Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Boss In Motion Green Hugo Boss for men

Boss In Motion Green Hugo Boss for men
dislike

Boss In Motion Green Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss In Motion Green Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss In Motion Green Hugo Boss for men Pictures

This is a limited edition from 2005. Boss In Motion Green is a fresh woody and energetic fragrance, intended to dynamic self-assured young man.
This new edition is composed around "green" notes with fresh spiciness in the heart and woody notes in the base. The composition opens with fresh mandarin (tangerine), sage and a light accord of cognac. The spicy heart includes cardamom, nutmeg and red pepper. Precious woods (white cedarwood, patchouli and sandalwood) make strong masculine trail.

Mandarin Orange Clary Sage Cognac

Nutmeg Pimento Cardamom

Sandalwood Patchouli Cedar

Paradox Green

Boss In Motion Green Fragrance Reviews

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I love it, and so my familiy does, but besides them, 0 compliments. Not much sillage nor projection. It gets a little salty after a while, maybe better worn in fresh days IMO.

walesman
walesman

Its allright it doesnt last as long on clothes as the original boss in motion quickly goes from orange fragrance.
as soon as i spray i can hardly smell it on my clothes the orignal boss in motion i can remember smelling it on my work clothes the very next day

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I remember as a very nice scent, though it's been a while since I smelt it because it's discontinued, and personally I'm not willing to spend $100+ on what I remember was a cool smell just to be disappointed to realize my nose has changed, especially when the bottle is no doubt up to 7 years old and would have even anywhere in that time. Too many times have I witnessed the decline in a scents appeal and quality of smell, respective to each bottle I buy, because it's been discontinued, and the only stock available could be 5-10 years old by now.
From what I remember, the sage, cognac and sandalwood make perfect sense to me. I remember a warm but fresh spiciness and smack of energetic youth that was so uplifting to wear. The longevity, like with any other boss, wasn't fantastic, but I got 4-6hours of projection.

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

i like the bottle, i like the scent, but didn't last very long....prefer hugo boss bottled than this for the long lasting scent

onlineallday
onlineallday

This is what I imagine the Green Lantern would wear. It is not leafy spring green but it's quite herbal spicy fresh and manly! Unfortunately, it's getting harder to find now.

Happydelight
Happydelight

What an incredible perfume! When i smell it, i plunge into the wonderful world of scents, it magnetizes me so much, that i don't know how to get rid of strong sensations))) I discovered it on my boyfriend 6 years ago, now it's impossible to find ' cause of limited edition! Green flacon looks sophisticated and decorative. I imagine puting these green balls on my New Year tree, it would be so original) As for notes, my nose feels cardamon, sage and sandalwood. It opens like a fresh geen water and then it transfers into the hot, woody one. I observe the game of notes and metamorphose of fragnance from top notes to base.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

Its for sure ill give this one a try!!!!!!!!!

alicektn
alicektn

When I saw this bottle (similar to DKNY's be delicious) in my brothers wardrobe , I expected it to be a fruity scent. I was wrong.It was a quite spicy woodsy fragrance with aquatic undertones.

Once I spritzed that on ,I felt the same vodka notes as in Bvlgari Blv, combined with lavender.Lavender is not listed on the ingredients but I could sense it! Well, that was a lovely opening, although not very original.

After a while I could still smell the lavender (quite faded indeed, it disappeared rather quickly) with a strong combination of pepper and cardamonn. I think this was the best moment of the fragrance as it developed on my skin.

Unfortunately it didn't last very long, as the lavender disappeared completely and gave place to cedarwood.Now I smelled only spices and wood. Not really attractive...The same time an aquatic note appeared that really annoyed me, though it was underlying.

After two hours every note died except that aquatic note. Murphy's law!

Boss In Motion Green by Hugo Boss 4.08 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Green fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Green, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss In Motion Green by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss In Motion Green by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.