Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women

Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women
dislike

Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women Videos
Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Intense Hugo Boss for women Pictures

Boss Intense is a warm and sensual fragrance created for women with initiative; she’s in control being strong and feminine at the same time. Vanilla Orchid’s heart note accentuate the warmth and depth of notes in its base; amber and musk. The opening is fresh and transparent with a dash of spice; oxygen accord, kumquat, spices. Heart note is composed of sweet vanilla, jasmine and rose. Base note is warm and sensual leaving a trace of sandalwood, patchouli, musk, amber notes and benzoin resin. This perfume is created by Ursula Wandel in 2003.

Spices Orange Blossom

Vanilla Rose

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition
Christina Aguilera by Night

Boss Intense Fragrance Reviews

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

For me it is warm, sensual, sexy, seductive.. i wear it at night and my husband really likes it..

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's very nice and truly intense, but there's just some masculine about this scent.

Yohji

What a description, LisaMari)

I think I have something to add then

"In the middle of New York's Times Square a white-clad girl clutches her purse and skirt as an uninhibited sailor plants his lips squarely on hers."

That famous over the globe Kiss. The Kiss. Where girl's vanilla/rose lipstick smell is paired with sandal-smell from the lips of that sailor. its HOT. That's why there are spices in Hugo. Boss. Intense

LisaMari
LisaMari

Its just horrid. Cardamom or cumin with some excuse for sweet to mask the badness - just no :(

hnica
hnica

At first I thought "uh, too much spice" - but after 20 minutes it settled down to a warm, pleasant, interesting scent. Since I'm not good at describing notes, I will try to describe the image what this scent evokes: I see a woman wearing this on a rainy, late fall afternoon, while she walks on an old cobblestone street, in her beige trench coat. Feminine and mysterious - however I wouldn't call it sexy. Great one!

Yohji

Why people comment that it is "heavy or sexy"? Or for winter or for evening....
Maybe "one of those things"))

To me its great all year round, all day round, not heavy(at least my beloved "Poeme", "Shalimar" and "Organza" much "heavier")

It is happy feminine smell for all ages, which goes well with any other aroma on the top, on me - warm spicy amber and delicious hint of berries, sandalwood, a bit of orange zest - great for office on my opinion as you feel relaxed, organised and confident in it.
Also it reminds me smell of old times luxury lipsticks
ingredients blended really well, where one note noticed but not overpowering another one.

Going to get it again

mp2491
mp2491

I love this scent! It is so sexy, dark and seductive. I also think it is definitely a wearable scent at work, atleast for me. Love the way this smells!

kattleia
kattleia

i'm in love with this fragrance! ..very sexy, elegant and captivating... works well on cold seasons or night outs =)

beatrix75
beatrix75

tis is my best friends signature frag,on her smell gorgeous and sporty too yes sporty but in a good way like she is an elegant sporty women !its smell wonderful expensive and varm spice, actualy i love all hugo boss perfume but tis one its divine!!

ThePerfectPink
ThePerfectPink

Definitely a sensual scent. Reminds me of friends and fun and love. Attention catcher, something you'd wear on a date just because it leaves you feeling strong, sexy and confident. I keep buying this though I tend to use it less nowadays only for special occasions. I just cant see it being used during the day.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Boss Intense, magnificent perfume even more better than I expected. It is deep and fresh at the same time. Perfect for all seasons and much nicer than deep red which is more lemony. It is very long lasting with perfect and noticeable sillage. The spice notes are so wonderfully blended with the orange blossom and the result at the end is superb. High class perfume with a very distinguished bottle. I was very pleased with my choice. Try it.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

After using Deep Red by Hugo Boss for many years my next in line was Intense. I think they are somewhat similar or at least follow the same direction, only this is one is more spicy and i would say more sensual.

As usual, i over used this one as well and now i cant go back to it. I always do this! LOL I find a new perfume...i fall madly in love with it... buy it over and over and over again... till i just cant smell it on myself anymore and then i usually end up falling in love with a new one.

Annnnnnd... the vicious cycle continues! Ha ha ha...

I have promised myself that i will stop doing that...and i'm really giving it my all =)

louisakoay
louisakoay

How can I find other perfume with the similar ingredients as Intense?

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

My skin really loves Intense. It seems to bloom and go stronger with every moment i wear it. Unfortunately there is no wow factor, the scent reminds me of Christina Aquilera By Night. They both have artificial, plastic kind of vanilla. I get deja-vu, like i know it already. Nothing spicy here only orange blossom with loads of vanilla. Nicely composed but slightly boring. Staying power very good.

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

This was a blind buy, luckily not terribly expensive, from EBay and one I am not keen on. To me, this has that hated 'hair oil' tang that I really loathe. I wonder if it is the sandalwood which is an essential oil I dislike on me, as I find it very sickly.

I suppose I can manage to use it, just about, as a day perfume, but I would never buy it again. To me, these kinds of things are much more appropriately used as After Shave for men and don't smell at all like my idea of perfume, and, of course the thing lasts all day!
Lesson, don't go for blind buys I guess

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

I love this scent. Very sexy and elegent. This perfumes remind me to my friend. She always to wear it..I hope I get it.

Jonayla
Jonayla

One of my favorites from Hugo Boss, like Deep red, this sweet and dark. I just love it. What I can smell the most is vanilla what I love. There is hint of rose too and amber make it so warm. I use it winter and autumn. It last my skin about 6 hours. Highly recommend!

reemi
reemi

I love this scent but i hate that its not long lasting :(

roses&violets
roses&violets

I'm not quite confirmed to this fragrance. On my skin it's definitely woody, sharp, masculine. That sharp note reminds me a bit of Herve Leger Femme, but the scent by Avon has also some softness, sensuality in it, which I cannot feel in Intense. I don't dislike this one, but I'd rather stay with my 2ml vial sample and won't buy a full bottle.

Juliana6

After having and wearing it for quite a long time, I realized that I have to be in mood for this fragrance to enjoy it completely.
It's dark, sensual vanilla, wrapping me warmly and seducing people around me. And yes, it's has some kind of masculine edge. It's like a woman wearing an uniform and of course, still being attractive and sexy. It's strong (for me -really intense, if I use more than 1 spritz, it can cause a headache.
Perfect for evening wear.

Hawra
Hawra

Very sexy, seductive and strong! It's best suited in the evening.

metallarissa
metallarissa

I bought a collection of test vials, and this scent happened to be one in the mix. I fell in love with it at first smell, and immediately smelled the warmth of the amber along with a subtle sweetness. I soon bought a bottle online.
The scent is warm, sexy, romantic, and inviting, and is distinctly feminine, in my opinion. I think it was marketed for women with an edge, but I think the scent does not fit that profile at all; it's soft and sexy.

I don't particularly smell much difference between the top notes and the middle and bottom notes, though, because the amber comes through the whole time. I don't smell any woody notes on my skin, so basically for 4-6 hours I smell a warm, sweet amber scent on my skin.

However, there is one major drawback:
The scent is not nearly as "intense" as one would expect. In fact, you can't smell it unless you are about 6 inches away from it or less. Why label a scent as intense and then make it too subtle to be noticed by others?

larali
larali

Interesting, to me it smells like a masculine fragrance. The vanilla and spices are pretty deep. I can't decide whether it is a romantic or sporty fragrance. Either way, I am enjoying the wear today, and it's "intense" enough to keep me alert and focused on my tasks. :)

Edit: This has become my power frag, getting stuff done frag. It works well for that!

bekonowypasztet
bekonowypasztet

I have read a lot of reviews so I suspected really femine and sexy scent. Unfortunately on me Intense stinks like old, cheap and off 'perfume'. It may be caused by spices - it's the only ingredient I can smell. Exceptionally vapid spices, I must admit.
PS: I tested a new, fresh sample.

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

it is a super sexy fragrance. my wife has it. and one of my felmale collegue told me this fragrance is for alluring men. it does capture my nose every time. Musky, Sweet, floral, not spicy for my nose,but seductive enough. this is the only fragrance under Boss I like. Unfortunately it is discontinued in my country.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I LOVE THIS SCENT !

It's a veeeery "oriental" , deep , sexy and s musky scent .

A night-time perfume that makes everyone curious about what scent you're wearing . It's not very "well-known" and I THINK IT'S GOOD , so you can still feel a bit unique when you wear it . I used to wear it a lot back in 2003-2004 but now I'm getting back to it again .

Beaaaautiful , good job H.Boss !

Whit
Whit

Well, this was a blind buy for me and while I like it, I don't think I'm going to keep it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice scent; I think it smells like a cross between Deep Red and Hidden Fantasy, but to me, it smells just a little too similar to the former, which I already own. It's not intense at all, as the name suggests, but it is sexy and soft so it would be perfect for those intimate moments with someone. Also, the longevity is much to be desired; it lasted about a couple hours and now I can barely smell it. :( Overall, not bad, but not what I was expecting either.

hollyms
hollyms

Smells sexy and delicious. Like a really seductive, classy woman. But it is not intense at all. Doesn't last long :(

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

this was just givin to me,
and I gotta say im not a die hard fan but it isnt bad
I swear it smells exaclty like Christmas oranges
it has that tang to it, ill have to give it a go in winter fall but cant use it right now

zane-zane
zane-zane

This is the kind of perfume I wear to evening party. It is very noticeable and sweet. The perfume reminds me of cinnamon and vanilla. It has powdery sense. I would like to buy it again for the winter. It reminds me a little bit of Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Mmmmmmm...I love spice, and Boss Intense has plenty of rich spice to fill up your senses.
The spices continue from start to finish, and this fragrance doesn't change too much as you wear it.
There is a very light fruity note, but the prevelant notes on me are the florals (jasmine & rose) and those delightfully rich spices (mostly sandalwood & benzoin) with a touch of patchouli, and the slight sweet vanilla note.
Sillage is great, and longevity is several hours.
This is a rich sweet scent that adds femininity to any ensemble you choose to wear.

blueberry
blueberry

Is INTENSE in the name some kind of a joke? OK, it does last some time, but it is not anything out of the ordinary in terms of fragrance duration or intensity.

It is a fresh spicy floral fragrance, that is not SEXY in the least to my nose, but rather everyday go-to and run your errands scent.

Apart from the name inappropriateness, I have 2 further reservations as to the concoction itself:
1) At first I get an unpleasant alcohol blow, which flares my nostrils in mortification. Once it evaporates within seconds, then the spices and distinct orange blossom and rose with sandalwood support arrive, mingling and dancing alternately.
2) I do not know why but overall this perfume smells cheap and generic on me, this must have to do with my skin which clearly seems to fight with this perfume.

Do test before you buy - the majority of raving reviews may be misleading.

Bhuvana.Balan
Bhuvana.Balan

This used to be my signature evening wear perfume, but I seem to not use it too much these days... Also, vanilla fragrance and I don't get along so well anymore! But I used to love it at one point and got a lot of compliments every time I wore it... It is definitely not an everyday perfume, but good to have a small bottle of it... I prefer Versace's crystal noir to Hugo boss intense these days...

dana.kalnina
dana.kalnina

I don't understand why it smells so masculine on me :( On my skin it looses any floral, spicy or vanilla note. Only plain wood with some citruss. Like man's eau de Cologne.

ivanda
ivanda

Sexy scent, strong, a little bit masculine, but with hint of deep sweetness. Long lasting, had a lot of compliments every time i wore it. Fragrance for evening with lover, very seductive scent. Black and red are perfect colors for this one.

katemccomb
katemccomb

When I tested this perfume in the shop it smelt like heaven..people were saying you smell wonderful..So I had to buy it so disapointed it only lasts 5 mins and nothing. Hugo Boss needs to improve this stronger more lasting and I would be very happy then

Olefact
Olefact

There's a scene in the movie Lust;Caution where two partisans meet over tea in a rustic café. What with the small windows, heavy woodwork, and overcast sky this would have been the perfect perfume for that occasion.

The perfume is a seductive one and lends an air of mystery. Sweetly rich not heavy, its sweetness comes from the ripeness of the kumquat which in my metaphoric mind represents the readiness of the woman wearing it: it's a mating-call scent. It's a scent that incites a reveling in and submission to the flesh. This is one of those you linger in.

It's a quintessentially oriental fragrance; think Southern China, not India.

It's a fragrance that thrives on heat and may just lead you to create the heat conducive to its power.

When to wear:

The warm earthy tones of Fall make me believe it would be a good choice for
that season. I don't see it as a Winter scent, nothing cozy about (don't imagine yourself roasting chestnuts on an open fire, or sipping eggnog with this one on). Nor is there anything sterile, bare - connotations of winter- or pure about it that would represent Winter itself.

Summed up...
As I said, this is very much a scent of particular region, even a particular time. It's too complex to be provincial; it's classical composition gives it an almost retro feel. Wood, Kumquat, Amber, and Vanilla are the major players
in this enticing number.

madabrata
madabrata

i dont understand why it smells so cheap on me. maybe my skin have no chemistry with rose. it's like my boss perfume's signature. and i hate it. T_T

sorry, but it's not my cup of tea.

Congeniality
Congeniality

Dislike it. Very strong, heady in a bad sense. I do not recommending it to no one. The good thing is only the model-girl of it. Very beautiful.

Juliana6

It's MY perfume for winter! Warm, modern and strong! Not for a young girl, it's for a woman who knows what she wants, sensual, mysterious and long lasting. I wear it when I want to be confident and ready to any challenge. Sometimes I think it protects me-the mixture of spices and vanilla makes the scent deep and intensive.
It's a bit masculine but it's just to underline the character of the scent. I adore!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fruity scent which is a good all rounder

0-30 Mins- Oranges, similar to Hugo Boss Homme but has stickiness, could be unisex, but not really fair to say it is what most would consider as masculine

30 mins - 3 Hours - Ok projection, decent enough smell, does not fill the room, but you get a waft of it every now and then

3 Hours - 6 Hours - Projection gone, very close to skin, the longer the drydown, the more femine it becomes. After 6 hours it has nearly gone but it is a soft, nice, unassuming very feminine floral scent and this is the best bit

Not sexy for me as a man, but I can see other men linking this, as it is not different enough for my taste

Safe bet if you haven't worked out what you want and start with this

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Spices, orange blossom and warm amber...
Exceptionally sensual, sexy and seductive. I get tons of compliments when wearing it. I prefer to wear it in winter, although wearing it at summer evenings will be equally acceptable.
Intense is the only Hugo Boss fragrance I have tried so far. Intense has great quality in terms of both, staying power and silage. I only have to reapply every 6-7 hours which is quite acceptable.
Intense will superbly coordinate sexy lingerie - it gets my man purrrring.
In my opinion, this is the very idea of a sexual fragrance, deserving the ''Sexual'' name far better than Michel Germain's signature fragrance.

tmy
tmy

Now i have this one, and i not like it so much...it's too ''Bossy'' this is the best way to describe it, or ''sexy'' . ..it's wearable... but if you have something else :)) wear that . This is more for winter..autumn..

gracious
gracious

I prefer deep red.For me it is much better!!!

sulfurin
sulfurin

It doesn't fit me.I think it has masculine smell.
I don't like it

dadulka82
dadulka82

had it and didnt like it
love Deep Red though...

marie82
marie82

love this fragrance. in my opinion it's better than Deep Red but I've heard Intense has been discontinued, can anyone confirm this? I hope it hasn't cos this smell is gorgeous. I'm surprised a lot of people have said that is strong because I don't like strong perfumes and this is just about right, not too strong and not too weak. Sensual, sexy, feminine.

isi
isi

Es un aroma fuerte, oscuro, pesado, con personalidad e intenso. No le queda bien a todo el mundo.

Is a strong aroma, dark, heavy, and intense personality. Does not fit everyone

kimberly
kimberly

I smelled this one, gave it a chance and would not recommend it to anyone that wants to smell feminine. I think it is more of a unisex type fragrance.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Hot & Spicy, deeply creamy, very HEAVY perfume. I only wear it for nights on the town. The combination of orange blossom and rose with vanilla and sandalwood is very enticing, and I feel seductive and intriguing when I wear this. I must admit, though...If I hadn't purchased it un-sniffed, this wouldn't have come home with me. It's really a special-occasion fragrance, and I tend not to spend money on things I won't get plenty of use out of.

ravynkat
ravynkat

dark, sophisticated, sexy, alluring, dominant - yup, this is was my signature scent for a while. it is definitely for the fall/winter season and for nights out. lasts long and is not overbearing at all. on me, it smells like vanilla and amber with some sandalwood and very, very faint musk. gorgeous! intense is a little sweet, spicy and a little woody.

yaya5
yaya5

The opening, and what it smells like from the bottle are very diffrent from what it quickly settles down to on the skin.
It smells very similar to hugo boss deep red, but less exciting and has more creamy vanilla. It's nice, but since I already have deep red, I'll stick with that one because I find it alot sexier due to the ginger.

guest_guest999
guest_guest999

as much I like dark and heavy fragrances, this is toooo heavy - gave me headache.
Spices and patchouli, with a hint of sandalwood, very masculine combo for my nose.
Maybe that's why I gave it to my husband and he was happy about that:D Honestly, it smells much better and appropriate on him than on me.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Hugo Boss Intense for me is a modern, young perfume that can be used all year and in almost all occasions.
In my skin, this perfume opens with a blast of red spices and vanilla (yes on the top). This few moments are amazing and strong and that is the moment when I love the perfume. After a while HB Intense softens to rosy/jasmine sweetyspicy (everyting incredibly soft) that in a certain way is dissapointing. The drydown is a musky skin scent that is not particulary unique at all.
As all HBoss fragrances, Intense is really easy too wear. Its perferct for jeans and tshirt as for a suit. Actually this perfume is so easy going that it can be unisex actually :)
Do I love it? Well no, but I like his simple easy beauty,is an american scent. Its the perfect perfume to wear when you dont know what to putt on, and in my opinion the best thing of intense is that its completly versatil, because I can wear it at work and also in a night out, and nowadays that its absolutly important I believe.
Once again Hugo Boss did a good job.
6.5/10

This is currently my bed-time scent. It's not something I'd probably wear out, however its clean woodsiness is very soothing on a cold Winter's night under the blankets.

Boss Intense has an almost masculine feel to it. Not that it bothers me, I gender bend fragrances all the time. Some people refer to Boss Intense as being similar to Deep Red, also by Hugo Boss. I own both, and while I see the similarities, Deep Red is much sweeter and more tasty.

Vanilla does feature in this fragrance, however it's not sugary or particularly feminine. This fragrance has an odd bite to it, being rather bold and resinous in a way.

I feel powerful when I wear this fragrance, hence the reason why I recommend this fragrance for the tom-boys and those dominating types of women.

Boss Intense was a gift given to me by a friend, and even though it doesn't strike me as something particularly me, I will use the bottle up until the last drop.

This fragrance can be overpowering at times, and has a habit of sticking to fabric, especially my sheets. This fragrance really has to be applied lightly for it to be appreciated.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Boss intense is my new love.. I realized I wanna add to my collection something woody& sensual so this was exactly what I'm searching for.
It does smell so sexy, in a way you would wear it with a little black dress, high heals strappy sandals, hair down & ready for a latin dance :)
Although this is the mood it puts me in, I'd love to wear to to work , out with the girls & of course if I'm feeling romantic.It's something that makes you feel sexy in a glance.
I'm so glad to add it to my collection :)

mery09
mery09

I really like this one,warm,sensual,elegant,on me it has a good staying power,perfect for evening.

Chrissie8809
Chrissie8809

I have a bottle of this, although i've only used it a handful of time. It's a very smooth, warm & sexy scent, perfect for evening wear.
It's got great lasting power too, & the dry down is beautiful!

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A warm and charming scent that will make any girl feel sexy and reserved. This perfume is warm, lightly spiced and smooth. Sexy!

geegee
geegee

Tried this at the weekend, what a fabulous smell.

Warm, rich & opulent. I can really smell the amber in this & even though it is spicy the vanilla 'calms' it down into a warm glowing aroma.

This is one to wear in the Scottish highlands in front of a roaring fire snuggled up to your man drinking a wee dram of Balvenie.

Top class perfume for a top class lady.

So often fragrances that feature vanilla or patchouli end up being totally dominated by that note. Not so with BOSS INTENSE, which offers a harmonious mingling of both, along with amber, wood, and rose.

Contrary to its name, BOSS INTENSE is a calming, soothing, comforting oriental woody scent, a skillfully composed blend of several strong notes that play off one another beautifully so as to permit each to shine through, forming an almost atman-like synthetic unity.

When I think of "intense," perfumes such as L'HEURE BLEUE or JOY come to mind. Comparatively speaking, BOSS INTENSE might seem insipid. But, setting my quibbles with the name aside, BI is a pleasing composition that should be welcomed by those who appreciate both patchouli and vanilla but prefer not to be assaulted by them in the manner of the blunt instrument that some orientals of late have become.

BOSS INTENSE is relatively linear on my skin. The staying power is acceptable, and the sillage unexceptional. But I like it a lot and find it perfect for a cold winter's night along with cashmere sweaters and hot tea.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Warm, sensual and deep, the first spray of Intense is intoxicating for me. I smell the rose notes, the spices and a deep, salty musk. Mmm, sexy.

The green notes lift off the skin after the first ten or fifteen minutes, brightening the scent, while the saltiness of the musk gives it a slightly oceanic feel.

In the dry down, the vanilla and musk layer in warmth, and the patchouli and sandalwood give the scent an earthy, woody accord that's comforting and clean. What a deliciously balanced blend of base notes.

Intense is a fantastic perfume. This could easily become one of my favorites. After just one test, I'm already longing for a full bottle.

Natalya
Natalya

I do not like this perfume at all,it's very heavy on me.I can describe this scent as "sexy".It is smells pretty good though after I take a shower and spray a little bit on wet hair.So be aware it is Intense:)

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

sexy , sensual , seductive and hot would be undermining this damn gorgeous smell ! it is amazing , very mysterious , light powdery , very light flowers , vanilla with a very dominant note of sexiness !!!!!sensual to great lengths and the seductive power is unbelievable. im testing some female perfumes to buy for a female friend with me in college and its one of the best i have tried . it captured me in seconds . a magnificent hot pick

zvoncica
zvoncica

Intense is probably the longest lasting Boss perfume I tried. The red-black bottle implicates that this is rather strong and sweet perfume. And it is.

Flowers are not really pronounced, they are soft and immerged in vanila and powder. Spices are more vivid at the start, later entire layerings of the scent acquire dusty mark. This is a good choice for a winter wear, warm and sensual as most orientals are. Intense is as name says mighty, potent and powerful.

Still I find him lacking something and cant point out what could that be.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

The name fit it like a glove, what a plesant,strong perfume. I can imagine wearing this in the office, but precaucion, this is only for a confident woman in charge of her own life. It makes a life statement about being your own boss.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

its wayyyyy tooo unisex for a feminine perfume...yeah it has a heavy mysterious scent but i could easily smell this on a guy's neck...so its not an ideal feminine perfume...i actually prefer this as a masculin scent! xo xo

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

I ADORE this perfume. It smells so teribly good. It s such a compact, well structured smell. I feel very confident when wearing this.

EvelynDFrech
EvelynDFrech

What can I say. It was mine for a few years and I liked it a lot. It's sexy no doubt. It's a shame the bottle is not so nice, nothing wrong with the colors, but for a modern/futuristic feeling, ok..

vdxl
vdxl

It is sexy, but somehow inspired by Samsara de Guerlain and Xeryus Rouge de Givenchy. Good, but definitely a men's version would be welcomed. Soul does not represent a sexy pair to this one, it is far too serious and smoky.

this is very different from most of Hugo Boss perfumes and I definitely agree with people who have called it "sexy".that's the best word to describe it.
it's woody and spicy but surprisingly it's still light and not powdery.
I know there isn't much similarity with this one and burberry brit,but I found it's a bit like brit when it remains on skin for 2 hours.maybe it's because of vanilla.
the good point about it is that is not something you find in every other perfume easily.it's much more sophisticated than most of others in the store.
I think people who call "deep red" the sexiest perfume by the house,should try this sensual fragrance.
if I go buy a woody fragrance,this would be my first choice.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Definitively, I adore this perfume!
It is involving, sensual and the smell is wonderful!
The bottle is beautiful and attractive. And, its lasting is excellent, what it is a miracle being about an Hugo Boss.

noharadwan
noharadwan

this is very sexy , i love intense alot , i had it twice and ready to buy a third bottle ,very feminine ,special and elegant

jaz2902
jaz2902

i love this perfume - so rich & sexy, but not over-powering. great for an evening out.

menaman
menaman

this perfume smells good, and i only use it for a big occasion-because the smell is so strong and sexy...

perryforever
perryforever

one of my very favourites. Had this scent as part of my wardrobe since it was launched - love at first smell. I wear it for nights out and I have had quite a few compliments when wearing it. Been told I smell gorgeous. I wear it if I'm feeling daring and sexy as the red bottle suits my fiesty mood. Long live this fragrance.

Pastella
Pastella

Boss Intense (for women) are some of my favorites! Good sensual fragrance!

cris-gabi
cris-gabi

One of my all time favourite. I really love this perfume.

solvente
solvente

it's somehow dusty, but very nice. i wore it during the summer but it's more suitable for the colder days.

nezzabel
nezzabel

one of my all time favourites!
it's sexy and makes you feel powerful!
very long lasting on my skin, i allways get compliments when i wear it... men just love this! Definitely atract male attention!
It's an HOT fragrance!

guest_missy
guest_missy

i really love this perfume!gets lots of compliments from male and female collegues!even tried at night for a date! and the guy was drooling !

Boss Intense by Hugo Boss 3.80 out of 5 based on 566 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Intense by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Intense by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.