Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Boss in Motion edition IV Hugo Boss for men
dislike

ozonic
Boss in Motion edition IV Hugo Boss for men Videos
Boss in Motion edition IV Hugo Boss for men Pictures Boss in Motion edition IV Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Boss in Motion edition IV by Hugo Boss is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Boss in Motion edition IV was launched in 2007. The fragrance features orange, sandalwood, patchouli, violet leaf, tea, cedar and cardamom.

Orange Sandalwood Patchouli Violet Leaf Tea Cedar Cardamom

Boss in Motion edition IV Fragrance Reviews

moly
moly

My husband got it for Christmas last year, and I must agree with other users - it is safe fragrance, but without personality, imo. It's nice and nothing more.

periquito89
periquito89

Boss in Motion Edition "Electric". I agree with "asfa". I still have difficult to describe well some scents. But I thought about two scents, Bvlgari Aqva, but not being so "salty", and Givenchy Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude, but not being sweet as that one. Nah! So far away from those two. Despiste an interesting bottle, this is one of the most boring scents I tried recently, so boring even to use as an everyday scent.

dasa
dasa

I got this perfume for my birthday and I have to say that I am not very thrilled with it. It is pleasant to smell, light and calm. But its somehow boring, since it does not give anything new and original. And also, it doesnt last very long (on me 2-3 hours top). This should be worn at spring/summer.

guest_Dirk
guest_Dirk

I use this one mostly for work
its a nice fresh save scent i love the tea note in it.
the drydown is so nice with the cedar and sandalwood
i like this one much better than original in motion

promoscanner
promoscanner

Great scent for everyday use. The violet and cedar go great together, and with wear, the cardamom comes out.

2007

Boss in Motion edition IV by Hugo Boss 3.90 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Boss in Motion edition IV fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Boss in Motion edition IV, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boss in Motion edition IV by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boss in Motion edition IV by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Chrome Dior Dior Homme Intense Giorgio Armani Armani Code Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Dior Fahrenheit Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Versace Versace Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Chanel Bleu de Chanel Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Diesel Only The Brave Lacoste Essential Hugo Boss Hugo Energise Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme