Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women

Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women
dislike

Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Videos
Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures

BOSS Nuit Pour Femme, the new women's fragrance from Hugo Boss, is inspired by the eternal elegance of little black dresses and confidence that it gives to women. The perfume is created to complete the sophisticated smartness of a woman before her evening out.

The fragrance begins with modern, elegant and fresh sparkling notes of aldehydes and peach. The heart radiates feminine white flowers, jasmine and sensual violet. The base consists of crystalline moss and creamy sandalwood.

The face of the perfume is actress Gwyneth Paltrow. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum, along with 200 ml body lotion and 200 ml shower gel. Boss Nuit Pour Femme was launched in 2012.

Peach Aldehydes

Boss Nuit Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

verysherry
verysherry

bOss nUIt

Well maybe what Boss thought was not a passionate heady night but a lakeside moonlight romantic yet soft night and a soft statement. This is neither a sillage bomb nor a party animal statement. This nuit is for the soft nights which you just want to cruise by and not fly.

Notes are powdery and yes aptly white floral. Jasmine goes and Violet stays and Peach is almost negligible on me. I feel woody and warm so not a summer perfume at all.

Drydown is still powdery but aldehydic now after 3 hours.

I believe your decision should lie in the feel the scent of a perfume gives you than anything in choosing what to wear where or just drop in a private message and i can maybe help!

Sillage: 6/10
Fragrance: 8/10
Longevity : 3 hours (30 degree Celsius)

Value for Money : 6/10

Stay Fragrant Forever!

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

I have to agree with atiet97, this is such a 'safe' and unassuming fragrance. When I first tried it I had trouble with it being regarded as a 'night' fragrance in any way, usually associating the term with a deeper, more sensual and daring set of notes. I honestly had to say it was more suited to a day wear fragrance with the lighter peach notes- making it more delicate and refreshing. The introduction of the JOUR to follow made this combination even more poorly named as the JOUR reminded me of a headier, white wine... MUCH more suited to an evening out! Still, neither of these fragrances require much contemplation... easy, safe and the only daring decision involved is whether you prefer wearing a cheap white wine or a rusting tin of peaches!

Janey1966
Janey1966

I have a small sample vial of this fragrance and the smell is so subtle I can hardly tell what is in it. Perhaps that's a good thing although I do prefer the stronger scents such as Calvin Klein's Obsession, for example. However, for a night out (and I've just purchased a 50ml bottle of Boss Nuit online, plus shower gel from the other day) I think this fragrance will be fine as I don't want to make people feel sick. For a safe bet, go for this but if you want stronger, go for Chanel Coco Noir which is stunning but way too expensive for me!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I bought this at an airport duty free on a whim. I was a bad girl and didn't do my pre-shop research on this site and then I was rushed to buy something before I had to board my plane. This scent seemed the least worst of a bunch that I tried on in the store. I do quite like it, still..and it's been over a week since I purchased it. I even received a compliment from a waitress who wanted to know the name of my perfume. I don't really think of this as a night perfume, I wear it during the day. I find it too light for evening wear. I was surprised at the peach since I can't smell any. All I get is the sandalwood and white flowers. Like others here, I do wish it had longer longevity and sillage. I will do my homework next time I'm out shopping for perfumes!

ShroomRavioli
ShroomRavioli

I'm always shocked by how well the actresses represent the perfume they're selling. This scent IS Gwyneth Paltrow. It's delicate, flowery, fruity, soft and feminine and definitely sexy.

Shwets
Shwets

Very refreshing perfume like its been described as champagne and peaches. Funnily enough it resembles skin musk oil in the dry down so I never thought I would have sandalwood scent in the end and it was masculine smelling on me. I prefer the starting and middle notes. Nuit is very classy smelling but too light for me.

atiet97
atiet97

Pale...pale...pale, like the model (which I'm not fond of but matched the image). Boss Nuit Pour Femme is very Boss, calm & safe fragrance. All about white flower with violet and peach/ pear (I'm kinda sure its pear) with the closing or finishing touch of woods. Almost soapy, very versatile, all-day kind of fragrance, but could also works for a nightout (cozy/ informal activities, not like a gala or something formal). A bit boring for some who are daring and adventurous, but might be usefull for those who seeks calmness/ tranquility in a perfume.

lusilva
lusilva

Great scent, but nothing special is a green floral, in the same style of Eau d'Eden, Beauty Elizabeth arden.

amelie
amelie

Bottle (30ml) in reality looks like L'oreal's foundation with cheap plastic cap. Still smells pleasant to me, not the kind of perfume I'd buy among so many gems. I was expecting some dark dangerous elixir, looking at the bottle lol.

In mood
In mood

I don't understand why this perfume is in a black bottle. It is a fresh, young and girly scent. Smells mostly like peaches and sandalwood to me. I don't smell any moss or aldehydes in this one. Nice everyday perfume.

The scent wasn't bad when I tested it, but the problem is, it has poor longevity. Compared to the Boss Jour it is much much weaker.
Also, it's too weak to be an evening scent. Even the composition of notes doesn't seem to be right for the night time. I think sandalwood tries to make it seem like an evening scent, but it's not enough.
I am afraid, this one is not worth the money.

mashry68
mashry68

i love it ..just if stays longer.. i have to respray every hour.. sad about that

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

Cooly elegant, light and feminine. A clean, unfussy scent which suits me to a 't'. I could happily wear this for an evening out with company without feeling like there was a battle of the perfumes going on.

Boss Nuit Pour Femme is one of a small number of fragrances in my wardrobe which include peach as a major player. I suspect I have difficulty smelling peach as I can't consistently smell it, but it's the combination of notes that I love. On my skin the jasmine and sandalwood are the stand-outs.

"Nuit" or not, I find this very appealing. Thanks Lavallectra for the sample.

danda74
danda74

Clean smell, not for night at all. When it dries out it remembers me of Cerruti 1881

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

Avon,s version smells less synthetic and more complex, plus I can smell the ginger and I love ginger in perfume especially when it's used in a feminine manner. I think boss should have made a rose nuit version aith ginger and cinnamon

Juliana6
Juliana6

I've been wearing this scent for three days and I still can't understand why it's called "Nuit" (night). Could it be because of that black and classy bottle? :)
To me it's fresh (instead of aldehydes and peach I smell the pier) white flower scent.
White floral, crisp, fresh. The violet is updated and bright here but it disappears quite quickly behind the strong sandalwood's back. The wood notes are very beautiful. I really appreciate the moss and the sandalwood mixture which makes the drydown of this scent sensual and warm. Office safe,fresh and feminine but also quite generic.
It's a nice scent, but not the one and only.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

so where's the perfume i do not smell anything ,better to use a good bathfoam than this

crescentsho
crescentsho

fresh and pretty. it's not a 'night' fragrance.nothing deep and warm. nice but nothing special.moderate longevity.

sistercurare
sistercurare

This perfume has become my chicken soup. I mean comfort food...hehe...perfume. Non offensive, not edgy, not dull, but really nothing special. I won this bottle on a magazine competition, so I have no idea what my expectations would be like if I had to pay $$$ for it. I work in a very small office and I really have to be very cautious about my perfumes, so this is great for that purpose. Office wear ? sure Worth the money? hm Long lasting? NO

lollsazz
lollsazz

This is pleasant in the beginning: kinda fresh, a little flowery and a little spicy, but it disappears quite fast, leaving behind some kind of spicy smell, but it's not an interesting spice :/ If you want this to last, you need to spray it on your clothes. I don't hate it - I don't find it unpleasant at any point - it's soft and nice, it's just not very special. I would expect an evening perfume to be a little louder, but this is totally office-friendly. It's a perfume for those that hate to be overdone and only want a light scent on them, without caring about finding anything "signature worthy". You won't need to think about over-spraying or annoying yourself or others with this scent.

c-hope2
c-hope2

Boss Nuit is very synthetic and overpriced perfume. Cheap fragrance like Dana & Revlon are more classy and has more grade than that plain scent by Hugo Boss. It's the opposite of elegance. And the spot with that frozen face with flat hair is simply pathetic. It's the pure scorn of customers!!

amapola09
amapola09

This smells just like my 3€ body lotion, but its good, I like the clean powdery smell it leaves on my skin ;) The only con is the price, I'm pretty sure you can find similar fragrances for much less. I prefer Jour, whithout any doubt!

Siv55
Siv55

Soft, sophisticated, cleanly warm and with just a little hint of fruit. Others have criticised it for being a bit generic but personally that's what I like about it. It's not difficult, it's just nice. Really nice. Theres not too much of anything. It's sweet without cloying which makes it ageless. This will take you from day to evening. I found it lasted about 5 hours and didn't change a whole lot along the way. The more I smell this the more I like it. The bottle seems a bit dark for the contents and the name Nuit implies something a bit heavier. Perhaps that's why so many seem disappointed with it. Don't be horrid to it just because it's nice! And don't be nasty to Gwyneth just because she wants us to eat more raw kale. She means well.

pink and pink
pink and pink

What a soft smell! I can wear it both day and night because of sandalwood. Peach, white flowers and sandalwood are great. This is my favourite. Gwyneth Paltrow is right person for this scent, we were born on the same day :)

Subtle fragrance, quite rare feature for an evening one. Very classy, elegant, would go well with classical evening dress. It is a perfect choice for a woman who does not cry for attention. Sometimes it is not neccessary to shout 'look at me!'. Elegant beauty is visible enough.

outofocus
outofocus

Totally agree with the bashing comments on this perfume. I saw GP in the advertisement and thought, this must be interesting... and when I sniffed it it was so generic that dissappointment was twice as hard!

Iris_it
Iris_it

Smelled and forgotten . This has the 2010 's vibe , almost nonsense in a bottle . I have to say that I love old school perfumes created before strict Ifra rules and often I cannot cope with "modern" ones . When something is not beautiful we say it is a punch in the eye in Italian :-) ... Gwyneth Paltrow with that awful heavy gray eyeshadow in the fragrance video . Better go without makeup and without perfume .

I'm a little bit shy about reviewing this kind of scent because basically I don't like it.
I smell them everyday on so many people and I feel nauseous.
Nuit pour Femme doesn't smell bad. I can understand that many people like it and it's generally considered "sexy". Sign of times.
For me it smells a little better than general Guess and the alikes: perfumes that scream "Hey, I'm here, but I'm natural because I have peach inside!"
Well, peach... apple...pear or whatever... I don't feel confortable in their presence.
They all smell as if the peach, fake or real, was glued to the skin with Vinavil forever, sitting there and projecting around.
There must be something about fixative that make me choke. all these scents smell like variations of the same formula: a generic mix of floral, plastic wood, fruit and Vinavyl. And they cost a thunder for what they are.
I was in a perfume shop with a friend who along the years has become kind of obsessed with fashion, high heels and aggressive-sexy attitude (doh!)
all to be noticed (guess?) by men. And she is noticed somehow. Is she happy? I bet not.
Besides my personal and opinable consideration about her private life, for me she is the symbol of a neverending quest for affirmation or being loved.
I don't know if personal tastes are affected by our private lives or if it is a matter of education to smell. What I cannot understand is the fact that I seem to choke and my nose burns every time I smell most of widespread designer scents but the rest of the world with all their pletoria of "allergies" (my friend included) feel confortable wearing these.
Well, my friend is allergic to dust, but her house is not neat and she raises a lot of dust with her broom while "cleaning", but she is ok with that. Then she goes out and touch dust in other places or houses and she starts scratching and moaning.
But I degress... we were in a beautiful shop. She went straight to the big column spray of Nuit pour Femme and doused her self.
I went to Acqua di Parma Profumo tester and sprayed a tiny amount.
Once out, walking close to her I was invaded by this common "sexy" mix at the point that I could not smell Profumo. She complained about Profumo being too strong and old. I was a little shocked, because Profumo smelled big a nd strong and complex but gave me no burn and no choking, while her supposedly lighter and simpler Boss Nuit pour femme was fogging my brain.
For sure Nuit pour Femme will be a big success of season. I'm the usual stick in the mud.

Coldh2
Coldh2

FreyaMarie , your review is the best here!

This perfume is the worst of the brand Boss. Annoying,insipid, overrated, generic..

My girlfriend just got this and she smells delicious. I like the light floral notes which are balanced with woody base notes which keep it from being too sweet and flowery. I have to agree with some of the minor criticism here it doesn't really suit the name, I reckon it's more of a daytime fragrance...but that doesn't matter if you like it.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This is probably my favourite perfume at the moment... The jasmine and sandalwood stand out mostly, it's a lovely gentle feminine scent that's great for casual days or nights. I absolutely love it and I wear it all the time.
Edit: It's light and seems to disappear, but after 6+ hours at work I was getting whiffs of it every so often.

elmizakamarulzaman
elmizakamarulzaman

The first time I tried this at Boss fragrance counter and I immediately fall in love with Nuit. Without waiting too lone, I grab one and spray to my body. Although I worry the smell did not last long but fortunately it does! Since the day I bought it, wearing it on every morning before go to work and it last till night (after office hour). I love how Boss blends the Peach with wood. Can't say no to this. The smell is fun yet elegant. Fruity smell makes me feel energetic and happy everytime I spray it and yet makes me more appealing and confident to speak and meet more clients at work.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Boss Nuit opens up quite alcoholic, like a burst of carbonated peach vodka with a touch of aldehydes (which would make an interesting drink by the way... ), then it gradually dries down to a rather soapy jasmine sandalwood smell which is pleasant and enjoyable, but more suitable for daytime wear than a hot night out. I appreciate this scent but not enough to buy a bottle.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

too clean smelling to be a night time fragrance. it's ok. i have it sprayed on my wrist and it hasn't really wooed me to be honest lol

ana_gr
ana_gr

Elegant and clean smell. However, I got bored of it, so will not purchase it again.

KatrinC
KatrinC

Elegant day wear, but how many times does one have to spray a "perfume" to be able to smell it by yourself? If I spray it 15 times a day, it will become quite an expensive perfume...

earthrise
earthrise

This scent smells classy and mature, but also comes off smelling like alcohol to me. I don't detect any peach, just white florals and powdery scent.
If you were to sniff this scent without knowing it's name, you would instantly pick up that this is a Hugo Boss perfume.
It gives me an headache.

juicy peach mixed with white flowers and honey.there is something very hugo boss in this perfume.it definitely has the signature features of Hugo Boss perfumes: it's light, non offending, feminine but not edgy. I also smell something in common with Gucci Flora, but I like nuit much more.
I don't smell any strong jasmine, to me it's more likely like osmanthus. also there's something slightly sweet,like a drop of honey. I don't smell any woody note( which is not very satisfying,as I adore woody notes).totally it's nice without being a wow.
I agree the bottle doesn't match the scent.it's all about JOUR instead of NUIT. but who cares? black bottles are in fashion and I like this simple long bottle, which looks almost like men's fragrances.

piapedersen
piapedersen

This is a very non-offending fragrance. I mean, it's not overpowering or significant in any way. It's pleasant but it blends in with most of the surroundings. I caught myself sniffing at myself and trying to figure out what I had put on the same morning and not being able to for the first minutes. I'm not sure this is what I want from a perfume. But for a jobinterview it's probably great.

Vampiris
Vampiris

I got a sample of this today, smells very familiar..

yes, it reminds me of Avon the Little Black Dress and also Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani

it's OK..not a must have for me

Jour is out in duty free, and on Ebay Uk I saw a few, no shipping international though!!!!

Apocalyptos
Apocalyptos

Got this as a sample. Without knowing the notes I got a chocolatey orange(hey, it's Hugo Boss!) smell. We have a popular chocolate where i live called Roman Bows. Very similar. After it dried, it turned more into a minty chocolate. It had a soapy flowery undertone to make it more clean than gourmand. A bit conflicting to me. But then again, I smelled it on a man. And I was that man. Yeah..hmm...

I really like Nuit, and Gwyneth Paltrow is the perfect face for it, the scent is mysterious, warm, feminine, easy to wear yet not common, I can't wait to get my hands on Jour!!!

eam
eam

Before I even read a review, I was put off immediately by the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow is the face of this perfume. Ugh.

Quaylou
Quaylou

Got a sample postcard, maybe not enough for a good review, but it smells like a department store mixed with the scent of antiseptic or mothballs.

Out of all the new releases, Boss Nuit Pour Femme is by far the biggest disappointment.

First things first, Boss Nuit is far too fresh and light to be considered a 'nuit' (night-time) fragrance. It's a very basic, almost bland woody floral with the slightest hint of juicy peach. I don't understand its appeal, and I don't agree with Gwyneth Paltrow as the face of this fragrance.

Boss Intense for Women and Hugo Deep Red, now they're night-time fragrances. Boss Nuit would have done better marketed as a warm weather floral in a white or baby pink bottle. A soft, soapy jasmine and sandalwood blend should never be advertised in such a way. I feel cheated and misled, and I'm not the only one.

I cringed the first time I applied Boss Nuit to my skin due to its harsh, synthetic opening. The white floral notes are unfortunately not realistic on the skin. They smelt clean and sharp, with the sandalwood stripping the composition of all that was feminine.

If this is to be the modern version of 'sexy', then I'll stick to my old-school classics thank you very much. I can guarantee that in regards to such a generic fragrance like Boss Nuit, there are far better alternatives out there.

sophisticated
sophisticated

it's white flowers and sandalwood on my skin and that's about it, it's sooooooooooooo fresh, i'm not complaining but the black bottle and "nuit" suggests a completely different scent for me, this bottle should have been transparent or white, as for the name, I suggest "eau de..." it's not that it's a bad perfume, it's nice, it's exactly like Avon little black dress and that's not a good thing for Hugo since most avon frags have a signature light alcoholic opening and tend to fade away immediately, I love lots of avon frags, don't get me wrong but LBD isn't a special one for me so overall, Hugo Boss Nuit didn't overwhelm me as I expected, i'm still a sucker for Hugo Boss Intense. As for this one... *sigh*

Germany
Germany

Love it! One of my favorites right now. It's so fresh and clean. It smells like a fresh shower. I wish it was stronger. I need lots of sprays with this one and reapply often through the day. Still one of my favorites as I like replying fragrance. Love the peach in this one and the wet aldehyde. Very awesome smell !!!!! Hope it comes out in an intense version for winter and some more body products LOVE!!!

misses
misses

Got this perfume today. i love hugo boss perfumes.recently finished hugo boss orange.it was too strong.and this! well nuit seems to have a nice smell. but the longevity and silage i must say is not so good compared to other hugo boss perfumes..not a night out perfume..maybe office perfume.that is also not in a tropical place.

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

I like the smell - feminin, a bit sweet.
But as it lasts NOT AT ALL I (!) I would not buy a full bottle.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

Boss Nuit is nice but forgettable. Not FB worthy to my nose. It's fruity like biting in a sweet ripe peach, and overall it's a refreshing floral-fruity fragrance. However, it is in no way a "night" perfume, there is nothing enticing, deep, or lavish as the name and the advertising would otherwise suggest. On me the longevity is decent, but the scent stays close to the skin with very low sillage.

PolarBear2

I agree this is a generic perfume, nothing more to rave about. I am even wondering why Boss agreed to put its name to this.

slobberchops
slobberchops

decided on buying this after I tried a sample postcard
This is a lovely,simple pretty scent,no hidden bits and no frills attached,its perfect for what im looking for,it opens with a cracking fresh clean floral scent,the dry down is sweet peachy floral fruit,this will not offend anyoneone,yes it does not last long on the skin,i find three hours and its gone,so need to reapply every two hours or so,i know that's not good for a perfume that is in my view expensive,but I don't mind,i have 10 lovley perfumes now and each one adds something different to my wardrobe,i feel that unless you only purchase one frag a year then this is a safe buy and so what if I have to reaply, because the bottle is a great shape for my handbag,as its not knock out strong when you first spray so you can spray and go anywhere without smelling overpowering,its lovely for just after a shower,easy days etc so im happy with it and will love using it x

takeasniff
takeasniff

I absolutely adore this I cannot live without it. I am going to have to be careful with using it as it cost me a fortune. I love spritzing it on as it is for any occasion really and couldn't really annoy anyone. I love the opening and I love the drydown and everything in between but I would not think of it as a glamorous night perfume. J adore yes, this no.

I love the bottle it feels sturdy and looks simplistic not too girly and the little see through lid has a nice feel. It fits in all my purses so no ridiculous flowers exploding from the lid like some others and we know who they are:)(MARC JACOBS THAT WOULD BE YOU!)

It just strikes me as the usual Hugo Boss no fuss straight to the point minimalistic type of women so I suppose I could see her wearing this to go out at night and deciding to spray this on as I see her as someone who doesn't like overly strong perfumes and overly fussy colourful clothes and works in a no nonsense job and is very strong like a pillar and doesn't particularly want to be overtly sexy but she is sure of who she is. Usually Gwenyth Paltrow would not be my first choice but here she looks exactly like the attractive minimalist type of women to wear this a bit like the whole Calvin Klein image. Sophisticated but not in the pastel, beige, pink kind of way that the house of Chloe is but in strong blacks, white, grey, navy colours.

What has any of this got to do with the perfume? Well I think if you are a little like this description then this could smell glamorous on you I have some aspects of this to my personality and appearance so I think it wears on me like a second skin and I feel comfortable in it unlike my review of Chloe where I don't feel comfortable wearing those.

This does have trouble lasting but because I like it so much I just keep spraying it so if that is a problem for you if you want to smell the drydown for a long time then this could be a colossal amount of money to spend and be disappointed. I don't care as I said I like all stages of this fume so I spary like a maniac so depends who you are but be careful it is expensive and as everyone is saying it has to suit you it is not a safe bling buy.

ich.bin.vlac
ich.bin.vlac

I loved it at the first sniff, but I was veeery disappointed with how short it lasts on my skin.
However, i can still smell it on my clothes.
Nice, elegant, but nothing too wow!

Naziabegum08
Naziabegum08

Fresh floral perfect for everyday! I love!

Ryn Musindra
Ryn Musindra

my heart would never give a lie. i love to have different smell. this one suit my signature and i love it. the best thing when my hubby paid for me for a bottle.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Im not going to post a nice review...
My very first impression on a single spritz on my hand was: hummmm....smells like nothing. A few instants later, it started to smell like "stink bug".
It´s not a very good start at all.... dunno if I want to try it again....

Update: A single spritz gave me that impression. I bought a bottle and I´m using it today (march 28, 2013). I sprayed it all over my body and at first I smelled the 'stink bug" but it was gone in a blink. I can´t figure this fragrance as nocturnal... it is way too light, too subtle, stays very close to the skin, It´s not elegant, it just plain simple.
Everything here is very discreet: the peach note, the flowers...

Suitable for office use or any ocasion where you don´t want to be noticed by your smell.

Update 2: Using it again, in 05Nov13. I literally "bathed" myself with it and I can´t smell a thing. Makes me wonder if I´m anosmic to this perfume or it really doesn´t smell. I spritezed on my hand and I have to shove my nose to my skin if I want to take a whiff of this. It´s basically light (very light) fragrant water. A total waste of money. The worse perfume in my collection. I can´t even call it a perfume. It´s worse than a body splash.

yvette_
yvette_

I got a free sample postcard with the perfume strip. I still wonder why Gwyneth Paltrow. Joan Collins or Margaret Thatcher should be there instead. The smell of sophistication, experience, strenght, yet fresh and encouraging. I can smell tobacco, jasmine. The smell changes with minutes on your skin as it fades, yet it is seductive and elegant. However, too strong for me, this might be a great perfume for 50+ women.

rusian88
rusian88

At the very first time when I saw this perfume's commercial in the magazine, I was wondering - 'Why Gwyneth Paltrow?'

So far, my image towards Hugo Boss was all about chic, modern and sophistication. However, Gwyneth is more towards feminine, elegant and classy side in my personal opinion. After all, I got a test paper of this from the promotion studio at the mall and I realised why she was picked for this perfume's model.

Unlikely from other collections launched under Hugo Boss, this is the most subtle and light perfume ever. It lasts quite long on me, but it doesn't have a good projection like other Hugo Boss perfumes have, so I do understand for those Hugo Boss fans' anger to this perfume because the projection is very poor compared to its expensive pricing.

However, if you're a subtle fragrance lover like myself, you'll find this very pleasant. Sandalwood and white florales are the main stream for this perfume, so there is a depth in terms of scent even though it's very light. It really suits to the image of the commercials - simple black dress gown like what Gwyneth is wearing.

Wilka

I'm particularly fond of fragrances without musk among their base notes. That's why I find this fragrance discrete and elegant. Sandalwood in the base notes is fantastic.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

A little black dress for sophisticated older women. I find it generic and dislike it.

Top notes: The juiciness of the white peach combined with the thrilling radiance of the wet aldehydic accord provides a fresh and sparkling effect.

Heart accord: Beneath the modern top, the heart accord features a feminine jasmine and white flowers bouquet, while violet adds a sensual softness.

Base notes: In the dry down, vibrant crystal moss echoes the dazzling character of the top while warm woods and creamy sandalwood bring a soft and gentle quality.

The contemporary bottle emulates the classic attributes of the little black dress: sleek, elegant, classic and ultimately feminine.

Bruta
Bruta

Lovely scent, one of my favorites. Perfect for day and night!

regnflickan
regnflickan

I got a test sample of this parfume. Smells a bit like fabric softener and I understand why many think it´s a safe parfume during day at the office. My problem is that it´s boring for such an expensive parfume. My husband gave me one hug and started to sneeze so I´m going to wash this off now without any feeling off loss.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

Average perfume, nothing night time fragrance about it I would be wearing this in the summer day it's more fresh than seductive night for me and the lasting power is rubbish! Disappears in half hour tops.

Aerides
Aerides

Lovely light white floral scent with a hint of peach and violets. It has a powdery dry down with a distinct sandalwood note which is very subtle and avoids being soapy.
The downside is that as a whole this scent is a little too subtle with poor longevity. You would probably need to reapply a lot throughout the day. However if you want something that's quite low key, for the workplace for example, then this could work.

fatimatou
fatimatou

Thats such a lovely scent. But its so light and fade away so quickly. I hope that they do an intense version of this one. Too too light. I don't think that people can even smell it when you wear it

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Nice I thought. Mostly white flowers, sandalwood, and a touch of fruit. Not overpowering, soft. I had just one spray on my wrist, but it disappeared fairly quick. So this is not strong on longevity or sillage.
But very gentle and lovely.

Missyee
Missyee

Personally i love all hugo boss fragrance but this one is a huge let down just like boss Orange.
Nothing special and it actually has poor longevity as some people mentioned here.For the price it's nothing special.Regret getting this one.

Charomora
Charomora

Prominent peach and white flowers. Close to skin, light clean daytime scent of 'casual romance in the city' type, good for a fancy restaurant, definitely not a clubbing perfume. Maybe good for a strict office as it won't call for much attention.

Mullingarynka
Mullingarynka

Such a shame for Hugo Boss. The bottle is really beautiful but what is inside??? nothing really, something quite nice and warm and last up to half hour!!! no longer!!! The bottle and name of this parfume is not compatible with scent.

norlyh
norlyh

I actually quite like this fragrance. I bought it during a quest to find my signature floral fragrance and I think this caught my attention with the inital peach which is inviting and the warm floral dry down. I agree this is a fragrance that works well as a day scent for the office. It definitely won't overpower anyone within 1m of you, its actually a very reassuring scent, one which might make others confide in you :) While I enjoy wearing it, it isn't my signature floral, I'm still on that quest!

liiva
liiva

Nothing special! Disappointment.

I have it and I really like it , it is a warm scent, I find it alluring, and feminine, maybe not unforgettable, yet seductive in its own way. I want to smell pretty, rather than special, and Nuit does the trick. The scent is smooth, lovely rounded notes.

wunderland
wunderland

i thought this was going to be another yucky sandalwood offering from Boss (Orange/Orange Sunset) but i was surprised with a light woody floral. pleasant and delicate, but boring. very safe, unoriginal and uninspired. wears close to the skin. lasting power is weak. yawn

I bought it because I somehow liked the drydown. It's a nice daytime scent. I don't see it as a night time scent. But then again it's fading away so quickly - and I do not quite like the opening that reminds me of hairspray.

olitunia
olitunia

According to Boss, this fragrance should be like "a little black dress; dazzling, sensual and ultimately feminine". I must say that the idea behind Boss Nuit was quite genius, but the outcome is not. It is a nice perfume and definetely sticks to the word "ultimate" - I suppose, it has been designed to fit almost every womans' needs (like a black dress), but, to be honest, it is quite plain.

I like the scent itself - the peach is definetely a nice touch, as well as jasmine, but sometimes I feel like I sprayed myself with a fabric softener (?).

I guess it is meant to be used for a night out (thus the name?) but I'd describe it as a daytime perfume. If you have a 9 to 5 office job - that's an option here! Still, I don't know if I would like to spend such an amount of money on a perfume I could only wear to work or the grocery store - because this is not "big" enough to be worn for any special occasion.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

Very, very weak. I am wondering if Boss made this perfume in a hurry and forgot to test it thoroughly. It doesn't last and the evaporation happens very quickly. The name is just so bizarrely mis-matched. It is weak in both sillage and lasting power. It really it is a total failure.

enzyme1
enzyme1

This smells like a chlorinated swimming pool to me, I thought it was rather weak though. When I saw that it had peach in it I was initially excited, but compared to Tresor it is rather mild.

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

this perfume has no character, no statement! as it has been made in a rush? i like boss in general but this one is missing something. plus longitivity is poor

kkhau
kkhau

Very subtle and yet confident. An evening night out I would imagine going to a fancy classy restaurant, spending the night in a quiet cozy manner.

rfh

Just remembered.. its quite like mediterranean perfume by elizabeth arden...i guess..and lasts more than cerruti 1881..

rfh

To Anna Barroso..im not usually a fan of boss fragrances but i have to see this is one of the best perfumes ever..for day i guess!! its strong in a moderate way but not over powering at all...in the first sniff you could get the light jasmine but later it a very nice floral sweet scent really and it lasts ok..i mean not sooo long but its fine..well..what perfumes it smells like i have to say that i really forgot the name of the perfume that is very similar to this but it could smell like Sun Moon Star but as a lighter version...but my advise that its really nice..buy if you want something for everyday not night..of course depends on your style as well...hope i helped!!!;)

ShiningLights
ShiningLights

Boss Nuit Pour Femme is a generic, yet pleasant and easy to wear fragrance. It is quite inoffensive however it doesn't really live up to its name and is more of a neutral, everyday fragrance appropriate for work. It's easy, it's comfortable, but nothing special.

Just by looking at the notes it is apparent that this is a very straightforward and simple fragrance. The opening is a powdery peach, which is soon followed by soft white flowers, which consists of lilies and jasmine. It then dries down to the typical warm base. Nothing groundbreaking.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad fragrance - it's very 'nice'. It has a delicateness and a romantic quality that is admirable. It's something that I would spray in my sheets for that cozy and comforting feel.

The advertising and campaign is where they really got it wrong. I think that if they had advertised it similar to the way Donna Karen Cashmere Mist was advertised, it would get a lot more positive feedback. This is that type of scent; wearable, effortless, but definitely not something extravagant for a night out. It doesn't have the wow factor. Again, it's simply 'nice'.

"...inspired by the eternal elegance of little black dresses..." I understand where they were trying to go, to make the perfume timeless and classic, however even a classic perfume needs some element of surprise to make it somewhat memorable.

I'm not sure if I would buy it myself - maybe it was cheap or on sale I would buy it for those days when I don't know what perfume to wear.

Nevertheless, Nuit is a subtle and soft fragrance for those lazy days. Unfortunately Hugo Boss couldn't have gotten the marketing more wrong and therefore many people veer away from this fragrance. Shouldn't offend anyone. Sadly, it's just a 'like', and not a 'love' from me.

Overall 6.5/10

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

Extremely disappointed. Beyond imagination disappointed.
All i could smell is Sandalwood and peach. IT IS SO FREAKIN LIGHT, it fades away instantly.
I really expected something quiet the opposite; something dark and sexy and long lasting with a heavy sillage but NO.

The only good thing about THIS is the bottle.

Wilka

To Ana Barroso and Margarita 1982: pear is there, of course! It definitely reminds me of Burberry Britt!!
Maybe it's not too strong or loud because they aimed to create a "nuit" fragrance to suit any night: both a winter and a summer night... I guess.

KateAnette
KateAnette

I'm quite surprised to see all the bad reviews. I sampled this yesterday evening, and still could smell it in the morning. And it still smelled fresh and nice too.
This isn't a statement fragrance, no. It doesn't stand out too much, it's quite subtle, but very pretty. No nuit here, it's a day time scent. Soft and creamy.
Longevity is good, stays close to the skin though, so not much sillage.
This is the the first Boss fragrance that i actually like.
I think that if this had been categorized and marketed differently, the reviews might have been different too. With "Nuit" people expected something bold and loud. What they got was a soft inoffensive, pretty floral.

Ana Barroso

CAN ANYONE TELL ME OTHER PERFUME WITH THIS SAME FEATURES AND/OR ACCORDS BUT MORE IMPROVED AND LONG LASTING?

Lore_parfum
Lore_parfum

I really like this smell! There are better Boss fragrances, I think, but this also is a very good one.

A sensual and warm scent, I love it!

be_alina
be_alina

very feminine, but quite similar to Boss Woman

Ana Barroso

I actually liked this fragrance quite a bit, but at the same time I also thought it was definitely something that I had smelt before.

Can anyone tell me other perfume with this same features and/or accords but more improved and long lasting?

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

It is really light and i can smell pear after a while.I like it, its soft and tender.It does not smell cheap, not at all,its very elegant!It is not suitable for night though...

chuaalba
chuaalba

Nada especial,y lo de la fruta en los perfumes es odioso!!!!!!

PolarBear2

Nothing special. Could be mistaken for a drugstore fragrance on sale.

whiten
whiten

well it is not something that would fill the room and turn heads around, but it is soft, nice and wearable... so if you want all the "hair blowing, guys falling when she enters the room" effect everyday, well that might not be for you, but I like it a lot and I haven't liked hugo boss for quite a long time!

ginepro
ginepro

Definitely a nice fragrance...but do you want to smell "nice" or do you want to smell special?
I want to smell special, well most of the time that is. That doesn't mean i wouldn't wear this on occasion but i don't think i would pay for it, i don't find it interesting enough even though it smells good. I also find it a bit uninteresting and anonymous, and that is also the way i feel about Gwyneth Paltrow - kind of uninteresting, beige and anonymous.
Also i don't feel like this is a night perfume but more of a day fragrance.
Am i the only one detecting cherries in the top note...?

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

I tested this today. It's quite citrusy to me, smells like orange a lot. Feels like the opposite of what it claims to be. This is a day fragrance for sure. Fresh, sharp and a little ordinary. Reminds me of something else but I can't exactly remember what. Maybe it's so common that I've already smelled this a thousand times. Overall, not impressed!

eludiastar
eludiastar

I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of this to test for a company. It's not a perfume I would have actually picked to buy because it's very, very soft & subtle but I have grown to really love it. It's soft, elegant, sweet & sensual.

Bellisima
Bellisima

I got a sample vial of this in Kicks yesterday and thought hmmm.. this reminds me of something, which is something I seem to feel all the time when smelling a new perfume these days. As I read the reviews here I thought, hmm.. maybe it's just the mix of smells one can feel in the tax free shops, as I do feel that this one is very "standard" perfume smell (if one can ever say such a thing about a perfume). Then I found the comment in one of the later reviews about how it's not like Cerruti 1881 - and of course, there it is. It's just like Cerruti 1881. Tried them on side by side now and, of course, they're not the same, but far too alike for me to buy a bottle of this when I already have Cerruti 1881. In my opinion, kate33 here is right!
To me, this is a white floral/peach, romantic smell. Very classy and posh in my nose. To me it's also in the same group as Swarowski Aura. But at the same time - it's too close to so many perfumes that it's a bit boring. Day-time fragrance in my book.

AnnabelLee
AnnabelLee

Didn't like it. Immediately after spraying it on my wrist it smelled strongly of alcohol. A few minutes later an undefinite fragrance appeared -I don't mean it smells bad but it reminded me of airports' tax free shops- and stayed there for a couple hours. And that was all. Nothing special.

meret
meret

All I can say is: it's cute. A cute, comfortable scent for those who are perhaps already in their thirties but would occasionally spritz on something simple, soft, non-complicated, almost non-noticable that would still be elegant, feminine and mood lifting enough to be taken as a casual fragrance, and wouldn't come across as cheap, girlish or soapy.

Yes, you know, there are days when I complete my outfits with a taupe colored cardigan instead of a sharp black blazer; when I wear cute ballerina flats instead of designer pumps or killer-heels; and on days like these I really appreciate a perfume like Nuit. Of course, it has nothing to do with the actual 'nuit' - either the romantic date nights nor the crazy nights out with the 'gals', but... It has definitely something to do with being a warderobe staple. I like it. And despite the fact that some may declare it boring or generic, I would like to have this cute, decent bottle on my dresser. :)

dulcette
dulcette

this oddly smells like diluted coffee on me.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Very light scent. No deep at all. On my skin it smells slightly leathery. Maybe it's the mix of the jasmine with the white flowers or the sandalwood. But it's a light leathery note, like leather that has been out in the cold, the smell is there, but very light. Leather and/or jasmine and musk. That's what it smells like on me. But too light. There's no strength at all. And nothing special. Like an eau de cologne or scented water. It's not unique and I didn't expect it to be either, when coming from Hugo Boss. I wouldn't spend any money on this. I don't think I would want this perfume even if it was given to me for free. And as someone else here stated, there's nothing nuit about it whatsoever. Daytime, office wear. But even in office, I'd like to smell more and better than this!

antonpan
antonpan

Nuit Pour Femme is quite lovely and feminine fragrance, though... The scent absolutely contradicts the bottle and the "night" concept. That's not an evening fragrance, but a daytime scent! Nuit Pour Femme is a tender musky white floral, a bit fruity (not peachy). Not bad, but nothing new. The new Gucci Premiere is done in the same style.

SandraS
SandraS

I tested it today and it seems very similar (to my nose) to Little Black Dress by Avon.

Jvs3005
Jvs3005

To me this is fragrance heaven, very elegan but never cloying. It's light, yet noticeable and I get every single note,the woody, the flowery, the fruity, the aldehydes... I really like that. It's definately not a sillage bomb, you won't scare people away with your fragrance, but it lasts a good 8 hours and when the perfume get's noticed, I get complimented. The bottle is pretty and simple. My boyfriend hugged me after work one day and said that I smelled very good, so he's a fan too (and he dislikes perfume).

Never worn a prettier violet or even jasmin.
It's a combination of a lot of olfactory groups for me. A true perfume journey :-)
Would recommend to wear it at work, for dinner, cinema, wedding party...
I wouldn't recommend it on an 'average' evening out to party, cause I think the perfume would get lost in the crowd. To me it's just not loud enough to be a party fragrance.

pihlaja
pihlaja

An easy-to-like type of scent: cute, soft, inoffensive and pretty - nice to wear occasionally. Like a bowl of sweet and light peach yoghurt, foam or cream on the skin with a hint of jasmine. Unfortunately it also lacks character, which is the reason I can't see myself loving this to death (= lacks WOW-factor, even thogh is really pleasant).

For about an hour the sillage is moderate and after that it sits close to skin. The scent doesn't change a lot, which some might see as an advantage, but I find it a bit boring. Suitable for 15-25-years-old.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

In a world where every other perfume seems to smell of laundry detergent and the rest are gourmands, this one is fresh without being clinical and sweet without being cloying.

Balancing elegantly between fruity and ladylike, this is by no means a nighttime perfume - instead, it has swiftly become my favourite daytime scent.

Nuit has a very misleading name and utterly boring promo pictures, but to me this is a wonderful fragrance.

beatrix75

super good elegant evening frag i like soo much !!!!long lasting too

youngwind
youngwind

I am honestly shocked reading the reviews and seeing how neutral opnion this fragrance has!

I love trying out new fragrances and interpreting them. When I saw "Nuit" for the first time on one of the Debenhams's shelves, I was eager to smell it. To me, personally, "Nuit" is really amazing and incredibly feminine. When I saw the bottle, it immediately reminded me of nights at fancy restaurants, shiny Las Vegas, clicking of heels on the sidewalk. It reminded me of a confident woman, of something very sensual and flirtatious. I love that this fragrance actually tells a story! Maybe I'm just not very demanding if it comes to certain perfumes, but I wouldn't actually say that this one has nothing special to it. It's a very mature scent, very elegant, not suitable- in my personal opinion- for an every day use. To me this is exactly how they described it; it's very elegant and mature, perfect for the evening. It might not be very long-lasting, but at least it's not overpowered and it smells gentle, but still pretty significant.

I honestly love it!!!

Sassy1
Sassy1

Ordinary seems to be the word for this one. Thin, shallow and nothing special describe it also.

Jasmine and musk. That's it.

Borrrrrinnngggg....

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

I agree, nothing special here, reminds of flowers warmed by the sun. Pleasant, but not wow!

saguna
saguna

I tried it today in Superdrug, but can say only one : the bottle is classy and beautiful, the fragrance is nothing special, musky, cheap and not worth 40 £. Sorry, Hugo.

zuzuletta
zuzuletta

I find nothing interesting about this scent... Like tons of others, really clean and soft :/ Nothing special!

beatrix75

i sniffed today in kicks parfumer and i liket a lot.I was imprest of how long lasting it was and powerfull and absolut not about cerruti 1881 no no no its more hugo boss the original for womens musky sandalwood white flovers.Great for allday wearing ,good job!!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Hmmmm.. Reminds me of their Hugo Boss pour femme. Neither here nor there. Not bad not great. Bit above generic, but still mainstream. Doesn't smell like the £40 price tag. Won't offend. But wont cause your darling to tear your clothes off with his teeth either.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I smelled this alongside lady gaga's and I preferred hers. This is just generic cheap fruity floral stuff with no 'nuit' in evidence.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested this today in a department store (on one of my regular forays to try as many interesting perfumes as I can!) and I agree with reviewers on here who say that it's not necessarily a night-time kind of perfume. It's not as intense as you might expect for a night perfume and it's actually quite subdued, flowery, a little powdery and creamy smelling. It's a nice perfume but not a standout and I would say it's an anytime kind of fragrance that I don't think many (if any) people would find offensive! So, I quite like it but not enough to pay full price for a bottle of it if I did want to buy it. However, if there was a good discount on a perfume website, say, then I'd consider getting myself a bottle!

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

This is a strange one! Fruity but masculine. It's a little too musky for me, bordering old lady smell. I can only describe it as a more masculine Chanel Chance.

Kate33
Kate33

For me the smell completely copied the Cerruti 1881!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A common place, short lived, mid-mature, close to the skin frag, which is very feminine...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 1 hour - 4 inch projection. The best bit of this frag is that it is feminine and a little lady like, but to be brutually honest, it is like 100's of other frags and does nothing to inspire me. Some violet with creaminess, a little chic and for the evening, and perhaps an Autumn frag...Ages 38- 49

2- 3.5 hours -1 inch projection.

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours. Close to skin. Moss comes in and some smokiness, not so nice

Not for me

deny
deny

I can't find the "nuit" in this!

clairedot

i reviewed this before and said how i disliked it
HOW WRONG I WAS
this is gorgeous! almost a romantic fragrance. Not a go out with friends kinda perfume but more a night out with your boyfriend to dinner perfume. it smells all cosy and warm and addictive!
It lasted for hours and I want it so bad!!!!!

aki777
aki777

Completely agree with the review below-nothing 'nuit' about this one. An average, unexciting and disappointing IMO...:(

passionata20
passionata20

10. august 2012

Tested it today.
The cap is indeed a plastic one, not made of glass.
The concept: may i call it a FAIL?
NUIT means "night" and this one is as floral-fruity as it gets. Very generic and nothing like a night fragrance at all. It is fresh, yes, but has a very low sillage and even if used in a nightclub it needs to be sprayed extremly generously. But it has a great lasting power since i can smell a drydown on my wrist still the morning after, but i wasn´t out, so i can´t judge exactly. Maybe if i would be out that night it wouldn´t be that long lasting at all.
From the very first spray as it has "landed" onto my skin i absolutly knew i smelled this exact scent somewhere else already. It is very similar to something that has been launched before, i just can´t tell exactly what is it. To me there is a note of a green apple in the opening, but i know it is a combination of some notes here that leave such an impression to my nose. The peach is very dominant with sandal, but after a while it becomes more airy and fresher, still having a peach note. Drydown is fruity adn a bit ozonic. I swear that after about an hour upon application it has turned into something that distantly reminded me of a "L´eau d´Issey" by Issey Miyake, but it was only an impression, it will not be like that actually.
Sorry, but another female Boss fragrance fail. Yes, it´s nice but i am not impressed, like the face of fragrance (Gwyneth Paltrow) like the fragrance itself. I wanted something different from Boss this time, espeially with the name "Nuit". This is a daywear fragrance to me.

Swizz
Swizz

I really like the scent, but I would rather call it fruity than floral. And as already mentioned by others, not really strong enough for an evening out. To me it seems more of an "everyday" perfume, great for the office...

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Nice but quite generic like all Boss fragrances...and not strong enough for a night out.

clairedot

THis smelt like cherry lambrini too me, very alcoholic even after the dry down! Nice enough though, i would want a stronger funner going out perfume though

Boss Nuit Pour Femme by Hugo Boss 3.56 out of 5 based on 551 ratings and 128 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Nuit Pour Femme by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Nuit Pour Femme by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.