Designers » F-H » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men
dislike

cinnamon
Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Videos
Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Boss in Motion is a fresh and sensual scent for a shortish and happy man. The fragrance which is radiating energy and vitality is an ode to an active lifestyle. The Boss in Motion man finds pleasure in competition, believes in his own possibilities, searches for challenges and achieves his goals. He is strong and self-confident. The model in the ad campagn is Julien Hedquist.
The perfume is created by Domitille Michalon in 2002.

Orange Basil Violet Leaf Bergamot

Nutmeg Cinnamon Pink Pepper Cardamom

Musk Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Vetiver

Boss in Motion Fragrance Reviews

Telfo05
Telfo05

i used to love this, smells like oranges a bit

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

I agree with the comment below. This fragrance is very special, the orange smell is creamy,fresh, crispy yet spicy and woody. I love this fragrance..... I just purchased it yesterday, to be honest i never purchased this one since it came out in 2002, i dont know why, i loved it since i smelled it for the first time and after 12 years i got it :)....... i give this one 10 out of 10.......

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This was the first motion that came out in 2002, I wore it all summer long. 12 years later I had the urge to pick up a bottle. I bought a bottle this morning and I wore it during work. The creamy aroma of orange came back and it smelt so delicious. The added notes of nutmeg, cardamom and red pepper giving it a real attractive powdery/spicy aroma. The orange note is as true to what orange smells like. It stays on my skin at least 6hrs which is a big plus and you don't need to spray it 2x.
Longevity and Silage is good to excellent lasting overall 8hrs.
My final throughs,
Out of all the motion collection's, this one tops the list being #1. I have several frag's with orange being the main note. Most of them have a stronger pronounced note making them slight spicer and tangy. Boss in motion is a really gorgeously aromatic scent with a sweet creamy vib making it ABSOLUTELY amazing. I could never get tired of wearing this fragrance..♥ Rating this fragrance is definitely high..at least 9/10. I highly recommend it if you can find it...believe me you won't regret it!

tommy188
tommy188

Blegh. Don't really like it. It's heavy in a weird sort of way.. Sweet that has gone bad..

JoeOM
JoeOM

A nice suprise with this one.

Upon first spray you get a blast of mild herbs and tangy orange peel.
It then develops into what I think smells like a cold glass of spicy, fizzy orange soda.
The woody spicy finish is good. Great on warm summer days.

VJG
VJG

An orange,when you peel it you find warm spice and wood inside. Highly energetic.Couple of spray will do. Overall a Pleasant and soothing fragrance. The dry down is also impressive. Decent projection and longevity.

toto453
toto453

Smells very very good but is too unisex, and even feminine...

streetmachine
streetmachine

Smooth like an Orangsicle.
Soft not sharp
Unique not typical.

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

Nothing to say...Really nice one. would be in my rotation~

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

i have couple of spray yet and I'm satisfied with that!
So far so good. This orange style isn't my style however it is excellent. I used it sometimes on date and girls loved it on me. I won't buy it again because after 90 ml it is boring for me. Maybe i will try later another hugo boss fragrances.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

Pure orange with spices and woods, I really like this, casual, everyday scent, just cool and delicious :) longevity and sillage are both good.

markrosedale
markrosedale

I used this for a very long time and went through more than one bottle, its easy to wear and I liked to layer it with, Hugo Boss in Motion Blue as well. Sweet but in a masculine way.

Gault
Gault

A Clockwork Orange?
Slightly metallic, synthetic, very youthful and bright creamy sweet orange and tangerine. Little bit feminine. A young edition of Baldessarini Cologne, which was made in the same year as this.

Seanery
Seanery

This fragrance is very subtle. I don't get the Orange scent as much as I was expecting, though it is a Top Note so I guess that is why.

I find that I am picking up on the Cinnamon, Sandal Wood, and the Musk a lot more than anything else. This perfume also smells 'Powdery' to me as well. I am not sure if that is because of the combination of ingredients or if it is how the perfume is reacting to my skin.

This is a nice perfume and I enjoy it; however, it isn't something I would wear for flash or to make a statement. It seems like an everyday-wear perfume in my opinion. It feels very safe and quiet to me.

I would recommend this fragrance to be worn at work or someplace where sublety is key. It isn't for making a splash but more like starting a ripple in a pool.

matthujewell
matthujewell

Spray onto clothing: makes it last so much longer. I remember my scarf in Winter always smelling so great all the time. Sadly, not so for on skin. Lovely experience, one of my first buys as a younger lad.

soonflower
soonflower

In the drydown it smells very similar to Boss Intense.
It's sweet and slightly spicy.
Unfortunately lasting power is weak, about 3 hours and it's gone for good.

renzo77
renzo77

where they get this thing looks like it's fake 11 force dolce & gabbana despite being Procter & gambble is different and supreme to that of Procter & gambble also

Ups925
Ups925

Oranges! Starts with a musky orange scent. I can pick out the bergamot and basil, but its mainly orange. The base ends in wood and sandalwood. I wore this through highschool as did many of my friends. I tried out the other boss in motions but none came close to being as good as this one. Its a nice inoffensive scent that will get compliments. Not the best orange scent, but it wasnt bad for the price when it was around. checkout blu mediterraneo arancia di capri. THAT smells like fresh squeezed orange juice.

kikiena01
kikiena01

A lot of sweet citruses mixed with light pepper. It is light and fresh scent, but warm at the same time. I also think women could wear it aswell - I see a similarity with Flower Princess by Vera Wang. It's nice everyday scent for the Spring time. And I have to say it reminds me very much of Oriflame Signature for him.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Unisex..spicy oranges lol ..i like it

azizhejji
azizhejji

Orange lover's dream comes true
Nice & Fresh EDT , orange is dominating , warm and sexy and it unisex women can wear it easily .

amareesa
amareesa

I bought this for my boyfriend and oh my goodness it smells amazing on him. It always seems to be on sale, so I don't mind repurchasing it for him. I love the smell on myself too, so that's another bonus!

Leonelblanco
Leonelblanco

Unique perfume

scottconnor92
scottconnor92

Very nice and fresh. Smells so amazing. My parents got me this years ago but i've only started wearing it and it smells great :)

kevin.partoredjo
kevin.partoredjo

one of the best colognes that i had ever owned.. believe me if i say that you'll get loads of compliments.. and if your a smoker i recomend this cologne.. when your done smoking spray it on your shirt and neck and nobody will ever notice.. Believe it..

Mark Antony
Mark Antony

This was my first frag.I know that this frag of course is not the best of the world but is something special for me because when i smell it, it reminds me all the unrepeatable moments that i lived in my school.

InsertName
InsertName

Fresh citrus scent not very masculine or strong. Suitable for young guys first scent, it's easy to wear. It's quite synthetic smelling and feels that is not very high quality.

Age group: Young guys 15-25 years old.
Occasions: This is for casual daytime use. Best at spring and summer.
Value for money: Poor value for money. Only value is Hugo Boss name on bottle.

Buy/Try/Pass: Pass. I would try Boss Bottled or Tommy Hilfiger Tommy instead of this.

hugosb
hugosb

this can easily become one of my favorites, very very pleasant smell, fresh and sexy and what to say about longevity, i only sprayed it 4 times in the morning before going to school (about 6 am) and it's 10 pm and i still get some of the smell, not so strong now but i get well projection at least for 12 hours, so i'm not dissapointed at all.

sameh
sameh

Nice , Clean & fresh EDT , Orange is very dominating & powerful as well , any way good 4 summer !

micpower
micpower

Nice frag from Hugo Boss. I like it so much . It is a little feminine but still good.
longevity on me is surprising more than 6 hours .. but sillage is not that good 2 hours max around the body after that it becomes close to the skin ,,, for an EDT it is enough.. the scent is relaxing and alluring ..
Although i recommend it but plzzz Test it before buying

I will give it :
Scent : 8/10
Longevity : 9/10
Sillage : 7/10

Overall : 8.5/10 ( Very Good )

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A basic, fresh, summer, orange frag...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 3 hours - 10 inch projection, yet subtle. It smells as expected from seeing the flacon - modern, young, non-complex, Unisex and orange after orange... Ages 16 - 36

3 hours - 4 hours - 6 inch projection. Linear

4 hours - 6 hours - 2 inch projection. Some smokiness comes in and then at the end some soapiness but only a little and still very nice

6-9 Hours. Close to skin. Yummy orange tanginess comes in and it lasts a long time on the skin

A nice frag, which does not give me the wow factor, but it was pleasant to wear

Aegis
Aegis

This is a good fruity spicy scent, it smells to me like Bleu de Chanel younger non muscular brother

majedaloosh
majedaloosh

college days.. so refreshing.

bjornkeizers
bjornkeizers

I absolutely love it. A great blast of orange, very fresh. Followed up by enough wood to fill a fine furniture store. It's a nice blend and it seems to work for me. I do wish it was more lasting orange, slightly less wood, but that's me.

The only real downside is: even with the heavy finger it doesn't seem to last long on me. Perhaps that's because I get used to it, but it does seem to lean towards the light side of fragrances.

AKINTOYE
AKINTOYE

i love the perfume. I just spray it anytime and everytime i have it and it is one of only two perfumes people always steal from me: this and azzarro.

harsh007
harsh007

Amazing perfume... Its give a sweet kick in the beginning but then it settles down to a nice cinnamon, woody flavor, which is my personal best!

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

یک کار اسپرت و گرم در حد معمولی
بهترین گزینه برای هدیه چون اکثرا مورد پسند می باشد

A sport and not as warm
as the most popular gift is the best option for

Liliaceae
Liliaceae

I really dislike most of male perfumes I come across, but this one is really an exception. I think it's very different from the usual male fragrances, almost unisex and very, very sexy. The smell is sweet, youthful and very warm. It can last for quite a long time and, in my opinion, would fit any occasion.
The orange is the most evident note even after the drydown, but the spices are also quite noticeable.
It is, however, an obviously synthetic smell, but awsome anyway.

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Definetly one of my favorite fragrances,so many great memories with this one.
It smells great,fresh,citrusy and quite unique i would say.
It's a casual/sporty type of frag,suited for daily use by young,active ppl who are always on...motion.
Longevity and projection are good/moderate,around 4-5 hours or so and i always spray it on my clothes too,it does lasts for days on clothes!

bp
bp

Simply amazing.
Excellent longevity and projection.
And most pleasing is that this fragrance is unique and just sold.
I highly recommend.

fabodanilo
fabodanilo

MMMMMMM...CALIDO , CON UN TOQUE DULCE BASTANTE AGRADABLE .... ORIENTAL ..ENERGIZANTE...SIMPLEMENTE MAGNIFICO ,AMO ESTE PERFUME DESDE QUE ME LO REGALARON NO PARO DE OLFATEARLO ....ES UNA MARAVILLA...SE HA CONVERTIDO EN UNO DE MIS FAVORITOS.

cezarmac
cezarmac

if you are 21 or less is a good fragrance.

Grottola
Grottola

One of the most fun fragrances I've ever smelled, Boss In Motion is not much more than a sweet, candied orange fragrance to my nose. However, it does what it does well and smells fun and happy. Definitely NOT a formal scent. Has great projection and longevity, but I can see it getting cloying if too much is applied, so go easy on the application.

I also LOVE the bottle. Reminds me of the Death Star from Star Wars.

calyx93
calyx93

Has a similar vibe as Catalyst by Halston - synthetic, orangey nutmeg (gag!) over a very common woody base. One of my first forays into fragrances - I'm glad my nose has long since moved onto much better scents.

Unique flacon - difficult to spray though.

PK22
PK22

Occasion: Spring and summer, day time, casual.

Projection: 4/10
Uniqueness: 9/10
Versatility: 6/10
OVERALL: 30/50

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

Boss in Motion makes me feel happy and sport at the begining, the middle and the base note so worm and seductive it is really great and familiar at the same time. Thank you HUGO BOSS.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Creamy fresh scent
Very good
Spicy orange
I don't get that sporty vibe though

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

I really love this one. I likenit to an orange dreamsicle. very orangy but spicy at the same time

kcii
kcii

It starts out with a burst of orange, and drys down with a nice woodsy-orange scent.
It's actually my partners, and it smells great on him, but sometimes I sneak a couple of sprays on myself ;)
The only thing I could fault about it is that it only lasts a couple of hours before you need to reapply it!

periquito89
periquito89

Not the typical oriental, it is a bit orange (I think) synthetic sweet and woody to my nose. I don't like the overall felling as using the scent though is not what I'm used to see around. So it's somewhat original. And youthful.

Yohans19
Yohans19

Great fragrance... fresh and great for day use..
lasts around 6hrs on my skin.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Boss in Motion opens with a creamy and sweet orange note and becomes more spicy with cinnamon and pink pepper during drydown. Can be used during the day or night, winter or summer.
As many Hugo Boss fragrances, Boss in Motion lasts good, but nothing great.
My final score: 8.0/10.

ravynkat
ravynkat

best men's frangrance ever. the orange/citrus is what gets me. it is a bit creamy, woody and clean. all of the middle notes stay strong throughout. i would recommend this to men age 26-36.
YUMMY!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I nearly laughed when I read the piece about this!My boyfriend wears this and wow, he smells so good when he does that he's almost edible. But he's tall, dark and handsome, a serious, bookish type, not, um 'a shortish happy man' with an active lifestyle - so don't be put off! You can definitely smell the orange and the vetiver, but I don't get much of the spice, and it smells modern rather than a classic oldie like Eau Sauvage, that you can't really imagine on a man under forty. I really like this. I keep stealing it from him... :)

Miyavi
Miyavi

Ahhhhhh I use to love this one...it smelled like an orange!! So nice!

Mushroomfat

Slightly citrusy beginning stays with the woody drydown, its not an extreme anything. The musk keeps it masculine, all the spices, citrus and wood notes blend perfectly so you cannot distinctively feed on any note.
I really wish it wasn't discontinued :(

TIP: I have the edt bottle for Lynx / Axe Dark Temptation, it goes as a good base for a mix with Boss In Motion, it gives a nice, chocolaty-citrus scent

Poca
Poca

Hmm... this is my husband's signature perfume. He just smells soooo good!
Only two things that I can sum up about this perfume:

Masculine and elegant!

I don't find it spicy, but so deep warm scent, long lasting, not overpowering, not cheap, hhmmm.. it's just simply scent of a man. Perfect for office!

andrevarx
andrevarx

very subtle EDT. His notes to entry are very alcoholic, then come the middle notes seem a combination of a luxurious cream or a good musk mixed with a touch of bitter orange, but pleasant.

The age range is for men, from teens to under 40 years, is too young aroma. His season is universal, it is nice for any season so subtle EDT. Perfect for an evening out.

urobian
urobian

Its hard to find a fragance in the boss house that deserve a great reference. We know that their fragance line are totally mainstream, boring and without flavor... but we can choose Boss bottled, hugo and this in motion to think that theres some great fragances to try in this house.

In motion is very spicy, sweet and balanced. the initial point is very luminous, fresh, fruity and strong.. in some seconds a floral and woody touch is more evident, the fresh base is down by a spicy semi oriental angle, at this moment the smell is fresh and warm, fruity and woody, spicy and floral. A fragance of contrast and intensity.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This opens with a very sweet orange and a bit of spice. It smells like it's got vanilla in the heart and this is responsible for the sweetness. Even if it's not in this perfume it smells like it could have a tinge of vanilla.

The drydown sees this scent turn softer, the sweetness comes forward and it gets muskier for a while.

The cinnamon makes a few appearances as it driesfurther too and comes forward with the pink pepper making this soft sweet smell with a bit of a kick.

It's nice, something that holds it's masculinity, has a sweetness but..if you smell proeprly you can detect the spices really well, especially the cinnamon and pink pepper.

Mushroomfat

SO nice, start's with an orange spice, sits with a herbal musk, lasts for AGES, seriously, I get nothing done when I wear this 'cus im too busy sniffing myself to do any work. Brilliant!

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Boss in motion is very invigorating and refreshing.

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
It get slightly sweeter when it hits the drydown but definitely not cloying.
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻

Cheers,

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

In my opinion the original Boss in Motion is one of the best fragrances to come from the Boss line.

It opens with a sort of candy orange note which throughout the life of the fragrance never really disappears. I find the dry down to be very creamy. I don’t detect too much spice. Yes it is synthetic, but still very smooth and invigorating. Longevity and projection are both solid (longevity is eight hours plus on my skin).

I agree with others this could be a unisex scent. On a confident dude it smells devilishly masculine and on the right lady it can smell edgy feminine. It’s all about persona.

kjanz
kjanz

I hate to be cliche, but this has to be the sexiest thing i have ever smelled on a man. wow.

guest_kaushik
guest_kaushik

This is actually unisex fragrance and it simply amazes me. the fruity smell is strong and fresh. long lasting and worth the price. can be used for all kinds of occasions. highly recommended

guest_Laksh
guest_Laksh

I like it

Bluenova
Bluenova

Hmmm surprisingly very good ,has a nice silage and the dry down is very nice ,has a nice energetic feeling to it. highly recommended

pascalchito
pascalchito

just love this scent.. everytime i wear this perfume, i feel like i just came out from spa... clean and calm..

kugkng
kugkng

Fresh crisp clean spicy-woody warm and modern-metallic...tangy blast sillage..it energize the wearer with it booster aroma...long term relationship.I always use it after I back from very longlong weeked and restart for working hard again it is a truely beneficial mist for a stolid day.

michellehii
michellehii

Warm, sexy, fresh citrusy. Perfect for young men. I like to smell this one. It perks me up when I smell this on men. But I think it suits only for those early 20s.

dancam86
dancam86

German, perfect, silver and cold are words that I would utilize to describe this hugo boss fragrance. It´s very good but why can´t they make something a little more organic? It´s good for the nose but bad for the soul, I find it to be very depressing

Alexey
Alexey

One of those perfumes that makes you stand up and run! It gives you so much energy... it's unbelievable! It rocks!

Natalia
Natalia

I brought this for my Boyfriend cheap at a sale, It's nice, but i'm glad I got it on sale!

coco76
coco76

my husband thought i had put women's perfume on him...very citrusy and almost aquatic no trace of basil at all...i was looking for a scent with more vetiver...not for my hubby

sandal
sandal

I think women could wearing it too ! Fresh, warmy and sexy...

Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss 3.92 out of 5 based on 610 ratings and 75 user reviews

Sample
Boss In Motion Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Boss In Motion Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
BOSS IN MOTION for MEN by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 3 OZ
BOSS IN MOTION for MEN by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 3 OZ
Boss In Motion Electric Cologne by Hugo Boss, 1.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
BOSS IN MOTION ELECTRIC EDITION for MEN by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
BOSS IN MOTION ELECTRIC EDITION for MEN by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
Hugo Boss In Motion Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Boss In Motion Electric Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Hugo Boss In Motion Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss in Motion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss in Motion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.