Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Boss Elements Aqua Hugo Boss for men

Boss Elements Aqua Hugo Boss for men
dislike

Boss Elements Aqua Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss Elements Aqua Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Boss Elements Aqua by Hugo Boss is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Boss Elements Aqua was launched in 1997. Top notes are pineapple, lavender and mint; middle notes are coriander, pepper, freesia and tea; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.

Pineapple Lavender Mint

Coriander Pepper Freesia Tea

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver

Boss Elements Aqua Fragrance Reviews

usas

Spicy, creamy, oriental, fresh but not aquatic at all.

I have good memories of Aqua Elements. It's one of my first fragrances, and the fact that it was a bit more expensive than other Hugo Boss fragrances made it special for me: I liked to think it was because of the ingredients that were of a higher quality.
However, the two ottles I have owned both detoriated after a while. I could clearly notice that after a year or so, the scent didn't have it's "edge" and complexity anymore. I always store my frangrances in a dark place at room temperature, so that couldn't be it.

A new bottle of AE is an 8,5/10, an older bottle is a 7/10.

usas

Really good one from the house off Boss.
Although suggested by the name, bottle and packaging, this is not an aquatic. Rather a warm, oriental scent. A bit sour, which gives it its freshness. Original (I don't know something alike), but unfortunately out of production.

My bottle is almost five years old now. I noticed that the smell has vhanged a bit. I recall a rich, creamy base when I first bought it. It's much thinner now, a bit sour as I stated before. Too bad!

I love this!!! Very, very very sweet almost sickly so to the point of Willy Wonka!!! The initail sweetness reminds me of dolly mixture but it has fruitiness and definite peppery notes which balance it perfectly. I get a little vanilla in the dry down too it's a lovely fragrance. I remember looking at it on here and decided to take a chance on it and I'm so glad I did...a blind buy but I got it cheap.
This is another really nice Hugo Boss fragrance...refreshing and after the top notes of sweetness(which endures but is not intrusive) it dries down to a nice scent.

pablOSO
pablOSO

This one reminds me of Cerruti 1881.. its not the same , but on the same league..

beautiful

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is good sweet casual wearing cologne for Spring & Fall seasons

gd15329
gd15329

MY-OH-MY SUICIDAL "FRANKENSTEIN" FRAGRANCE

This was bought by mistake. I asked for perfume Boss Elements and the cashier gave me perfume Boss Elements Aqua. By the time I realized the mistake, it was TOO LATE.

All I get is tea-mint and a bad...bad... headache

Longevity / Sillage: Strong at start
My Total Score: 2/10

kida2010
kida2010

This was bought by mistake as a present for me, im so glad i got it. It's one of those at the time i hated it fragrances but i stuck with it and i adore it now. Its still not your typical woody aquatic it has a blast of juniper and something that just feels like you should run outside in the summer rain.
A great rare Boss scent, one that i wear just for myself i dont care if people dont like it :D

Lou E Lov
Lou E Lov

This juice is like having a warm spicy aqua
force field protecting you!

This is one of the best spiced aqua scents out there!!

If you shut your eyes..you can picture wearing this
aboard your Yacht sipping a Campari on the rocks
drifting down the Amalfi Coast!!

If you can picture that?

Abstraction
Abstraction

Too sweet for me.
I do not like it.

Daniel74
Daniel74

This is a spicy and green fresh scent which opens with very interesting notes.The middle notes creates on you a deep green atmosphere with some notes similar to Polo Sport. Good scent for any daily situation.

Alwyn11
Alwyn11

It s somehow spicy,earthy.The "aqua" in the name is misleading.But no longevity on me,though.I wouldn't buy it again...

stanky
stanky

Sweet scented and woody! The dry down reminds me of Hugo Dark Blue and Amber Baldessarini.

Bobster
Bobster

What a nice surprise!!!!!! This scent took me for a tizzy..... I am not super crazy about the over smell of the scent but it definitely will get you compliments. I gave this a full wearing at work. When I got to the office and sat down at my desk I was starting to doubt this fragrance after reading the reviews on here and was thinking about taking back to the store. A few minutes later a female Co-worker walks in and she says who has on cologne? It smells really niiiiccceee. She walked over to me smelled my neck and says yep it's you and asked me what it was and I gladly told her. A few hours later I went to another office located at another branch and as I walked passed another female gave me almost the same exact compliment. So everyone is spot on that this is a office scent and it will get you compliments. I was truly amazed because i was getting ready to take it back and decided not to because of the compliments I am getting. I don't mind wearing a fragrance that is not my favorite but gets compliments. I have worn fragrances that I love and have never gotten a compliment on it. At this price and the compliments you receive Def give this a try. I am so glad I did.

Also, I forgot to mention the projection and longevity is SUPERB.... believe it or not I got a full 8 hours out of this beast....

sexy_boy
sexy_boy

sweet and sexy ! love it !!!

cezarmac
cezarmac

My first cologne,i was 13 years old and my godmother gave me.It is very fresh,woody on first minutes,a little bit spicy but i dont know why aqua on the name.i like it.worth to buy

Garongkacrut
Garongkacrut

It's fresh, but the top notes was too much strong for me and the middle not makes me a headache a bit. I remember it's simillar with my father scent perfume. I only used for once and then I give it to him.

Gregory28572
Gregory28572

Agree with all of the reviewers. My all time favourite sent - all the women across the ages loved this when I wore this to the office.
Only available online due to stores discontinuing this scent many years ago.

funkyfresh
funkyfresh

My absolute favourite ever scent!

myudig
myudig

Somehow, my girlfriend loved to linger me around when I wear this!

8.5/10 - day fragrance

pria_wangi
pria_wangi

This is my FIRST fragrance, and I bought it after get first salary on my first job after graduating. Just a blind buy...
I put my choice just because Hugo Boss had associated with a male, masculine, energy, power and young age.
But when I spray it for first time, it not smell like aqua nor something associated with it (citrus or fruity). The strange smell I think, and that's make me dizzy...
So I give 2nd chance to Element Aqua, but until many spray, I couldn't except the smell at all.
I hate it !!! and keep it for 2 years before my uncle ask it for him.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Great male scent!! - Woody and aromatic (and a little powdery, but surprisingly, fresh) It's sweet and likeable with spearmint, spices and vanilla throughout. But this is not a marine or a watery fragrance, in my opinion it's misleading to have "aqua" in the name. However, this is a nice long lasting scent with good sillage, one of the best Bosses - oh, and a nice bottle too.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

This is, so far, the only fresh scent that's ever worked on me! (I stole it from my stepfather.) A little spicy, a little watery, and very fresh without turning sharp or sour. Excellent!

andy
andy

i have to say this is the BEST fresh scent ive smelled in some time one thing with the hugo boss line is their spicy fresh sophisticated blends that are really well done

excellent scent line much better than D&G, armani and lots of others

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is a really nice (wet)cologne.is that possible? lol

Yana
Yana

I agree, it's very very sexy!!! My husband had it 5-6years ago and I remember and love it ever since. Unforgetable...

Jani
Jani

aromatic,clean,fresh, for every day.

Boss Elements Aqua by Hugo Boss 3.71 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Elements Aqua fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Elements Aqua, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Elements Aqua by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Elements Aqua by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.