Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women
dislike

I have it: 501 I had it: 328 I want it: 312 My signature: 10

Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women Videos
Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women Pictures Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women Pictures

In July 2009, the house of Hugo Boss will launch a new fragrance Boss Orange, which will be presented by famous actress Sienna Rose Miller. The new fragrance arrives in a very interesting and modern orange flacon. Ingredients coming soon!

Besides acting, Sienna also does modeling and fashion design. She is famous by the roles in movies such as: Alfie, Factory Girl, The Edge of Love, as well as many others, including the TV movies The American Embassy, Bedtime, Keen Eddie. Sienna Miller was born in 1981 in New York, but she spent her childhood in London, England. She returned to collage to her birth city, where she went to the institute Lee Strasberg. In 2007, she won the EMA Futures Award, Environmental Media Awards.

Edition for women Boss Orange attracted our attention with its advertising face, actress Sienna Miller, which represents urban, natural, modern woman searching for a feminine fragrance, completing her spring image with cheerful aromas. Beautiful, intriguing, free, charismatic and spontaneous Boss woman is represented perfectly with aromas of new Boss Orange.

Top notes describe strong personality of a woman, her enthusiasm and energy. Notes of sweet apple reveal the first, delicate taste of feminine passions, adding a floral, soft and charming heart. White flowers, which are tame and gentle, are mixed with orange blossom, giving an optimistic impression. A base includes sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla, which make the finish very characteristic, passionate and warm.

The flacon is very modern; it combines elements of metal and glass (orange glass stones). 7 identical, symbolic stones cut light and characterize 7 chakras, deeper spiritual dimensions. Stream of energy through human body is symbolically presented with design of the new Boss flacon.

The new fragrance Hugo Boss - Boss Orange is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, with an accompanying perfumed body care line: 150 ml deo spray, 200 ml bath and 200 ml body lotion.

Red Apple

Felicity

Boss Orange Fragrance Reviews

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Now that what I call " creamy " , an individual vanilla / sandalwood scent, with accords ! Geez, it is Nice , it has merits, elegant, powdery, even a hint woody ! Not a generic and cheap at all, does not turn into the geriatric / baby powder . It sure does hold it scent !

auroramaria
auroramaria

This fragrance is certainly not groundbreaking however the vsnilla is so warm and comforting and this makes boss orange perfect for cold winter nights

dina
dina

On my skin, BO is a very creamy vanilla fragrance, not really special or remarkable but pretty likeable.

It smells like many other vanilla perfumes but has a rather good quality and gives me a very cosy and warm feeling.

I don't see myself buying a full bottle but a 50ml would be good enough to use next Xmas.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Quite fresh and even synthetic at the beginning. You can feel the sweet vanilla scent only after it dries.

Nadia80
Nadia80

I was very curious to test this one. I like the notes that are mentioned in the perfume pyramid, but after reading some of the reviews I thought this one would be too sweet for my taste. Luckily, Boss Orange turned out to be very pleasant on my skin, though not extraordinary. There are a lot of fragrances on the market with a similar smell.
The first few minutes are a little bit strange; a green powdery smell. After those minutes, Boss Orange turns into a warm sweet scent. I can clearly smell the vanilla, apple, orange flower and sandalwood. I was hoping the apple would add some sparkle to the perfume, but that’s not the case; Boss Orange stays very powdery on my skin. Both longevity and sillage are moderate.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Boss orange is a denser version of Red Jeans by Versace, almost identical.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Boss Orange is a sub line of the original Hugo Boss (fashion etc). It aims at a younger target group. This scent is the signature scent for women. Mystery solved :)

izhcr
izhcr

I don't know why it's called Boss ORANGE, it don't even smells citrus

phusem
phusem

This scent is only sugary apple for me. I don't like it

Subtle, sweet but not candy-like, cheerful, and quite warm. I agree with opinions that it is better for autumn or spring than for summer.

Update: I bought it. After few weeks of using, I have discovered that I like it the most of all my fragrances, standing one by one on my bathroom shelf. How strange that love to perfume can grow in time...

Lucida
Lucida

I insist that I'd much rather smell this scent in winter and fall than in any other season.. Warm, sweet but nor everpoweringly so, bright and a little spicy.

Exactly the kind of fragrance I want to smell on my scarf on a cold winter morning.

Scout
Scout

LOL, Unlike DeniseCris66, I stopped wearing this because it doesn't have enough orange!!! LOL! :)
Seriously, I love the blossom at the opening and impulse bought this thinking it wold be my little work-appropriate energizer bunny yet casual smell. I get amped with the bright smell of citrus and orange blossom, especially when it has the smooth edges of a creamy vanilla middle and base.
But this mellows out into a bland generic skin scent drydown, and all but disappearing by the end of the day. No orange flower to be found, no vanilla, nothing. :( Probably one of the least-lasting frags I own.
Edit: The opening of this and Cartier L'Orange are nearly identical, but the similarities end after the first 15 minutes.

denisecris66
denisecris66

I'm so happy, because it doesn't have orange! Thanks God! It smells perfect!

sarah.innes20
sarah.innes20

This was the first perfume I bought for myself as before I would get perfumes as Christmas or birthday presents. I think I bought it because it was pretty inoffensive and not too strong with top notes of vanilla and red apple you'd be hard-pressed to dislike this perfume. However, after a while I soon grew bored of the smell as it's quite a simple fragrance and very one-dimensional, it also wasn't very long-lasting considering the price. This scent was also not very strong and I could never smell it on my skin because it blended in with other smells. However, I do recommend this perfume to anyone who isn't a fan of strong perfumes with lots of depth. This fragrance is for someone who loves fresh clean smells.

mariana7945
mariana7945

its called boss orange and it doesnt have orange????

simbeast
simbeast

i really like this, but i could see why others don't. i find it has a great, appealing, comforting smell. the vanilla, white flowers and apple work well together, and like someone previously said it makes for a very easy to wear scent. unfortunately, it doesn't really go anywhere and it fades quickly.

i don't regret buying this, but i don't think i would repurchase. it's not worth $70. it definitely works as a good "rebound" scent for after I have been at sephora spraying on all the perfumes and i have about 6 on each arm. after a shower, this is pretty much the only thing i can take.

for anyone who works in a place where scent is frowned upon, testing this would not be a bad idea as it is a good subtle under-the-radar kind of fragrance.

sophcogsworth
sophcogsworth

Hugo Boss Orange can be described as a perfume with a great number of exciting and glamorous notes.The sweetness that comes out reminds me of a vintage summerous evening watching the sunshine and be surrounded by white flowers in a vanilla atmosphere.Seems outopic, but one day,as I was going to town, using the bus, there was a lady that asked mew what was the fragrance that I was wearing.She was like.''It's smells wonderful!''So,from that you can understand how Hugo Boss Orange is thought to be an extremely feminine perfume and can be adapted to every single personality which hides a scent of uniqueness and capacity.

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

This is one of my son's girlfriend's fragrances (the other is Ghost). I find it very charming on her. As other reviewers have said, warm, sweet, vanillic and a little citrussy. Not ultra-sweet in the way of so many perfumes targetted at girls, either. Very good!

So maybe my opinion is biased here but I would say it's a great scent for a girl or young woman, but not complex and not something I'd be tempted to use myself.

deekay
deekay

on my skin this smells just like a fresh fruity creamy orange creamsicle.
so much so the other notes just seem a little lost, vague.
regardless i LOVE this, i think it's fruity & warm, wearable at any time.

tiger_greeneyes

This is a perfume I can wear whatever my mood and the only one I can wear if I don't feel well. It's an easy one to love and very versatile. If you like mixing your perfumes, I tried it with a single spritz of Lady Million (as LM is so strong) and it worked well. I also spray this on my clothing because it lasts longer that way. I don't know what it is about Boss Orange but it has a very calming effect on me and it makes me feel good. Everyone should have a perfume that gives them such nice feelings! I will always have a bottle of this close by.

tinaelisa

I reeaaaally wanted to like this scent. The first time I smelled it on a friend I really loved it. It smelled so sweet warm and light. Just perfect! But now when I smell it on the testerstrip and even on my skin all I smell is some weird dead flower smell of flowers that have been left way to long in the same water in a vase and they started to rot :( ... I'm so disappointed, really like the ad campaign of this fragrance too.

On the other side, I did rediscover my love for Hugo Boss Deep Red. Mhhh sweet, fruity, vanilla but also slightly smokey and deep in a good way. Will be sticking to that one instead!

I find it light, soft, nice but so weak that I couldn't buy a bottle, I would have to respray all the time. Nonentheless it is a light orange water scent, for hot weather it wouldn't be bad I think. I wonder about the intense version then. .....
I am a huge fan of Remix and this has NO similarity at all

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This one wasn't for me. Smelt fruity and sweet at first and then very synthetic and cheap smelling. Expected more the the price. Have smelt far nicer from non-designer brands. Luckily just a tester vial. Maybe my chemistry I'm not sure.

miza norizan
miza norizan

i got the trial vial from the perfume counter. But I just don't like this. On me, it smells so chemical-like. It last quite a long time, which on other perfume should be a plus, but because it smells so awful on me, it gave me headache instead.

I guess it just not made for me.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I had this one, a light and balmy scent, unfortunately the lasting power was very poor just as the silage.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

Nothing more to say about this perfume but i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

amanda
amanda

I love this one. its my favorite from Boss. long lasting, pleasant and for a wide age interval. its a casual scent for a lovely woman. I cant really get the notes shown above though.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Its a pretty fragrance, orange vanilla, bit of musk, prob wouldn't purchase again as i prefer other scents now but if you like orange then this is the one

suhaesa
suhaesa

a happy perfume ..for those times that you need a little extra lift for your heart and spirit..or not ..just for any time you want to be happy..even ecstatic..ts a beautiful uplifting fresh scent..yet charming.. full and true to its essence ..ware it with passion ..for its so passionate. i feel a lot of time and passion were put in to its final composition..
i smell orange.. apple.. vanilla.. sandalwood just a hint in the base.. i smell happiness.. and care.. and lovely notes of well being.. and ever fresh and young youthfulness ..i can hear young hearts beating in summer beaches.. and lovely sunshine in a bottle...young love. .. openness to life .. openness to dreams..to hopes and wishes that are almost as tangible as a sprites from this happy passion potion ..
i think if u ware this perfume before an exam you will do better.. or if you want to meditate.. or just feel good after a nice shower ..its fresh yet serene ..and has its own character .. truly a lovely happy scent..

edt
casual ware
happy fresh scent

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

Opening with red juicy apple, after 5 minutes turns into the african orange blossom and after 5-10 minutes you can smell vanilla..
Aaand after 5 minutes..
Its gone.

Marilulu
Marilulu

Concuerdo con uno de los comentarios anteriores, es como Fanta Naranja, muy refrescante aunque más polvosa que floral. Lástima que no dura mucho pero igual la voy a comprar para uso diario porque siento que como es tan fácil de llevar no creo aburrirme de usarla.

toralnn
toralnn

1st smell ~ yes I like it BUT it doesn't stay long on me I ve to reapply it every 3 - 4 hrs. for casual use is fine for me :)

Sandalwood haters need not apply. It's an okay sandalwood and orange-sherbert incense, but the sandalwood isn't a good one and in the end it is just too sharp.

starvega
starvega

Not nice at all... it's no surprise that it smells "orangey" but imagine if you took half a glass of orange juice, topped it up with milk and then smeared it on yourself. That's the gist of how it smells on me.

tiger_greeneyes

This was a blind purchase through eBay. I'm so glad I bought it as it's the one fragrance that I don't have to think about when deciding what to wear - it goes with everything, it's light and bright, warm and reassuring, feminine without being pretentious, in short, it's incredibly easy to wear. It doesn't last overly long on my skin so I spritz my clothes and I can still smell it hours later. There are days I can't wear perfumes because of headaches/nausea relating to an illness but it appears this perfume is completely exempt from that, it's completely inoffensive.

If I had to describe this perfume as a friend, she would be dependable, easy-going, honest, reassuring, unassuming and a breath of fresh air when your day is less than happy.

It's almost like an uplifting, happy, light Summery version of Cristobal.

wunderland
wunderland

smells comparable to cheap sandalwood incense, and somewhat metallic. not attractive at all. fades quickly

mayandra
mayandra

I was really in love with it, it describes me perfectly, but then I realized that it doesn't last very long on my skin -- 30 minutes and puff! it's gone! -- while I was kinda hoping people would recognize it as my scent.
I loved it because for me this is not a sweet-nauseating smell, it's fresh but not too citrusy, it's sweet but still kinda casual and effortless, and my boyfriends told me they loved it and they even wore it. But after a while, the alcohol smell overpowered everything else, so after 2 years wearing Orange, I decided not to buy this again -- it was a hard break up though.

delannie
delannie

nothing special about it. Not worth the buy. I smelt it at the perfume shop. Smells to much like a hair spray, too light and forgettable. Went back to smell it the second time and the third time to know if there was something wrong with my nose but naaaH! BORING

royar
royar

I totally LOVE this one! my all time favorite. soft, tolerable, fresh, enjoyable...
if I want to describe this perfume with only one word I would say: HAPPY
if youre looking for a day time fragrance that doesn't disturb anyone and yet it's enjoyable and pretty, I highly recommend you this one.

arimegahot
arimegahot

Pensé que sería un perfume más juvenil y fresco. pero no me gustó para nada, huele un poco medicinal y como quimico. Hasta me marea un poco el olor, así es que no lo usaré :(

maraika
maraika

I just got a sample of this and i liked it from the first sniff. It's delicious orange - fresh, sweet and milky. I think the combination with vanilla and red apple smells yummy. I was actually sniffing it at the elevator and a neighbour took a sniff. She said - Mmm, smells so good! It really is a happy, light scent, nothing outstanding, but still enjoyable.

bleuciel
bleuciel

This was my signature scent three summers ago. I loved it so much that I actually purchased two bottles, a rare thing these days with all the variety of perfumes on hand. I bought both at airport duty-free shops so can't complain about the price.

It's sweet, vanilla-ish, with some fruity and powdery hints. WARM. Appropriate for wear all year long. Does not offend, I think it will be hard to really dislike it.

It does not smell of oranges, as most reviewers have already said. So don't let that fool you.

The bottle is very nice - orange glass with metal inserts on both sides with metallic cap. Beware that the large bottle - 75 ml - will be rather tall.

Haas
Haas

Nothing special to me.
Vanilla far to dominant, to powdery.

Shinbin
Shinbin

I end up getting this as a gift from my dad on my birthday in 2009.. lovely smell .. got complimented from both women and men :D.

so i end up getting it this year again because i missed the smell.. pity about the price tag and the smell doesn't last long either :( but still happy with the overall smell. vanilla orange sandalwood scent to my nose.

pourfemme
pourfemme

It is an ordinary and cheap smell parfume to me. It does not disturb but nothing special, not deserve its price. Fortunately I bought 30ml. I will finish it and wont buy again.

Edit: Day by day I like it. İt make me comfortable, energetic, sweet-fresh. I dont like just beginning.

midnightsun

i went testing this perfume with high hopes ! i expected it to be a refreshing scent with a mix of nice appels and fresh orange blossoms....but all what i found is a nausiating smell of loads of vanilla mixed with appels!!! very disappointing! the vanilla is just too sweet for me :(

1nov
1nov

nice , very fresh I love it .

soulflame88
soulflame88

Really love this! I found out that I enjoy fragrances with orange and vanilla notes and this is one of them. Very pretty scent, definitely makes an impression. A lot of people have asked me about the name of this fragrance.

myplacebo
myplacebo

Soft floral blend of orange blossom and faint apple, with a breathy note of olive oil too. Not sure how well this one keeps. Some of the testers had gone off, and when it goes bad, it really goes really, really bad. Instant scrubber.

However, tried this one a few times now and got better results. In cooler weather, it's rather plain and gentle. But on an unusually hot summers day, say 26 degrees C, this exploded into an orangey delight, fizzy and fun. Will wait for the summer again to try. Love the bottle.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

Got a sample and wow. I am hooked! Just in time for spring/summer too. Smells sweet, fruity, powdery. All around, it's just really nice. I must have it. Love Hugo boss scents!

SheShe
SheShe

Boring and not worth trying in my humble opinion.
At first orange with a hint of something darker, then brighter, but a thin, weak, boring scent with almost no projection.
Not worth writing about notes, they're all like one.
You won't be a boss wearing this ;)

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Its a modern everyday scent!

jenny23
jenny23

I got a sample of this and it is quite a nice soft vanilla with some orange. Mainly vanilla though.It is a warm scent.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a very nice fragrance, though not necessarily very special. It's lot's of vanilla and orange flower, with a powdery sandalwood hint to it that doesn't really detract from it being a sweet floral.
Sillage is great and staying power very good too. This smells to me like a girls version of Boss in Motion. The bottle is pretty too.
I think this is a safe bet as a blind purchase or if you want a gift for someone, I think it's hard to dislike. It is like a fragrance of the 'girl next door' for sure, soft, floral, sweet and friendly. Though on me this smells very much like The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmin.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

At first, you get a splash of a powdery orangecitrus scent, mixed with sugar. In the drydown the powder is still there, mixed with soft white flowers, orange blossom, tonka bean with a hint of vanilla. I'm not crazy about but this one, but I think it's an enjoyable, wearable scent. It has good lasting power. I'm not going to by this one again, cause there are so many nice fragrances out there, and sorry this is just not for me!!!

Till en början känner jag en doft av en pudrig apelsincitrusaktig doft, blandat med socker. den pudriga tonen finns kvar hela tiden blandat med ljuva vita blommor, apelsinblomma, tonkaböna och en aning vanilj. Jag är inte helt tokig i doften, men jag tycker att det är en trevlig, bärbar doft. Den har en god bestående effekt. Jag kommer inte att köpa den igen på grund av att det finns så många fina dofter att välja på och tyvärr är inte detta en av dem!

peny
peny

smells perfect since i 've tested before 3 hours!!!! sweet and floral....i love the sweetness of vanilla later

von dita
von dita

Gosh,that smells nice!it is delicate but strong enough to make me feel better.

yettb
yettb

I love this it is a creamy delicious fragrance that is not overpowering no citrus orange to it at all mildly fruity at first and then the vanilla and sandalwood and orange blossom blend into this warm powdery creamy scent that is just irresistable

hanihafiz
hanihafiz

i LOVE it!! and i'm wearing it right now to work...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

tinaelisa

I get a strong pear note. I know it's not listed but I smell it pretty strongly and it's lovely! Mhhhhh sweet and fruity.

bry
bry

I got a sample of this perfume and I thought it's nothing special but I kept sniffing it and now I'm in love with it. I'm going to buy it the next week. It's such a fresh yet sweet, cheerful scent, great for grey and boring mornings.

berfun.gedikoğlu
berfun.gedikoğlu

not heavy not fresh not sweet not spicy its so soooo cool on me and ı think u must try it .

princess27
princess27

great perfume
smells very good2me ,i dont get the bad reviwes cause this is really a nice perfume !

seme
seme

i loved boss orange
it is diffrent
comforts me every time i smell it
and ithink i will wear it long time

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

I love this, personally I think it's instantly recognisable and unique, I've not smelled anything else similar to it....

Very good sillage and longevity, dries down to a gorgeous smell. I think it's pretty fresh, and maybe best for more 'Autumnal' weather as goes on very strong for quite a while.

Well that was a boring review but I thought I'd stick up for it a bit as it's delicious!!

ahnm
ahnm

it smells creamy, sweet, slightly milky with a veil of sweet fruit. nothing tangy in this. this is the most perfect fruity floral; it has a good balance of everything.. but it's too boring for me.

pickledtink
pickledtink

Nothing special here. Barely a hint of orange! expected a neroli, orange, citrus uplifting kick in at least but nothing really but white flower and vanilla with the faint orange swiftly replaced by a little tonka.
So lightweight I doubt it'll last long on the skin at all.

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Casual,spring or summer scent...It's nice and delicate just like an orange flower.Reminds me of the nice and freshly-sweet (I don't know if that makes any sense... :P) smell in the morning in Spain.

Di_berry
Di_berry

It´s a nice safe scent, I find it too light, fruity & casual. It´s pretty but too generic. The bottle is really nice and delicate. Nothing special.-

dementialies
dementialies

I love the lightness and freshness of this scent - on my skin its not too citrus despite the name and not too synthetic as some others have mentioned. The silage however is horrible. I really don't know why but when I purchased it there was no eau de parfum available perhaps if there was this would have helped. As it stands I can spray this like a body spray before work(we're talking 10 squirts) and the scent will be completely lost by mid day. Not really too impressed given the price.

Lotje
Lotje

I love this scent... Fell in love with it from the first wif! Beautiful!!!

It's very sweet, with the apple and orangeblossom who really pop out. After a couple of hours the warm smell of sandelwood and vanilla is makes you feel happy and wonderfull.

It's a strong smell who last a really long time, when I spray it on my clothes, it sticks for a couple of days! And on my skin I smell it from morning till night... Beautiful en cheerful, definitly a stayer..

Turtledove
Turtledove

This scent is delicious! It's just the right balance of creamy and fruity and floral. I'm surprised orange isn't in the notes, it definitely has a little bit of a creamcicle kind of flavor with the fruit and vanilla, that goes into light, sweet flowers, it's heavenly. Usually (on me) fragrances with vanilla turn syrupy and cloying, and orange blossoms tend to become an overpowering musky floral, but this did neither, I can't get enough of it! The sweetness is just right, makes me happy every time I smell it. A very pretty, warm and sunny kind of scent. It's very light, and doesn't change much, but I like it a lot.

Annigee
Annigee

This is very different from what I expected. It is subtle, but not as light or refreshing as I guess I expected from the bottle and name. But it is versatile and surprising: on first impression it is almost masculine, then slowly feminises to a much sweeter, almost musky aroma. Sadly, doesn't last very long (at least on my skin)so when the bottle (quickly) runs out, I probably won't replace it. At least not while I'm under thirty. Perhaps as I mellow, the fragrance will suit me better.

sehaman
sehaman

My partner at the time best described this as "smelling like a Stripper". (Not what I was looking for.) However, I quite liked it as a casual perfume. It does have that generic feeling to it, though. And once the bottle ran out, I didn't go for it again.

tiffanykimwagner
tiffanykimwagner

I have tested this, and it smells so generic.. Its very light and summery, not my style... The bottle is beautiful and unique..
Edit: This fragrance is BORING, BORING, BORING... I wouldn't even buy it for the bottle. It has no depth or originality..

Bellamare
Bellamare

I found no apple here at all. No vanilla either. On my skin it smells all on one note - an orange chewing gum. Too simple and quite disappointing :(

Miss_J
Miss_J

I don't know how many people got some kind of suggestion that this perfume contains orange smell. Because it's obviously has NO orange fruit scents in it. Maybe it's because of the orange name & bottle? It's quite misleading I must say.

To my skin & nose, this perfume is the boring,generic,vanilla scent. It's creamy vanilla, but still a bit too sweet for my taste. I din't get the red apple scent at all. Maybe it's just my weird chemistry, but there are no noticable scent other than Vanilla, from the beginning to the drydown. Sandalwood give this perfume a warm combination, but it only appears slightly to accompany the vanilla notes. BUt still I'm not going to purchase it because I don't like vanilla. Even though I love the orange colour.

I might try for Orange Sunset though, because that's the one that contains real orange.

tuba
tuba

Nice and fresh fragrance. Good for everyday use.

tarrapradipta
tarrapradipta

LOVE IT!

agi
agi

Smells like tasty orange,but bit sweeter,perfume is good,but on me don't stay long time !

hubava
hubava

its so sexy i love it ;))))

helenfernanda
helenfernanda

Remember orange marmalade made ​​at home in the wood stove.

midnightsun

i've tried this recently. i was disappointed! no thing extraordinary...just another floral with a slight sweetness of fruits.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This soooo reminds me of Burberry Brit (minus the "burnt" note I can smell in Brit). Viva La Juicy is a bit like this too. Although Boss Orange is fruity, it is still very elemgant and feminine.

A nice soft scent for the office or daytime. It's too boring for me to consider buying it. It's also hardly discernible. As many reviewers already stated: there is no orange in this one :)

PS: I had a sample of this by now. It's still hardly discernible on my skin and way too sweet for my taste. Also it seems to vanish quickly although I always had to use much to have any effect at all.

Anissa
Anissa

Perfect for officewear,sure it won`t bother anyone.First there`s juicy red apple and then white flowers, vanilla and musk in the base.This is one of the scents that are easy to give as gift,suit almost everyone.But if you don`T have this,you still haven`t lost a thing.

urobian

They refer a color, not a fruity... and is a clothing line wear in the hugo boss stuff.

sofiii
sofiii

Orange is nice, but quite faceless. It opens with really lovely mouth-watering fresh real sweet apple smell, but soon it fades to tart warm pastry with slight orange-hint kinda smell. Which is nice, but…just a little bit too heavy, in a slightly melancholy romantic cold grey winter morning way, to be the Hugo Boss Orange.

Then it becomes milder and milder, but I can definitely smell it. It’s the weird mildness, I can smell it, I don’t really like it that much, but it doesn’t bother me at all, in a really indifferent way; somewhat it reminds me some spirit of Treson hitting dry down.

The dry out is much nicer, but faceless. It’s something like randomly put-together stall quasi-vanilla notes.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend Orange to anyone, it is nice, inoffensive in a way just like some people you see nearly every day in work, possibly you work on the same floor, but none of you bothered to say hi, you know those kinda people, the geek/snob/workaholic/whatever hybrids. Orange can be an office scent, but…why not find something fits your personality more, something at least says ‘hi’ to you upon sniffs, instead of something this bland and this faceless.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I prefer the top notes than the way it smells after a while, anyway I would like to give it another try. For all those who would like a sample enter in their website (at least in Spain) and you can choose between this one, the sunset, or the male version. Hope you get your free sample! Personally I'm not in to buy it but I wouldn't mind to wear it now and then;)

LaPetite
LaPetite

Tested it in the perfume store today , I saw it in one friend's bathroom recently , but i didn't dare test it :-P Guests don't do such things ...
So i like it a lot it's very pleasant , discreet, happy , but not sweet , very good for an everyday use !

fifaatm
fifaatm

the creamy dry down is really sensual.. i just receive my bottle today, and i imagine that certain someone will snuggle my neck when i'm wearing it ;)

btw, are there a car/room freshener that smell like this perfume?
Last week within 5 days I 'encountered' this scent (or something that have similar scent with this) twice, once in a taxi and once in an airport. Dunno about the airport - perhaps it's just another person wearing Boss Orange too - but I doubt if the male taxi driver wearing this perfume also. (I wore other perfume at that time)

Now I'm cautious whenever I'm wearing this. I don't want to be known as 'the girl who wears a car freshener' :s

isi
isi

Delicioso, adoro este perfume, me encanta !!!!. Es un perfume dulce y cálido. Para el día de oficina o una salida casual en la tarde / noche. Lo que más me gusta son las notas de las naranjas florales con maderas del sándalo y el olivo, la canela y la vainilla. La presentación del frasco es de lo más lujosa, tiene forma de una secuencia de 7 gemas brillantes, es precioso. La fijación es muy buena. No diría que es un perfume clásico, ni exclusivo o fuera de lo común, pero es sensual, cautivador, divino, fácil de llevar y muy agradable.

Delicious, I love !!!!. It is a sweet, warm scent. For the day at the office or out casual in the evening. What I like best are the notes of orange flower with sandalwood timber and olives, cinnamon and vanilla. The presentation of the bottle is most luxurious, is shaped like a sequence of 7 sparkling gems, is precious. The setting is very good. I would not say it is a classic perfume, or exclusive or unusual, but it is sensual, captivating, divine, easy going and very nice

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Very romantic and light scent,it`s very pleasant and comfortable,perfect for spring :) Unfortunatelly lasting power is very weak,I`m a little dissapoited for that,I won`t bye it.The Bottle is beautiful.I didn`t test other Orange parfums-Sunset and Celebration.Maybe you will tell me how is their staying power,are they last longer than this?

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

Boss Orange is nice, lovely and optimistic, but very simple. It´s superficial weak sweetness which doesn’t stay long on my skin. No interesting opening, no good drydown. No one around me don´t recognize this fragrance, it´s too quiet. In spite of its name there are no oranges in Boss Orange. It´s a smell of sugar sweet apple. I let this shy saccharine apple have another owner. I gave my bottle away.

Matin
Matin

Boss Orange, is in my opinion a hot version of orange. If not as much as fanta! ... je , je ...but if there is some truth in it. The smell of hot orange juice with sugar, no fresh juice. I suppose it is the top note of apple red ,the white flowers and the "oriental" base notes that make more full and dusty than we might think.

I imagined more fresh and bright at the start :( , but can be an interesting option more studied for lovers of the orange, not as purely adolescent.

vtothek
vtothek

This is very sugary, tooth decayingly sweet. It's like orange Fanta, or maybe orange candies, with some spicy musk thrown in the dry down. It's not a bad smell, just very adolescent. It's like something Victoria's Secret would release, not Hugo Boss. I liked it, but not enough to buy.

Aureliev
Aureliev

Ma très bonne surprise de l'été 2010. J'avais peur de m'en lasser, et bien que nenni!
Un joli parfum des beaux jours, fruité, propret, je le trouve un chouïa 'abricot" et pourtant la pyramide ne mentionne pas cette note. Un fond légèrement boisé. Féminin, simple, et qui vaut pas mal de compliments!

cocolove
cocolove

Hugo Boss Orange is one of my favourite perfumes. It needs some time to settle down on my skin and then it´s a beautiful scent. In the beginning it smells very alcoholic and too citrusy. But when that´s gone, after a few minutes, the scent is subtle, bright and energetic.

I think the ad resembles the scent perfectly. It totally has some spontanious and happy vibe. The reason i love it so much, is because i can wear it during every season and it is suited for every situation and time of the day. Also i feel happy smelling my wrist when i´m wearing it. It´s so bright and energetic, but also kind of classy.

I especcialy love the drydown, which smells like orangeblossom. If you like subtle, easy-to-wear-scents, than give this one a try.

Tip: Use a little, otherwise you might smell like motor fuel...

The_Entity
The_Entity

Great frag for the summertime, if you are looking for a budget version of this, find Orange Fizz in the Love Hearts frag collection in Superdrug/Boots (uk)

nagia
nagia

It is great!
The bottle is beautiful, the add is lovely and Sienna Miller represents better than no one else the message of the scent.
The color orange always made me feel happy, and if this color could possibly smell like something, it would smell like this Hugo Boss perfume for sure.
It gives me more energy, makes me feel sparkly and happy. Spraying it is like a therapy when I'm feeling down.
It's perfect for a very carefree girl. It is sweet, it is fresh, it is vibrating.
Just one little advice: if you over spray it, you might just smell like urine, and I mean it!

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

If you`re in the mood for a fresh vanilla without it being too sweet,boss orange is a good choice. I love how it smells different in the colder months. In summer its fruity with a slightly oily tinge to it, Its probably coming from the olive wood. I love that note in this composition. In the colder months it turns more fruity than woodsy with a hint of apple. It grew on me the more I used it. Very easy to wear,playful,casual yet special.Love the sleek modern bottle too.

specialk070581
specialk070581

I love this scent! To me it smells like cake - not in a sickening or overly sweet way, but in a cute and fresh way. On me its lasts about 4-5 hours, I do wish it lasted a bit longer but thats my only complaint!

samsara1977
samsara1977

Another impulsive buy... led by the adds and the name and the bottle.
First sniff is pleasant, apple, fresh, sprakling,.. .
After a couple of minutes this turns into the male perfume Boss (bottled).
I really likt this male version, in fact I even like it better than the Boss orange version so I would rather wear the Boss bottled then the Orange.

dovey
dovey

yukh.... I don't like it not a single bit!!!!
why would u wanna smell like orange anyway??
I think a (FOR HIM) edition of it might be interesting as a somehow citrusy summer fragrance for males......

Suzi
Suzi

I really love it I would call it a soft floral it's subtle and understated in a good way the top note doesn't knock you out. It has a soft middle note finishing of to an almost slightly musky base it smells better as it dries off and it has great staying power. I put it on this morning and it is late afternoon and I can still smell it. Also it is reasonably priced always a good selling point and a cool looking bottle ticks all the boxes for me.

belissena
belissena

why are you all searching for oranges??? Boss Orange is the name of a particular line in Hugo Boss fashion...the perfume contains apple notes, not oranges...
by the way, I like it very very much! and I agree with the comparison to lola - marc jacobs: on my skin they're nearly the same. love it on cold days

guest_salz
guest_salz

i smellt this ages ago and i cant beleve it dosent have any oranges in it !!
if you really want oranges
i suggest nivea orange deodrant
:-)

miriel
miriel

I like it. A little one dimensional but I like the bitter-sweet smell that is added to the orange flowers and vanilla. A casual fragrance. Could work well in the office.

Sita
Sita

For teenagers of the 90's this smells very much, in fact exactly like impulse vanilla spray.

Not an unpleasant smell, the apple gives it a clean shampoo / bathroom product type smell. The only thing that saves it from the complete ordinary is the orange flower note which hangs around after the dry down on my skin, only just noticeable over the full-on vanilla.

But if you are a perfume connoisseur my honest advice is save your money, there are a million and one super-cheap synthetic-vanilla based sweet perfumes like this out there.

stanfoz
stanfoz

whenever i wear this perfume people always comment how lovely i smell. it reminds me a bit of marc jacobs lola but is more vanilery and soft.i have had 2 bottles and will definately get another one next spring. the bottle is beautiful and i love the spiritual element to this also.love sienna millers energy and enthusiasm for life

Yamba1
Yamba1

I've come home this afternoon hot, sticky and most definitely out of sorts. All I want is a cool shower and to test a new perfume that may give me the lift I desperately need. Boss Orange seemed a good bet.
I'm not getting as much 'orange' as I would expect given its name. Its fresh, fruiy floral but on me more like a veil which frustrates me. Why make something so subtle you have to glue your nose to your wrist to keep checking it's there? One gets the impression HB has made this to order based on a corporate/marketing 'scoping' exercise that has determined a certain percentage of the perfume-buying population are in the market for a clean modern scent that won't offend. If this was their brief they have captured it perfectly, however it is not one that I would rush out to buy.
I guess I'm still out of sorts....

guest_So Burr

My mom has this, smells lovely on her, sort of personifies a lady at her age (50). Turns rank on me tho

fallingin28
fallingin28

When I first smelled this I loved it. I wanted to smell of it every single day. I went through one bottle and now I am on my second; but, (and it's a big but!) since having my second bottle I rarely wear it. I don't know, but now it smells too sweet, seems heavy and syrupy not as lovely, gentle and powdery as it once did. Maybe because it's summer and it's not good in warm weather, or just me? It is the same smell, never changes, no dimension, and after a few hours it seems to fade.

Lorna_Lou
Lorna_Lou

I love this fragrance so much, You can really smell the vanilla and its long lasting too so you can use as little as you like and it will last!

suway
suway

my sister got this as a birthday gift. and i tried it...... i will say that its simply young and sexy...... yummy :D

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

According to Germanys most popular perfumery 'Douglas' this one is their bestselled fragrance this year. I got curious about and tested it today. Well, what can I say... nice scent, would not disturb anyone, great for the office but I don't get the hype about it,way too generic for my taste.

urobian

A fragance with many opinions show that theres something special or important for good or bad. So, im with the positive side, i totally love this fragance. Of course i think that is nothing new or avantgarde here but is very nice, comfortable and magnetic in some way, the combo of fruity-apple notes with the vanillic-woody touch is lovely, femenine and sexy. A girl cant go wrong with this, and surely will get some atention.. simply lovely smell.

nural
nural

Smell pleasant on others but bad on me, after awhile the sandal and olive wood scent come out v strong which gives me headache :(

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I agree 100% with other reveiwers that this is nothing special. It is pretty, light & fresh but it is also one-dimensional & non-descript.

If I were willing to drop coin on this scent I would wear it to the gym.

ticalau
ticalau

really nice one for mature women! it's kind of sweet at first... but this is only on top notes... it's mixt very well with the apple note. But this one i say it's for a mature women because of the base notes :) On the base notes it's worm, sexy yet simple in a way... it's like that woman who says " i'm elegant but not interested " It's like... elegant and powerful! I guess for women independent and powerful :) The image of the spot fits very well with Sienna Miller for this perfume and i like the bottle to ;)

guest_sparrow
guest_sparrow

this fragrance is AWFUL! oh how i wanted to like it, and how very inititally i did! but after awhile i realized A) the smell had changed and this super spicy smell was all that was left and B) i smelled like a man, or like i doused myself in man's cologne.
This is tooooo heavy and thick to be a light fresh burst of energy sort of perfume. YUCK!

Richnata
Richnata

It is nice. Nothing more. Fresh and fruity. One like many others, it does not make you stand out, does not make you feel one in a million. Just nice.

I like this scent very much. Tis lovely with my chemistry. I can certainly understand how it's not for everyone though. All comes down to how the perfume is with your body.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Boss Orange is a nice 'happy-go-lucky' fragrance.

But it's boring, lacks depth and character, and very easy to forget.
It's bland and unassuming fragrance is suitable for the office atmosphere - it's so dull your office colleagues probably wouldn't even notice it.

kittymoon
kittymoon

Why calling it Boss ORANGE when it doesn't even smell of oranges? What a dissapointment. I expected a fresh, zangy orangy - maybe a bit spicy or powdery smell. With a bit more va va voom than this. This is nice but cowardly conformist, not worth the effort. I should have guessed by the bottle.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Oh how I wanted to like this one! That bad that I even bought it and tought I`d learned to love it. It`s nice soft, a bit sweet and fruity. But it has something sharp in it that I can`t get over with. It almost smells like old cigarets or something fusty.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

I found the scent for Boss Orange faint and bland. It could be that my nose does not detect subtle fragrances such as this perfume.

guest_el
guest_el

cute and light, very safe and casual

valarian
valarian

Not impressed with this fragrance at all! Found it very synthetic and harsh. More Spice than Orange, both disappointing and fairly unpleasant. Probably one of the worst perfumes I've ever tried. It came across as cheap and nasty. Personally I feel Orange is a difficult component to get right and I think Boss has missed the mark. Might appeal to some but feel they should stick to what they're good at, designing clothes!

Puma
Puma

Boss Orange is modern, light and fruity, better for summertime.
Very recognisable.

NatWeb
NatWeb

Light and fresh, the orange blossom is the strongest note in the initial spray. It's a lovely day fragrance, wholly inoffensive, the flowers aren't overpowering but lucky to last beyond and hour or two. Would be a good gift fragrance for someone whose tastes you were unsure of. I don't think it's the kind of perfume you would ever LOVE but you could grow to like it a lot.

Anahi
Anahi

I've been meaning to try this out ever since it was released, and today I did, and was very impressed. It smells very clean, fresh and sweet; it reminds me of walking on a beach on an island just before sunset, it's just a lovely happy, soft and soothing scent. It sort of smells along the lines of 'Amor Amor by Cacherel', 'Kenzo Amour by Kenzo' and 'The One by Dolce&Gabanna', so if you like any of these perfumes, I think you'll really like this one!

Allegra
Allegra

My first impression of Orange was "how interesting a fragrance" as its opening notes were subtle and fresh and charming orangey nuances. But the scent altered quickly into this thick, spicy everyday fragrance which somehow reminds me of a bad copy of YSL's Opium. Orange would have been much better choice (and even worth buying) if it stayed fresh and clean and flowery instead of this weird and powdery potion. Not my cup of tea, really...

guest_GSE
guest_GSE

Personally I didn't see anything special in this perfume. I was hoping for something more sharp and citrisy, and found it too sweet and heavy.

Daria
Daria

My sister will buy it to my B.day because I got a tester of this and it almost over and I cant stop useng that!
I want it since it came to the stores..
I'm sooo happy,really love it!!:D

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Pleasant, casual, sparkling BUT unremarkable, unoriginal.
Lasting power isn't spectacular either, you'd have to re-apply this at least 5 times to actually smell anything.

Boss Orange is a 'girl-next-door' fragrance suitable for casual weekends,

GIVE ME A BREAK
GIVE ME A BREAK

I love vanilla and I love orange.Together it s a rather stong and memorable combination.I liked it from the first sniff,and I usually hate fruity fragrances.It s feminine,sweet and draws compliments.
It suits young and playful women.Good lasting power too,even on me:-)

Jeannine
Jeannine

I'm not the biggest fan of Sienna Miller, and I'm not usually one to love Hugo Boss's products. Orange, though, was a pleasant surprise for me. The opening apple note left me wondering whether I really wanted it, but it quickly develops into some sort of slightly flowery, but mostly peachy smell that I rather enjoy (lately, several peachy smells appeal to me, after I had only known odd ones for years). And the sweetness is feminine, but not overwhelming or nauseating. The bottle looks pretty, and the price is right, too. For me, Orange is the kind of scent I would wear to make a jeans and sweater outfit more girly and fun on a rainy day.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I don't like it.Sorry. The first time I tried smelling it, I smelled literally nothing, as it was soso mild and light. I gave it another shot, and this time, I was able to smell it. Deep Red is one of my favorite scents by Boss and in a sense Orange smelled a bit similiar but really unisex, almost masculine, reminded me a bit of Calvin Klein's fragrances. Sadly, I'm not a fan of masculine scents for females, so yea, Orange really isn't my thing.

Kamicha
Kamicha

For some reason this reminds me a lot a simplified, lightened and freshened up Lancome Tresor. I actually like it. The cheerful feminine freshness is probably not for me - but this is certainly not one of those annoyingly sweet fruity florals so popular these days. It has certain sophistication and playfulness.

The scent does not develop very much. It starts with a fresh apple burst that does not entirely disappear. A subtle symphony of white flowers start to accompany it pretty soon, for some reason a nice white rose sticks herself on front on my skin. A pretty, light whim of fresh wood aromas and hint of vanilla backs up the packet. That chord really suits my chemistry and with the freshness of apple prevent the florals go sour on me (that happens often).

Not bad, but not terribly memorable either. Would consider this as a present for youngish woman. Would not probably buy myself... ...well perhaps on a bargain price. Might work for layering.

_lolita_
_lolita_

I am not into Boss fragrances and I am not really into fruity scents, but this one was a pleasant surprise.
I thought this wouldn´t be for me so I tried it while not expecting too much.
But on my skin it smelled lovely soft and pretty sweet floral. It reminded me of some candies or shampoo from my childhood.
Not Orange but rather peachy with powdery white blossom.
The stayingpower is unexpected great, it lasted for about 8 hours staying strong though it didn´t change very much.
My conclusion is that for me Boss Orange is a very cute and uncomplicated moodlifting daytime fragrance, which lasts extremly long.
So I´m quite amazed that it got so many negative reviews.

lat
lat

I'm not supposed to like it, but I do anyway. A lot! It's supposed to be very light and subtle, but on my skin all the warm notes always develop to a great extent. It's lovely! It's vibrant and warm and on my skin it smells fruity and spicy, perfect for autumn. Very energizing, puts me in a good mood. Fresh, yet not watery. Been using it a lot lately.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I like this perfume - when I'm able to smell it.
First time I put it on I could barely smell it, it's that light. So the second time I put it on, I made sure I used some more. But I have to use pretty much to smell a bit Boss Orange. So it's very subtle, and I can hardly smell it when I'm wearing it, and there's nothing wrong with my nose, because I can smell other perfumes.
Nice perfume though, nothing very special but it's light and sunny, and suitable for spring and summer.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It has a similarity to Dalissime by Salvador Dali but this one is a little more creamier,more like an orange sorbet, it's a pretty fragrance but I don't think it lasts very long on the skin.

Unfortunately this fragrance is very similar to many orange scented fragrances on the market today. It has that predictable sweet, orange candy like scent, which for me doesn't push too many boundaries.

Sure, the scent is pleasant and delicate on the skin, but there's nothing about this fragrance that shocks or excites me.

I would have much preferred this fragrance if they had experimented with a raw, juicy orange note, rather than an overly sweetened, synthetic blend of orange.

I was pretty unimpressed with this fragrance's opening, however the drydown was lovely, a soft and feminine scent of sandalwood, vanilla and white floral accords.

Because the scent is so subtle and light, it would make a suitable fragrance for the warmer months and casual wear. Although Boss Orange isn't liked by many, I don't think it would be an offensive type of scent. It's lack of originality is possibly why this fragrance isn't popular.

guest_kylexora
guest_kylexora

erm, at first i smell it. i love it because i love apple-orange smell. then the vanilla base make me like it more. it last on me for about 4-5 hours. i prefer this perfume for casual outing and weekend because i'm used to classy smells perfume. overall, i'm going to buy myself a bottle of 30ml of orange. just for weekend and hang out with friends. for work, i prefer chanel, dior and dolce & gabbana.

guest_jenny-of-the-valley
guest_jenny-of-the-valley

damn, I´d expected something orange-like smelling, but instead of that I discovered a fragrance full of vanilla, which I hate in perfumes. no freshness, no citruses, just scent of an orange-milky candy.

bgrace
bgrace

it is light an doesnt really last for that long..it fits summer days perfectly..
I liked the base vanilla notes .

Kittycat
Kittycat

I tried this new fragrance yesterday.
I'm not overwhelmed ... NOTHING SPECIAL - just boring.
A little bit flowery, a little bit fruity.

popcorn
popcorn

i am disappoint of this parfum , so light, like fruit lemonade water . there is 'not character and presence .i tested in very hot weather after few minutes i not feel Orange , after few days i tested in normal day not so hot. i feel little bit more , maybe some flowers . the bottle is too not so beautiful
this parfum disappoint me.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I tested Orange yesterday at a store and was very disappointed. It is a nice,fresh scent indeed but it´s so light that it faded away on my test paper strip at once. No way this would last on my skin.

tica
tica

Love this fragrance. It is soft but long lasting. So different than those boring citrus and floral fragrances they release nowadays.

Malibu
Malibu

It's ok, but the sweetness borders onto sickly.

I think it'll be nice in colder weather, I'll test it again then.

guest_anyss
guest_anyss

i bought it today!it has a very feminine smell...i just love it!i also got perfumed body lotion 200ml for free..=)LOVE HUGO BOSS!!

imgcas
imgcas

I tried it today and I liked it. It starts with woody notes and sweet orange, and after a while the wood gets softer and the scent becomes summery. Fortunately it isn't cloying at all. There is a creamy base because of the sandalwood, which is quite milky.
One of the best recent perfumes in the line.

WoonD
WoonD

1st the bottle look gorgeous, very ... but why called "Boss Orange"?
it smell orange, fresh and sexy not too strong and yet it bring out the smell...
don't know it can long lasting or not?

All Hugo Boss have something in common and this one is no exception. I remember wearing the red one with round bottle years ago. I liked it but didn't get me much compliments. An ex-bf used DarkBlue and it was just so-so on him, but he felt fashionable in it. They all smell chemical, average and non descriptive, especially if your chemistry doesn't match. I don't even like their ads because they look so SUCF ("standard-unified-casual-fashionable")
I tried this new one out of hope and didn't expect to like it but I did! I'm not crazy about but I think it's an enjoyable scent, quite feminine, not elegant and not gross, easily wearable with some kick. It has good lasting power. It's surely a floral and basenotes makes more intriguing. It reacts well on my skin. Still it's a scent that I would wear just to be "in the stream", to feel clean and pretty at work. I don't feel drown to it, but I feel that wearing this in most social casual occasions would be more appropriate than arriving with a cloud of wonderful Samsara or Fracas! I'm on the fence: buying or not buying? I think not. I have so many nice fragrances I can use up before buying anything else. I need to tie my hands until I really fall in love again with a scent. In my forecast it won't be a Hugo Boss.

Trvevil
Trvevil

When I tried it today - pretty bottle made me do it - I expected nothing special and it really is nothing special- just floral- orangey candy perfume. At first it smells very like Flora by Gucci- a gently sweet floral with hint of sourness (just a gentle one). While I liked Flora, I don't love this one much- it's just ordinary for me.
It does resemble Chopard Happy Spirit, but Chopard is nicer for me - on Boss Orange there is Orange candy note very prominent (I somehow don't like lemon/orange candy smell).
Not for me again, twice for today ;D
Try this if you like Flora by Gucci, Or want more fruity Happy Spirit.

vertigo
vertigo

It's a nice floral-fruity fragrance, delicate and discreet, feminine and pretty.
Kind of an office-perfume, I think.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i like this new perfume from hugo boss. at first i didn't quite know of what fragrance it reminded me of but afterwards i remembered: armani remix. the top notes are very similar but after 20 minutes, you can detect the orange flower in boss orange. nevertheless, it smells very similar to armani remix. very good perfume and quite long lasting. it is perfect for spring/summer casual days.

SandraS
SandraS

I tried this one yesterday.

Could not smell it on the paper strip and after trying it on my skin... still no scent. The SA kept saying its a very light scent but this is a litle overboard... non-existent!

ruxxy
ruxxy

I don't know how is this possible, but Boss Orange is already in stores in Romania, even in small cities like mine, before the US or rest of the Europe.
That's what made me so curious, it is one of the very few things we have the privilege to try before the western world.

Even so, this fragrance didn't mesmerize me. Perhaps it's just my skin or my taste for more delicate fragrances.

At first, you get a strong kick of orange (or citrus) peel, mixed with a lot of bittersweet sugar. It is very powdery, I think that it contains a lot of raspberry/patchouli/dried fig in the heart notes. In the drydown, the powder is still there, but with tonka bean and maybe a little vanilla. These may not be the real notes, but that's what I get.

Boss Orange isn't an usual fragrance, I have smelled a single perfume extremely similar with this one: a discontinued Avon scent with orange bottle, which appeared around 2003. If I consider the powder note, it resembles a bit with Chopard Happy Spirit.

Also, the smell is chemical, like animal-shaped vitamins we all know from childhood. Not quite unpleasant, but I wouldn't choose to smell like a pharmacy filled with medicine for kids.

Boss Orange by Hugo Boss 3.52 out of 5 based on 972 ratings and 163 user reviews

Boss Orange Perfume by Hugo Boss, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz A S Balm 50ml 1.6oz Shower Gel 50ml 1.6oz 3pcs
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz Deodorant Stick 70g 2.4oz Shower Gel 50ml 1.6oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Orange fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Orange, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Orange by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Orange by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.