the kind of scent that smells good in a "freshly-baked apple pie, with some cider and a scarf on a crisp autumn day" sort of way, not in a seductive, sexy way. Which is great, I'd say this is the ideal fall and winter fragrance for everyday use. It's the kind of scent that will generate happiness around you from everyone, so it wouldn't be my cologne of choice for pursuing a particular girl, but rather just for wearing casually. It doesn't smell cheap or unsophisticated, it just smells good.

Bengal
Bengal

I purchased this cologne a few years back and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a nice calm smell. Not too much is needed for application (both wrists and one neck spray should do). I have recieved several compliments on it. It is quite a versatile fragrance,good for every day wear but it also holds its own amongst the classier, "black tie" colognes. I highly recommend this cologne.

Deefit
Deefit

This used to be my absolute favorite! It smells so very wonderful and it lasts really long. If you'd wear it casually, it instantly increases your level of style as seen by others. I can't really describe it, but wearing this makes me feel like the man in the original TV-commercial. No matter what kind of clothes I wear, hehe.

I mean this commercial; youtube.com/watch?v=xBcGjpKoq4c

sammy23
sammy23

Parece demais com sintonia da natura

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Boss #6 is one of the more exceptional fragrances coming from a very lackluster line.
It's opening of sweet and spicy notes are inviting..the staying power is phenomenal and the woody texture makes this rather cheap fragrance smell expensive in the drydown. Even though it was released in '98, it doesn't have that familiar 90's smell that the original Hugo has.

Nicely
Nicely

Fruity,apple,sweet,smooth,complex,

what can i say, good one from the house of HB. You can wear it with an white t-shirt with some jeans.. you can wear it littlebit comfort, like it, good longevirty, and projection also.

Longevity 7/10.
Projecion 7/10.
Smell 7.5/10.

good for fall and winter....

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

Hugo Boss Bottle is timeless. I've been using this for years. Even as my collection grows I will never tire of this scent. This will always remain in my collection.

Hawra
Hawra

It's very light, soft and classy! I think this is the best Hugo Boss perfume because you can wear it when ever you want.

DaZeD
DaZeD

Smells really good, it reminds me a lot of Baldessarini Ambré, but this one is a little more sour and slightly more complex.

khasan
khasan

The ever best perfume from Hugo. I like it very much. Its a different smell. After wearing it on my skin, I really enjoy the fragrance till the time to fell in sleep. Its long lasting........simply great!

sreekanthsnair1975
sreekanthsnair1975

This is a great juice! Makes you feel younger and of course boosts you ego a bit. The dry down is well balanced. Lasts for approximately 7 to 9 hours but projection is limited on my skin. Would rate in 7/10 overall. But this still is my preferred one - I use the the EDT as well as shower gel.

Fimafeng
Fimafeng

Very youthful. Although it could be worn well up in the age it demands a youthful spirit and a well kept body nevertheless.
I like it for spring and summers during daytime. It works terrifc with a casual white short-sleeved shirt under the midday sun when flexing your triceps.
The girls don´t mind either.
Unnecessary high toxicity like other BOSS frags for men.

rafa3lo
rafa3lo

For me boss bottled is a special scent but i believe it has something sintetic.I received it as a gift for christmas in a package with roll on and i must say on cold weather the perfume smells different..i mean smells a lot better....i would not recommend it for summer days.

xiddam
xiddam

I was expecting a sophisticated apple pie smell with this fragrance, but only got a dominant plum note with a dab of vanilla. I still like it as its a good work scent for young men, but it was not exactly what i was expecting.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

This is my brother's fav frag. Maybe his signature. Coz i remember him always wearing this. When i was little, i used to sneak into his room to spray this one before i go to school. My teachers and classmates all compliment me on this.

Very sopshiticated fragrances. One word to describe this one is apples. Picture an apple in a suit ;)

Projection is 7/10
Scent 8/10

Too bad there are cheaper fragrances that smells very similar to this one.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Dear ladies, feel free to wear this one! It is sooooo feminine, but strict! I wear Hugo Boss perfumes only with office shirt/blouse and pencil skirt/classic pants and feeling myself true lady Boss :) So if you're looking for office daily use perfume - this is the one and Red Hugo Boss for women too and you gonna feel yourself just a little Bossy :) (cute song by Lindsay Lohan, check it out).
Wear Hugo Boss perfumes with suits or DIE! :)

Guest_fragsforyou
Guest_fragsforyou

All I smell is woods and vanilla. The dry down is just woodsy. don't buy the scent if wood is something you don't want in your fragrance!

Abou Naif
Abou Naif

It's an unique fragrance .I love it so much.

dani_i89
dani_i89

Fantastic, this is a true modern and original scent. The apple, vanilla and cinnamon make it very comforting. By far the best Boss fragrance, and one of the best all together

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

I used to own this and I loved it. It was bought for me as a gift. Not too masculine, and quite strong, in a good way. I used to like wearing it to work, and it became my default work fragrance.

rafiqi
rafiqi

just bought a bottle, nice scent and pleasant.. but for me this fragrance dont have that ummmph power and strength. in sum just a ordinary nice fragrance

jenhan
jenhan

very nice parfume, for me it open with a fresh apple that change into vanilla, has a really strong projection, 4-5 hour longevity on me, good for spring and summer (but dont put too much,i think it s kinda suffocating if you put too much of this for summer)

walesman
walesman

Doesnt last long on me about 4 hours but still very alluring, very pleasant fragrance perfect for spring/autumn evening wear

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

I didn't want to make a review on this until i got a good idea on what to expect. This is definitely a keeper and my signature scent. Winter and summer they both work. Lasts a good 6-8 hours which is great for me. I get compliments with this one. I know a lot of people exaggerate about "i got nothing but compliments" but I definitely got compliments with this one from "you smell so good" to "someone smells good!". Its versatile as hell as well. Projection is great also. People WILL smell you with this on. I only do one spray with this bad boy in summer and it still lasts a long time. I recommend for anyone from middle school all the way up to grandpas.

bleuciel
bleuciel

Such a great men's perfume! My boyfriend got it because I love it so much. I actually wanted to wear it myself the first time I smelled it, that's how much I liked it.

Sweet-woodsy, without those harsh, excessively fresh notes that most men's perfumes possess. But not cloying or gourmand. Just right.

Longevity and sillage are average. Would've been nice to last longer - 3-4 hours max.

bjornkeizers
bjornkeizers

Excellent fall-winter fragrance. Bottled reminds me of fresh apple pie straight from the oven. It's one of those scents that just evokes a tremendous feeling of well-being.

To me, it's more aroma therapy then a daily fragrance. But it definitely works for me. Not much for projection but decent longevity.

garett
garett

This was my first ever quality perfume.I wont buy it again but sometimes i feel like buying it to relive the past , to have some nostalgic feelings of the days gone by.May be i will buy it someday and would be in a time machine which would be good.

On the smell and about the scent , it has some quite , deep , apple freshness which i adore.Problem is even a 6 year old kid would recognise its name because it was so well publicized back in the day.i DONT CARE about this problem and give it 9/10.
Love you my time machine liquid.

Stockholmspolisen
Stockholmspolisen

I like this fragrance alot since its very soft and fresh spicy. You can smell woods and vanilla in this one and also some sweet spices.

pinballsummer
pinballsummer

This is another one of those late 90's fragrances (á la Acqua di Gio), that have become ubiquitous and therefore quite over-exposed. It's also another one that seems to be quite a hit among the female population (on their male companions).

The main notes of vanilla, apple and cinnamon are quite easy to pick up.

The bottle's design, in my opinion, is simple and nice.

It's certainly not a BAD scent by any means, though! It's just that it's nothing "special" in my opinion, and I have been always puzzled as well as to why it is so popular. I might pick up a bottle soon if I get a good bargain.

ckman2011

انصح بتجربته

Animato
Animato

Brilliant stuff.
Love this on guys in an everyday situation and casual wear. Not too loud and not too boring, just beautiful and surprisingly elegant.
A cool, laid back and flirtatious kind of fragrance, I think.

carlo.torrisi
carlo.torrisi

When I first started using this fragrance it was suffocating because of its sweetness. But now I really enjoy it. Especially peppery vibe of it makes me smile. By the way, this fragrance has great longevity with an average projection. Anyway..A classic that must be respected..

Padhee83
Padhee83

gourmand scent??woody??oriental??spicy??well it's all bottled in one.a very strange scent but very pleasing to the nose.opens up with a prominent apple pie-vanilla note and dries down to a very woody base.great dry down though.a hint of fresh mint in the background.for the first hour it projects like a beast but eventually stays close to the skin and lasts a good 8-10 hours.thumbs up all the way.a very young scent which can be a very good option who are getting into the world of perfumes.say a 15 year old guy trying out his first EDT.it was my first buy and i got a lot of compliments from everybody.definitely a crowd pleaser.The only thing that bothers me is that it smells quite similar to the car freshener we have.Still,a nice all round versatile scent.

amaan.khan

Anyone who wants to save those extra bucks and still try this fragrance with a little lower longevity and projection.

Try Adidas Victory League. Very very similar.

amaan.khan

Beautiful....That's what it is...A heavenly blend of every beautiful smell.

I heard it brings you in a good mood whenever you smell it. And, I never imagined I'll agree to this upto this extent. It is a really Happy fragrance.

I heard it is the only great perfume by Hugo Boss.
And, it has really exceeded my expectations.

I Love this frag. It is such an Honest composition.
You can clearly smell most of its ingredients quite easily. No mysteries.

The GREATEST QUALITY of this fragrance is its UNIVERSAL NATURE. It fits superbly into absolutely every role.

Its a treasure of my Wardrobe.

maddutchy
maddutchy

I really liked this when i was a teenager...but nowadays i just think its annoying to synthetic...if you feel the same way maybe you should try rituals no 14 or boss orange men.

yacoco
yacoco

allways when i use it pepole ask me what r u whereing
but it does not last long
i give 9 of 10

deki
deki

this is great from Boss !!!!!

joshua.dhanisworo
joshua.dhanisworo

for me this stuff just ordinary scent... so Boring.. i can't stand for the vanilla note..

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Boss bottled is woody/aquatic fragrance. For me its quiet boring and ordinary scent. Nothing unique nothing remarkable. But I must agree that is very popular perfume but popularity of something does not guarantee it's goodness or it all depends on individual personal likeness of aroma. Anyhow, it starts with sweet spicy notes then dries down into vanillic/floral undertones with hints of woods and aquatic notes in the background.
Good for younger population and casual wear.
Projection and longevity is average.
I give it 6 out of 10.

sherryxfilesfan
sherryxfilesfan

Quite citrus at the opening but when this dries down it definitely reminds me of bvlgari black.

donkey_kong
donkey_kong

i have a 50 ml pretty much full bottle of givenchy play intense if any UK users wants to trade a boss bottled bottle of any size

Nichehead
Nichehead

Great scent, I believe it is best for the fall and winter months. The smell is quite warm and inviting. This fragrance also is more of a casual wear. I would not suggest this for any formal event, but a good everyday scent.

Chimp
Chimp

Boss Bottled just smells just too common and ordinary, it doesn't present anything new or extraordinary to the world of scents but it is an overall nice fresh smelling fragrance with a good longevity. If you like Boss Bottled i'd recommend you to check out Declaration Cologne by Cartier

kathyxnguyen
kathyxnguyen

So sexy on a man. I love it.

pob75
pob75

I get more compliments with this than anything else I've worn. People often dip in for a neck sniff!
Vanilla but deep and layered with apple and cinnamon. Manages to stay much more masculine than those ingredients sound. All underpinned with a warm woodiness.
Projects pretty well for 7 or 8 hours, lasts on skin for in excess of 14 hours.
Not particularly daring or challenging but it smells great, good longevity and above average projection.
This will remain a staple fragrance of mine for a long time. It's suitable for any situation. My girlfriend likes this more than any of my other fragrances.

DominicMC
DominicMC

YUM.

You'd be crazy not to love this one!!!

Probably the most perfect signature scent you can get.

I can't really smell the vanilla note first but i get the apple then a lemony/vanilla smell which just combine's together to get a sweet apple pie smell YUMMMMM!!!!!

I have as my Sig Scent but the only problem is the longevity. which would be a 4/10 (3-4hrs) :(

But the silage and project would be at least a 5-7/10 and the smell is a definite 9/10

seensoon
seensoon

Its a boyish fragrance...
Nonetheless beautiful is the word I will describe it. Perhaps people have gone too ahead of time but once good remains good.
I was never disappointed with the balanced sweetness unlike dunhill, however the downside for me is that it compells me to sleep. It has such a deep overpowering effect that pushes me to close my eyes.

Kain
Kain

This is a warm, sweet and sexy fragrance!
Vanilla, apple and cinnamon mixed really well together in this fragrance. Reminds me of apple pie! Yummy!
Great projection and very good longevity.
یه عطر گرم و شیرین که بر پایه رایحه سیب و وانیل و دارچین ساخته شده. عطر بسیار خوشبو و جذابی هست که به شما حس خوردن یه کیک سیب خوشمزه رو میده که البته خیلی شیرین نیست. شیرینش در حدیه که از خوردنش لذت میبرین و دلتونو نمیزنه.
این عطر پراکندگی و ماندگاری بسیار خوبی داره.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Hugo Boss, Boss Bottled is a very sexy man’s apple fragrance. Citrus, cinnamon, geranium, bergamot, and cedarwood. Sweet and masculine, women love it, and perfect for a clean cut guy!

qwerty82
qwerty82

Just tried this today...no thank you. Very strange and dry scent. May suit younger guys 18-25.
Hangs around for ages despite several attmepts to wash it off.

Won't be buying this one.

Aegis
Aegis

No wonder why anybody has compared with a less smoked Ambre by Baldessarini.

Smoked apple and spices, medium sillage and longevity, good scent for just everybody.

I like Ambrè most, i give it an 8

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

You can't go wrong with Boss Bottled....first time i tried it I wasn't really impressed...then I decided to give it a second chance n I'm glad I did...
good sillage n projection too ;)

ashxil
ashxil

Hey It's Ali Ashrafe Zilan Here!!

The Blend Of Vanilla, Plum & Apple is very intensive..
With Time It Gives A Very Pleasant Woody Smell. Overall Best A Man Can Wear.

Projection: 8/10
Uniqueness: 9/10
Versatility: 10/10
OVERALL: 44/50

illwit
illwit

Best BOSS fragrance made so far.

A gentle man, educated, chairman, charming, confident, walking tall, selfish, well dressed, walking down the corridor, eyes on sight, leaves a full traceable projection luxurious scent behind him.

The old and new and forever favorite fragrance for men.

It will remain the BOSS of all the fragrances, despite the dislikers.

Jordan13
Jordan13

This was my first and only fragrance for at least 4 years. It is nice but if you spray it to close to the skin or use it in warm weather it can get a weird sourness to it. Kind of like a bad aftertaste. The last bottle and a half I had I was detecting the "sour" a lot more frequently. Maybe a formula change, maybe just in my head. Don't really wear it much anymore.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I love this scent, top 3 of my favorite men's scents. It really drives me crazy ! I can't stop smelling my boyfriend and I'm in trouble when another guy wears it haha 'cause you can realize who is wearing this one miles away ! I don't know what this scent has that I find myself pretty attracted to it. it is unique.

caydesugar

i don't think this is very masculine. this should be unisex!! i just LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE the smell of this!! i think i'll be purchasing one for myself! lol. i looove smelling this on guys! and now i want to always smell it... on me! :)

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Probably one of the best designer releases, but that does not mean it's not disappointingly flawed.

It's still quite synthetic. But this has really pleasing apple, smooth, sweet, although quite cloying vanilla and a fantastic floral note (that tagete thing possibly) make this a go to alone. I even detect some tea or nice herbs in there too, very addictive.

Also has some sensual spices and woods that are nicely balanced.

Would be Utopia if this were a 'done-well' niche offering, but oh well. Take what's there, and enjoy. The roll-on version I feel is far superior for some reason or other!

3/5.

pattnaik
pattnaik

Sprayed some on the skin and after an hour it smelled as if a perfumed card left in your shirt pocket for a day. This stays long (more than 6 hrs) on my skin, but stays close. I can smell it, but my wife could not.

Tarlabgab
Tarlabgab

It's my very first perfume I had brought.
Like it at first but later I think it's just too sweet for me.
It has an exceptional longevity which sometimes give me a headache. Bad choice if you ain't plan to have a shower before bed.

I have had it for nearly a decade now rarely use it but all its scents are still in place!!

bp
bp

Features has only one difference: It's popular. Nothing more than that.
To me it means nothing.
It is the epitome of egalitarianism of tastes and preferences.
This is only good for the brand. They sell more.

Bram

haha, Ferrari Black is an exact copy!

perfume1000
perfume1000

Sprayed some on the skin and minutes later, it smells like "after spraying perfume on a greeting card or cardboard" - as someone has mentioned. nothing special

Sept 2011

ROUSAK
ROUSAK

i did not want to like this one, i always wanted to say that boss fragrances are crap....but i couldnt
this is a very fine and nice fragrance, i love it, it is popular because it is good
Any way still i think the only two fragrances from hugo boss that are repected Boss bottled, boss one
the rest are crap

caydesugar

my then-boyfriend (ex) wore this and i absolutely loved it!!! i think this is great for all ages :) i'd be attracted to them automatically if they wore this! lol

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

so calm and spicy.....long lasting for me. good perfume for night.

nonnative
nonnative

nicer than the majority of male frags, but very poor longevity. Good esperidate opening

elenian
elenian

It's amazing! Highly recommend. When i smell a man wearing this, im getting upset ;) Thank god my hubby wears it and i steal it from times to times and all i can say is that girls love my scent!!!

ajaeee
ajaeee

i love boss bottled.

on paper, i smell fruits and citrus in the initial burst. it settles into fruits mixed with vanilla (delicious), and then the cinnamon and wood smells join it, to create a very pleasant warm scent. on my boyfriend's skin, the fragrance has a fruity-vanilla-woody sweetness to it. on my skin (because i had to try it), it's less fruity, more vanilla.

it doesn't actually have great projection, which i prefer on fragrances i (am going to) buy for the boyfriend. i like to have to come close to smell it on his skin. it does last quite long though - after showering, i could still smell it on my skin where i had sprayed myself with it.

i do recommend trying it on your skin for definite sure - the smell on paper does not even come close to describing the smell on skin.

Lilii
Lilii

It smells delicious, more like a sweet cookie , I also detect lemon and some fruity notes there. Smells good, maybe more suitable for younger men or men with a more conservative personality. If you are seaching for a very unique or strong scene, it is not for you...I am a girl and this stuff is too soft for me lol

itoldyouthiswasgood
itoldyouthiswasgood

beedo, this has great longevity, i would say about 8 to 12 hours. it's wonderful, one of my favorites for men

guam
guam

this fragrance makes me think of my boy :D
i can easily recognize whenever my boy wear this. for me, the scent is very vanilla-ish. very classic and elegant. big HEART to it <3

cikonan
cikonan

Hi,

Does anyone know about Boss Signature? Does it a same fragrance for Hugo Boss No.6 and Boss Bottled?

this is my next buy....
I think this is a timeless classic blend and I've never tried this before cos I've always thought the bottle was too...old man type of scent, something that I wouldn't really like but I watched one of Marc(fragranceguru's)reviews and he said he had been through about six bottles since he was in high school(which is where I am)...and I gave it a try today at the mall and I gotta say... It is one of the most well put together fragrances the cinnamon really adds a delicious sexy spark to it and I really like this one...I might even go as far as saying it's one of the best fragrances I've come across...

PK22
PK22

Occasion: All year round, day & night, casual and formal.

Projection: 7/10
Uniqueness: 8/10
Versatility: 10/10
OVERALL: 41/50

Heverton
Heverton

This one is a pretty good fragrance. Smells like an apple pie mixed with woody notes. More like a dessert than a fragrance itself. A must try in my opinion. Oh, and it is good for a signature scent, specially for those who are getting into fragrances right now.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A long lasting, sticky sweet frag, linear and lovely..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-3.5 hours - 1.25 foot projection. Sticky sweet, a little sporty, relaxed and yummy. Sexy, quite young ages 28 - 33

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours - 10 inch projection. Linear all the way

joshbbartlett

this is greAT

lucky-boy
lucky-boy

Extremely beautiful and .... oh, dreamy!
Very alluring and masculine.
When I wear it and cross the house, all heads turn with me!! And of course, I feel GRRRREAT!
One of my favourites...
Projection: Good, not perfect. But it screams for the first 2 hours.
Longevity: 4-6 hours on my skin.
Scent: Adorable!
Usage: Special occasions.
It worth every penny. And it's a safe blind-buy for every man over 30 years old.
And, it is something special for ever, you won't get rid of this!
Overall: 8.5 out of 10

bwcw81
bwcw81

An Absolute "Modern Classic" for me. After all, HG Bottled is still the best seller for now even more than 10 years plus!

It is Clean, Fresh and Subtle wooody fragrance that appear widely acceptable by the mass market. It react very good on my skin, the notes are pretty linear for me, from fresh citrus (kind of apple vanilla scent) then to spicy floral scent and last with mild woody notes, I don't get any sweetness notes with this, maybe a few touches of the apple vanilla and cinnamon and cedar. I would say this is a polite and decent scent that will offend no one.

Longevity is great, more than 6 hours plus on me, projection is ok too, it stay close to your skin, but at the same time, it create an aura of the scent around me, people who are a few steps away will get notice of this aura and this is a feel good scent! I manage to get compliments after 5th hours of application! Great projection and longevity.

Mature, polite, risk-free and versatile scent, any ages can put this on safely. Good for office wear, daily casual scent and weekend nite out but too bad, it is not unique enough to capture special attention, blame the imitation on the mass market. The scent grow with me, the more I wear it, the more I like it. 8.5/10 from me.

spoombung
spoombung

A beautiful blend of cream soda, apple, pear, barley sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.

I'm generally not a huge fan of Hugo Boss fragrances on the whole but this cheerful, light, easy-going scent is incredibly well made and dare I say it? - deserving of its popularity.

A lovely everyday scent - and composed by one of the all-time greats, I see: Annick Menardo. I like her other stuff too...

If you can't afford this, just grab some Adidas Victory League (which is less than $10 for 100 ml, last time I looked), which I sampled before this one. AVL is clearly more chemical/synthetic smelling but by the time you get to the drydown you will likely be used to it. Anyway, this one is quite good for what it is. As someone else noted, it's a kind of hybrid, somewhere between gourmand and woody oriental. I'd also say it's unisex due to the sweetness (which isn't oppressive) and lack of anything harsh. Also, it has a creamy quality, which is more common in fragrances marketed to women. Longevity and projection/"sillage" seem good to very good. This is a rather simple fragrance, so don't expect greatness here, but it certainly doesn't have the obnoxious qualities I find in so many men's fragrances like this (Rochas Man, A*Man, Body Kouros, etc.). At the very least, it's a good "change of pace" fragrance. Unlike a few others, I don't find it too synthetic, and I'm usually sensitive to this problem in many recent fragrances. Because I have AVL, I don't know if I need to keep this one, since I don't wear this kind of fragrance often, but it is a nice scent. Clearly, this is aimed at a fairly young crowd.

adamo
adamo

I love this one. When I smell it I've to follow the men with Boss Bottled. The same 'problem' with Uomo Roma.

Ganz77
Ganz77

I'm new to the nuances of colognes. How to describe them as well as what they contain. All I can say is I love this one. Reminds me of summer days and nights out at Uni. Great stuff.

taka_tak
taka_tak

It's definitely one of the more unique scents I've from across...I know a lot of people who like it, however, I'm not one of them. It's too sweet + woody for my liking(vanilla + cinnamon stick out the most). This also has the tendency to get to my head..

megaechofox50
megaechofox50

The first time I took a whiff of this I felt like choking. The top is SUPER synthetic and I just absolutely hated it. However, I gave it try on my skin and this stuff is not so bad. It is definitely a pleasing smell once the top wears off. It leaves a warm, fruity and dry scent. The vanilla in the base is pretty nicely done too. All the haters out there need to give it a try on their skin before judging. This does not smell good on paper (IMO).

theScot
theScot

This is a scent to turn heads. It is fresh yet sweet, and full without overpowering. It is a fun scent but I find that after a few hours it becomes less attractive and this means that it is not a perfume I would wear all day.

Kallike
Kallike

I like this one a lot. Perfect for everyday autum/ winter time, good for work. fresh, a bit spicy and warm. nothing in it what could annoy or give headache. Cuddly scent:)This scent don't scream: look , I' sexy, but have some kinda magnet I cant resist to sniff it on a men.

Karhu
Karhu

Smells like sweet cardboard on my skin - not really what I look for in a fragrance.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

I'm lucky that this isn't very known in my country. Put Ripe apples and cinnamon in a bowl then add a squeeze of thinly sliced lemon. It's not refreshing, it's sweet, lively, and energetic but still maintains a semi-formal stance.

rookie_me
rookie_me

I like the scent very much, but it rather the scent easily disappear when used in heat.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I got this fragrance as a Christmas gift,and I like the scent very much.I like the apple/cinnamon/vsnilla opening.I also like the drydown that still consists of the vanilla,and the apple fading slightly,but is still there.A very well made fragrance from the house of Hugo Boss.I recommend it to any guy wanting a great casual fragrance that is not offensive,or cloying.

Faith17
Faith17

Oh my gosh I love this! For some reason I get incredibly turned on if I smell this on a man, especially if the scent of this perfume is mixed with the scent of tobacco (even though I don't care for smokers that much)... boy that blows my mind and makes me blush like an eight-grader! :)

MAHENDRA
MAHENDRA

Good for everyday use,

Smells sweet

But its like too many people using it already by this time

diorshowman
diorshowman

I have always heard about this classic fragrance, but never got around to testing it. I was at the perfume store the other day and was testing a variety of fragrances. Just for the heck of it, I saw this fragrance and sprayed it on me, think nothing of it.Being from the 90's I had expectations of Boss Bottled being in the lines of Calvin Kleins' Eternity or the late 80's Davidoff Cool Water, that fresh aquatic-ozone type of scent(which is NOT one of my favorite genres when it comes to fragrances). So basically, I prepared to be disappointed by Boss Bottled, even before putting my nose to my skin...
Upon first sniff, I was blown away.This smelled nothing like I imagined it to be. This was not fresh, but RE-freshing.And it was definitely not aqautic or green or ozonic. At the time I had Prada Amber Pour Homme in my hand, the reason why I went to the perfume store in the first place, and was really contemplating ditching the Prada Amber...And I did. Hugo Boss Bottled is a terrific scent. It is versatile, but without being mundane. The fruitiness of the fragrance keeps it alive and can work for a variety of occasions: dressed up, dressed down...not dressed at all?Girls seem to love this fragrance because it is sweet and fruity. The only complaint I have about this though is the synthetic aspect of it, especially in the opening spray, but when it dries down it become smoother and less synthetic. Other than that, its a great fragrance that I will always have a bottle of in my collection. Its a top 10 in my books.

Longevity:B
Projection:B
Uniqueness:B
Versatility:A
OVERALL: B+

Gelladon
Gelladon

They put an apple pie in a bottle now how can you go wrong with that!!!!!

guest_joejoe
guest_joejoe

it smells a lot like mayple syrup to me.its nice tho

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

it is really fresh n warm..amazing as the top notes take off.. till the base notes sweeten the scent, sillage is good and so is longevity.. bottle is simple n classic. its worth its price...

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Started out very ordinary. Very "office" and somewhat neutral... but a minute or so later, you get a very pleasant surprise. They should have called this "Boss Ninja." You don't realize the notes are there until they actually hit you. Begins bland, somewhat woody and finely spiced. Then the fruits and vanilla burst all at once.

guest_fredy92
guest_fredy92

esat hugo es la mejor que pudieron crear su olor es muy fresco y ademas para mi es mejor que la hugo element y lo digo por que la utilizo

Giovanna
Giovanna

completely disagree!!! :) For me this one is special, stands out the crowd-is one of a kind...on the other hand I tried botled nights and hated it...so vulgar, boring, smells cheap to me...

RobbieX

I agree with Jense below. Smells, boring and generic. Nothing special at all here - Bottled Night is MUCH more interesting

Lance
Lance

Delicious! Very Fruity scent, not in light and fresh way, but in spicy way! Sounds weird but that's what I feel
I will definitely get one, the metal bottle edition looks stunning, suits so much more with the beautiful scent inside.

jense
jense

This is as interesting and personal as a ford focus or volvo 740.

Smells cheap and boring. But highly funcional in the office or as a airfreshner in a bathroom.

Cereza
Cereza

I gave this to my man few months ago, but as he is not such a perfume addict he did not wear it much, so I hadn't so much chances to actually smell this on his skin. In bottle it smelled lovely. Yesterday we went out and he put on Hugo Bottled. Mmmm, this is such a sexy, masculine fragrance. And it lasts, lasts, lasts.
Dear man - buy this for your ladies, there is nothing lovelier than sleeping next to a guy who's neck all night long smells like this spicy, woodsy gem. Excellent! Will buy more.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT has an entry full of energy, notes slightly artificial tone to a pear tart, which is nice. The middle notes are woody and pleasant, but with a tiny touch of sweet. The transition to its base notes is almost like socks, not much different.

It is a pleasant and invigorating cologne more suitable for cold weather or going out at night, hard on my skin as 6 hrs. Projects dynamism and warmth.

An EDT with a very similar aroma Adidas Victory League is dedicated to the Germany 2006 World Cup, probably similar smell to be both designed by the Germans.

Guest_cybergoth
Guest_cybergoth

love this cologne to me it smells like cotton candy thats what i have been told best time to wear it fall winter or at night becuse its a lite smell and very soft smell

andy
andy

this is the best smelling potion in the department store........hugo boss is a great scent line and can almost never make a failure

ticalau
ticalau

At this moment i test this from a free sample received from internet :) Right now i smell a good note of apple and some fresh lemon... really nice on top notes! I hope will last good on my wrist... Smell sexy indeed and not so mature as i expect... it's sexy but young in a way... i can sense some vanilla to... a hint maybe and i belive this vanilla hint will emerge at the base note! It's a classy fragrance and soft in way... i belive it's good for romantic times :) Overall at first notes i find this soft, classy and pleasent to smell...

Boss Bottled is quite often mentioned in the forum as being an extremely sexy fragrance for men and adored by many women.

Of course I was very eager to try it. Boss Bottled is an extremely pleasant and likable fragrance. Even the sales assistant was quick to agree and state that this fragrance was by far her favourite men's cologne.

I won't go so far as to say it's my favourite, however I do like it, very much.

Although it is primarily spicy, citrusy and a little sweet, Boss Bottled smells very refreshing and clean to my nose. The scent is masculine, however I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a woman wearing this fragrance.

Although the notes listed as part of the composition look promisingly unique, I can't say that it's very different from anything else. Overall, Boss Bottled is a pleasantly wearable fragrance with only a subtle hint of sexiness.

The lasting strength is quite good, the sillage being rather intimate and inoffensive. Personally I enjoy this fragrance from afar and up close. The spicy-woodsy quality is truly enchanting in a sense and the muskiness of the drydown makes this fragrance quite natural smelling. In my opinion, this fragrance should be an essential part of any man's fragrance wardrobe. It's a great go-to scent.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Boss bottled :)

I tried it out at Boots and found its similarity with Lacoste Pour Homme I also love to wear ^.^ Boss bottled is not as sweet as Lacoste Pour Homme, which is more pleasant to me.

Rum, vanilla and cedar are blended perfectly as a pleasant drydown makes Boss bottled very classy and elegant :)

Sillage is very good and longevity is great on my skin.

All in all. 10/10 Buying a silver bottle (Collector's edition) is really worth thanks to its classy juice and bottle :) Boss is really inside the BOTTLE. Hence BOSS BOTTLED lol

guest_ryguy
guest_ryguy

i agree with the person who said it smells like lacoste pour homme.. as soon as i sprayed it, thats what i thought of..only its less in your face and less offensive then lacoste pour homme.

Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson

Good for everyday use at the office during fall and winter. It's a masculine sweet scent with an opening of apples and bergamot, that dries down to a cinnamon and clove heart and a spicy sandalwood vanilla base. Picture an apple pie.

flem
flem

From the bottle I can get a slight hint of something that can be construed as sweet (I guess?), but ultimately when actually sprayed it becomes overwhelmingly sharp and spicy.

I'm pretty sure it's the combo of cinnamon and cloves, but within about 30 minutes or so it just becomes too much. Headache style pepper smell.

Combining those smells with the infamously strong smell of vetiver and cedar make this burn my nose.

I would recommend this to a stylish lumberjack on a budget, but only in a pinch.

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Hugo Boss is classy. It is definitely a masculine scent, my husband has it.

umraman
umraman

it starts off fruity the apple and bergamot note is very clear. in the dry down the sandalwood and vanilla becomes prominent. the longevity on my skin is almost three and a half hrs which is alright but the projection is not that good . i mean only a person whos standing right next to you or gives you a hug will smell it after a while. Overall smells like a warm apple pie.

guest_shoppechick
guest_shoppechick

I made my husband buy this!! it's the best scent for a man i have ever smelt and i work in a perfume shoppe. every time he puts it on i wanna jump him right away!!!

this is a fruity,delicious fragrance for men with lots of citrus which makes it suitable for summer.
it's cool because I think it smells very similar to Kenzo Power too.both can be considered unisex.I see nothing about being a BOSS about this perfumes,but it's suitable for casual occasions for a guy in his 25-30.
green apple is really noticeable,because I smell something very fresh and sour.
I don't consider this fragrance something very serious nor unique.but it smells good.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

I can't get enough of this cologne.
It is tender but not weak.
I think it is a great day scent, it is not too dark or spicy.
I would probably suggest this cologne to just about anyone. Though it does smell different in the UK then it does in the US. I prefer it in the UK.
It might have just been the US tester that I used.

DHMO
DHMO

I recommend not smelling the bottle directly... for me it smelled like puke (which upset me because I just bought it) which is totally NOT how the cologne itself smells.
On my skin there's only a fairly strong vanilla note present that doesn't really change during the day. It's warm and comfortable, a good everyday scent, but not very masculine IMO.
The lasting power of this one is pretty decent.

alexandragreece

andy i will agree with you as a scent is not that masculin but if a woman smells this scent on a guy's neck it will drive her nuts!trust me it can make women "flirticious" like that girl on the flight lol!

if a perfume that has such effects isnt masculin, then which one is? right??? ...:-)

Andy Capobianco
Andy Capobianco

I really like this. Sprayed it on at an airport a few years back, during the flight the girl I sat next to gave me a compliment about it haha. Forgot about it for the next few years until I got a 200ml bottle last week for a cool price. You can really smell the apple in this. I'm surprised at how many people have said how masculine this scent it. I think this could be unisex even, especially with the strong fruity apple, fresh smooth fruity and woody. I love it, but I'd never say it's ultra masculine. I think it has good lasting power too.

gesch
gesch

This is one fragrance that develops it's real potential when worn and not on the paper. I smelled it on some guys and it was just a 'tad' embarassing since i couldn't stop smelling and sniffing. a great fragrance, seems generic first but after the first minutes it settles oh so nice.it's fresh, but spicy, classy and 'dark' at the same time! well done indeed...

alexandragreece

QUESTION;is this the one which hugo boss made a silver bottle edition???????????????

if so,then I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!!!!!!!it drives me nuts everytime i smell it on my boyfriend's neck...so this one is in my opinion the No1 masculin perfume!

p.s, damn you workers in charles de gaulle airport that you stole it from my boyfriend's bag...:( (yeah if you're travelling to paris be careful!such incidents happen there everyday...unfortunately we found that out after they stole it)

periquito89
periquito89

A low risk option, good for many occasions. Surely woody. I think "vertigo" and "fredward" discribed it well, and "Eros" is not wrong when he calls it "disbalanced", but I think this character is exactly what turns it attractive. While nothing to die for, I may say I like it.

vertigo
vertigo

woody-fruity-spicy;

a bit fresh, a bit piquant, elegant enough and moderately distinct.

I think it can be used for any occasion and any time.

for modern, active and smart men, who are also affectionate and romantic.

The bottle was deisgned by Peter Schmidt.

lbcdpgc2
lbcdpgc2

spicy and woody. Masculine and not many people have it.

Eros
Eros

Smell like mix of Chanel "Allure" and Armani "Aqua di Gio". There is something "dirty" in this perfume. Let me call this "disbalanced": tobacco componenta just does not mach green. It was cool and avantgarde at that time, but I think now it is outdated, while still above the regular average cologne.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

very dry scent,on me I get some cedar and sandalwood. I think best worn in small amounts, though it is not very long asting.

urobian
urobian

i love this aroma, boss share an unique fruity-vanillic touch nothing similar since the release date.

vavavoom
vavavoom

i love this perfume , J~ADORE
i never smell thing like that , it it it ... it`s perfect
Very MASCULIN fragrance , the one that ladies want in the night ! that`s my customer`s say !

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Great opening, with apples and cinnamon, fading to the traditional vanilla base note... Unfortunately, the lasting power of this fragrance is very weak. After 2-3 hours it's very close to skin.

knightz
knightz

The spicy and fruity (apple-cinnamon) opening notes are the best part of Boss Bottled, very pleasant and I wish those notes held on longer. After 30 minutes it has calmed down to a pleasant, soft & spicy, safe woody scent. Safe but not boring or generic, it's very nice.

Boss Bottled would be safe to buy as a gift, I think it's unlikely anyone would hate it.

Marianne
Marianne

I often tested it and I couldn't understand why it was so popular- it was nothing special to me, just a mainstream perfume. But now that my boyfriend uses it, I fell in love with the perfume. Maybe, this would have happened with any other scent, as well ;-)

Alexey
Alexey

I had a lot of Hugo Boss Perfumes, and this is one of the best

guest_ulrikm
guest_ulrikm

[*****-] New classic for men, refined and elegant, but not dull. Vanilla, wood and dark spices are the most distinctive notes in my opinion. Long lasting. Works for all occasions, extremely versatile. One problem: Always on the top-ten bestseller list, so everybody is using it...

Nazireh
Nazireh

on my friend, the opening notes smelt great but after an hour or so it began to smell very much like cat urine. Disgusting!

coco76
coco76

oddly enough, this smells almost purely of vanilla on my husband...so obviously he is not happy with this one either...i might put some on me to see if it does the same thing

amanda
amanda

one of the most masculine scnets i know. strong but tender, not especially for evening, but its not aboring fragrance

afraafra
afraafra

Very masculine, drydown smells of pipe tobacco one of my favs.

mamamia
mamamia

i adore this scent

promoscanner
promoscanner

Good scent for everyday use. Fairly soft, but the spicy notes make it great for men.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.