Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer Hugo Boss for men

Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer Hugo Boss for men
dislike

tropical

Hugo Boss adds a new fragrance to the Boss In Motion collection in 2011. Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer is an aromatic and invigorating summer cocktail, inspired by the youthful Boss Orange collection. The composition’s opening is extremely cool and fresh due to mint and passion fruit notes. The heart is sharp and spicy with geranium flower, laid on the base made of vetiver grass.

Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer is available as 90 ml Eau de Toilette in a round orange bottle, limited edtion.

Mint Passionfruit

lucaschiang8

I got this today. The passionfruit is fantastic. Absolutely amazing~

Guilherme Fernandes
Guilherme Fernandes

Eu testei este perfume semana passada em uma loja, e foi uma boa surpresa.
Ele se assemelha a 2 perfumes que eu gosto muito.
Boss in Motion Orange tem a saída muito parecida com o CH 212 VIP men- maracujá com hortelã e se torna cítrico suave e levemente amadeirado como o Dior Homme Sport.
Gostei muito, pretendo comprar em breve.

I tested this perfume last week at a store, and It was a good surprise for me.
It looks like to 2 perfumes that I like a lot.
Boss in Motion Orange has the start almost the same as CH 212 VIP men- the passion fruit and the mint. After this, Boss in Motion becomes soft citrous (not heavy) and woody like Dior Homme Sport.
I Liked it so much, I'll buy it soon.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

it s name is orange..etc but no orange note the list above..?

periquito89
periquito89

It is discreet, casual scent. Has a signature tone I get from 2 of the in motions I own (in this case the original and eletric), but I find this more nice. It is fizzy and fruity but not very much. If you didn't tell the note "passionfruit" I wouldn't immediately recognize it. So that is here, and works kinda well.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

If You love passion fruit aroma, this is the ultimate must have for you! There is no other mens fragrance that smells exactly like passion fruit. There is also a hint of mint and typical woody base. Sniffing this makes you feel that you are swimming in icy pool with tropical fruits all over you. Pitty that longesivity is very, very poor.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

This IS interesting :-)
On the opening I was greeted with a familiar, fruit flavored, spearmint that was deathly reminiscent of a toothpaste I used when I was 3-4 years old, I was visiting my cousins who lived a day'n'a'half drive away and were all brushing our teeth before bed. So it doesn't smell like toothpaste, just reminds me of the one we used that night. Amazing how a smell brings back such a miniscure memory.

The development brings the geranium and vetiver to it's woodiest core of the scent and reminds me of Avon True Force, which is a good thing, cus I really like True Force.

Youthful, almost energetic scent.

duckhunt
duckhunt

I got a strong spearmint flavour with this. Will be buying soon and spraying the hell out of it this summer.

piperis
piperis

very very fresh make me feel swimming in a ice fruit pool.The nose its the great master perfumer ILIAS ERMENIDIS

Lance
Lance

Notes seem very nice! I'm very curious how mint and passionfruit combine. The only version that I like is the original Boss in motion, but this version sounds interesting!

Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer by Hugo Boss 3.38 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss In Motion Orange Made For Summer by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Versace Versace Pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Chanel Allure Homme Sport Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Bleu de Chanel Dior Dior Homme Sport Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Lancome Hypnôse Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Giorgio Armani Armani Code Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Carolina Herrera 212 Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Azzaro Chrome