Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Total people voted: 2010

I have it: 1511 I had it: 1008 I want it: 629 My signature: 57

cinnamon
Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Videos
Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Hugo Boss for men Pictures

The abstract of Hugo Boss style is captured in a bottle with Boss Bottled aroma. The fragrance is fresh and sharp with warm woody base. The fresh and fruity top notes of apple and citrus are perfectly balanced with floral and spicy heart, dominated by pelargonium, warm cinnamon, and cloves. The base notes are very masculine: sandalwood, vetiver and precious cedar.

On occasion of 10 years of this successful edition, its jubilant version, Boss No.6, was presented in a limited number. New bottle is very modern and created as a very appropriate jubilant version. This chromed, elegant and very powerful creation is available as 50 and 100 ml edt.

You can read more about it in the aricle Hugo Boss-Boss No.6-Happy 10th Birthday!

Boss Bottled was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Plum Oakmoss Apple Lemon Bergamot Geranium

Lacoste Elegance

Boss Bottled Fragrance Reviews

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

Smell good mainly at the top note. It's a classic. perfect for work (office). Clean and fruity at the begining.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

blind bought a mini for my boyfriend and LOVE it.. my new favorite on him. so sexy.

Duft123
Duft123

Wow....clean n sexy. Not the citrus/aquatic type. Just the right amount of sweetness that grasps your senses. Not one of those loud wannabes kind of scent. Soft, subtle, smooth. Something that may be associated with an intelligent and well groomed gentleman below 50.

May get cloying in humid conditions. Also loses its projection in cold of the winters. Best suited for that slight chill of falls. Signature scent worthy, a safe office scent, sure to please the ones around you.

Amazing scent

jo.pinto@rediffmail.com
jo.pinto@rediffmail.com

Amazing everyday wear. It smells really good. It doesnt have great projection, but does the trick. Very appealing to women.

aryo
aryo

Test sample on parfume shop..
Ordinary.. just ordinary.. nothing special with a sweet opening.. may be not my scent.

MCvitic
MCvitic

Got this one for my "work" scent... This is for sure still the best Hugo Boss EDT on the market

It is not offensive, but still it is noticable.. It is not for nights out, but it can be great as daytime signature scent.

On my skin leasts around 7-8h, and projects well for 3-4h.. then it sits a bit closer to the skin but people around you will be still able to smell it and enjoj it.

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

Great scent. Women love it.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

Excellent scent! Fresh and fruity, and then woody. Not suggested for hot days, but in other situations works fantastic. Longevity is not the best, but it is sufficient for a day. for 4 hours, it projects well. Very nice fragrance

optoergo
optoergo

my GF said this a "handsome-man smell"
well, I agree with her on this (since I am wearing it too) LOL

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

My second bottle ever from hugo. Just the first sniff did it for me..sweet woody yet within its limit...think I am a new fan of Annick Menardo.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

I wasn't sure about this scent at first. I thought it might be overly sweet but the more I wear it the more I like it. It is a warm sweet scent that made me think of freshly washed clothes and apple pie. The sweetness is not overpowering and it is light and clean enough to wear at work.

jdawg
jdawg

Very good scent. Perfect for night outs.

toto453
toto453

One of the most popular scent in France. Scent is really good, not complex but works well. Warm & fresh in the same time.

O2
O2

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. هو قائـد ورمـز مسيرة مجموعة عطور هوجو بوس

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. لا تكتمل مجموعتـي العطرية إلا بحضـوره المتألـق

بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد .. عطـر متحـرر غير مقيد بظـروف المناخ والزمـان والمكـان !

* تم قبل عدة سنوات إصدار نسخة خاصة من هذا العطر لكنها أكثر تركيزاً وكانت نسبة الكحول
٧٤٪
ولون عبوة العطر فضية لامعة بالكامل وهي تأخذ نفس تصميم عبوة “بوس بوتليد” وتحمل الأسم :

Boss Bottled Collector’s Edition

أنصح جميع عشاق عطر “بوس بوتليد” باقتناءه إن وجد !

علماً ان نسبة الكحول في عطر “بوس هوجو بوس بوتليد” القديم هي ٨٠٪

frankierosex
frankierosex

personally for me it smells like gooseberry.i like the notes of vanilla and green juicy apple.smell lasting so long on my skin(am female).when am far from my home and i wear this cologne it defenitly reminds me my dad and brother,who wear that too,so i getting a feeleng that they are close to me right now!♥

fauzanjamahat
fauzanjamahat

I have been a dweller here for quite sometime. I have smelled roughly around 500+ fragrances including niches. Theres something about this scent that is simply comforting. The apple/cinnamon/vanilla combo brings out the "apple pie" vibe that certainly cherish your day.

I must admit. I never cared to sniff this one out when i started my fragrance collection hobby. As hugo boss fragrances are infamously labelled as common/generic/synthetic in the fragrance community. But oh boy i was wrong. This is not too generic at all. It shares YSL l'homme vibe that i also love. This one is an exception to my nose. Its one of the most comforting and pleasant scent that ive ever smelt. It is mysteriously addictive. I find myself reaching for it frequently out of all my collection.

Surely it may not be as good as it was before. But this reformulated version is good enough for me. Its moderately sweet due to the "Apple pie" vibe. Some might find it feminine. Personally i find the scent has the right amount of masculinity. Yes its synthetic. But this one is wonderfully done.

To my nose, this competes with other high end designer frags. Living in the tropics, Brunei. It may not be suitable/cloying to use in this hot weather. But a few spray can fix that without being too cloying. I would call this fragrance my guilty pleasure

Longevity- 8/10 (6-8 hrs *depending if you perspire*)
Projection- 7/10
Scent- 8.5/10
p.s-the "guest" below is me

Longevity- 8/10 (6-8 hrs *depending if you perspire*)
Projection- 7/10
Scent- 8.5/10

Petrichor
Petrichor

Boss Bottled is such an underrated scent. It's an apple cinnamon combo over an airy wood base utilizing lots of Iso E Super, I suspect, but that's a good thing here.

Something about this one smells happy and inviting. The bottle is basic but nice, and the price is superb. It's hard not to rave about a cheap gem, and best of all, it's a compliment magnet.

Thumbs way up.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

It took me a couple years of testing Boss on paper to finally giving in and testing it on my skin to realize how great this fragrance smells on me. On paper, I think the turnoff was that all I could smell was the mid notes: the cinnamon, carnation, and mahagony (surprisingly this combination of notes creates a rubber smell similar to Annick's bulgari black). On my skin, the initial spray is a juicy apple that's possibly tempered by the oakmoss and citrus. And from that point, all I smell is apple, cinnamon, and vanilla. I love this smell. I also love apple pie! Longevity and Projection with this one is great.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

This right here is easily 1 of my favorites as well as the people that I wear this around and in the colder months Id say this is my signature scent !

Id describe this smell as fresh,sweet,warm and inviting and is great for the holiday season. My girlfriend always tells me this scent reminds her of christmas(Usuaully with a big smile on her face)

With this I really get the apple and vanilla so i guess id say it reminds me of apple pie maybe with some vanilla sprinkled on top

The performance on this is is average. It lasts on me about 4-6 hours and projects well for about hour and then for me theres a bubble of this scent around you id say about a foot off of you and people will deffinitly smell you when your passing by.

Id rate this scent a 8.5. It smells amazing for the colder months and I want to give it a higher score because its 1 of my favorites but I just wish it would last and project a little better

Overall id rate this a 7.5 out of 10

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

This is my signature scent. I smelled over 50 colognes. This is the best, I don't like sweet scents but this is a different story. This is a vanilla that makes your vision different. Vanilla has not been this much good. Longevity , sillage AMAZING, you get +8 hours longevity with this even if your skin is dry skin. Gets complements, I don't think , there will be haters for this fragrance. It is not heavy, It is just Beautiful.

jejemon
jejemon

i love the smell of it... i used it last week and i got a compliment from my colleague. very good frag

ezeizat
ezeizat

Much too sweet in a bad way... Headache inducing within just 6 minutes of trying. In some way it reminds me of air freshener.

iDelon101
iDelon101

cinnamon and chocolate bottled in one. girls wont stop sniffing on you 'coz they really love chocolate scent with a twist of cinnamon.

m.soroush
m.soroush

smells like...umm!? Spicy Honey ..yummmY!

steve1991
steve1991

If you don't smell caramel coated popcorn apples and cinnamon at the top and mid, your nose is broke. This is delicious!

danda74
danda74

Boring male perfume, smells like a common aftershave, nothing special

Anosmic
Anosmic

This scent is absolutely amazing to me at first. However, for some reason after wearing it for ten or fifteen minutes it makes me feel nauseous and I am forced to scrub it off. I still *love* how Boss Bottled smells though. Such a shame I can't wear it... I have no idea why it makes me feel nauseous. I'm still clicking "love" on the chart above though. Its such an amazing scent.

Guapo
Guapo

Simply bad, without personality. I like my Boss Number One!

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

One of the fragrances most people should love...Nothing more to say~ Awesome

jochris
jochris

for me this is a unisex scent,smells like a stick of cinnamon and a bunch of dry seeds of a water melon in a paper plate..

Hammy01
Hammy01

I was given this by my lovely girlfriend and she absolutely knows my taste very well. I love this fragrance, to me it smells like fresh cut apples with a little bit of lemon mixed with sugar and vanilla. This fragrance is a nice everyday fragrance that is very easy to wear and it won't offend your co-workers should you happen to be an over sprayer.

Sillage and longevity are not that great but the scent more than makes up for that. Overall I would give this fragrance an 8.5/10.

Roman86
Roman86

Good ol' Boss Bottled which has become such a popular name in the fragrance market in the vein as Cool Water but which is also a shadow of its former self because of reformulation. I remember first trying Boss Bottled when it was labeled Boss No. 6 on the box and I remember it being much richer, thicker and sweeter than the current formulation known as Boss Bottled. Boss Bottled is still a pleasant fragrance in its own right, but the reformulation has stripped it much of its body and now it's just sort of a light and pleasant fragrance but nowhere near the beauty it once was and that's a shame because it used to be worth the hype.

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

This perfume is a perfect example about the marketing investigation and branding power. there´s no way to go unnoticed or to hate this; but is pretty easy to smell just like your next door office neightbor...

This is the marketing perfume.

openingday
openingday

This may seem odd, but to me it smells like the gooey stuff that you lick to seal an envelope. Sprayed it on my wrist and it reminded me of this for the full duration, 2-3 hours.

thalestv
thalestv

I love this. reminds me of the party at night. I point this perfume for men and boys what like to be remembered. it leaves a very good air sandalwood, green apple and vanilla. :)

Travis453
Travis453

Bought this thanks to my interest in Formula 1 and their sponsorship of Hugo Boss. To me this smells much like Hugo except more refined and an injection of vanilla. Very pleasant stuff that anyone can agree smells excellent! Glad to have a mini bottle, haven't seen one since!

SenseOfScents
SenseOfScents

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

SUBJECTIVE

The Hugo Boss fragrance house is peculiar for its long line of mediocre releases. While they are all pleasant, they simply do not stand out. Boss Bottled is an exception. While it is safe and guaranteed to not offend, it offers a magical blend fruit and woods.

Imagine before you a block of wet cedar wood covered with apple cider and topped with some cinnamon. The aroma of this creation has been bottled inside Bottled. It is quite spicy at the top (cinnamon), and then becomes a sweet, smooth blend of sweet (the appeal) and woody (the masculinity).

It is the quintessential signature scent. It is appropriate for males of all ages and for all occasions throughout the year, whether dressed up for an interview or for exercise. Above all else, it is perfect for work as it is smells clean and balanced. Unlike most other fragrances, this one adapts beautifully to its environment; it is, for example, fresh in the heat but warming in the cold. Credit is also due to Boss Bottled for engendering an aroma of natural notes, unlike all the other synthetic counterparts alongside it on the designer fragrance counter.

OBJECTIVE

As far as performance goes, please pay attention to the rapid transition in projection about one half-hour after application. It begins obscenely loudly only to quickly calm down quite close to the skin. Therefore, be prepared to over-apply in order to achieve adequate projection during the second half of your day. Two sprays to each of the chest, neck, scalp, wrists (or elbow pits) and shirt will suffice. While you think that you are overdoing it with this many sprays, you will thank me after a few hours of wear. Despite being close to the skin, it leaves a long scent trail without saturating the air of an entire room. It is for this reason that this scent does well at work and while in close quarters. Please note that if you intend on wearing it for longer than eight hours, keep a sample with you in your pocket for reapplication as needed.

IMPRESSION

A beautiful masculine fragrance where apple nicely meets wood, Boss Bottled is as pleasant as it is versatile. When compared to Hugo Boss’s other fragrances, it certainly leaves the impression that this house has underachieved (especially if Boss Bottled is supposed to be the best from this house). Because this cologne is just pleasant, reach for it when you want your audience to notice you, not when you want them to fall head over heels for you. While not daring, for better or worse, it is ideal in a professional setting.

PLAN

If you are a fragrance collector, then this classic is a staple for you, especially if you do not own any Hugo Boss colognes. It might, however, smell bland to you if your nose has spent much time sampling the (underground) olfactory creations of the world. If you are but a fragrance novice, you will certainly enjoy this one and will find countless occasions for its wear. There is no rush, as this one will surely be around for a while longer. Moreover, do not bother with the misnomer Boss Bottled Night. While it might atone for Boss Bottled’s weak performance on the skin, its pungent floral accords render it a synthetic mess. ★★★

Ruud030
Ruud030

Great fragrance smells really nice and has great longevity on me.

8/10 overall

fdelval
fdelval

A well aging classic.

This one got me into the fragrance world. I had to stop a guy wearing it to ask him.

It smells great, but in my eyes, its a very safe, well known, not offensive work scent. Definetively not a going out / romantic scent.

It is also a quite cheap buy, I got mine for 43€ as a gift set including aftershave and gel, great as a working/class scent and pretty much wearable throughout the whole year during day-time. Spring would be the ideal seasson for this one.

bBmuziqg0dess
bBmuziqg0dess

This has been my favourite mens parfume for atleast 7 years now, and surely it will stay, overall, my very most beloved until the very end of all times. It is so sweet, tho' elegant, strong, but in such a nice seductive and erotic way, flirty, cute and masculine.. Omg, all in one. Not depending on who is wearing it, it just makes me go crazy, in every most pleasant way possible. Best male fragrance ever!

Jason Harrison
Jason Harrison

Lovely scent. Lovely bottle. Liked it maybe 13+ years ago too widespread now.

mofojo74
mofojo74

its like boos said...lets make a shirt and tie work scent and sell a bazillion bottles a year!!!...ps they did!! nothing spectacular but it just sits perfectly as a day scent!!!!

tarek trabulsi
tarek trabulsi

For me, it's one of my best choices for work.
When am at work, in the middle of the busy complicated day, all i need is a relaxing sweet easy smell that stays with me all the day, keep giving me the sweet vanilla fruit vibes all the day without destruct my mind and my ability to focus.
it's a kind of treatment to keep me fresh and relax
am kind of wearing my fragrances on rotation, so i use other ones, some of them are maybe from higher brands and more sophisticated like Chanel Allure, Prada Amber, Burberry Brit, Dior Homme ...etc
can’t say Boss Bottled is the best smell out of them, but definitely one of the most relaxing and comfort ones in office for me

usas
usas

Simple but well done. Sweet, airy, warm and recognizable.
Also popular, I still smell this once and a while on others. Everytime I do, I think it's a great scent. Wouldn't buy it again though, I'm looking for something more special.

7,5/10

Housebliss
Housebliss

This is actually really good, and I smell most of the notes (this doesn't happen too often).

A very nice, and balanced fragrance. It doesn't try too hard, and smells very casual.

After I started getting into fragrances, I had a tendency to overlook mainstream products. I probably had a preconceived notion that these were inferior fragrances compared to niche, and some other exclusive brands. Well, that's not the case. You don't have to spend $200-300 to get great quality. In fact, Boss Bottled smells better than very many of the more expensive ones I have, or sampled.

I'm getting wafts of it as I type. Love it.

I'm getting wafts of it as I type. Love it.

Hsd
Hsd

A really nice apple vanilla scent. I've always been a huge fan of fruity and creamy scents but it's difficult to find such fragrance for males.
N I personally love this on men!!!! This one can drive women nuts!!!

Excellent perfume.
I love boss bottled.. Hands down
Great longevity for me

Nick M
Nick M

Sweet vanilla overkill like JPG Le Male and Versace Eros -- I just can't handle it. I have a female friend who is a fragrance connoisseur and this is one of the male colognes she wears, so take that for what it's worth.

Layzie
Layzie

This is one of the few perfumes that smells the same on papers as it does on my skin. Unfortunately, there is an apple-caramel-ness in Boss Bottled that has never appealed to me. The sticky sweetness is almost cloying, but it's not offensive to my senses. It's unfortunate that it's not my cup of tea since most love this fragrance.

DJPaulsGimpArm
DJPaulsGimpArm

Perhaps it is just me, but I find the drydown of this cologne to smell like wet grass clippings doused in gasoline. While I can appreciate it is obviously going for an organic or earthy quality, it is absolutely not for me. Pass.

Bihter
Bihter

I had a boyfriend who used this. I really loved how his skin smelled. Love this scent.

ed

Very generic, dare I say boring? Truly a fragrance that does nothing for me.

deeyork71
deeyork71

Sillage: Moderate (C+)
Longevity: Moderate (C+)
Originality: Creative fragrance, especially for a designer product (A-)
Craftsmanship: Nicely blended. Good quality. The notes came across realistic, especially the apple. I personally experienced some performance problems. I wear heavier EDPs frequently so perhaps it is not fair to call this faint smelling. This is pleasant but weak. My dry skin probably doesn't help. (B-)
Scent (Subjective): I love the apple at the top. Summer citrus scents are so common that one can hardly tell many of them apart. The crisp green apple is a nice alternative. Vanilla and cinnamon are restrained perfectly. No apple pie effect here. This stays fresh, crisp and clean.

Season: Early fall days.
Drydown: Mild mellowing effect. Not particularly dramatic (this is fine by me).
Value: Great value. Easy to find.
Gender: Gender neutral in my opinion.
Universality: Fresh casual, crisp and clean. Not formal. Would get lost at night.
Learning Curve: Easy to enjoy. Nothing objectionable from the opening on. This would be a safe gift and not too risky a blind buy if one found a deal online.

Comment: I genuinely liked this fragrance but I couldn't always find the scent on my skin. It felt weak. I guess I don't have to go 'beast mode' all the time. I loved the apple. It is good enough that I will continue to try it with hopes that I understand it better. I also intend to share it with others to see if they have the same experience. The nose behind this creates epic fragrances. I think this is a nice addition to the portfolio.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

The best in the hugo boss line. Delicious cinnamon, apple and vanilla make this fragrance warm and spicy. It performs well and is fairly cheap.

It's also very versatile, great in the cold weather but fine in warm weather too (just not too hot) and good for day, night and any age. Great for a signature scent or a daily wear in the autumn/winter! :)

Lakambini
Lakambini

I'm a woman and I LOVE this. Hands down my favorite masculine fragrance. It is soft, clean and cuddly. It automatically makes any man who wears it seem boyfriend or marriage material: it reminds me of the study in which female respondents found hard, craggy male faces to be sexually exciting but only worth a hot fling, and soft, rounded, "feminine" male faces more reliable, more trustworthy, and really nice to have babies with. Boss Bottled is the latter, in contrast to uber-manly stuff like Antaeus or Drakkar Noir. It's a really soft, slightly musky, spicy but mainly vanilla fragrance that retains a bit of the rather jarring green apple opening throughout its development. It's very popular, but it's not ordinary (and commuter flights within, say, Scandinavia and Germany, simply reek of the stuff). So, guys, if you want to project a nice sexy corporate-man "I'm ready to commit" (or "I'm already committed") sort of vibe, wear Boss Bottled, lean back and survey the effect. DOn't forget to share with the womenfolk from time to time.

kenney77

My favorite very powerful amazing I'm so glad I have a bottle very sexy the best from Hugo boss thanks Hugo way to go

sharmap14
sharmap14

insane sillage, powerful longevity.. super sweet apple vanilla scent perfect for winter.. pierces thru the cold weather and people can smell it as soon as you enter the room. not more than 3 sprays or you'll choke yourself out. also women love this stuff

ed

I've got to say I was disappointed with this one. It smells cheap to me, and a bit dull. There's something about it I just don't like very much... but it's OK.

Legolas
Legolas

The best fragrance from this house..longevity 8-9h,projection very good, it smell's fresh,fruity and manly..really good perfume..

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

Been around for quite a few years and still stands the test of time. If it wasn't so common I'd buy this again. Good frag at a good price...

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

And neither is this run-of-the-mill men's fragrance.

Reminds me of my boss, actually.
Nothing original. A bit one note. No subtlety.
Thinks he's better than he actually is.
He's not pompous enough for me to quit my job.
But I certainly don't have to like him.

EauDeBaldy
EauDeBaldy

I got it yesterday officially ( I only had smelled it a few times before) and the smell is light, sharp, but pleasant. It's something you have to let sit for a bit before you can really enjoy it.

The initial opening might spike the nose...but again, give it a few minutes.

I've heard and read some say they see this as a fall fragrance but personally, I get a fresh cut grass/spring time feel when I smell this.

So Spring Time/Daytime (I dont see this as a night on the town type...It's too much of a fresh feel for the night)

EdonisSlade
EdonisSlade

Nice vanilla smell. I apply 3-4 sprays. It starts with fresh apple note, change to vanilla after 20 minutes. The vanilla note stay on my skin for at least 7 hours. After that it smell like woody note. The longetivity is very good on my skin. I can notice them even after 12 hours.

benpaul12
benpaul12

This is a great fragrance, warming with a touch of fresh. Not that common anymore and in no way has it dated or become blah like a lot of the big 1990s men's colognes.

KyleN
KyleN

This would probably be my favourite fragrance if it didn't have such a sharp woody edge to it. It stands out far too much for me and it gets on my stomach. Thats just a personal thing though, i think it could do with less woody and more vanilla and apple. Also it is just a clone of Ferrari Black except this is like £20-30 more in the UK. You're probably better off just getting Ferrari Black if you like this and you're not too fussy.

pronose
pronose

casual for everyday scent!!! fresh and spicy!

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

True that it is a safe fragrance. Perhaps that is the reason why it is one of Boss top sellers until now. There is nothing wrong with being safe simply because they turn into classics as I believe this is.

What I love about fragrances like this:

UNCOMPLICATED.

I don't need a fusion of tons of scents. I just need the very good basics all rolled up in one bottle. Like this bottle. A keeper.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

gran clasico dulce de vainilla licor de manzana, bueno para el invierno.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

Like everyone else has said, very safe. Its a nice scent, and its hard to say anything bad about it. Projection and Longevity are average. Compliments, average. Its not a bad fragrance, and I think for a teenager/young college this is a good fit as it can be worn anywhere for any reason.

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

very safe.
Sweet.

Smells good.
very versatile.

If u are looking for just one bottle of cologne, this one is a good one to consider..

ticks most boxes in the list.- smells classy and casual at the same time
mod-high projection and longevity in summer.
highly versatile

CONS- slightly aged, common and sweet.

Definitely a try!!

7/10 for the smell.

afihs13
afihs13

Vanilla, fruity.. It's sweet..
But the good thing is it's for day wear..
I never know another sweet frag that is great for day wear except Boss Bottled..

Sillage and longevity are good..
And the price is reasonable..

8.5/10

Na0
Na0

The only interest of this fragrance, imho, is that's the perfect example of what a generic current perfume really is ?

Smell this one just by curiosity, and you will see what is really a very common mass-marketed perfume.

Citrus-woody head with spices background and... Nothing more. Androgynic (in a bad way) fresh but strong (inconsistent, you said ?) stuff.

The time when designers make really great, elaborate, sensual and versatile fragrances seems so far away...

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Mass market, undistinguished, boring.

My wife: "Eh."

vitilsky
vitilsky

It's quite a good fragrance. Sweet apple with mellow touch. To be frank, this is another overused fragrance, because it reminds me of people and places.

I rate it 7/10

eshauls11
eshauls11

if you like vanilla and cinnamon in fragrances this is perfect. As it drys down it becomes an excellent spiced vanilla that is very soothing and attractive. Not to thick or spicy but the perfect combination of a light vanilla with a cinnamon spice

fighter
fighter

If you are a man but you don't like fragrances that are too "manly" this is the ideal fo you.

Its notes, including the vanilla base, make it really metrosexual or wearable also by females.

It is fresh, a little bit spicy and sweet perfume.

kazewayz
kazewayz

This along with Baldessarini are Hugo Boss's best fragrances. A good sweet smell that projects and stays on for a while. Nice all year round scent. Safe, appealing. Good opening with a nice dry down. One every one should try.

kanak
kanak

a very nice safe fragrance, perfect for daily wear or just out and about. smells fresh, clean and although you wont knock anybody's socks off you wont offend anybody either. i dont wear it that often but when i do it stays all day on me so 8/10 for the perfume and an 8/10 for longevity. and probably the best of the Hugo Boss line..anybody looking for a safe buy look no further.

manzoor86
manzoor86

its like bottle of fresh apples in it,quite good on my skin, every time i wear it,people keep on asking me,what i am wearing,its like i am walking through murree hills,with smooth snow falling on my head, silage is moderate,the head notes are very fresh,a must bottle for your collection,best for summers and day wear.

Ecko_rx
Ecko_rx

A strange scent? Boyish? Boring? No! NO, and most definitely not boring!!!!! To answer those who thought of this as a strange scent. I would rather you use UNIQUE than strange. Boyish you say? Haha, if u think a 30 yr old young man can wear this, so be it, boyishly-Manly if that makes sense. Gosh this is not even boring at all! The top notes, at first whiff the crisp apples are distinct, give it 5 minutes to settle on your skin, come back to it and savor the smell.....yummmmm yum yum.....it's like a mixture of JPG's Lemale and PR's 1miL blending to form the heart of this amazing fragrance.

For me this is love love love....haha.....gosh wish i had a boyfriend so i can spritz this on him...

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

if hugo boss very stop this ill cry!
i use this all year round...
i love the apple done well rouned and sweet

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I agree that it is for certain a sweet cologne with a Cinnamon, Sandalwood smell with a top note of vanilla. The Oakmoss gives it depth, after it dry's back it has a woody aroma which makes it a masculine fragrance. I find that I use it in the early summer through to the fall. This fragrance has a unique allure that allows you to enjoy the aroma through the day or night. I have to confess that I'm not usually attracted to sweet cologne's, this one has me definitely hooked. It is on the contrary a similar scent to another no name brand. I have to rate this cologne a 8.5/10....if there is anything else that I would of liked is it last a least more then 3-4 hours. A classy men's cologne that is appealing to wide range of ages. Two thumbs up for me...

piahellgren
piahellgren

This is warm, round yet distinct. My mom gave it to my noyfriend for Christmas, I think one of those cheaper gift sets that come out after the actual scent was introduced. He likes it, but doesn´t love it. However, i sprayed it on for fun and it smells DIVINE on me! It´s kind of funny because lately I have had it with fruity florals and just fruit in general and am looking into chypres and green and woody scents for women. LOVE Chanel no 19, will try Guerlains Mitsouko, and Chamade and Estee Lauders Knowing and so on, so forth. And now I am in love with this Hugo Boss for me, a unisex scent, definitely and actually quite vanillaish (I think it´s the cinnamon that makes me smell vanilla), the woody and even somewhat aquatic, so that I am thinking of layering it with a REALLY green scent, maybe Eau de Rochas or mentioned Chanel no 19! Both this one and no 19 has vetiver and sandalwood in the base, but no 19 is MUCH shaper at first. I think they would be excellent together!

sherif.essawi

longevity 8/10
sillage 8/10

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

Boss bottled is a relatively sweet fragrance for men. It opens up with sweet apple and cinnamon spice notes. It basically smells like an apple pie. Dry down is slightly woody and spicy with apple in the background. It is quite soft yet still a masculine fragrance.

Projection is moderate and it is suitable for almost any occasion. I wouldn't really recommend it for summer use because it could be too heavy and sweet.

For more detailed reviews visit my website mrproductreview.com

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

so i got this for my boyfriend because he sais he loved the smell. i went out and bought it. When he sprayed it on it reminded me a LOT of "Ghost- Deep Night" a little more masculine but surprisingly similiar. it smells lovely of apple and cinammon and the vanille lets it melt into the skin.

this scent is great..

samirbaruah
samirbaruah

This is one of all time favorites and I believe best of all Hugo varrients. This fragrance will never let you down as it fits well with both casual and formal occasions.You will feel comfortable in the office and also outdoors. It adds glamour to your gravity. It may not be a crowd-puller but surely a company-healer:)

pickledtink
pickledtink

Could work well as a unisex.
I bunged this on having scrubbed off another male frag' on trial and needing to simply merge through the rest of the day with another male target olfactory group.
Wasn't looking for much but it sure was better than the other( think cuckoo clocks and useful knives).

Got the citrus, no apple to mention and certainly no plum (pity) in the opening but it soon settled into its heart which on me came out and stayed put with Geranium, Cloves and Cinnamon in that balance.

Not offensive nor inspiring but safe and perfectly well balanced in the blend. Certainly uni at this point and stayed true for 6 hours or so before the base came in.
Then I found I really liked it.
Nothing to thrill perhaps initially but certainly for a woman a dry down which avoids all the sweetie heavy bases we are usually left with.
Must be the ratio.
The Sandalwood and Vanilla which are overdone in fem' fragrance are here but lightly executed. However it is the Vetiver and Cedar sharpening the Sandalwood which leave a smooth soft cream wood with a little mouthwatering tang. The base notes in this are blended with elegance.
A soft touch of the lips then a light graze of tooth and claw.
Interesting.

itachi
itachi

its just a simple fragrance, nothin more nothing less i bought it once but i wont buy it again.

rainman36
rainman36

I like it at first,then it got boring sorta like the guy under me stated,and it did not last on me,AT ALL,I gave my bottle away.

icufish
icufish

I am sorry, but this fragrance is boring and smells synthetic. First time when I tried this, I liked it, but within a week its perception turned into boring&synthetic smell. So thumbs down for this classic.

ka4ka
ka4ka

One of my favourite fragrances for men. If a man smells like this, he is irresistable

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

I bought this one on a whim and gave it away a few days later. Yeah, it smells ok, but I couldn't think of a generic enough occasion to merit wearing it.

xhonek
xhonek

One of my favourite fragrances! Sweet and spicy - maybe too heavy combination - but for me it's perfect! Somebody said that the frarance longevity is poor. Well, it's not true. One application - and you smell it for long hours!

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

This is a Nice one, another safe fragrance from boss but decent

VanThe
VanThe

I think it's overated, sometimes. Here or in other places.
I find the opening harsh and it's without a doubt a sweet fragrance. Maybe too sweet for some people.
The dry down is softer (obviously) with vanilla, some woods and cinnamon i would say.
A bit synthetic but i think is overral pleasing to most people.

My opinion is influenced by the fact that i worn this a lot of time, year round, as my only scent. This isn't good for warm weather, BELIEVE ME. It gave me headaches. So my feelings on this are influenced by that from the beginning.

Good lasting power and i would say projection isn't a problem either.

I'm a rookie in this stuff but i can already say that you have better and smother options available. Just ''Like'' on this one, it's ok and will be good for a lot of people ;)

SwagScent
SwagScent

This is a really nice sexy safe fragrance. Nothing mind blowing, but decent juice.

rfh
rfh

well..its not so pricey however not cheap either..i love this perfume and consider it one of the best ones..smells very clean and amazing..planning to buy this to my boyfriend this Christmas..btw..its double the price in my country..shame..but still will manage to get it for him..

MrKingJubJub
MrKingJubJub

Overall this is an alright fragrance. Nothing more. The opening is composed of mainly apple and cinnamon and is very synthetic. In the mid the cinnamon stays around and is mixed with a vanilla note. Again very synthetic. Finally we come to a below average dry down of plain wood and musk. Boss Bottled does not really project or last on my skin either, and as a result, I get very few compliments. Many praise this fragrance as a versatility beast... Which I have to disagree with. While I do agree this is a fairly versatile fragrance as far as occassion goes (with the exception of any time you want to make an impression) it is, in my opinion, a stricly cool weather fragrance. In heat it smells like syrup. I'm not saying this is a bad frag, just very overrated... And verrry synthetic.

Score:

Underpriced 0/1

Overall 26/45

calibud
calibud

SMELLS LIKE A WET CARDBOARD BOX...OK IN A WEIRD WAY..ALITTLE BORING AND HEAVY VANILLA...

rprovenz
rprovenz

A classy scent you can reach for anytime

gd15329
gd15329

IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE HUGO BOSS FRAGRANCE. CHOOSE THIS ONE. IT CAN BE YOUR 365 DAYS SAFE CHOICE TO WEAR THIS.

A very very nice fragrance. It has no flaws. Maybe only one. It's not something so-much-and-very extraordinary. Apart from that my still No1 "weapon of choice" :)

Longevity / Sillage: Good.
My Total Score: 9.7/10

auras
auras

To me, this is definitely a unisex scent. I had been looking for months for a woody non-sweet vanilla, and there it was, gathering dust in my man's arsenal. If only he had worn it, I would have learned about it sooner. Anyway, I adore this gem, only equaled to my nose by Yves Rocher's Vanille Noire.

sammyjames
sammyjames

Smells good, not super complex or seductive, but definitely nice. I get complimented on it more then most scents, which is nice, but I think I should make it clear what kind of scent this is. It's the kind of scent that smells good in a "freshly-baked apple pie, with some cider and a scarf on a crisp autumn day" sort of way, not in a seductive, sexy way. Which is great, I'd say this is the ideal fall and winter fragrance for everyday use. It's the kind of scent that will generate happiness around you from everyone, so it wouldn't be my cologne of choice for pursuing a particular girl, but rather just for wearing casually. It doesn't smell cheap or unsophisticated, it just smells good.

Bengal
Bengal

I purchased this cologne a few years back and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a nice calm smell. Not too much is needed for application (both wrists and one neck spray should do). I have recieved several compliments on it. It is quite a versatile fragrance,good for every day wear but it also holds its own amongst the classier, "black tie" colognes. I highly recommend this cologne.

Deefit
Deefit

This used to be my absolute favorite! It smells so very wonderful and it lasts really long. If you'd wear it casually, it instantly increases your level of style as seen by others. I can't really describe it, but wearing this makes me feel like the man in the original TV-commercial. No matter what kind of clothes I wear, hehe.

I mean this commercial; youtube.com/watch?v=xBcGjpKoq4c

sammy23
sammy23

Parece demais com sintonia da natura

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Boss #6 is one of the more exceptional fragrances coming from a very lackluster line.
It's opening of sweet and spicy notes are inviting..the staying power is phenomenal and the woody texture makes this rather cheap fragrance smell expensive in the drydown. Even though it was released in '98, it doesn't have that familiar 90's smell that the original Hugo has.

Nicely
Nicely

Fruity,apple,sweet,smooth,complex,

what can i say, good one from the house of HB. You can wear it with an white t-shirt with some jeans.. you can wear it littlebit comfort, like it, good longevirty, and projection also.

Longevity 7/10.
Projecion 7/10.
Smell 7.5/10.

good for fall and winter....

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

Hugo Boss Bottle is timeless. I've been using this for years. Even as my collection grows I will never tire of this scent. This will always remain in my collection.

Hawra
Hawra

It's very light, soft and classy! I think this is the best Hugo Boss perfume because you can wear it when ever you want.

DaZeD
DaZeD

Smells really good, it reminds me a lot of Baldessarini Ambré, but this one is a little more sour and slightly more complex.

khasan
khasan

The ever best perfume from Hugo. I like it very much. Its a different smell. After wearing it on my skin, I really enjoy the fragrance till the time to fell in sleep. Its long lasting........simply great!

sreekanthsnair1975
sreekanthsnair1975

This is a great juice! Makes you feel younger and of course boosts you ego a bit. The dry down is well balanced. Lasts for approximately 7 to 9 hours but projection is limited on my skin. Would rate in 7/10 overall. But this still is my preferred one - I use the the EDT as well as shower gel.

Fimafeng
Fimafeng

Very youthful. Although it could be worn well up in the age it demands a youthful spirit and a well kept body nevertheless.
I like it for spring and summers during daytime. It works terrifc with a casual white short-sleeved shirt under the midday sun when flexing your triceps.
The girls don´t mind either.
Unnecessary high toxicity like other BOSS frags for men.

rafa3lo
rafa3lo

For me boss bottled is a special scent but i believe it has something sintetic.I received it as a gift for christmas in a package with roll on and i must say on cold weather the perfume smells different..i mean smells a lot better....i would not recommend it for summer days.

xiddam
xiddam

I was expecting a sophisticated apple pie smell with this fragrance, but only got a dominant plum note with a dab of vanilla. I still like it as its a good work scent for young men, but it was not exactly what i was expecting.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

This is my brother's fav frag. Maybe his signature. Coz i remember him always wearing this. When i was little, i used to sneak into his room to spray this one before i go to school. My teachers and classmates all compliment me on this.

Very sopshiticated fragrances. One word to describe this one is apples. Picture an apple in a suit ;)

Projection is 7/10
Scent 8/10

Too bad there are cheaper fragrances that smells very similar to this one.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Dear ladies, feel free to wear this one! It is sooooo feminine, but strict! I wear Hugo Boss perfumes only with office shirt/blouse and pencil skirt/classic pants and feeling myself true lady Boss :) So if you're looking for office daily use perfume - this is the one and Red Hugo Boss for women too and you gonna feel yourself just a little Bossy :) (cute song by Lindsay Lohan, check it out).
Wear Hugo Boss perfumes with suits or DIE! :)

fragsforyou
fragsforyou

All I smell is woods and vanilla. The dry down is just woodsy. don't buy the scent if wood is something you don't want in your fragrance!

Abou Naif
Abou Naif

It's an unique fragrance .I love it so much.

dani_i89
dani_i89

Fantastic, this is a true modern and original scent. The apple, vanilla and cinnamon make it very comforting. By far the best Boss fragrance, and one of the best all together

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

I used to own this and I loved it. It was bought for me as a gift. Not too masculine, and quite strong, in a good way. I used to like wearing it to work, and it became my default work fragrance.

rafiqi
rafiqi

just bought a bottle, nice scent and pleasant.. but for me this fragrance dont have that ummmph power and strength. in sum just a ordinary nice fragrance

jenhan
jenhan

very nice parfume, for me it open with a fresh apple that change into vanilla, has a really strong projection, 4-5 hour longevity on me, good for spring and summer (but dont put too much,i think it s kinda suffocating if you put too much of this for summer)

walesman
walesman

Doesnt last long on me about 4 hours but still very alluring, very pleasant fragrance perfect for spring/autumn evening wear

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

I didn't want to make a review on this until i got a good idea on what to expect. This is definitely a keeper and my signature scent. Winter and summer they both work. Lasts a good 6-8 hours which is great for me. I get compliments with this one. I know a lot of people exaggerate about "i got nothing but compliments" but I definitely got compliments with this one from "you smell so good" to "someone smells good!". Its versatile as hell as well. Projection is great also. People WILL smell you with this on. I only do one spray with this bad boy in summer and it still lasts a long time. I recommend for anyone from middle school all the way up to grandpas.

Smyle12
Smyle12

Sobering up, Marco? lmao @ you! Bahahahaha! LOSER.

bleuciel
bleuciel

Such a great men's perfume! My boyfriend got it because I love it so much. I actually wanted to wear it myself the first time I smelled it, that's how much I liked it.

Sweet-woodsy, without those harsh, excessively fresh notes that most men's perfumes possess. But not cloying or gourmand. Just right.

Longevity and sillage are average. Would've been nice to last longer - 3-4 hours max.

bjornkeizers
bjornkeizers

Excellent fall-winter fragrance. Bottled reminds me of fresh apple pie straight from the oven. It's one of those scents that just evokes a tremendous feeling of well-being.

To me, it's more aroma therapy then a daily fragrance. But it definitely works for me. Not much for projection but decent longevity.

garett
garett

This was my first ever quality perfume.I wont buy it again but sometimes i feel like buying it to relive the past , to have some nostalgic feelings of the days gone by.May be i will buy it someday and would be in a time machine which would be good.

On the smell and about the scent , it has some quite , deep , apple freshness which i adore.Problem is even a 6 year old kid would recognise its name because it was so well publicized back in the day.i DONT CARE about this problem and give it 9/10.
Love you my time machine liquid.

Stockholmspolisen
Stockholmspolisen

I like this fragrance alot since its very soft and fresh spicy. You can smell woods and vanilla in this one and also some sweet spices.

pinballsummer
pinballsummer

This is another one of those late 90's fragrances (á la Acqua di Gio), that have become ubiquitous and therefore quite over-exposed. It's also another one that seems to be quite a hit among the female population (on their male companions).

The main notes of vanilla, apple and cinnamon are quite easy to pick up.

The bottle's design, in my opinion, is simple and nice.

It's certainly not a BAD scent by any means, though! It's just that it's nothing "special" in my opinion, and I have been always puzzled as well as to why it is so popular. I might pick up a bottle soon if I get a good bargain.

ckman2011

انصح بتجربته

Animato
Animato

Brilliant stuff.
Love this on guys in an everyday situation and casual wear. Not too loud and not too boring, just beautiful and surprisingly elegant.
A cool, laid back and flirtatious kind of fragrance, I think.

carlo.torrisi
carlo.torrisi

When I first started using this fragrance it was suffocating because of its sweetness. But now I really enjoy it. Especially peppery vibe of it makes me smile. By the way, this fragrance has great longevity with an average projection. Anyway..A classic that must be respected..

Padhee83
Padhee83

gourmand scent??woody??oriental??spicy??well it's all bottled in one.a very strange scent but very pleasing to the nose.opens up with a prominent apple pie-vanilla note and dries down to a very woody base.great dry down though.a hint of fresh mint in the background.for the first hour it projects like a beast but eventually stays close to the skin and lasts a good 8-10 hours.thumbs up all the way.a very young scent which can be a very good option who are getting into the world of perfumes.say a 15 year old guy trying out his first EDT.it was my first buy and i got a lot of compliments from everybody.definitely a crowd pleaser.The only thing that bothers me is that it smells quite similar to the car freshener we have.Still,a nice all round versatile scent.

fertonani
fertonani

Especiado, segue a linha do ferrari black, porém com mais qualidade. A saida inicial é fresca (frutada) mas logo a canela e a bauninha dominam a fragrancia. A durabilidade é boa o rastro também. Não faz meu estilo de fragrancia mas eu recomendaria pra quem gosta do ferrari black e quer uma alternativa mais duradoura e com qualidade bem superior.

amaan.khan

Anyone who wants to save those extra bucks and still try this fragrance with a little lower longevity and projection.

Try Adidas Victory League. Very very similar.

amaan.khan

Beautiful....That's what it is...A heavenly blend of every beautiful smell.

I heard it brings you in a good mood whenever you smell it. And, I never imagined I'll agree to this upto this extent. It is a really Happy fragrance.

I heard it is the only great perfume by Hugo Boss.
And, it has really exceeded my expectations.

I Love this frag. It is such an Honest composition.
You can clearly smell most of its ingredients quite easily. No mysteries.

The GREATEST QUALITY of this fragrance is its UNIVERSAL NATURE. It fits superbly into absolutely every role.

Its a treasure of my Wardrobe.

maddutchy
maddutchy

I really liked this when i was a teenager...but nowadays i just think its annoying to synthetic...if you feel the same way maybe you should try rituals no 14 or boss orange men.

yacoco
yacoco

allways when i use it pepole ask me what r u whereing
but it does not last long
i give 9 of 10

deki
deki

this is great from Boss !!!!!

joshua.dhanisworo
joshua.dhanisworo

for me this stuff just ordinary scent... so Boring.. i can't stand for the vanilla note..

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Boss bottled is woody/aquatic fragrance. For me its quiet boring and ordinary scent. Nothing unique nothing remarkable. But I must agree that is very popular perfume but popularity of something does not guarantee it's goodness or it all depends on individual personal likeness of aroma. Anyhow, it starts with sweet spicy notes then dries down into vanillic/floral undertones with hints of woods and aquatic notes in the background.
Good for younger population and casual wear.
Projection and longevity is average.
I give it 6 out of 10.

sherryxfilesfan
sherryxfilesfan

Quite citrus at the opening but when this dries down it definitely reminds me of bvlgari black.

donkey_kong
donkey_kong

i have a 50 ml pretty much full bottle of givenchy play intense if any UK users wants to trade a boss bottled bottle of any size

Nichehead
Nichehead

Great scent, I believe it is best for the fall and winter months. The smell is quite warm and inviting. This fragrance also is more of a casual wear. I would not suggest this for any formal event, but a good everyday scent.

Chimp
Chimp

Boss Bottled just smells just too common and ordinary, it doesn't present anything new or extraordinary to the world of scents but it is an overall nice fresh smelling fragrance with a good longevity. If you like Boss Bottled i'd recommend you to check out Declaration Cologne by Cartier

kathyxnguyen
kathyxnguyen

So sexy on a man. I love it.

pob75
pob75

I get more compliments with this than anything else I've worn. People often dip in for a neck sniff!
Vanilla but deep and layered with apple and cinnamon. Manages to stay much more masculine than those ingredients sound. All underpinned with a warm woodiness.
Projects pretty well for 7 or 8 hours, lasts on skin for in excess of 14 hours.
Not particularly daring or challenging but it smells great, good longevity and above average projection.
This will remain a staple fragrance of mine for a long time. It's suitable for any situation. My girlfriend likes this more than any of my other fragrances.

DominicMC
DominicMC

YUM.

You'd be crazy not to love this one!!!

Probably the most perfect signature scent you can get.

I can't really smell the vanilla note first but i get the apple then a lemony/vanilla smell which just combine's together to get a sweet apple pie smell YUMMMMM!!!!!

I have as my Sig Scent but the only problem is the longevity. which would be a 4/10 (3-4hrs) :(

But the silage and project would be at least a 5-7/10 and the smell is a definite 9/10

seensoon
seensoon

Its a boyish fragrance...
Nonetheless beautiful is the word I will describe it. Perhaps people have gone too ahead of time but once good remains good.
I was never disappointed with the balanced sweetness unlike dunhill, however the downside for me is that it compells me to sleep. It has such a deep overpowering effect that pushes me to close my eyes.

Kain
Kain

This is a warm, sweet and sexy fragrance!
Vanilla, apple and cinnamon mixed really well together in this fragrance. Reminds me of apple pie! Yummy!
Great projection and very good longevity.
یه عطر گرم و شیرین که بر پایه رایحه سیب و وانیل و دارچین ساخته شده. عطر بسیار خوشبو و جذابی هست که به شما حس خوردن یه کیک سیب خوشمزه رو میده که البته خیلی شیرین نیست. شیرینش در حدیه که از خوردنش لذت میبرین و دلتونو نمیزنه.
این عطر پراکندگی و ماندگاری بسیار خوبی داره.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Hugo Boss, Boss Bottled is a very sexy man’s apple fragrance. Citrus, cinnamon, geranium, bergamot, and cedarwood. Sweet and masculine, women love it, and perfect for a clean cut guy!

qwerty82
qwerty82

Just tried this today...no thank you. Very strange and dry scent. May suit younger guys 18-25.
Hangs around for ages despite several attmepts to wash it off.

Won't be buying this one.

Aegis
Aegis

No wonder why anybody has compared with a less smoked Ambre by Baldessarini.

Smoked apple and spices, medium sillage and longevity, good scent for just everybody.

I like Ambrè most, i give it an 8

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

You can't go wrong with Boss Bottled....first time i tried it I wasn't really impressed...then I decided to give it a second chance n I'm glad I did...
good sillage n projection too ;)

ashxil
ashxil

Hey It's Ali Ashrafe Zilan Here!!

The Blend Of Vanilla, Plum & Apple is very intensive..
With Time It Gives A Very Pleasant Woody Smell. Overall Best A Man Can Wear.

Projection: 8/10
Uniqueness: 9/10
Versatility: 10/10
OVERALL: 44/50

illwit
illwit

Best BOSS fragrance made so far.

A gentle man, educated, chairman, charming, confident, walking tall, selfish, well dressed, walking down the corridor, eyes on sight, leaves a full traceable projection luxurious scent behind him.

The old and new and forever favorite fragrance for men.

It will remain the BOSS of all the fragrances, despite the dislikers.

Jordan13
Jordan13

This was my first and only fragrance for at least 4 years. It is nice but if you spray it to close to the skin or use it in warm weather it can get a weird sourness to it. Kind of like a bad aftertaste. The last bottle and a half I had I was detecting the "sour" a lot more frequently. Maybe a formula change, maybe just in my head. Don't really wear it much anymore.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I love this scent, top 3 of my favorite men's scents. It really drives me crazy ! I can't stop smelling my boyfriend and I'm in trouble when another guy wears it haha 'cause you can realize who is wearing this one miles away ! I don't know what this scent has that I find myself pretty attracted to it. it is unique.

caydesugar

i don't think this is very masculine. this should be unisex!! i just LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE the smell of this!! i think i'll be purchasing one for myself! lol. i looove smelling this on guys! and now i want to always smell it... on me! :)

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Probably one of the best designer releases, but that does not mean it's not disappointingly flawed.

It's still quite synthetic. But this has really pleasing apple, smooth, sweet, although quite cloying vanilla and a fantastic floral note (that tagete thing possibly) make this a go to alone. I even detect some tea or nice herbs in there too, very addictive.

Also has some sensual spices and woods that are nicely balanced.

Would be Utopia if this were a 'done-well' niche offering, but oh well. Take what's there, and enjoy. The roll-on version I feel is far superior for some reason or other!

3/5.

pattnaik
pattnaik

Sprayed some on the skin and after an hour it smelled as if a perfumed card left in your shirt pocket for a day. This stays long (more than 6 hrs) on my skin, but stays close. I can smell it, but my wife could not.

Tarlabgab
Tarlabgab

It's my very first perfume I had brought.
Like it at first but later I think it's just too sweet for me.
It has an exceptional longevity which sometimes give me a headache. Bad choice if you ain't plan to have a shower before bed.

I have had it for nearly a decade now rarely use it but all its scents are still in place!!

bp
bp

Features has only one difference: It's popular. Nothing more than that.
To me it means nothing.
It is the epitome of egalitarianism of tastes and preferences.
This is only good for the brand. They sell more.

Bram

haha, Ferrari Black is an exact copy!

perfume1000
perfume1000

Sprayed some on the skin and minutes later, it smells like "after spraying perfume on a greeting card or cardboard" - as someone has mentioned. nothing special

Sept 2011

ROUSAK
ROUSAK

i did not want to like this one, i always wanted to say that boss fragrances are crap....but i couldnt
this is a very fine and nice fragrance, i love it, it is popular because it is good
Any way still i think the only two fragrances from hugo boss that are repected Boss bottled, boss one
the rest are crap

caydesugar

my then-boyfriend (ex) wore this and i absolutely loved it!!! i think this is great for all ages :) i'd be attracted to them automatically if they wore this! lol

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

so calm and spicy.....long lasting for me. good perfume for night.

nonnative
nonnative

nicer than the majority of male frags, but very poor longevity. Good esperidate opening

elenian
elenian

It's amazing! Highly recommend. When i smell a man wearing this, im getting upset ;) Thank god my hubby wears it and i steal it from times to times and all i can say is that girls love my scent!!!

ajaeee
ajaeee

i love boss bottled.

on paper, i smell fruits and citrus in the initial burst. it settles into fruits mixed with vanilla (delicious), and then the cinnamon and wood smells join it, to create a very pleasant warm scent. on my boyfriend's skin, the fragrance has a fruity-vanilla-woody sweetness to it. on my skin (because i had to try it), it's less fruity, more vanilla.

it doesn't actually have great projection, which i prefer on fragrances i (am going to) buy for the boyfriend. i like to have to come close to smell it on his skin. it does last quite long though - after showering, i could still smell it on my skin where i had sprayed myself with it.

i do recommend trying it on your skin for definite sure - the smell on paper does not even come close to describing the smell on skin.

Lilii
Lilii

It smells delicious, more like a sweet cookie , I also detect lemon and some fruity notes there. Smells good, maybe more suitable for younger men or men with a more conservative personality. If you are seaching for a very unique or strong scene, it is not for you...I am a girl and this stuff is too soft for me lol

itoldyouthiswasgood
itoldyouthiswasgood

beedo, this has great longevity, i would say about 8 to 12 hours. it's wonderful, one of my favorites for men

guam
guam

this fragrance makes me think of my boy :D
i can easily recognize whenever my boy wear this. for me, the scent is very vanilla-ish. very classic and elegant. big HEART to it <3

cikonan
cikonan

Hi,

Does anyone know about Boss Signature? Does it a same fragrance for Hugo Boss No.6 and Boss Bottled?

this is my next buy....
I think this is a timeless classic blend and I've never tried this before cos I've always thought the bottle was too...old man type of scent, something that I wouldn't really like but I watched one of Marc(fragranceguru's)reviews and he said he had been through about six bottles since he was in high school(which is where I am)...and I gave it a try today at the mall and I gotta say... It is one of the most well put together fragrances the cinnamon really adds a delicious sexy spark to it and I really like this one...I might even go as far as saying it's one of the best fragrances I've come across...

PK22
PK22

Occasion: All year round, day & night, casual and formal.

Projection: 7/10
Uniqueness: 8/10
Versatility: 10/10
OVERALL: 41/50

Heverton
Heverton

This one is a pretty good fragrance. Smells like an apple pie mixed with woody notes. More like a dessert than a fragrance itself. A must try in my opinion. Oh, and it is good for a signature scent, specially for those who are getting into fragrances right now.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A long lasting, sticky sweet frag, linear and lovely..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-3.5 hours - 1.25 foot projection. Sticky sweet, a little sporty, relaxed and yummy. Sexy, quite young ages 28 - 33

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours - 10 inch projection. Linear all the way

joshbbartlett

this is greAT

lucky-boy
lucky-boy

Extremely beautiful and .... oh, dreamy!
Very alluring and masculine.
When I wear it and cross the house, all heads turn with me!! And of course, I feel GRRRREAT!
One of my favourites...
Projection: Good, not perfect. But it screams for the first 2 hours.
Longevity: 4-6 hours on my skin.
Scent: Adorable!
Usage: Special occasions.
It worth every penny. And it's a safe blind-buy for every man over 30 years old.
And, it is something special for ever, you won't get rid of this!
Overall: 8.5 out of 10

bwcw81
bwcw81

An Absolute "Modern Classic" for me. After all, HG Bottled is still the best seller for now even more than 10 years plus!

It is Clean, Fresh and Subtle wooody fragrance that appear widely acceptable by the mass market. It react very good on my skin, the notes are pretty linear for me, from fresh citrus (kind of apple vanilla scent) then to spicy floral scent and last with mild woody notes, I don't get any sweetness notes with this, maybe a few touches of the apple vanilla and cinnamon and cedar. I would say this is a polite and decent scent that will offend no one.

Longevity is great, more than 6 hours plus on me, projection is ok too, it stay close to your skin, but at the same time, it create an aura of the scent around me, people who are a few steps away will get notice of this aura and this is a feel good scent! I manage to get compliments after 5th hours of application! Great projection and longevity.

Mature, polite, risk-free and versatile scent, any ages can put this on safely. Good for office wear, daily casual scent and weekend nite out but too bad, it is not unique enough to capture special attention, blame the imitation on the mass market. The scent grow with me, the more I wear it, the more I like it. 8.5/10 from me.

spoombung
spoombung

A beautiful blend of cream soda, apple, pear, barley sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.

I'm generally not a huge fan of Hugo Boss fragrances on the whole but this cheerful, light, easy-going scent is incredibly well made and dare I say it? - deserving of its popularity.

A lovely everyday scent - and composed by one of the all-time greats, I see: Annick Menardo. I like her other stuff too...

If you can't afford this, just grab some Adidas Victory League (which is less than $10 for 100 ml, last time I looked), which I sampled before this one. AVL is clearly more chemical/synthetic smelling but by the time you get to the drydown you will likely be used to it. Anyway, this one is quite good for what it is. As someone else noted, it's a kind of hybrid, somewhere between gourmand and woody oriental. I'd also say it's unisex due to the sweetness (which isn't oppressive) and lack of anything harsh. Also, it has a creamy quality, which is more common in fragrances marketed to women. Longevity and projection/"sillage" seem good to very good. This is a rather simple fragrance, so don't expect greatness here, but it certainly doesn't have the obnoxious qualities I find in so many men's fragrances like this (Rochas Man, A*Man, Body Kouros, etc.). At the very least, it's a good "change of pace" fragrance. Unlike a few others, I don't find it too synthetic, and I'm usually sensitive to this problem in many recent fragrances. Because I have AVL, I don't know if I need to keep this one, since I don't wear this kind of fragrance often, but it is a nice scent. Clearly, this is aimed at a fairly young crowd.

adamo
adamo

I love this one. When I smell it I've to follow the men with Boss Bottled. The same 'problem' with Uomo Roma.

Ganz77
Ganz77

I'm new to the nuances of colognes. How to describe them as well as what they contain. All I can say is I love this one. Reminds me of summer days and nights out at Uni. Great stuff.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Smells like warm and extra spicy apple pie
A modern classic
Reminds me Roma per Uomo with the sweetness

taka_tak
taka_tak

It's definitely one of the more unique scents I've from across...I know a lot of people who like it, however, I'm not one of them. It's too sweet + woody for my liking(vanilla + cinnamon stick out the most). This also has the tendency to get to my head..

megaechofox50
megaechofox50

The first time I took a whiff of this I felt like choking. The top is SUPER synthetic and I just absolutely hated it. However, I gave it try on my skin and this stuff is not so bad. It is definitely a pleasing smell once the top wears off. It leaves a warm, fruity and dry scent. The vanilla in the base is pretty nicely done too. All the haters out there need to give it a try on their skin before judging. This does not smell good on paper (IMO).

theScot
theScot

This is a scent to turn heads. It is fresh yet sweet, and full without overpowering. It is a fun scent but I find that after a few hours it becomes less attractive and this means that it is not a perfume I would wear all day.

Kallike
Kallike

I like this one a lot. Perfect for everyday autum/ winter time, good for work. fresh, a bit spicy and warm. nothing in it what could annoy or give headache. Cuddly scent:)This scent don't scream: look , I' sexy, but have some kinda magnet I cant resist to sniff it on a men.

Karhu
Karhu

Smells like sweet cardboard on my skin - not really what I look for in a fragrance.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

I'm lucky that this isn't very known in my country. Put Ripe apples and cinnamon in a bowl then add a squeeze of thinly sliced lemon. It's not refreshing, it's sweet, lively, and energetic but still maintains a semi-formal stance.

rookie_me
rookie_me

I like the scent very much, but it rather the scent easily disappear when used in heat.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I got this fragrance as a Christmas gift,and I like the scent very much.I like the apple/cinnamon/vsnilla opening.I also like the drydown that still consists of the vanilla,and the apple fading slightly,but is still there.A very well made fragrance from the house of Hugo Boss.I recommend it to any guy wanting a great casual fragrance that is not offensive,or cloying.

Faith17
Faith17

Oh my gosh I love this! For some reason I get incredibly turned on if I smell this on a man, especially if the scent of this perfume is mixed with the scent of tobacco (even though I don't care for smokers that much)... boy that blows my mind and makes me blush like an eight-grader! :)

MAHENDRA
MAHENDRA

Good for everyday use,

Smells sweet

But its like too many people using it already by this time

diorshowman
diorshowman

I have always heard about this classic fragrance, but never got around to testing it. I was at the perfume store the other day and was testing a variety of fragrances. Just for the heck of it, I saw this fragrance and sprayed it on me, think nothing of it.Being from the 90's I had expectations of Boss Bottled being in the lines of Calvin Kleins' Eternity or the late 80's Davidoff Cool Water, that fresh aquatic-ozone type of scent(which is NOT one of my favorite genres when it comes to fragrances). So basically, I prepared to be disappointed by Boss Bottled, even before putting my nose to my skin...
Upon first sniff, I was blown away.This smelled nothing like I imagined it to be. This was not fresh, but RE-freshing.And it was definitely not aqautic or green or ozonic. At the time I had Prada Amber Pour Homme in my hand, the reason why I went to the perfume store in the first place, and was really contemplating ditching the Prada Amber...And I did. Hugo Boss Bottled is a terrific scent. It is versatile, but without being mundane. The fruitiness of the fragrance keeps it alive and can work for a variety of occasions: dressed up, dressed down...not dressed at all?Girls seem to love this fragrance because it is sweet and fruity. The only complaint I have about this though is the synthetic aspect of it, especially in the opening spray, but when it dries down it become smoother and less synthetic. Other than that, its a great fragrance that I will always have a bottle of in my collection. Its a top 10 in my books.

Longevity:B
Projection:B
Uniqueness:B
Versatility:A
OVERALL: B+

Gelladon
Gelladon

They put an apple pie in a bottle now how can you go wrong with that!!!!!

guest_joejoe
guest_joejoe

it smells a lot like mayple syrup to me.its nice tho

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

it is really fresh n warm..amazing as the top notes take off.. till the base notes sweeten the scent, sillage is good and so is longevity.. bottle is simple n classic. its worth its price...

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Started out very ordinary. Very "office" and somewhat neutral... but a minute or so later, you get a very pleasant surprise. They should have called this "Boss Ninja." You don't realize the notes are there until they actually hit you. Begins bland, somewhat woody and finely spiced. Then the fruits and vanilla burst all at once.

guest_fredy92
guest_fredy92

esat hugo es la mejor que pudieron crear su olor es muy fresco y ademas para mi es mejor que la hugo element y lo digo por que la utilizo

Giovanna
Giovanna

completely disagree!!! :) For me this one is special, stands out the crowd-is one of a kind...on the other hand I tried botled nights and hated it...so vulgar, boring, smells cheap to me...

RobbieX
RobbieX

I agree with Jense below. Smells, boring and generic. Nothing special at all here - Bottled Night is MUCH more interesting

Lance
Lance

Delicious! Very Fruity scent, not in light and fresh way, but in spicy way! Sounds weird but that's what I feel
I will definitely get one, the metal bottle edition looks stunning, suits so much more with the beautiful scent inside.

jense
jense

This is as interesting and personal as a ford focus or volvo 740.

Smells cheap and boring. But highly funcional in the office or as a airfreshner in a bathroom.

Cereza
Cereza

I gave this to my man few months ago, but as he is not such a perfume addict he did not wear it much, so I hadn't so much chances to actually smell this on his skin. In bottle it smelled lovely. Yesterday we went out and he put on Hugo Bottled. Mmmm, this is such a sexy, masculine fragrance. And it lasts, lasts, lasts.
Dear man - buy this for your ladies, there is nothing lovelier than sleeping next to a guy who's neck all night long smells like this spicy, woodsy gem. Excellent! Will buy more.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT has an entry full of energy, notes slightly artificial tone to a pear tart, which is nice. The middle notes are woody and pleasant, but with a tiny touch of sweet. The transition to its base notes is almost like socks, not much different.

It is a pleasant and invigorating cologne more suitable for cold weather or going out at night, hard on my skin as 6 hrs. Projects dynamism and warmth.

An EDT with a very similar aroma Adidas Victory League is dedicated to the Germany 2006 World Cup, probably similar smell to be both designed by the Germans.

cybergoth
cybergoth

love this cologne to me it smells like cotton candy thats what i have been told best time to wear it fall winter or at night becuse its a lite smell and very soft smell

andy
andy

this is the best smelling potion in the department store........hugo boss is a great scent line and can almost never make a failure

ticalau
ticalau

At this moment i test this from a free sample received from internet :) Right now i smell a good note of apple and some fresh lemon... really nice on top notes! I hope will last good on my wrist... Smell sexy indeed and not so mature as i expect... it's sexy but young in a way... i can sense some vanilla to... a hint maybe and i belive this vanilla hint will emerge at the base note! It's a classy fragrance and soft in way... i belive it's good for romantic times :) Overall at first notes i find this soft, classy and pleasent to smell...

Boss Bottled is quite often mentioned in the forum as being an extremely sexy fragrance for men and adored by many women.

Of course I was very eager to try it. Boss Bottled is an extremely pleasant and likable fragrance. Even the sales assistant was quick to agree and state that this fragrance was by far her favourite men's cologne.

I won't go so far as to say it's my favourite, however I do like it, very much.

Although it is primarily spicy, citrusy and a little sweet, Boss Bottled smells very refreshing and clean to my nose. The scent is masculine, however I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a woman wearing this fragrance.

Although the notes listed as part of the composition look promisingly unique, I can't say that it's very different from anything else. Overall, Boss Bottled is a pleasantly wearable fragrance with only a subtle hint of sexiness.

The lasting strength is quite good, the sillage being rather intimate and inoffensive. Personally I enjoy this fragrance from afar and up close. The spicy-woodsy quality is truly enchanting in a sense and the muskiness of the drydown makes this fragrance quite natural smelling. In my opinion, this fragrance should be an essential part of any man's fragrance wardrobe. It's a great go-to scent.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Boss bottled :)

I tried it out at Boots and found its similarity with Lacoste Pour Homme I also love to wear ^.^ Boss bottled is not as sweet as Lacoste Pour Homme, which is more pleasant to me.

Rum, vanilla and cedar are blended perfectly as a pleasant drydown makes Boss bottled very classy and elegant :)

Sillage is very good and longevity is great on my skin.

All in all. 10/10 Buying a silver bottle (Collector's edition) is really worth thanks to its classy juice and bottle :) Boss is really inside the BOTTLE. Hence BOSS BOTTLED lol

guest_ryguy
guest_ryguy

i agree with the person who said it smells like lacoste pour homme.. as soon as i sprayed it, thats what i thought of..only its less in your face and less offensive then lacoste pour homme.

Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson

Good for everyday use at the office during fall and winter. It's a masculine sweet scent with an opening of apples and bergamot, that dries down to a cinnamon and clove heart and a spicy sandalwood vanilla base. Picture an apple pie.

flem
flem

From the bottle I can get a slight hint of something that can be construed as sweet (I guess?), but ultimately when actually sprayed it becomes overwhelmingly sharp and spicy.

I'm pretty sure it's the combo of cinnamon and cloves, but within about 30 minutes or so it just becomes too much. Headache style pepper smell.

Combining those smells with the infamously strong smell of vetiver and cedar make this burn my nose.

I would recommend this to a stylish lumberjack on a budget, but only in a pinch.

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Hugo Boss is classy. It is definitely a masculine scent, my husband has it.

umraman
umraman

it starts off fruity the apple and bergamot note is very clear. in the dry down the sandalwood and vanilla becomes prominent. the longevity on my skin is almost three and a half hrs which is alright but the projection is not that good . i mean only a person whos standing right next to you or gives you a hug will smell it after a while. Overall smells like a warm apple pie.

guest_shoppechick
guest_shoppechick

I made my husband buy this!! it's the best scent for a man i have ever smelt and i work in a perfume shoppe. every time he puts it on i wanna jump him right away!!!

this is a fruity,delicious fragrance for men with lots of citrus which makes it suitable for summer.
it's cool because I think it smells very similar to Kenzo Power too.both can be considered unisex.I see nothing about being a BOSS about this perfumes,but it's suitable for casual occasions for a guy in his 25-30.
green apple is really noticeable,because I smell something very fresh and sour.
I don't consider this fragrance something very serious nor unique.but it smells good.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

I can't get enough of this cologne.
It is tender but not weak.
I think it is a great day scent, it is not too dark or spicy.
I would probably suggest this cologne to just about anyone. Though it does smell different in the UK then it does in the US. I prefer it in the UK.
It might have just been the US tester that I used.

DHMO
DHMO

I recommend not smelling the bottle directly... for me it smelled like puke (which upset me because I just bought it) which is totally NOT how the cologne itself smells.
On my skin there's only a fairly strong vanilla note present that doesn't really change during the day. It's warm and comfortable, a good everyday scent, but not very masculine IMO.
The lasting power of this one is pretty decent.

alexandragreece

andy i will agree with you as a scent is not that masculin but if a woman smells this scent on a guy's neck it will drive her nuts!trust me it can make women "flirticious" like that girl on the flight lol!

if a perfume that has such effects isnt masculin, then which one is? right??? ...:-)

Andy Capobianco
Andy Capobianco

I really like this. Sprayed it on at an airport a few years back, during the flight the girl I sat next to gave me a compliment about it haha. Forgot about it for the next few years until I got a 200ml bottle last week for a cool price. You can really smell the apple in this. I'm surprised at how many people have said how masculine this scent it. I think this could be unisex even, especially with the strong fruity apple, fresh smooth fruity and woody. I love it, but I'd never say it's ultra masculine. I think it has good lasting power too.

gesch
gesch

This is one fragrance that develops it's real potential when worn and not on the paper. I smelled it on some guys and it was just a 'tad' embarassing since i couldn't stop smelling and sniffing. a great fragrance, seems generic first but after the first minutes it settles oh so nice.it's fresh, but spicy, classy and 'dark' at the same time! well done indeed...

alexandragreece

QUESTION;is this the one which hugo boss made a silver bottle edition???????????????

if so,then I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!!!!!!!it drives me nuts everytime i smell it on my boyfriend's neck...so this one is in my opinion the No1 masculin perfume!

p.s, damn you workers in charles de gaulle airport that you stole it from my boyfriend's bag...:( (yeah if you're travelling to paris be careful!such incidents happen there everyday...unfortunately we found that out after they stole it)

periquito89
periquito89

A low risk option, good for many occasions. Surely woody. I think "vertigo" and "fredward" discribed it well, and "Eros" is not wrong when he calls it "disbalanced", but I think this character is exactly what turns it attractive. While nothing to die for, I may say I like it.

vertigo
vertigo

woody-fruity-spicy;

a bit fresh, a bit piquant, elegant enough and moderately distinct.

I think it can be used for any occasion and any time.

for modern, active and smart men, who are also affectionate and romantic.

The bottle was deisgned by Peter Schmidt.

lbcdpgc2
lbcdpgc2

spicy and woody. Masculine and not many people have it.

Eros
Eros

Smell like mix of Chanel "Allure" and Armani "Aqua di Gio". There is something "dirty" in this perfume. Let me call this "disbalanced": tobacco componenta just does not mach green. It was cool and avantgarde at that time, but I think now it is outdated, while still above the regular average cologne.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

very dry scent,on me I get some cedar and sandalwood. I think best worn in small amounts, though it is not very long asting.

urobian
urobian

i love this aroma, boss share an unique fruity-vanillic touch nothing similar since the release date.

vavavoom
vavavoom

i love this perfume , J~ADORE
i never smell thing like that , it it it ... it`s perfect
Very MASCULIN fragrance , the one that ladies want in the night ! that`s my customer`s say !

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Great opening, with apples and cinnamon, fading to the traditional vanilla base note... Unfortunately, the lasting power of this fragrance is very weak. After 2-3 hours it's very close to skin.

knightz
knightz

The spicy and fruity (apple-cinnamon) opening notes are the best part of Boss Bottled, very pleasant and I wish those notes held on longer. After 30 minutes it has calmed down to a pleasant, soft & spicy, safe woody scent. Safe but not boring or generic, it's very nice.

Boss Bottled would be safe to buy as a gift, I think it's unlikely anyone would hate it.

Marianne
Marianne

I often tested it and I couldn't understand why it was so popular- it was nothing special to me, just a mainstream perfume. But now that my boyfriend uses it, I fell in love with the perfume. Maybe, this would have happened with any other scent, as well ;-)

Alexey
Alexey

I had a lot of Hugo Boss Perfumes, and this is one of the best

guest_ulrikm
guest_ulrikm

[*****-] New classic for men, refined and elegant, but not dull. Vanilla, wood and dark spices are the most distinctive notes in my opinion. Long lasting. Works for all occasions, extremely versatile. One problem: Always on the top-ten bestseller list, so everybody is using it...

Nazireh
Nazireh

on my friend, the opening notes smelt great but after an hour or so it began to smell very much like cat urine. Disgusting!

coco76
coco76

oddly enough, this smells almost purely of vanilla on my husband...so obviously he is not happy with this one either...i might put some on me to see if it does the same thing

amanda
amanda

one of the most masculine scnets i know. strong but tender, not especially for evening, but its not aboring fragrance

afraafra
afraafra

Very masculine, drydown smells of pipe tobacco one of my favs.

mamamia
mamamia

i adore this scent

promoscanner
promoscanner

Good scent for everyday use. Fairly soft, but the spicy notes make it great for men.

2007

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss 4.09 out of 5 based on 2010 ratings and 253 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Aftershave 1.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled After Shave Splash 50ml 1.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled After Shave Splash 50ml 1.7oz
Boss Bottled Unlimited Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED. UNLIMITED 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Unlimited Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Unlimited Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz After Shave Balm 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 50ml 1.6oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.