Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness Hugo Boss for women
dislike

cinnamon
Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness Hugo Boss for women Pictures

After last year's orange edition Boss Orange with Sienna Miller as cover face, Boss is announcing a fragrance which celebrates feeling of happiness this spring. Boss Orange Le Parfum du Bonheur (Celebration of Happiness) arrives on the market in spring 2010, which will thrill all collectors of fragrance with a new flacon decorated with romantic white flowers.

The new limited edition Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness introduces a composition which includes accords of sweet apple, peach, white flowers, orange blossom, plum, cinnamon, sandalwood, vanilla and olive wood. The flacon has the same shape as the previous edition; it is coloured in orange, with white floral pattern and available as 30 and 50 ml EDT. Its outer carton is white and also decorated with white flowers. Face of the new advertising campaign remains Sienna Miller. Launch date – April 5th 2010.

Peach Red Apple

African Orange flower Cinnamon Plum White Flowers

Olive Tree Sandalwood Vanille

Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness Fragrance Reviews

bubububzy
bubububzy

Overall Celebration of Happiness is a sweet fruity perfume. I've had it for a while now, and finally decided to use it up.

When sprayed at first, I couldn't really figure out what the notes were, it was slightly alcoholic and generic. Then comes the sweet Cinnamon and tangy Orange flower. Towards the dry down I can detect plums in the background, blended with Vanilla and sandalwood. This is where I started to like the perfume, it becomes a skin scent but a pretty one. The longevity on my skin is up 4 hours so needs to re-apply every so often.

It can be suitable for daytime spring-summer wear.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I tried this at a store today and thought it smelled very similar to my Ange ou Demon something something Poesie d'Hiver flanker minus the tea note. I prefer my AD a tad bit more.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Gostosinho ... It's nice and cozy, but it's not a perfume to impress. Recommended for the day, season spring / summer ...

Gostosinho... É agradável e aconchegante, mas não é um perfume para impressionar. Recomendado para o dia, estação primavera/verão...

Amal abdullah
Amal abdullah

very nice

cmoca
cmoca

Wasn't too impressed with it's lasting power. The smell was nice, but nothing to fall for. Just regularly nice smelling. Would not turn any heads. It's more of a "you smell nice, good for you" type of perfume.. It's not bad, it's just MEH..

Luewhistelle
Luewhistelle

I had it about year and a half ago. It was may when I bought it, and this perfume smelled extremely cool! But when the fall came I started realising that if smells like some sour fruits and cheep sigarettes on me.. Some of my friends said they could wear it thoughout all the winter, but I couldn't. Moreover, it seems to have gone off too quickly.. Now it just feels like some simple cheep " fruity sweet" water for 5 dollars a bottle =//

redred
redred

On my skin it disappears with a second. Like water. Scent is too obvious, nothing special.

guest_hatty
guest_hatty

i bought this one..and its smells amazing,.. and my boyfriend always like how i smell...i loveeeee this fragranceeee....love itttttt...i recomend

well this is popular and its very god so maby you dont like it but i do and for de orange its vell blended not to mutch of its

Boss Orange?!which orange?it doesn't have any dominant orange note.I know so many better orange perfumes which are more refreshing and less boring.
well,lovely bottle,but I'm not very optimistic about the scent.according to the notes I should love it,but it smells just boring.
this perfume on my skin is very mild and the long lasting power isn't that good neither.definitely Hugo Boss has better perfumes to offer.

Kamicha
Kamicha

God dammit the uneducated staff... ...I asked in a duty free shop if this is the exactly same fragrance as the Orange regular - they did not have the smaller bottles of it.

Of course it was not. Definitely more floral/fruity than Orange - and that does not necessarily suit me. On the other hand this is simmering with more complexity - but actually I was after that warm glowy and pretty straightforward wood / vanilla chord refreshed with apple (and perhaps backed up with amber although it is not mentioned in Fragrantica notes) of the original. The cinnamon note is very nice addition, though - gives the scent more that zest you could expect from the name given.

There is another very popular fragrance I know (being Dolce & Cabbana Light Blue) with this specific phenomena: many people are complaining that it doesn't last - when I personally find it extremely lasting - the same applies with this and original Orange. I don't know if it is about differences in skin chemistry... ...or could it even be differences in sense of smell in such a way that some people tend to stop sensing these after wearing them a while? Once in a while I spot a person wearing these fragrances used so heavily that I just wonder if it is an attempt to compensate their "vanishing" nature. On my skin I definitely find the scent even 24 hrs after applying - sometimes even with detectable sillage from a distance.

guest_prinsess
guest_prinsess

this is so god feminin sweet love it

Haduska
Haduska

it´s such a strange frag. i don´t know, maybe it´s my skin, but it lasts and lasts all day long and it always gives something else. at the beginning bitter orange, than peachy flowers and the top of the tops aromatic woods with vanilla gently settles down. it´s the point i like the most and why i think that this frag is absolutely divine for lazy winter evenings by the fire-place. miaow

guest_Esmeralda
guest_Esmeralda

I am madly in love with this fragrance!!! My only complaint is that it doesn't last :(

ustina
ustina

I tested it today. It is very similar to the original Boss Orange, but a little bit more fruity and less vanile. In the original version it is too much vanile at the base notes. This version is more for spring, summer time. I like the perfume, it let feel me a woman.

This smells lovely on my skin. An absolutely divine scent.

guest_Marina
guest_Marina

Mmmmm so sweet and fresh at the same time! So delicious! So romantic! Love it!

Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness by Hugo Boss 3.82 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Orange Celebration of Happiness by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.