Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Essence de Femme Hugo Boss for women

Essence de Femme Hugo Boss for women
dislike

Essence de Femme Hugo Boss for women Videos
Essence de Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Essence de Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures

Essence de Femme is an intensified Eau de Parfum evening version of the well-known fragrance. As such, it is a fair alternative for all of those who love the original Femme which, unfortunately, lacks staying power. It starts out with fresh and fruity notes of Tangerine, Black Currant and Freesia. Heart note includes Madagascar Jasmine, Oriental Lily and Rose while it ends with an oriental base leaving the trail of Amber and Apricots. It was created in 2007.

Mandarin Orange Freesia Black Currant

Jasmine Lily

Amber Apricot

Femme

Essence de Femme Fragrance Reviews

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Tried it today , I like it very light and feminin ...but honestly I would never pay full price for this ..Nothing special at all.
Longevity & sillage is a joke for a designer perfume ...

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

It is a feminine, lovely fragrance but doesn't last at all. The longetivity is 30 min's on my skin. Too soft, too quiet, too ordinary. Went through 30 ml's in a month, won't repurchase. Don't like to pay so much for water.

kati77
kati77

I had a big bottle of femme 2years ago, and i had a sample of essence. I am a bit dissapointed , i wanted this to be more feminin and its only more fruity than femme. Some small amoung of sexiness or darkness i would like to find in this scent ,but i'd rather say its more for girls then women.
But i can call it on my wrist interesting. Some people i am sure will find it amazing.

perfumelover2012
perfumelover2012

I love this fragrance and I think its much better than the original Femme. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it from both young and old. It smells very classy and expensive. Works very well with my body chemistry. Its not easy to find where I live though and also not easy to find even when I travel outside the country. I hope it has not been discontinued would be a great shame.

lia.siswanto.16
lia.siswanto.16

This one is better than femme...I bought this when in Dubai. Still my favourite perfume until now. But there is no store sell this perfume in Indonesia T_T.

hugobossqueen
hugobossqueen

I absolutely love essence de femme! I suffer from strong regular migraines and hence there are not many perfumes I'm able to wear, both because strong scents can trigger my migraines and because during a migraine I'm ultra-sensitive to overpowering scents. This is one of the few perfumes I have no issues with and it is the only perfume I have worn for years without ever getting bored of the beautiful and very feminine scent. The scent does fade therefore I do need to reapply after a few hours however it's worth reapplying because it does earn regular compliments. It is definitely a scent that appeals to many.

tulpe
tulpe

bottle is very nice,but the scent is not so good as the bottle

po
po

I love the original femme, it's absolutely lovely, so soft and feminine.I bought essense de femme because I thought it would be the same fragrance, only more long-lasting. It wasn't. I don't think it lasted any longer, the idea between them is similar but this one is heavier, sharper and not really balanced.
I gave it away and bought the original femme again.

treenhe
treenhe

god i really don't know what's wrong with me. i tried this and 'miss' miss sixty today and they both smell the same to me. sharp, acidic, peppery....in short, unpleasant. i seem to be picking up cedar in scents that don't even contain it! i am so frustrated...they should be good for me :( i'm just getting cheap hairspray from them now. in fact, the hugo boss has even made me terribly itchy and i only put on the smallest amount *sigh

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

i like it. as a hairstylist i have to wear something that is not too overpowering but yet gets you noticed. this does the trick. at the drydown i get the apricot. which i love.its odd because i never knew i liked the scent of apricots. but it works here.pretty.

As advertised, ESSENCE DE FEMME is a stronger version of Boss FEMME. Good news for some; others will want to stay away...

To my nose, ESSENCE is a stronger version of a fragrance that is just okay--neither emetic nor revolting, but altogether unexceptional in every other possible way as well. Definitely wearable, but not something that I'll be making my own. A barely fruity fruity-floral for la foule. Safe.

guest_Val
guest_Val

My boyfriend gave me this as a gift. At first I thought that it was the original "Femme" which I had and wasn't too crazy about. So my heart sank a little. But, it was actually the new version. For some reason, this one smells more pleasant and would not offend anyone. The original smelled too powdery to me. This one is simple and fresh, but very pretty.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

I agree with Russian and Aeternitas,
It is much better then the original.
No, it is not super original or crazy out there, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't need it.
It is very classic and simple. So easy to wear and it will not offend anyone.
I think it is lovely and feminine.
Not gorgeous deep or have anything outstanding about it, but sometimes all a girl wants to be is pretty!
And this scent is good at being simply pretty!
x

Russian
Russian

I like it,it is pleasant,i think it's better than the original.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Een hele goede geur.
Zoet maar ook een beetje zuur, een perfecte combinatie voor mij.
Voor mij een topper!
Blijft de hele dag door te ruiken, perfect.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Agreed with Marianne, nothing special or out of the ordinary, however it is pretty, feminine, soft and feathery, much like the bottle. It is a fairly simple smell. I like it, way better than the boring and subtle original. I do smell the black currant, rose, and lily. Nice throughout the year.

Essence de Femme by Hugo Boss 3.90 out of 5 based on 140 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Essence de Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Essence de Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essence de Femme by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essence de Femme by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.