Designers » F-H » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Hugo Boss for women

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Hugo Boss for women
dislike

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Hugo Boss for women Pictures

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition by Hugo Boss is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Boss Intense Shimmer Edition was launched in 2004. middle notes are jasmine, turkish rose and vanilla; base notes are amber, sandalwood, patchouli and styrax.

Jasmine Turkish Rose Vanilla

Amber Sandalwood Patchouli Styrax

Boss Intense

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition Fragrance Reviews

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

It's taken me several wearings to grow into this and I still would not say it is anywhere near my favourite perfume. On first two or three wearings I was put off by a very strong undertone that is reminiscent of Male Aftershave, a note that reminds me of hair oil, which I really hate.
On further wearings, this is still there, and I still dislike it, but I've grown to enjoy the strong spicy elements which just about make it acceptable.
I shall use it, but I cannot say I really enjoy it, and basically, it isn't really my type of perfume. To me, there is something quite male about it and this is just not my scene. I think if the strong and enjoyable spicy notes were balanced better by fruit or flowers it would be much better. Maybe Boss should stick to making aftershave. Shame really.

oraib
oraib

Its been in my perfume drawer for ages, but still cant use, cloged nozel, although its a great perfume that I really like, bit heavy but its a night kind a perfume

hazycat
hazycat

I love this, I have the Hugo Boss Intense one but I prefer this. :) Plus, I didnt find the shimmer clogging up the nozzle. But thats just me.

jinjun
jinjun

Had it ~6 years ago, bought it because I liked the bottle. Very strong, recognizable and not a 'feel good' scent. I agree with Kimbo - the shimmer did get stuck in the spray and made it hard to use every time. Also, I filled my atomizer once with it for travelling, I still have that atomizer and it still smells of this fragrance a lot! I tried washing it with all kinds of detergents and soaps during the years, but it never fades. It is unbelievable. Wasn't a great buy for me.

goddessella
goddessella

this was gifted to me 2 christmases ago.. i think. i use it more as a subtle body shimmer then perfume. great for photo ops.

Kimbo
Kimbo

The spray gets clogged up with the sparkles in it!!!...Shame...

Boss Intense Shimmer Edition by Hugo Boss 4.03 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Intense Shimmer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Intense Shimmer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Intense Shimmer Edition by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Intense Shimmer Edition by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugo Boss Deep Red Hugo Boss Boss Intense Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Lacoste Touch of Pink Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Escada Escada Magnetism Givenchy Very Irresistible Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein Truth Giorgio Armani Sensi Hugo Boss Femme Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Britney Spears Fantasy Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Cacharel Noa Hugo Boss Boss Orange Hugo Boss Essence de Femme