Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Boss Orange Eau de Parfum Hugo Boss for women

Boss Orange Eau de Parfum Hugo Boss for women
dislike

Boss Orange Eau de Parfum Hugo Boss for women Pictures

Spontaneity and optimism are omnipresent in this 2013 edition! The fragrance aims at woman of youthful spirit, characterized by charm and passion. Her temperament is reflected in the composition which opens with sweet apples notes. After abundance of fruity passion, a floral heart composed of a bouquet of white and orange flowers develops. The base is soft and luscious, and offers the scent of crème brule and soft, sensual vanilla, while creamy sandalwood and characteristic accords of olive wood provide unique character to the composition.

Boss Orange EDP arrives in the flacon shaped like previous editions, colored in pink-orange, in the amount of 30, 50 and 75ml eau de parfum. On the market from January 2013!

Apple

White Flowers Flowers

Sandalwood Creme Brulee Vanila Olive Tree

Boss Orange

Boss Orange Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

Tonight I saw a tester of Hugo Boss orange in a perfume shop and sprayed it on a paper strip.now,after two hours I smelled it and it's so likable that I immediately add it to my wantlist.it's a sweet and creamy concoction of vanilla creme Brulee and sweet apple,very yummy without being sugary sweet and it seems to be very easy to wear.I think it's easily wearable year round and I 'd really like to wear it in a not too much hot summer day.it doesn't seem to be a faint and weak fragrance..recommended to gourmand lovers as a sweet and creamy apple custard,soft but not weak
Gonna write a real review after e better test

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I received this little gem from my beloved partner, he knows that gourmands are right up my alley. Orange is mega fresh, fruity, almost edible, vanilla and creme brûlée are most prominent, they make me gag and drool, I want more and more! I love using it during hot summer days, I only wish it lasted longer, it has duration and silage of an eau de cologne, you would expect a little more from Hugo Boss. I carry a bottle in my handbag so I can reapply every couple of hours. I get nicely complimented when wearing it. Should lasting power be adequate to EDP concentration, I'd consider it my signature. For now, I keep loving it and reapplying :-) worth trying and certainly would make a lovely safe gift. Alluring, youthful, sweet. Would ask my partner to repurchase if Boss improved its duration. For now, I'm awaiting Intense or Absolue concentration :-)

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

Don't be put off by the initial spray.
it is quiet awful and chemical.
I thought... oh crap. yuk. alcohol smell with a overly masculine scent.

Wait a bit, within half an hour perhaps less it morphed into a summer fragrance that I can't compare to anything else.

Foodie yum sweet but slight floral to stop this becoming a true gourmand.

Crème brulee is easy to pick out makes the vanilla extra special.

no orange at all so odd choice of name.

give it half an hour before you decide.

scent 7 / 10
bottle 9 /10

schattenreiter
schattenreiter

My husband bought me this one few days ago and he wrapped it, so I'm not allowed to open it till Christmas...just smelled it in the store, loved it and now I have to wait for 17 days to see it again *sniff, sniff*

jensyr
jensyr

I dont understand why everybody says that there is nothing special at this parfym... I think that this smelled on my skin very unique and mysterious. Its fresh but so sensuel, soft and creamy like summer days and ice cream. Im not big fan of vanilla but this is only vanilla parfym I love. Its not too sweet or not too gourmand. On my syster skin its nothing like on my skin. So it really needs right person to wear it and then it really blow you. (Or he) :D

RaggedyAnne
RaggedyAnne

I love this, and I too smell slight orange aswell... its fresh and clean, and I put it in the same category as Cerutti 1881, and I love that too. its perfect for summer day wear, and very work friendly. yes its a keeper for me.
I recently bought a 50ml bottle of 'SUDDENLY DIAMONDS' from LIDL for £3.99......because someone said it smelled like Boss Orange....
My verdict is it definatley does! I sprayed some, and then sprayed some real B-O, and I honestly couldnt tell the difference, and my friend works in Boots on the perfume counter.....SHE couldnt tell the difference either! and it stayed just as long on my skin too.....approx 6 hours. Next time I need some, I will be buying the Lidl version.....its actually very beautiful, and for £3.99, I would be a fool not to.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I'm a gourmand nut, so this popped up on my radar for the creme brule note... Why is a perfume called ORANGE mostly apple?? I really did want a sweet creamy orange, but this is pleasant, wearable, sweet... yet basic and average. Sure, it's a lovely soft fruity vanilla, but it's nothing special, as people have said. I got a big 2.5 tester on ebay for $27, so I'm glad to have it. Right now it's still below 0 winter in Michigan, and I think this works in winter, as well as will work in summer. It is light and fresh rather than sweet and heavy. It does rather remind me of a basic Bath & Body Works lotion. Ed Hardy Love and Luck is a unique creamy citrus with spice.... that one is better if you want a spicy fruity gourmand.

Put on at 8am, by lunch time I can't really smell myself. :(

biebersgold
biebersgold

It's very pleasant actually. It's not too sweet, but I think it'd be better if it was a bit more woody. It's long lasting, but not that strong, that's the only flaw. At first glimpse it's boring you can sense that aplle scent is very strong and later it gets softer because of vanilla. It's something I would wear at winter because it's kinda warm and soft, I actually just bought it and I pretty much love it.

PerfumeKeeper
PerfumeKeeper

I smelled the bottle at a friend's house. I didn't know the fragrance, so I didn't recognize the bottle. She wasn't with me, So, after smelling it, I had to inspect the bottle, to see if it was "real perfume". It was so synthetic, it smelled like kids perfume on a plastic bottle or a poor imitation or something. Hated it. My friend actually wore it that day, and I thought nothing special.

Luthien999
Luthien999

Hugo Boss Orange EDP reminds me of Christmas Time! I have no idea why. :D Vanilla, Créme Brulée and Sandalwood are prominent notes in this perfume. Longevity was quite good on my skin, about 6 hours. I would wear it in autumn/ winter.

This is very sweet and fruity fragrance. At the beginning it was quite tender. Then some sweet base notes came along.
It's kind of nice and likable but I wouldn't be amazed by it because it's very simple and a little bit boring.
I'd say I like the base notes more than the top notes.
In my opinion this would be great shower gel or body lotion scent.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Too sweet and too..well, very unextraordinary.

Berenice
Berenice

Too sweet for me! EDT is better.

emilianods75
emilianods75

Lovely scent. It reminds me of Tresor by Lancome.

andreabutler111
andreabutler111

I love this perfume its my absolute favorite ever:)

Sofy888
Sofy888

yeah very fruity, sweet, nothing than this.. for a young girls in my opinion

KVM
KVM

on the initial spray this was very chemical and couldn't make out any individual notes, i didn't let it settle as disliked it so much, i did like the edt though.

Aysu
Aysu

This is the most artificial smell I have ever tried recently.. Sweetness mixed with fruity notes sticked to my nose and I could not get rid of it for hours. EDT is better and more refined.

Anahi
Anahi

This smells so yummy! It doesnt smell much different to the EDT. Maybe a little heavier, sweeter and creamier! I have to get this for summer!

spangles
spangles

I purchased this recently as i tried it on and fell in love with it.For me it does actually last on my skin so im very pleased.
Oh and i love the colour of the bottle very girly and feminine.

iremz
iremz

Hugo Boss Orange reminds me like i m in sugar fabric! it s so sweet and boring for me.
When i tried first time i smell fresh orange notes,after 30 min it s started smeel honey,vanilla and creme.
Bottle lookin nice but parfume s poor!

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This perfume is actually quite pleasant. I'm afraid I'm sometimes a bit of a perfume snob and avoid new launches of brands like Hugo Boss, Lacoste or Tommy Hilfiger.
So when I tried out the sample I had received I was quite surprised to smell a rather pleasant fragrance that wasn't quite as generic as I had feared.
I first get some fresh green apples that gently warm upon the skin. Warm vanilla cream and crème brulée (without the burned sugar though) are folded into the caramilizing apples to make a delicious blend.
Though this may sound rather heavy and gourmand, it's actually quite light and fluffy.
Boss Orange EDP still has that typical generic scent to it, that scent that screams "typical" perfume. The exact reason why I tend to avoid new launches of Hugo Boss, Lacoste or Tommy Hilfiger.
But in the end, it's quite pleasant. Not something I'd ever wear, but I'm quite happy to know it exists, although the longevity is extremely poor on my skin.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

The opening is reminiscent of a fresh apple you've just bitten into. Apples are really all you get. Later on, the apple is still dominant; however, the crème brûlée and vanilla come out a little and turn it into a very sweet, creamy apple.
Normally, I'm not much of a fan of apple notes. I like apples and the smell of them, but for some reason, perfume smelling of apples has always bored me. This one is the nicest of those fragrances I have tried so far. The crème brûlée and vanilla help to make it a little more interesting. It's likeable.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Boss Orange is truly a lovely fragrance but it lacks sillage and longevity so this seems to be the answear an EDP with sandalwood, creme bruléé and vanilla.
I seriously want this asap!!
Oh and the bottle looks really cool too|

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss Orange Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss Orange Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss Orange Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss Orange Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.