Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Boss Bottled Night Hugo Boss for men

Boss Bottled Night Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Night Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Night Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Bottled Night Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Boss Bottled Night is a new edition by the house of Hugo Boss which hits the shelves in July 2010! The fragrance aims at ambitious young man who realizes his goals and strives for new challenges. Everything is within arm's reach for him, and every goal is possible to be realized.

Boss Bottled Night is an aromatic fragrance which abounds in intense and masculine woody accords. It opens with lavender and birch tree aromas, while accentuating intense heart aromas of African violet, resting on a base constructed of warm, precious woody nuances of Louro Amarelo tree and sensual musk.

The flacon was created to remind us of hot summer night. It is created of midnight blue and black nuances on characteristic glass flacon body (Hugo Boss Bottled – one of bestsellers in the world of fragrances – 60 million flacons sold).

Dark outlines on the flacon promise a seductive, intense and extremely masculine composition. Face of advertising campaign is actor Ryan Reynolds.(cosmoty.de)

Assortment of Boss Bottled Night:

Kiton Men

Boss Bottled Night Fragrance Reviews

briannyc94
briannyc94

Nice night fragrance, classy but priced well. For some reason this reminds me of smelling a brand new car that has leather seats.

jimmyo1
jimmyo1

I really like this. It is soft, gentle and silent in the way it does it business but does let you know its there just to say " hi there, can you notice me?" ... "I bet you can"..... and you know what? You can. The slightest and yet fresh bouncy floral note that makes you go "aaaaaahhhhhhh I feel good".
Perfect for office and I mean perfect. I have some client face meetings with some hotties and they always show a slight lustful face when they get a whiff.
beautiful and elegant.. Not just these girls.
8/10 for appeal.
one thing... I do over spray but it's easy on the nozzers and not offensive.

ayaya
ayaya

Bottled Night Is the best of Hugo Boss, its scent is unique and not annoying. When You wear it you smell profesional and clean.

lou6
lou6

Wow this scent is great. not annoying and smell professional. Very safe not annoying and I don't understand why people complain about his projection because Its a great scent for the office because it is subtle and clean( you don't want to choke your customers). It reminds me the scent worn by few businessman, lawyers and accountant.

I give 7/10 but I don't think this fragrance is to be worn casually, at a club or night out.. this is clearly an office scent who (don't believe the name) can be wear easily in the day at low temperature (fall-winter-early spring)

Marcel
Marcel

Nice balance between fresh, soapy lavender and dry wood notes, with a sweet heart of violet.

I wasn't very impressed at first, but it has grown on me. Now I love it!

It can be worn day or night. It's a nice everyday fragrance.

Longevity is only average and sillage is a bit strange: it doesn't leave a tail, but somehow, in a gentle, subtle manner, you can easily smell it on the room, at even 2 meters away!

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

just a normal perfume nothing special here, no projection and longevity. very light ordinary aromatic woody .

picknenders
picknenders

Love this smell - unfortunately for me, projection and longevity are the worst out of any in my collection. Still, for those few minutes, a fantastic scent.

Sezyvex
Sezyvex

I was always asked what scent this is when I was wearing it. I personally loved it until all my friends started buying it and it no longer remained my signature scent :(

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

As a woman, I love Boss Bottled Night…for myself. Yes, it's my husband's, but I always wear it when I have acquisition/budget meetings at work. There's an edginess to it that makes me feel strong and confident when I'm the only woman in a room full of men. It also gets very nice compliments, though I never reveal my secret. ;-)

This is very masculine, don't get me wrong, and I'm always surprised by the slight citrus opening, but the dry down is a woody stunner - unisex, imo. I do think it's more of a day wear. Of course, I spray lightly and always an hour before leaving my house, as I don't want to smell like I'm wearing my husband's cologne, even though I am. I don't know why, maybe I'm getting tired of the usual "Pour Femme" scents in my collection, but men's colognes are really starting to grab my attention.

dmirror
dmirror

I smelled this for the first time yesterday and I likes I'm probably going to get it soon its a good scent nice year round one although its labeled as a night or afternoon fragrance it can be worn during the morning and day as well it actually has a nice kind of citrus smell to it could be the lavender its kind of bright IMO kind of reminds me of kc black Chanel bleu not talking about the scent but the kind of vibe of it anyways I'd give this a 8 out of 10 forgot to mention I let my girl smell it too she likes as well and she's a dime 10 out of 10

Telfo05
Telfo05

the original boss bottled is better, this is okay though but if you have a choice, but the glorious original one

mista majestic
mista majestic

Full on and powerful freshness is the only way to describe this. It doesn't smell generic, nor does it resemble the original Boss Bottled at all, it's cleverly made with uplifting florals and woods with nothing out of place. This fragrance also has tremendous staying power, by far the best in my collection - I can still easily smell it on my skin after a ten hour shift at work, and even then it's not just wood - still refreshing. As far as sillage/projection goes - people around will notice you but won't be coughing as you walk past. It's big, but not a room filler, thankfully.

This is also the most versatile scent I own and it can safely be worn in any situation regardless of season, temperature and time of day.

In short - great smell, amazing value for money and performance that'll beat any top end cologne.

adamantyr
adamantyr

I picked up a bottle of this at Nordstrom, as part of of an NFL promotion. I got my bottle signed by Earl Thomas of the Seattle Seahawks, which was very cool. :)(Hugo Boss is, apparently, the cologne of the NFL...)

The initial spray has a aromatic opening that's very fresh, slightly spicy and woody, with a hint of sweetness, probably from the lavender. It's a pleasant and warm scent that isn't too obnoxious or overpowering.

After 2-3 hours, the top notes had faded and I'm left with a base wood note that still has a warm comforting feeling.

I enjoy the scent a lot, although I could have bought it cheaper online that what I paid at Nordstrom... but getting an autographed bottle was well worth it!

brucifer
brucifer

I sprayed this on myself and my initial reaction was wow this reminds me of my Kiton. Upon searching Boss Bottled Night on here I see they both have strong Violet and musk notes. I still prefer my Kiton though bit more sophisticated and classy. But this is a good option if Kiton is otherwise unavailable.

khd9009
khd9009

رائحه كلاسيكيه // عطر ليلي

zinski19901
zinski19901

one of my favorites, seems to be a little underrated too. The nice woody nighttime scent is great. It's strong but not over the top and lasts a while as well.

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

This is the fragance equivalent of a lean buffed handsome professional guy in his 30's-40's. Picture Daniel Craig on a night out on the town. Charismatic and witty but never for a moment sloppy or uncouth. Bottled Night actually grows on the wearer over time. Some mentioned how it can irritate or become headache inducing. I have come to really enjoy the overall leanness and tightness of this scent. When the heat goes up and skin becomes moist, I can see how women see another side to Bottled Night. Refreshing and innovative in a world of evening scents crammed with neverending sweetness.

ladyone1
ladyone1

the signature perfume of my husband. i like it of corse - when he applies it in the morning i still note it in the evening on his skin. its fresh, not too strong and elegant.
the good thing also: its not expensive!

Bobster
Bobster

I really, really, really, like Hugo boss bottle night. The only thing that is keeping me from buying a bottle is Avon's urban edge. These two are so identical but different in some ways. Urban edge is a little cruder with the suede more prominent. Night is softer more in the background but still makes it's presence known. Both fragrances are great but giving the price point we know who comes out on top.

Melyche
Melyche

My favorite male fragrance. Such a head-turning cologne. Smells breathtaking. Masculine but not a macho. Dominant but not overwhelming.
100%SEDUCTIVE Definitely my new turn-on.
I got it for my boy friend for the Valentine's Day. Best blind buy :)
Anytime he wears this cologne it just turns me on. It's usually considered as a night-out cologne but I think it can be worn anytime. Well, in a nutshell, I'm captivated by it.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Boss Bottled night is a very dark fragrance in a beautiful black/dark-blue bottle. Strong citrus leaves (listed in boss' website but not listed on the box) , birch, lavender and musky woody base notes. I prefer the original Boss Bottled but this is a great scent.Average longevity and sillage.
Overall: 7/10

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

nice fragrance for evening. I think i'll buy another bottle of this. Nice scent

NitrousOxide
NitrousOxide

Great night perfume! also works great in winter, smells fresh and cool!

jochris
jochris

this is my favorite in the house, suit and tie is perfect with this...the dry down smells like a barbie doll I'm not kidding it is weird in my experience....

smoj
smoj

Bought this to get me though a week or so waiting for 2 other bottles of frags to come in the post (you know how it is)

i've always liked the scent of this, whenever i tried it out in the shops.

smells great, and while i've read some reviews on the longevity of boss bottled night,it kind of worried me a little, but it lasts great on me. 6-8 hours easy. with about 6-7 squirts (5 squirts - 1 chest, 2 behind the ears, 1 each on the wrist and if your going out in it a couple on your shirt.)

when i first put some on straight out the fresh bottle, i did smell few lavender notes which reminded me of Hugo which i've had in the past but, imo Hugo smells far too mature for me. but thankfully there is more to the smell in bottled night then Hugo.

this will be my any occasion fragrance and maybe the odd night out frag too.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

I hate to sound like I am hyperbolizing here but this is probably the best price to value ratio frag that I have copped since a steal I got on Royal Oud. This is a gorgeous fragrance and I would argue very underrated in regards to the frag community buzz.

This is a beautiful violet supported with a leathery birch on a musky woody base. It has this sweetness to it but it is a floral woody sweetness if that makes sense. It really comes off quite sexy but almost haphazardly like it wasn't trying. However the title "night" could actually allude to a purposeful action of the perfumer.

I get good longevity 6 hours or more. With the beautiful heart and top really sticking around for 4 or so hours. I find this extremely versatile but a better date, romantic scent. I find it all season and a real steal at current discount prices. At retail this is good at current prices it is a no brainer. My wife even complimented me which is quite rare.

RobbieX

Sweet, fruity, woody, unique and long lasting. It's gorgeous and a great fragrance.

odie
odie

My father bought this in the gift set, without knowing the ingredients I get the woody goodness then the powdery dry down. Sillage is enormous but I also get the denatured alcohol scent with it as well. Its a good fragrance but not outstanding. Just good

Gazo30
Gazo30

This fragrance just keeps pulling me back in, theres just something about it that really suits me & my style, its also very different from anything i also have. the longevity is good, around 7hrs & it projects pretty decent too. if your thinking about buying this fragrance just buy it!! im sure you will end up using it more than you would think!!

Layzie
Layzie

This is a musky, woody fragrance that has caught my attention. Every time I test it on my wrist, an intuitive proclivity to smell it develops. My friend says it brings out a very natural mix of scents that she enjoys. It doesn't blow any of us away by any means, but it does keep us thinking about it. I think I'm drawn to the woody tones and surrounding floral notes. It's unobtrusive and pleasant, but it probably won't get you noticed. Boss Bottled Night is a masculine and relatively safe perfume.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

Musky, cool, slightly floral, but very masculine and dark.

This is a confident, modern male scent that exudes strength, without being loud... I really respect this scent. Great.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: average
LONGEVITY: average
SCENT: Excellent
VALUE FOR MONEY: average

OVERALL: 7.5/10
---------------------------------------------

Ivano
Ivano

Unique fragrance. Very modern and original in my opinion. It's clean and mysterious at the same time. Maybe it's the Louro Amarelo (Wood from the Amazon region of Brazil) accord that I've never got the chance to smell before. Longevity and projection on my skin is amazing. Try it before buying but try it, it's worth smelling for sure.

shibinabraham
shibinabraham

really like this frag for hot summer nights! dont agree with the note table at all. to me it smells of strong cardamom base, lemon dash and black pepper in the background. can easily term it as a spicy frag. longevity 5 hrs and sillage 3 hrs (not as bad as it looks in the graph shown).

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I rarely complain about longevity, but I really wish this lasted longer. It is somewhat linear, but is a great combo of violet, woods and sweet musk. Just petfect if you are looking for a simple great smelling designer frag. Smells very different from, but is in a similar category as YSL L'homme. Spot on.

Cassiano
Cassiano

With the typical Boss signature, this cologne has brought a modern approach to the classic Boss Bottled (or Boss nº6, how it was called). This bottle is more beautiful, with a discreet gradient from the black to the blue, emphasizing its target, wich is the night wear. At this point, my 1st disagreement appears, since in my opinion this one it’s more wearable for daily use than its predecessor, that had notes of plum, cinnamon, vanilla, etc.

In this new version, the composition brings birch leaves in the output, cardamom and african violets in the heart and, in the base, musky notes and woody of yellow louro (louro amarello).

The result is a scent that kind of burn the nostrils in the beginning, but calms down and stays linear during the evolution, becoming aromatic and slightly woody. I liked a lot, but I must admit that the projection is weak and the lasting is just median, which means that it doesn’t stay more than 6 hours. However, this kind of information is not a surprise, since this is a common characteristic os Boss colognes, despite some few exceptions.

Rakhan
Rakhan

about longevity n sillage not satisfied at all.....++

Darko_sk
Darko_sk

Good fragrance for those who are not into fragrance game and only want compliments from women. The smell is very generic, boring and mainstreem.

vitilsky
vitilsky

This is not shaded by 212, and is definitely a great Boss fragrance. It is completely recommended for the day and for the night likewise. Musky sex.

Sohny
Sohny

Riche et doux, il est un parfum parfait pour une rencontre entre amis ou avec son amoureux/reuse.

neo009
neo009

THE NOTES ARE ( WRITTEN ON THE BOTTLE )
BIRCH LEAVES
AND THIS IS NOT VIOLET NOR JASMINE , IT IS THE LAURO
AMARELLO WOOD MIXED WITH MUSK . TAKE CARE

Ricks44
Ricks44

Love this fragrance. Personally - I usually go for unique, individual scents. This fragrance is more middle of the road. Very safe, clean & smart. Which could be said for the original Boss Bottled. But this is not the same fragrance. It's darker and different. It's got a cool vibe to it and has a strong but subtle masculine feel. It can be harsh after spraying, or if applying too much. It can result in a sharp, slightly offensive smell. But generally settles down into a nice aura. I definitely wouldn't say this could be used for teenagers. It's quite masculine and has a slight retro feel to it. But only slight. I.e Drakkar Noir, Joop Homme... But only enough to give it a classic feel. But it's this aspect of the scent that makes it more of a mature scent. It has become my signature scent... I own some pretty far out scents, I tend to find the most interest in smelling such smells personally. But this is my classic go to bottle. It covers pretty much any situation. It's ideal in cold weather, going out for meals, work, interviews, family events, nights in with partner, bars. I honestly don't understand the lack of praise for this fragrance. However, I'm slightly grateful - as this implies less people are wearing the scent and the less people know of it!

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

I really like this fragrance and don't get why it gets such a torching. Sure enough it is not very complex, sophisticated or remotely close to the original but I like this one more than the original.

It is quite a floral scent but it is very masculine and the females really dig it. It opens up quite powerful and strong with a nice birch note and lavender in the background. It is relatively floral and the heart is pretty much the same just less intense with added floral notes like lavender. The heart keeps the fragrance feeling deep dark and masculine.

The dry down is quite close to the skin, at this point projection isn't great but the scent has become light and woody with a hint of musk in there. Love this for any kind of night time use. visit my website mrproductreview.com

sherif.essawi
sherif.essawi

Great smell , strong at night , but dissapear quicly
smell 9/10
longevity 7/10
sillage 7/10

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Agree that this is probably the best Boss out there. Very nice florals with some woody notes. Not necessarily just for night time use either. A confident woman could wear this as well.

amaan.khan
amaan.khan

Superb fragrance.
A great mix of all the essential ingredients you need for a party night.
Longevity and projection are good.
You gotta have it.

marioslg3
marioslg3

It may sound silly but the birch wood and musk in this perfume, reminds somehow Aventus, definitely!! Is missing the pineapple, black currant and apple but the combination after that, is close to it....Aventus is Aventus of course and nothing like that but this is also a remarkable fragrance, miles away from the normal boss perfumes.
Aventus is sweet fruity but the cardamon (and lemon leaves) in bottled night gives it a lemony feel on top of the wood. The two perfumes are not the same, different perfumes but the note of birch, reminds one another.
Off course this smells a bit more synthetic but still, a very nice masculine creation away from boss apple's note.
The end is musky again similar to this of Aventus but not sweet, is lemony. some notes remind one another, they are not similar perfumes actually.
The longevity is great, lasts all day and night.
The notes listed in the official boss site are:
TOP NOTE:
Bitter birch leaves, Aromatic lavender, Citric lemon leaves (that's why i was smelling some lemon in it without been listed in the ingredients, I though that was the cardamon yesterday but no...i saw the list today from the official boss side so, there it is the lemony odor)
HEART NOTE:
Cardamom, Jasmine, African violet
BASE NOTE:
Musky louro amarelo, Vanilla, Sandalwood
Birch wood, yasmine and vanilla are listed as well in Aventus and these are emerging from the middle notes up to the end....i strongly believe that the too perfumes have similarities, not on the top notes but from the middle and base notes. The fruity opening of Aventus is not similar to this one but after about an hour, the two perfumes are heading towards the same direction and are similar.. Aventus is sweet birch wood, bottled is lemony birch wood.....bottled is a more lemony, something that you can't find in Aventus..
Let me also say that I'm not at all fan of Boss perfumes. I consider them widely used and generic, perfumes to make money....i dont even have the original boss bottled...but this one, really impressed me. As a masculine mainstream perfume, is well done without being too sweet or feminine.
For me, this and boss red, are the best from their line...especially this one.
The last years the market is moving towards sweet spicy perfumes and aquatic. This is a good alternative that is classy with beyond average longevity and sillage.

nodynod
nodynod

plzzzzzzzz can anyone tell me the barcode under this bottle !!

matty01231
matty01231

Sleek , Sophisticated and Modern are the first words to spring to my mind when i smell this , it is a masculine fragrance , definitley not unisex. I have arround 20 perfumes at the time of writing this and it is currently my " go to guy " for night outs - weather they are casual nights at the pub or a family meal ,i find this scent quite versalite for the night-time.To me this fragrance is a scent that will put across an image of a strong , confident man with a rugged look. You can apply this over the original and they will not conflict - for example if you come in late and are going on a night out and do not have time to have a shower and earlier in the day you was wearing the original boss bottled , you can put on this with no problems at all - they blend well - Longevity and silage are above avagerge for me , i usually get arround 8 to 10 + hours with the first 3 to 4 projecting strongly. Please dont forget to thumbs up - Cheers

djinndc
djinndc

Boss Bottled Night goes on quite soft at first, but after 15 minutes or so, the musk and dark florals get really strong. I didn't get much of a spicy scent from the cardamom personally. (There is cardamom listed on the box)

This is a distinguished dark sexy musky fragrance to me, with a good mixture of mild woods in the background.

The projection is pretty good for several hours, and longevity is 6 or so hours. If your into really dark musky and powdery scents, absolutely get a dose of this.
Boss Bottled Night is a keeper for my wardrobe.

Rating: 9.5/10

DannyHycarl
DannyHycarl

Just bought this perfume today. I kind of like the combination of woody aromatic and musky smell. Something new that I tried!

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Meh. This just smells like a common cologne, to me.

obaida.alobaidy
obaida.alobaidy

I love this fragrance !!! girls love it !! the longevity of this fragrance is between 6-8 hours on my skin !! This fragrance is made for night and is a little hard to wear it during the day time but you can wear it during all the seasons so it's great !!!
The color of the bottle is nice .
everyone should try this great fragrance !!
i <3 it

Svennis
Svennis

Nothing too offbeat, but a delightful scent for the night. As we all know, nothing like the original Boss Bottled.

A rather fresh scent with a woody, spicey and also slightly lavender opening, but the lavender could maybe be a little stronger. After it dries out a bit some muskiness is noticable aswell.

With better projection Boss Bottled Night would be a superb fragrance, but it's great nonetheless and one that I use on a regular basis.

Mannie
Mannie

I have never met any female that doesn't like this juice. Every one that comes in for a hug just lingers and takes a closed eyes deep breath. Evening wear or a dinner party with this on is winning!! The longevity is very good but the only problem I have with is the spillage is very lousy after an hour or two it becomes a close and intimate scent. With better projection it would be a 10/10, without the projection I'll give it a 7/10 just because of the action it has gotten me.

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

This is some sexy stuff; really suited for those "party nights". Especially for dates, and if you want to seduce your girl to bed.. gosh. This will be a panty dropper.

Invocati
Invocati

Very nice :) Seems to last long on me and smells sophistcated and florally fresh. After awhile it smells more of violet.
A bit alike sportparfumes but more manly and spicy.
++++

ankeamin
ankeamin

This is a very sexy fragrance for men. I absolutely LOVE it when my bf wears it.
Smells nothing like the original bottled.

kuba
kuba

high quality fragrance with a sex smell,women love it and you will surely get compliments.like many new fragrances it lacks longevity but fortunately it has a good sillage and can be easily noticed.best in the line of contemporary colognes and not cheap and fake like Bulgari Man

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially okay aroma which soon becomes a dull barber shop frag..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2.5 hours - 4 inch projection. This has a distinctive edge, which stays just clear of any muskiness. Its nothing special, but not bad and quite refreshing. Ages 28 -38

2-5 hours - 5 hours - 1 inch projection. A dull and lifeless barber shop frag, common place and booring. Sorry, not nice IMHO. 90's musky frag. ages 45-56

5-8 hours - Close to the skin, same scent as above

This smells nothing like Boss Bottled which is a quite special and this night version cannot be comared to the original in any way

Not for me

NHIndian24
NHIndian24

Very, very floral, but not feminine. It gave me a headache after I initially smelled it, and unfortunately, it's a linear cologne. I didnt smell lavender, unless it was extremely synthetic. Unless you absolutely love florals, avoid at all costs.

rafiqi
rafiqi

wow.. smell nice and better that the original boss bottle

Erdnase27
Erdnase27

I really love this scent. One of the best things i have ever smelled. Real raw and in your face. One of my signature scents (together with the original bottled).
Highly recommended!

Behnisch
Behnisch

Very masculine fragrance, very sexual as well. I imagine a hot naked guy all ready wearing this. However I don't think I'd wear it. Maybe cause I'm too young, I think. Or maybe cause I know I'm not that masculine. But I really like it, I smells generic sometimes but it depends on who's wearing it. If you're a man who's trying to be unique and who is innovative and sophisticated don't buy it, it just won't fit with your personality but if you're a normal man between 25-40 who is sexually attractive and who is not trying to inspire people with the way he smells, then this is perfect for you.

RobbieX

Woody, unique, fresh, sweet and a great daytime scent. The opening is a fruity/berry/violet smell - sort of grabs you. The drydown is a really nice fresh fragrance and it smells a little like Avon Ironman in my opinion. The bottle looks great too. This is a lovely, a super-fresh fragrance and one of the greatest Boss scents - in my top 10

huyyu
huyyu

Smell very like davidoff champion. Very manly
And very like X-men fragrance o.0

sufix
sufix

Hi...

This is nice one,
For the first 2 hours it's remind me of sean john unforgivable

GOOD for a romantic night, also for the office

sillage 8/10
longevity 8/10, +6 hours

xoxtpxox
xoxtpxox

I bought this for my boyfriend on our first anniversary purely because Ryan Renyolds was the face and my boyfriend always teases me about how much I fancy him. I figured it'd be a joke. Little did I realise how amazing it smells. It literally is the greatest thing I've ever smelt and makes me go weak at the knees. If a guy wears this he is instantly more attractive. So any guys out there, I'd buy it. Now if only I could find a perfume for me that has the same effect...

Stephan_angelene
Stephan_angelene

I wonder if it's good for office work... I've tried Armani code before and all the girls really dig it, how bout this one? I've never tried a floral type of scent before I'm more used to oriental spicy or aromatic woody type of fragrance, but hey, gotta try something new right? :p

waine
waine

Hugo Boss “Bottled Night” should be rather called bottled “Knight in a bottle” as one reviewer put it, due to the raw, powerful masculinity it projects.

I indulged myself with a 100ml bottle a few weeks ago. I like this so much that I felt it apt to edit my fist review.

Its difficult to believe that Fragrantica's pyramid only shows 5 notes as this seems a little less linear. See Zeek's review which shows a different pyramid. From the initial smell after opening the lid one may be forgiven for labeling it generically Hugo Boss. However after giving this some good wear, you will think otherwise. This stuff is still awesome and if you are a Hugo Boss “Die hard” it is a must in your wardrobe.

The top notes are defiantly sweet, instantly masculine. A well balanced lavender is there. The initial slight sweetness is tolerable and settles down eventually. Middle notes are true to the violet scent which always does it for me. The base notes are the winner – a distinct dry woodsy, with a gentle heady musk, leaving the wearer almost mystified under the tinge of this natural animal scent. There is also a wonderful luxurious leather lurking in the dry down which lasts long enough. As I said, there are other subtle notes I am missing.

Bottled night is distinctly clean, manly, soapy, and strong. The contents and the attractive bottle compliment each other perfectly.

Certainly masculine and mature, it is ideal for the 25-45 age group. I find it difficult to reconcile the “night” aspect in the description. Although bold, I have been wearing this at the office with confidence knowing that it blends well with the work environment.

I am over the moon with my purchase and highly recommended it if you are looking for an excellent Woody Aromatic.

Longevity, as with most fragrances, is not as long as expected from this bottle, 6 hours max. But I don’t mind re applying just to behold its glory!

A solid 4.4/5

micrtin
micrtin

First time I tried it I thought it was way too strong but the drydown turns into something similiar to Hugo. I bought this one cause the name fits the juice, this is for night time and it really projects.
In my collection I own this one and the original Hugo and I am all set. I find all the others to be weaker flankers ( example: XY and Element) and oddly for me the original Boss bottled smells exactly like a girl I used to date whay back when, so for me its too feminine.
But this one is masculine and worth the purchase

lio
lio

When i smelled Boss Night at first i thought it was too strong but because i sprayed it too close and didn't wait for the fragrance to get more natural and after a few minutes smelled again and liked it very much and then i could sence the woody in it.. it's good.And the bottle is one of the best i've seen.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Tested this out today at the store. Smells really good, slightly generic but definitely safe (in a good way). My only concern was within 2hrs this reminded me of Sean John's Unforgivable...anyone else think that?

06/04/12- This is definitely a 50/50 cross between Sean John's Unforgivable and CK's Escape for men. Great fragrance but not very unique...

mikeykey94
mikeykey94

This is one of the best perfume that i have ever used, it smells really really nice, but the longevity is not so good... best when use with the deo-stick of same series.

It's like an orgy of Dior Aqua Fahrenheit, CK be, and Carolina Herrera 212 Men. It is not particularly woody nor having any spices, but it's nice fresh aromatic sweet soapy musky scent. I enjoy wearing it after the initial screechy lavender settles down and turns musky skin scent. It have a decent staying power. It's a keeper for me.

vascobgs
vascobgs

I also felt a tinge of this fragrance fahrenheit. Much softer and can be used on a daily basis.

DominicMC
DominicMC

Im not sure if it's just me, but when i think about it, it smells like a sweeter much stronger version of Fahrenheit. dunno that's just what i think. 7.5/10

Falasca
Falasca

Bottled Night is a woody aromatic scent, but in a fresher way. I think is a very masculine scent, kinda strong at the begining. Yes, its synthetic, but in a good way. Darker way. Very sexy and modern fragrance. Even if the proposal of the scent is wearing it in the night, I can easily use it everytime. I felt this scent for the first time in a smoker friend. Don't know why, seems to fit very well on smoker people. And the bottled looks great!

IMO

Projection: 7.5/10
Uniqueness: 7/10
Versatility: 9/10
OVERALL: 38,5/50

Best Boss I've ever smelt.

jcastano
jcastano

I loved the bottle and the packaging but the fragrance itself was not my cup of tea. Ideally, one would think that Boss Bottled Night would have some similarities to the original but this is an entirely different fragrance. Where Boss bottled is a warm and sweet, woody vanilla-apple, Boss Night is a dark and bitter creation. It's mysterious and has a very serious feel to it.

The notes are simple much like the fragrance itself. There is not much complexity to it. All I get is a heavy violet and birch combination. It reminded me of Unforgivable by Sean John. Imagine extracting all the salty-sweet notes from Unforgivable and just leaving the lavender and birch. BINGO! This is what it smells like. It even reminds me of the heavy violet note in Kiton Men. It's almost identical to that one as well. It's very green and very synthetic. It's a tad bitter but somewhat sweet from the florals.

On my wearings I'd get about 5-7 hours and a decent scent cloud. This one is for the mature man and definitely not for casual use. It's an all season fragrance and better suited for the professional or well-groomed type. It's clean and green, plain and simple. Too bad I didn't enjoy it. That bottle looked really good on my dresser.

Update: I recently received a 30ml bottle in a purchase and I have to say that it seems this has grown on me. I've been wearing it a lot as of late and I really enjoy the smokey violet, although it's still quite synthetic overall. Strangely, it's not as formal as I thought initially and actually can be worn quite casually. Solid juice! I'm glad it's back in my collection.

nonnative
nonnative

Here we have a great marketing idea not supported by a great product. Genial is the idea of bottleing the night into a dark blue, elegant bottle (beautiful video, too). But the frangrance is cheap and smells of after shave. Few man's fragrances are really original. This is not one of them.

PK22
PK22

Occasion: Best in winter and fall, night time only, formal possibly casual.

Projection: 7/10
Uniqueness: 6/10
Versatility: 4/10
OVERALL: 32/50

cosminsolomon
cosminsolomon

I can really smell leather in this one!

Elia85
Elia85

Great EDT! It's floral but in a dark, fresh kinda way. Easy to wear. Lasts about 8-12 hours on my skin. Not offending though being masculine. Overall 8/10. I do not know the original.

Nádia01
Nádia01

I went to the store with my mom to buy this perfume to my brother for his birthday because he choose it.. and its his favorite.. and i love it too.. so sweet.. i really enjoy sweet perfumes for man.. and i like it so much more than the original one..

K LUE
K LUE

Just picked up a bottle and I must say I like it way more then La Nuite. I find La Nuite just tooooooo sweet. For me I rather have more of a masculine smell. Bottled Night is not my typical choice for a male frag but I actually really enjoyed the overall quality of the cologne. I find it to be quite masculine but not over baring. It is a good day time wear and also good for the night. I feel that this is suitable for men 25-40yrs. On my skin this scent lasts very long (all day long that is)and I tend to have a problem with the longevity of most frags.

yeegits
yeegits

LOVE IT SO FRESH SO NICE

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I get nothing special from this scent at all, I'm hoping to try it again and get a better result. I thought maybe its my nose, but I'm wearing Police Wings today, so I smelt down my shirt and got all of the notes I recognize with Wings, along with something a lil sweaty... sorry buy my point is that I don't get anything from Bottled Night being on my hand for not even an hour. It's there and it strong enough, but it's just a chemical smell smells like a flower and some other stuff.

MRare
MRare

A nice new edition to the otherwise boring Boss house. Not AT ALL like the original Boss Bottled, but still a good scent. Projection is average, longevity is average, about 6 hours or so...

This is not a headliner scent by any means. The scent is subtle. Opening gets a lot of lavender and wood notes. A little spice in the wood notes, but not spicy if you catch my drift. The dry down gets a little muskier, but overall a fairly linear scent.

I think this is a good night cologne, unlike most people here. I'm not going to go out to a bar in this or anything, but for getting a late cup of coffee, or just a friendly get together, totally. This isn't something that I would wear on a date. Little too safe and floral to me.

I would recommend this for the college to mid 40's man. Too synthetic for a much older man, and too floral for a high school kid. Good fall to winter fragrance that is something you can just wear and not think twice about.

zellpang
zellpang

Top note opens fresh and alittle bit woody with spicy undertone.
The heart note then became aromatic lavender.,. the musk came out after a while.
For me it's nothing really new or special about this fragrance... too safe but it is commercially viable.

periquito89
periquito89

Always when I wear it, feels like something is really trying to be nice and elegant, but can't succeed. This part that doesn't succeed (to my nose), is a bit irritating to feel. It is something related to this kind of synthetic-herbal smell that take too long to go away. A shame because I found it interesting, and smell fine on clothes after all. Very different from Boss Bottled, more fresh, more green and less woody.

jason.melbourne
jason.melbourne

fragrance stayed on even after a shower :)

BALAJI
BALAJI

Extremely good very soft floral & likable one through out the day

ZeeK
ZeeK

The official notes pyramid as mentioned at the backside of the box is:

Top: Birch Leaf
Middle: Cardamom
Base: Louro Amarelo Wood & Musky notes

The scent came out with this combination is real dark (not night specific) and seductive. Has a broad silage and lasting with me is 6+ hours.

Louro Amarelo which comes in precious woods category and Boss replicated its aroma and made this fragrance distinct, exotic and luxurious with the scent produced with it.

I think it would become a big success after various "not" very special launches from the house for past few years.

Highly Recommended!

Valentino
Valentino

Instantly likable(likeable?) whatever, it's gonna sell like hotcakes. This is better than most new releases I've tried. It's not at all woody to start with, rather I got one of those hard to define sweetish aromatic fougeres which have been so popular over the last decade or so. Think Dunhill Man, JPG Le Male, D&G Pour Homme. The common note in all of these is lavender, but here it gets some kind of 'turbo boost' with gentle spices I couldn't identify. Sillage and longevity are very good.

This is an almost 100% linear frag apart from some final woodsy notes in the base which tattoo themselves to your skin and do not project. The overall impression is fresh, clean, masculine, modern. Negatives are a tendency towards the laundry detergent/washing powder side of sweet freshness. I have to say that this didn't put me off at all, as I got the same feelings of well-being and confidence as from wearing freshly laundered clothes.

Oh yeah, forget the Night. This is a daily wear. I had a better idea. Call it 'Boss Bottled Knight' and sell it in a tiny suit of armour.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

Forget the "night" part. Don't bind yourself to what it was intended for. This one can easily be the perfect signature scent.

I can really smell the lavender in this - masculine lavender. Picture lavender, different colored wood chips, and hints of modern stuff. :)) It's not harsh, nor is it too smooth. It's the perfect not-so-subtle scent that will get you compliments.

Edit: As stated above, its truly is perfect for summer nights. Don't mind Ryan's suit.

Overall, I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A warm, floral elegant scent cloaked with woody notes.

A superb scent for a superb man.

Ramses7
Ramses7

I have tried it and I like it more than the original Boss Bottle. It has surprised me. It´s masculine, innovative, and diferent for me.I will buy it. I think it can be one of my favorite fragances.

guest_elegant
guest_elegant

its elegance and sophistication bottled in a very classy bottle.its clean,sexy,fresh,masculine,classic and seductive.the best perfume i have ever smelled.

VanAllan
VanAllan

I dare to say (like other reviewers mentioned) this is one of the few Hugo Boss fragrances that I actually liked it from the first sniff, and also, if I may say, it has nothing to do with the general feeling of most HB men's fragrances.
It is like from another house that good it is. Simple, straight with lavender & powder wood, developing into a velvety musky base with a slight trace of violet along the way.
Very very nice, modern and masculine. I like it ten times better than original Boss Botled and in some stages it reminds me of Burberry The Beat, one of my all time favorites (violet-musk-wood combo).
I sure want it and I'm really glad I didn't passed by it at the counter. My rank on this 7.9/10. ☣☣☣

lovescully
lovescully

Forget for a moment that this fragrance is named & presented in a similar bottle so as to be considered a flanker to the original Boss Bottled. On its own merits I find this to be quite a unique addition to the Boss cannon.

On my skin it goes on very dry and woody, with only a hint of the lavender floral accord coming through. From there it seems to develop straight to the even woodier musky base, with maybe a hint of soapy cleanliness along the way.

Apart from the slight lavender opening I really don’t detect any further trace of florals in this (although personally I suspect that I may have a difficulty in identifying particular floral accords – this has happened to me with Bvlgari the Vert Extreme Pafumee & Aramis Cool Blend). On me this is a very linear masculine fragrance without much variation in the 4 or so hours that it seems to last. It seems to project quite well, but I wouldn’t consider it to be in any way overpowering. It just seems to create a nice aura of musky woodiness.

Now, back to the name; I really don’t understand why Boss would name this as a flanker to Boss Bottled. It bears no resemblance at all to the original and I think this juice can really stand proud on its own. They should’ve just called this Boss Night and changed the bottle. Regardless, I really do like this fragrance and can see myself wearing this one quite often.

Boss tends to play it really safe when constructing their men’s fragrances, so I think they should be applauded when they come up with something that’s even remotely original. I think antonpan summed it up nicely when he said that this is the best development to come out of this house for years. I couldn’t agree more.

P.S. I love the colour of the bottle. It really does evoke the night perfectly.

guest_A womans opinion
guest_A womans opinion

Dear all Men: buy this, Coming from a woman, this is a lovely scent and one which i would love all men to smell like.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

I tried this today after recieving one of those postcard samples in the post which as we all know are not a good way to try a new fragrance but I have to say I am quite impressed. It's rather soft and powdery and reminds me somewhat of prada Eau Ambree. I definately get the lavender and woods. There is maybe a touch of sweetness here, like parma violet candy but it's rather subtle. It's a very snuggly scent, it's a rather lovely fragrance for a woman. This one definately merits further investigation, I will be sampling it further next time I come across a tester bottle.

ticalau
ticalau

Really nice one from Boss :D Smell a bit sweet, floral sweet and it's not feminin, masculin good for men between 20's and 30's . Indeed not that mature from the lable boss, mabe this would fit for hugo lable... but it's ok anyway... It's not fresh like others said... it's sweet floral and a bit vanilla... Woody floral I see this one :)Nice bottle to, nice chromatic fit's very well! Great job from Boss!

brit princess
brit princess

i tried this to my bf and it smells so good on him.. also very lasting.. a must-try one ;)

bwcw81
bwcw81

Opening is a blast of citrusy with green floral scent, very similar to Boss Pure, minutes later, it turn to a slightly sweet but masculine way of violet floral scent, last note is mild woody scent. IT is kind of give me a darker mood feel in the nite scent, good for special occasion and nite dates. Longevity is ok but it could be better, 4 hours on me. It's a safe choice and very versatile for dating and nite out. I will give 6/10 for this.

urobian
urobian

No relation with the original "bottled", so make me think they used the name in reason to attract consumers. The bottle is amazing, very strong, magnetic and deep. The fragance is other history. At first is very fruity- fresh in some kind of generic line, in this moment the fragance share great sillage and permanence.. in some minutes the spicy and some floral point is more clear, but nothing to smell that the fragance is for night wear.. in this case the final moment take a direction of an all season-day-or-night smell; a very versatile fragance, woody? floral? totally not, its fresh, comfortable,ordinary but manly and attractive.. this could be other name and other bottle in the boss line.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This is a pleasant EDT, but lighter than the original Boss Bottled, say a lighter version, which has no impact and strength of its predecessor. Definitely not reach the quality of Boss Bottled.

Fereiro
Fereiro

True dissapointment. Nothing similar to it's legendary predecessor. Just another modern, fresh, REALY SYNTHETIC cologne - done many times before and similar to many others. Very boring, annoying and artificial. Their name is legion. And, after all... I don't understand, what that "night" is all about....

antonpan
antonpan

Very "Boss" scent, done in the best traditions of Boss/Hugo. I used Hugo Dark Blue long time ago, and now it is not available to compare with, but the first think that came in my head when I tried Boss Bottled.Night was: "Dark Blue!". I can be wrong, but I'm sure that the character of the juice and the specific 'Boss" note in the Night are the same as in the Dark Blue.
Boss Bottled.Night is like the mix of previous Boss scents (Selection, Hugo Element) based on Hugo Dark Blue and original Boss Bottled. It starts powdery and spicy, then becomes fresher and flowery. And finally appears that "Boss" synthetic note - something green and sweet. But the result is complex, the fragrance is modern and, I'm sure, most of men and women could find it sexy. Boss Bottled.Night is not original, but it's the best development of Boss/Hugo/Baldessarini theme for at least last 10 years.

8 out of 10.

nightcutter
nightcutter

Nice top notes. But soon (20 minutes) you are left with a very disappointing fragrance that smells exactly like Performance by Jaguar.

Nothing woody about this. It is in fact very irritating.

Bears no relationship to the original Bottled.

It has the artificial green-ness that the Jaguar does. I would never wear this. Has no night-time quality to it at all.

Fragrantic
Fragrantic

Found this today in A Dutch Shop, 40 euros for 100ml EDT, very sexy smell, not as memorable as the first bottled scent, but good nonetheless. Just shaded by 212 Sexy men.

Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss 3.73 out of 5 based on 699 ratings and 110 user reviews

Sample
Boss Bottled Night Cologne by Hugo Boss, 6.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz After Shave Balm 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 50ml 1.6oz 3pcs
Gift Set
Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz Shower Gel 150ml 5oz 2pcs
Eau De Toilette
BOSS 'Bottled Night' Set 122 Value
BOSS 'Bottled Night' Set 122 Value
BOSS 'Bottled Night' Set 122 Value One Size
BOSS 'Bottled Night' Set 122 Value One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.