Designers » F-H » « Groups

Boss In Motion White Hugo Boss for men

Boss In Motion White Hugo Boss for men
dislike

cinnamon
Boss In Motion White Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss In Motion White Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss In Motion White Hugo Boss for men Pictures

The house of Hugo Boss has announced a new perfume for men, which will be available in a characteristic ball-shaped flacon. Boss In Motion White is expected on the market by April 2009, in amount of 40ml EDT.

Perfumes from this collection till now:
Boss In Motion
Boss In Motion Black
Boss In Motion Blue
Boss In Motion Edition IV
Boss In Motion Green.

The new Boss In Motion White was announced as a combination of explosive aromas of red orange, basil, saffron, cinnamon, black pepper, and vetiver. The flacon is coloured in white, with a discrete orange stripe. Outer carton is also white, decorated with orange letters. The collection includes 40ml EDT, 90ml EDT, and 150ml shower gel.

Blood Orange Basil

Saffron Cinnamon Pepper

Vetiver

Boss In Motion White Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

For what it's worth it gets the job done. Someone mentioned it had a pineapple note and I noticed for the first time after wearing it about 10 times. It's listed on Basenotes but not here. Citrus based scents hardly ever last more than 4 hours and I would day that this is in the 4 hour range so I won't complain about that. Something in the same range with a little more character would be Lalique White.

BigD
BigD

Love this fragrance! Very nice fresh fruity scent. Citrus notes are so refreshing with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, some lime and grounded with just a light touch of powder scent to ride this one out smoothly.

Edit: Wearing more now, I don't get the powder, but get the pepper and vetiver, which give the citrus notes a nice edge. Having worn this more (got it for Christmas) and since having tried so many fragrances out after joining Fragrantica, this one has moved into the like category for me. Still a nice one though.

I enjoy it better than the original boss in motion, which is also nice, but that one is more orange scent focused. The original has more longevity as well with more of a powdery base, but I don't mind as I am not a heavy scent wearer.

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

Tried a sample of this today, have to say I found it a bit weak, didn't project very well and stayed so close that only occasionally caught a whiff of it. Put the full sample on this morning around 9am (neck, wrists, chest, one spray on undershirt and one spray on my shirt) and by lunchtime was practically disappeared (1pm).

The smell is pleasant thou, its a mellow calm scent.
If the projection and longevity were better would look into getting a bottle in the future, as it stands however there are better scents in this price range that i would recommend.

ithuriel46xy
ithuriel46xy

This one is not bad, but it's not great either. One of those mediocre scents that you can wear while cooking pasta at home.
It is fresh and very unformal, so i wouldnt pick this for serious meetings. His middle name is Casual if you ask me.

the_badger
the_badger

I am conflicted with this one, I really want to love it but it just isn't for me. On any surface, it smells really good. It has a great opening, one of the best I have experienced. It starts off with a blast of fresh, sweet floral scent, really nice. But on my skin, it takes a dark turn and ends up gives off an unpleasant synthetic kind of smell. I think I am done with Boss, I get this synthetic, burnt plastic kind of odor with every Boss perfume I try.

jdawg
jdawg

Not the best, not the worst. Perfect for everyday use.

jts2121
jts2121

It smells amazing! People around me love it. Unfortunately they need to be very close to smell it. My girlfriend's favorite fragrance. She has smelled lots of male fragrances btw.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

STANDING STILL
_______________________________________________________

The first time I smelled this was several years back... and it smelled wonderful. It still does... sporty fresh fragrance, but unfortunately it barely lasts. With this fragrance, Hugo Boss isn't in Motion, but rather standing still.

Overall: It's notes are nothing out of the ordinary and since it doesn't last long... thumbs down.

Longetivity: - 2/10
Sillage: - 1/10

All in all: 1 out of 10 points.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

اگر خواستید لوس بودن و فرش بودن را احساس کنید که یک توپ بو دار برای مورد توجه قرار گرفتن دوستان نزدیک میتوان از این رایحه استفاده کرد.

erkanarda
erkanarda

not liked.very ordinary.of course this is my comment...

Ups925
Ups925

A fresh version of boss in motion. Starts with blood orange and basil, fades to a musk and vetiver. It never really stood out enough for me, and lacked projection. I remember being really excited when this came out since the notes seemed amazing. I was sorely let down. I wore it for about a week and gave up on it. I struggled to find an occasion to wear this. I tried work, school, gym, casual, etc. It didnt really seem to fit anywhere for me. I can see this being good for a guy in his 30s who doesnt like to wear cologne. Smells good, and cleans you up with its light fresh character.

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

a friend gave me from a trip to miami, it's good for office, nothing special, remindes me my childhood

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

got this on my 22nd birthday from my gf..smells grassy tea green, cinnamon woody..got asked by a few people what i was wearing. Longetivity isn't that bad either on my skin. Plus, feels good wearing this.

outofocus
outofocus

At once I remembered the fragances pitched for children in my childhood, its no more complex or refined than that. Another marketing product with the title of a fragance, thats all!

suesue
suesue

My boyfriend uses this in summer - and he's getting so many compliments for it! I also love it. He has been asked by 3 women which scent he is wearing - they want it for their men too. Can't let him got out alone now ;))

Falasca
Falasca

poor flanker, smells kinda cheap.

like some cleaning product

tradicional in motion way much better!

sourservice
sourservice

Nice citrusy scent from top to dried down, fresh, inoffensive, office friendly like most of Hugo Boss fragrances. Yes it is synthetic, but in a good way.

Average longevity and projection. Nice fragrance for office and summer.

coolblues
coolblues

This is a very nice frag. Fresh and light. I always like and collect this kind of scents because here in our country almost all year round is hot, and this kind of frag suits best in our kind of climate.

daniel98
daniel98

i get alot of complements on this one its a light but yet strong smell is delicious!!!

periquito89
periquito89

The two are a kind of light-fresh scents, but what I dislike about L'Eau Par Kenzo Wild I like about Boss White. By no means is a groundbreaking and original scent, as many fresh ones aren't, but I found it right-to-the-point and now I have one that I can use daily without been tired of. I think is correct to say that is somewhat minimalistic, something not typical citric, not typical flowery, not L'Eau(s) Par Kenzo-like, not Tommy-like, not-"lovely"-like, just a medium scent without being anything loud and without having anything that could irritates me. A one that is very close to be the right "simple-flesh" scent to my nose. If the original Boss In Motion and the Eletric version don't mean anything to me, I like this White.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Starts with the citrus burst I expected and holds it all through the drydown.
This In Motion I don't like so much, just seems vethievery ordinary, which is a real turn off with limited edition ranges.
The orange and tangerine worked better on the original.

ryguy17
ryguy17

citrus burst.. i detect an almost 'licoric' note after about 20 min or so.. probably the cinnamon.. not too long lasting, but its good for time its present...

andrevarx
andrevarx

A version of the EDT with more freshness, it actually feels a little more cream or fresh, with a hint of flowers, very nice, I think even higher than the classic Boss In Motion.

You use like Boss In Motion, for output to a nightclub.

Endymion
Endymion

I bought this online very cheap, I was lucky. What I really like is the bottle. It looks very cool, and the its surface is nice to touch. However, the scent itself deserves no attention, fresh, safe and that's all.

mupfl
mupfl

does anybody know the name of the perfumer?

dumalik
dumalik

Nice fresh start turns out to be abit woody, lasts quite long 4hrs max.

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

ok urobian , the perfume is just too bland u know , ya maybe a little fresh but not long lasting and not worth buying in the first place .
it doesnt have any character at all like most hugo boss scents in my opinion , try to look for something else :)

urobian
urobian

im tired of totally subjetive opinions, finished by a " dislike -like".. can someone tell more than this ? what about the fragance?

guest_marine
guest_marine

It smell nice and fresh on my man.
Im addicted to the smell already.
The bottle design is beautiful.
But it is not long lasting.

WoonD
WoonD

wow...
it smell almost the same as BVLGARI AQVA Marine!!!
the only good way is i cant stand the smell after AQVA Marine dry down...
but for Boss in motion white, after dry down it leaving a very fresh citrus scent...

But i really like the outlook of the "white" look pure and white...
like snow ball ^^
very cute round thing ^^

vertigo
vertigo

Very nice crisp citruses and mild spices.
Well composed summer cologne, not aquatic (as they ten to be).
But it doesn't last AT ALL!

Boss In Motion White by Hugo Boss 3.46 out of 5 based on 135 ratings and 31 user reviews

Hugo Boss Boss In Motion White eau de toilette for men 1.4 oz
Hugo Boss In Motion White Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion White Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion White Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion White Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss In Motion White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss In Motion White by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss In Motion White by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.