Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Boss In Motion Blue Hugo Boss for men

Boss In Motion Blue Hugo Boss for men
dislike

Boss In Motion Blue Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss In Motion Blue Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Boss In Motion Blue by Hugo Boss is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Boss In Motion Blue was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are iced lemon, mint, grapefruit and apple; middle notes are nutmeg, jasmine, sage and cardamom; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and teak wood.

Iced Lemon Mint Grapefruit Apple

Nutmeg Jasmine Sage Cardamom

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Teak Wood

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme

Boss In Motion Blue Fragrance Reviews

usas
usas

I wanted to try In Motion Blue for a long time, because I like the work of Gerard Anthony and was curious. In Motion Blue is actually a well crafted fragrance. It starts out citrussy (lemons), but then softens and relaxes out. What remains is a lush, soft, well blended accord that reminds me of l'eau d'Issey pour homme. The Blue edition doesn't have much (anything?) in common with the original In Motion.

"Run of the mill".. Maybe, but quite well done.

7,5/10

مهدی
مهدی

ساله83اومدتوبازارکاره کاره شیک خوشبوییه هرجی میگردم نیستش

braindeadunit
braindeadunit

I like this perfume, but perhaps it's too inoffensive. While it would suit any time of day or event, I never find myself wanting to wear this one and it usually just sits there tucked behind the others in my collection.

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

It's exactly the same fragance of perry ellis man. Inoffensive and normal. An average easytowear scent.

Russian
Russian

I hate it,it disturbs me,but don't know why.It is a try to make something,but it didn't work for my nose.

cpk
cpk

It seems I am the first to comment on it. Not surprised. Not mush too say. Too deep but not mush deapth in it...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss In Motion Blue by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss In Motion Blue by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Clinique Clinique Happy Chanel Allure Homme Sport Dolce&Gabbana D&G Masculine Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Hugo Boss Hugo Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Burberry London for Men Chanel Allure Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Burberry Burberry Men Escada Escada Sentiment pour Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Hugo Boss Hugo XY