Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Femme Hugo Boss for women

Femme Hugo Boss for women
dislike

I have it: 601 I had it: 520 I want it: 330 My signature: 15

Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures Femme Hugo Boss for women Pictures

Femme is an ode dedicated to a Woman. Boss woman is above all romantic and cheerful. She is a dreamer; she is the very essence of feminity, just like imagined by men. The perfume is casual, sparkling and joyful, with a luminous fruity opening composed of tangerine and black currant with a touch of freesia. The floral heart is gentle and lovely as a ‘bridal bouquet’, composed of white flowers, Madagascar jasmine, lily and rose. The longlasting trace wafts with notes of musk in harmony with delicate apricot skin and lemon tree wood. The fragrance was created in 2000.

Femme was launched in 2006.

Black Currant Freesia Tangerine

L'Amour

Femme Fragrance Reviews

marylu
marylu

As the name suggests, this is an intensely feminine fragrance. I've had it in my collection for a long time. At times when I don't know what to wear I reach for this. It's soft, light, romantic and delicate but lasts for hours on my skin. The rose is prominent and although I'm not generally a fan of rose or bold white flowers, the fruit balances it out making it very wearable for me.

Sometimes I think I keep it for nostalgic reasons only. I fell in love with it when I first tested it years ago and the guy I was then dating was going to buy it for me as a birthday gift. Unfortunately, the relationship ended before my birthday but I still got the perfume.

jdawg
jdawg

Very floraly yet woody and sweet. Doesn't last very long but is worth the money.

tiikelikakku
tiikelikakku

I am surprised there's no pepper in it. For some reason I get super strong pepper-y scent trail from this one. Well, it's not bad but it kind of makes the scent heavier than I'd like.

emtopaz
emtopaz

This reminds me of the summer before I was in my first year of university up until the beginning of my second year there. It is fresh (like me in my first year), rosey and quite stong if you spray too much, so you have to be sparing. I miss this perfume's lovely clean drydown.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

A beautiful flower bouquet. Starts fresh floral, but even though there's tangerine among the top notes, it doesn't come off as citrusy. Freesia is my favourite flower and Femme blends it beautifully with rose and lily. The gentle sweetness comes forward shyly as the jasmine and a hint of apricot is being introduced. It settles then as a sweet floral scent.

This is the perfume you need if you want something for summer that's light and refreshing but without the citrus and aquatic notes. It's a soft scent, good if your job rules out strong fragrances. It's not going to be bothersome even if you overspray. I'd say it's pretty hard to go wrong with Hugo Boss Femme.

SeReZhka.Ca
SeReZhka.Ca

A very gentle, floral smell.

It doesn't last long at all unless you shower in it in which case it just becomes nasty and odious.

At the shopping mall, it smelled promising, but in reality it is very weak and does not project at all.

I now use it as an after-shower light perfume before going to sleep. That's about all it can be used for...

Pampeliška)
Pampeliška)

It's so rosy and fresh...

Good for a hot summer!

Shwets
Shwets

I have tried this in the past but my nose must have been blocked as it was too light for me to smell. After re testing I realised this is quite a light and non offensive fragrance perfect for the office type.

It reminds me of RL’s Romance but a smoother and softer version. Not suitable for those who like their perfumes strong!

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

I wore it during university days, i remember it was a soft feminine scent but it is not outstanding .

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is just lovely.

Hopeful, sweet, gentle, fresh, lingering, I don't have a bad word to say about it. A little really does go a long way.

It helps to put me in good spirits.

It elegantly straddles the line between crisp and feminine well. Perfect for work, a date, or casual weekend, but wouldn't be out of place in a formal setting either.

Melyche
Melyche

I agree the fact that the opening is quite soapy but give this a shot because after 15-20 minutes it begins to get better. In fact, the dry down is so breathe-taking that it's impossible not to feel the rest of the notes after that soapy rose opening.

I still keep the last 8-10 sprays. I adore it. It definitely has something different. It's not a pure soapy floral fragrance because if it was, I wouldn't love it so much. I can pick the rose note but it's just something different. Alluring.
I can definitely smell tangerine and a little bit black currant harmonizing with the rose. Each sniff is head-turning. OMG!!
Floral fruity but not like any other girly or sweet ones. We're talking about a woman here. Extremely feminine. Elegantly seductive. Ravishing! Admittedly, I'm still considering getting another bottle.

I usually like balsamic,vanilla,sweet and so on type of perfumes. This is the only rosy one that I'm in love with. It's so special,so unique for me. My first love. I feel like I couldn't have been in love with any other rosy scent anymore.That's definitely one of the most attractive perfumes I've ever had.

Btw, lasts well. Especially on clothes. I remember smelling it on my clothes the day after.

I think it just makes feel irresistible and sexy. I first bought my first bottle with my ex in Paris. He was like WOW. My current boy friend likes almost every scent on me but this one is the one to which he's attracted the most. The way he acts and talks changes.l ol. Unlike the common thought, I would usually wear it at night but I could wear it anytime though.

Pinja
Pinja

Soapy and rosy.

andacwandet
andacwandet

My summer,happiness and elegance elixir

Totally unobtrusive, very soft, feminine scent - name 'Femme' suits it just well - good to wear at work. For an evening it could be not strong enough, cause stillage is less than moderate.
All in all, too mild for me.
It is for someone, who likes very delicate flowery scents.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

I was out shopping and looking for a new perfume. The SA sprayed some on my arm and I shopped for a little longer to let the perfume work its magic. As I got back into the car everyone said what a fantastic scent. The more I smelled it the better it became. I ran back into the shop and bought the biggest bottle on sale.
It is a wonderful soft floral perfume, very feminine and beautiful. Longevity could be better as well as silage but it is such a beautiful perfume I will happily spray away and repurchase.

ira.singhal
ira.singhal

This is my ultimate happy perfume. It makes me feel pretty, feminine and joyous! My taste in perfumes is mainly into florals and I dislike musks and super fruity perfumes. I also do not like sporty spicy scents. So being a firmly floral person, this is my absolute favourite. It is one of those pretty smells which just makes you feel nice, pretty and cheerful. It isnt too girly or too womanly so goes with any age group- I would put it more as a Sweet Feminine scent. I don't know if this would make sense, but this is what I would imagine a Virgo woman or a Pisces woman to wear- maybe an Aries, Cancer, Libra or a Capricorn on occasion too. Its not energetic enough or lustful or complicated enough for the others. Its generally mild, has a light sillage and lasts on me for upto 2-3 hours and for around 4-6 hours on clothes. I find it perfect for daytime wear specially for office etc. In one word, this is a "feminine" scent. Not sultry, seductive, or intriguing either. Its for those times when you just wanna smell good, for yourself and those around you but not try to attract attention. Its not too complicated with simple pleasant tones and hence, I would heartily recommend it, specially if you are gifting to someone. As a reference point for blind buy recommendations, other perfumes that I like are Dior J'Adore, Nina Ricci Premier Jour, Bvlgari Pour Femme, Burberry London, Kenzo Flower, etc. I love Dior Poison too but this isn't on the same plane as that.

eachuisge
eachuisge

This is a very comfortable perfume, and I mean that in a good way. I blind bought this but decided it was nothing to write home about, pleasant but rather boring. I started wearing it to work (in a hospital) because it is so inoffensive on my skin - floral but not too loud, sweet but not overpowering, light but not unnoticeable projection. But somehow without me noticing, it has become one of my favourite 'everyday' perfumes, that I will often turn to when I can't decide what to wear or if I'm in a hurry to get out the door and don't have time to search my wardrobe. It's even gotten me a few compliments, and I very rarely get comments on my perfume. Sometimes you just want a reliable 'nice' perfume, and for me this is one of those. The main drawback is lasting power, which is only a few hours for me.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Girly, girly, girly over-the-top floral--no subtlety here. A gigantic white floral cloud, bordering on (but not quite) obnoxious.

milenamp
milenamp

The opening is beautiful; jasmine, rose and fresh powder. On the moment I thought ' oh, this is what I am searching for'. But after 3 minuts, it start to be sour and synthetic... What a pity, because it has the potential to be divine...

jazabel
jazabel

I found a bottle of this that I'd forgotten I had, it was secreted away at the back of a cupboard, barely used. I wasn't too hopeful that it would still be ok, as it must be about 4 years old, but it is in great condition. It's a very girly perfume, floral and soft. It lasts very well on my skin with a reasonable sillage. It's not my favourite perfume by any means as I prefer spicy heady orientals, but it's a very pleasant change and one that I'll enjoy wearing.

NG
NG

This is from the best ever…it’s very classy, flowers in good famine way, it was my wedding day perfume, though it’s not very long lasting but not that bad...am in love with it!

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

I went through about 2 bottles of this probably due to the poor lasting power, maybe it was dare I say my 'signature scent' for some time. However no one could actually smell this on me, including myself. I tried all the versions, Essence, L'eau fraiche and to be honest there was no longevity for any of them on my skin. I hadn't worn this for ages and smelt it recently - I still like but dont love it. Im not a perfume snob but its made by Proctor & Gamble (prestige)which may explain the gentle smell, which it gives off.

valentina13
valentina13

i loved it, love it, and still loving it..whoever says this scent smells bad must have anosmia (^_^)..the smell is femininely devine, longevity is moderate for me, maybe its because i have normal-oily combination skin..it must have a magical effect coz it seems to light me up with its gentle and (calling it) breezy smell and using it often when im feeling down and super gloomy..

Fragrance Lover Forever
Fragrance Lover Forever

This perfume is just ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! =D And the best thing is it lasted an entire day on me!! =) Really awesome!!!

trishtan
trishtan

This Femme smells so feminine. First spray it's fresh & sweet. After that it will slowly makes you feel like you're sitting in a lily & rose garden. Feel so beautiful, romantic, confident, elegant & classy. The longevity is good too. For beautiful classy feminine girl Femme will represent you very well.

This Femme smells so feminine. First spray it's fresh & sweet. After that it will slowly makes you feel like you're sitting in a lily & rose garden. Feel so beautiful, romantic, confident, elegant & classy. The longevity is good too. But for me i think it's too sweet & classy. It didn't fits my personality. But for beautiful classy feminine girl Femme will represent you very well.

ohlevia
ohlevia

very feminine and (dare I say it) boring. alright for the clean, professional smell. bought it a few years ago (50ml) and still have it. good for job interviews.

ElleNell

I for got to add i think this fragrance is what a man dreams of women to smell like xoxox

ElleNell

This fragrance is truly femenine! Slighlty sweet, fresh and floral. Not overpowering. Calm light and elegant! its like a fresh spring airy floral breeze.

Its young and captivating for the feminine girly girl who is slight in build, fresh young and vibrant!

allexa
allexa

Nice perfume. Good for office, not intrusive, the rose is not overwhelming. Calm and elegant.
I can feel a lily of the valley in it. Is it a mirage?

ParnaSanyal
ParnaSanyal

Very sweet and elegant... Love it. Hope it could last longer...

suhaesa
suhaesa

a beautiful soft ..feminine.. hearty ..almost velvety..full.. alive.. sensuale ..everyday perfume.. can be worn day.. or night.. all year around..so clean ..so fresh ..so subtle..not overpowering..gentle..the chords play a symphony of hope..
a welcoming ..graceful.. sophisticated.. yet down to earth.. magical scent.. its every mans dream ..of his woman smelling like this ..and not any woman.. the bearer of his seeds..
the perfume is somehow powdery.. flowery.. creamy.. a skin scent..its pure.. confident.. and dreamy..yet real.. and awake.. the tangerines make it happy.. the nectarines make it sensual ..the bridal bouquet of white and yellow florals.. make it motherly.. the musk make it sing ..up high in the air ..
the whole composition is just divine ..in every way ..
is a perfume fit for all seasons.. there is something especially cooling.. about it.. and i feel its a universal pleaser ..it has a compassionate side to it.. it has a subtle sweetness.. and and a discrete confidence..just like a lady..
all in all it s a vail of serenity..it has that feeling ..when you shower ..and put lotion on ..and powder.. and make up.. the entire array of scents.. combined with an elegant scent ..oh so lovely.. so inviting..so alive..fresh yet sensuale.. and casual..not overpowering ..or trying too hard to be noticed..just simply feminine.. with a brightness and a lightness ..and a fullness.. so sublime..
develops so beautifully.. becoming warmer ..and more profound ..i wish it lasted longer.. i will have to keep reapplying to get the initial freshness..
this review is coming from a floral enemy..so i really think that his perfume is going to lead the way for me to start liking or appreciating elegant simple ..
florals..
its beauty lies in its simplicity and serenity ..i feel this perfume just settles down and become one with you and envelops you and projects the best of you

perfume rating 4.1 out 5
bottle ratting 3.8 out 5
edp
my personal liking ratting 4 out 5

Sarah Sanogo
Sarah Sanogo

This fragrance is simply great, it feels super good even if I do not find it hard enough.

iryna.gusak.3
iryna.gusak.3

i see people saying its not lasting, i can feel it on my skin even after shower, and my clothes keeps smell almost 2 days! i love it

hails_blogger

Terrible lasting power!!! lasts for about 30 mins on my skin and clothes. Pretty fragrance though

Mebster
Mebster

This juice color says everything.. It's a romantic rose with fruits accent.. Mostly black currant. Freesia and tangerine accompany them as a double date. It's fresh, sweet butnot cloying, light but noticable. Sillage is good for this lightness ( 1 ft), it lasts me 6 hours minimum, quite longlasting for this lightness. A beautiful fragrance..

I smell mostly rose, with some sweet citrus in the background. As the top notes soften a bit, there is a slight indolic quality that comes through, possibly from the lily, but its appearance is brief, thankfully. I find this to be very fresh, floral, and linear. A pretty safe bet for rose lovers.

sekargambir
sekargambir

a good rose fragrance to uplift heavy moods and communicate power. I wear it whenever I wish it would be raining in the workday.

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

its feminine , beautiful and floral scent however it doesn't last long and silage is soft, i almost smell it on me !!!

janeyl
janeyl

This fragrance to me is very feminine. It is like roses with some powder on the top of it. I wouldn't recommend it to those who like light scents. It's a little heavy I think. But I have to say that the longevity is up to each individual skin. I use a perfumed body lotion with it and the result is amazing!

ka4ka
ka4ka

The smell itself is good and soft feminine, but it just doesn't last, even if to spray half the bottle or so.

amanda
amanda

the lasting power is not very good. I like the smell and since it was launched Im thinking about buying one, but I choosed eternity moment. I think ist quite similar and much more intensive. The same creamy, feminine smell, but you dont have to reapply it.

BritXOX
BritXOX

This perfume is very warm and Femme! I just can't praise it enough. It is indeed romantic and lovely. It is just like made for me. Very classy, high quality perfume.

Lasting power is moderate on me and I wear this in winter time mostly.

menka
menka

I dream about it...

jedikitty
jedikitty

I must say FEMME is a very lovely Hugo Boss fragrance. The only low point would be that it neither projects nor lasts, at least on me.

The currant, rose and tangerine are prominent at the beginning, then they softly fade to a more delicate rose, freesia, apricot and lemon tree. If I were to pick the two strongest notes (and, again, this is on MY skin; your experience might vary), I'd say rose and tangerine. Not much of the "white flowers" or amber on me, but that's ok because the rest of the notes are just what I would be happy to settle for. Thankfully, no overbearing jasmine here, but I do miss the lily though.

I'd wear FEMME in spring and fall, daytime but, since the sillage is really weak, it could probably work in the summer, too. Way too weak for winter, unless, maybe, you spray a lot.
Wish it lasted longer but, on me, it's maybe 15 minutes til it starts to fade. I can still detect it about 1.5 hrs later but it's very, very weak. I might try to spray on a scarf, and see if that helps to make it last.

Longevity: poor to weak, 1.5 hrs
Sillage: soft, close to skin, no trail

temo
temo

Lovely, soft, and feminine. Oh and I find that twist of black current somewhere in the middle very intriguing! This fragrance is long lasting on me as well. 7 hours after applying it, it's still going strong. Love it!

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

I was reading the comments of other users saying that this perfume doesn't last on their skin, but on me it's all the opposite, i sprayed it on my wrists early this morning and can still smell it almost 9 hours later. The scent is floral with a touch of citrus, never overpowering or artificial. I can definitely notice here rose, tangerine, freesia, jasmine and lemon tree. It's so nice that my mom, who usually doesn't like any perfume cause she says they cause her headaches, smelled Hugo Boss Femme on me and said it was beautiful, i couldnt belive it! Oh and my boyfriend thinks the same. I love this perfume :)

daredevil
daredevil

Clear and feminine its really soft and perfect for summer night on the beach!

Lakambini
Lakambini

I must admit I’m becoming a fan of Hugo Boss fragrances, never mind that they’ve been slammed so often (probably because they’re too “accessible”, too “nice”, too “crowd-pleasing”). This one blew me away. On my skin, at first spray, it is like burying your nose into a pale, delicate flower and sensing it exhale. No particular blossom comes to mind, but the ideal of one – yet the fragrance strikes me as transparent and completely natural. No particular fragrance notes are identifiable, either. This is going on my want list, for those moments when I want to feel dewy and unfurled.

Sassy1
Sassy1

A slightly sour delicate floral musk which smells nice but won't turn any heads. Not a sweet scent by any means.

It's pale, soft and unassuming, perfect for office wear as it's projection is weak. I could smell it skin close for about 4 hours.

A little too timid for my taste.

ketchup38
ketchup38

I keep buying it, but not quite realizing why. Despite it's mediocrity. It's just like that best friend turned lover. Always there, reliable, occasionally overlooked but still reliable for unforseen occasions. It's that trusted favourite, that I rely on for uncertain occasions. It's just SAFE. It works for me.
Its light enough for hot humid days in summer

hails_blogger

very pretty scent. However lasting power is not good on my skin. Only lasts for an hour or so and have to reapply.

Very fresh, very nice, very female, very me! Love it. Staying power, about 2 hours on my skin, not very good for an EdP, I think- but ok. I can't pick any particular flower-note but its a very elegant and chic scent. Timeless - both younger and older women can wear this one. No sharp or edgy notes.

Väldigt fräsch, väldigt härlig, väldigt kvinnlig, väldigt mig! Älskar den. Doftar gott i ungefär 2 timmar på min hud, kanske i minsta laget eftersom det är en EdP, men ok. jag kan inte plocka ut nån enstaka blomnot men jag tycker att den är elegant, flärdig och chic. Tidlös - så den passar både tjejer och kvinnor. Inga skarpa eller tunga doftnoter.

Light and nice fruity floral fragrance.

Most of all I feel the tangerine note, the blackcurrant note and especially the freesia note in it.

I like this fragrance, but I wish it was less sour. It can be very suitable as a fragrance for every day.

skylar
skylar

This is a lovely floral (I can mostly smell the freesia note on me) with a hint of citruses. Anyway, I agree with DresdenDoll, it's missing that special spark for me. I think this would make a great gift, because it's quit universal. I don't think anyone would find it repulsive, what may happen with other fragrances that don't exactly meet the taste of wider group of women (Femme EDP is not one of those either love it/hate it fragrances). Too bad its longevity is pretty poor, after 2 hours of applying it's almost gone, also this scent seems pretty one-dimensional.

Trinidella
Trinidella

Ultra feminine, elegant, definitely not overpowering.

misschic
misschic

So someone gave this to me a couple years ago for my birthday and I only opened it today. I didn't think it would be anything special but I was surprised. I was looking for a fresh summer smell and found one in Femme.

koonmiin
koonmiin

Roses. Elegant. Romantic.
WHICH LEAVES NO TRACE AT ALL IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES, and later on a very cheap annoying powdery smell on me for the rest of the day.
What's the point of having an EDP that doesn't last long enough? And how can I smell so elegantly beautiful for the first 15 mins and smell like cheap body powder from dodgy black market for the rest of the day?
Absolutely felt like being thrown down from heaven to swamp pit on earth.
Design of the bottle is a thumbs up though..

Catty
Catty

So lovely, feminine, really very good. But it doesn´t last at all. You spray and after some 15 minutes, it´s gone. I will not repurchase it.

But the scent itself is a dream!

That´s really a pity!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is very lovely, very feminine, but somehow boring. It doesn't have a special spark for me. Soft floral notes, with some tangerine in the drydown.
A solid bet if you want something nice that's difficult to dislike.

ljubinja
ljubinja

To me it is a COPY of Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile.Magnolia is a pretty smell,but a bit too strong.Femme is just right. I don't find it too light though.My husband loves Magnolia but it is pricey.So I'll get this one!

ru2
ru2

Nice enough every day fragrance but it is in no way a head turner or anything special for that matter. Really isn't my taste but it is inoffensive enough for me to still wear it. When I smell femme I think 40 year old woman in a business suit with hair tied back. Workaholic...Safe and shy. Noone notices when I wear it, all it does is make me smell nice. (like roses mainly) Which is what an everyday perfume should do!

Hollyberri
Hollyberri

This is a lovely, soft, delicate fragrance. Doesn't project, but on my skin it lasts about six hours.

beatrix75

people must give a try to this elegant frag then you must give time to your body become one with the fragrance then you know that ""OMG"its soooo nice soft elgant smell around you !This kind off fragrance newer run after you but its allways "on" you blend together with your body smell end become your on body smell wich no one have !!Amazing how the flovers FRESIA rose and tangerin make this parfume so good so wearable!!!

beatrix75

nice soft but not a long lasting fume,its free ya i feel freedom vhen i wear its so nice its ...nice!!!

Takhaet
Takhaet

I don't think this fragrance is boring at all. It is very flirty and romantic. None of my friends or colleagues recognized it. They all complimented the fragrance and said it was unique, flowery and sweet.

I really think this fragrance is not an ordinary fragrance. It smells beautifully on me and my clothes. It always cheers me up and I feel like it is spring all the time when I wear it. I feel so innocent and romantic wearing it. My partner also loves it.

Not all the perfume have to change the fragrance every hour and not all the perfumes have to contain lots of different notes. Sometimes just a couple of simple notes can make perfume your very own and unique .

malecita
malecita

The freesias make it very romantic, I imagine a cute and delicate woman,a little bit flirty. It's nice for everyday use, mostly in summer. But it's not one of those perfumes that you would recognize everywhere. So, if you like the kind od perfumes that are unique, these is not the one for you.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Shop assistan in perfume shop showed me this scent and told that ´´ it´s the best perfume of this year´´. Well, I don´t think so. It´s boring! I smell freesia and rose and that´s all. Really boring scent and not lasting long.

Beena
Beena

Roses - sheer, gentle, soft, refined and very feminine. It is easy to wear and easy to fall in love with it...

Vosse
Vosse

This is a nice, delicate perfume. I've been planning to get rid of it for months now as it is not really signature-scent-stuff, but somehow it gets picked up again and used for several occassions. I find it perfect for mellow all-is-well days when I don't want to make statements.

Princess Dana
Princess Dana

I love it!! Got it as a gift today!! I smell wonderful!!

CozyCat
CozyCat

I love this, it's not particularly unique or anything. Something about it just agrees with me and I tend to reach for it alot especially in spring and summer. Wearable anytime and anywhere except formal occasions. Very comfortable, feminine and refreshing. A delicate fruity-rose scent that's all, I get fresh roses and mildly sweet citrus notes...not soapy, not sharp, not synthetic, not sugary...just sublimely soft, natural and darling. Makes me smell so good. And clean. And pretty. Sometimes that's just what I need and nothing else. The sillage is good, I got a few compliments at the office and have been asked for the name of my fragrance a couple times. Well, a co-worker purchased her own bottle and complained that she can barely smell anything on herself when she wears it. Here's the thing, you see, I do spray on alot of this stuff! And on my clothes and hair, not just my wrists and decolletage. I also use a rose-scented lotion on my skin to help the scent stay. That's the beauty of it, you can spray on alot (which is what I tend to do) and it will draw in compliments rather than glares (although, if my bank account had eyes it would be the one glaring at me, if anything lol). Lasting power is on the weak side, 5 hours max, but it's okay, I love re-applying it :) atleast it lasts longer on me than Marc Jacob's Daisy did, and I loved that one as well. Not inexpensive, considering how I need to drench myself in this one, but Boss Femme will be on my re-purchase list for sure.

Florecita4
Florecita4

I love it. It's a great perfume. It fascinates me, the smell, that refreshing mixture, the bottle, everything is amazing. It's unique, definitely for day use. But there's only one thing disappointing about it and it's that it doesn't last long, perhaps on my skin but I don't care, I really love it. I bought it twice and I will absolutely buy it again next year. I highly recommend this one. :)

po
po

Romantic and feminine. Smells like tangerine, freesia and soft roses with subtle creamy drydown. I've been wearing and loving this since it was launched and always thought it matches my personality perfectly. But here's the thing: as another reviewer successfully stated ''it's shyness bottled'' so when I wear it something is bugging me. I still think it's a beautiful one but... not ''me'' any more, it feels way too peaceful and ''not really there'', like a fairytale princess' perfume, not a real woman's.

lovefull5
lovefull5

I have to say that everyone who smelled this one on me always asked me which perfume is it, it lasted on me for a several good hours, but the thing is that the smell was a little unnatural to me, i kept smelling it all the time and it bothered me.

aray
aray

Develops nicely, very inoffensive and subtle. Feminine beyond words. Shyness bottled. Unfortunately, to me, unmemorable.

foofoosh
foofoosh

very nice perfume but so subtle

fieryriery
fieryriery

The next best thing is Hugo Boss Femme. This one’s more attractive, fresh, romantic, dreamy, yet cheerful. One of my friend said it was like pheromone! ;p

It lasts for 4 - 6 hours, depends on your activities. It smells similar like Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovely, but it is stronger. The top notes are black currant, tangerine and freesia. The middle and the base hold jasmine, rose, lily, apricot, and amber.

Something you would wear in active daytime. Fruity floral in spring. :)

sofababe
sofababe

Yummy stuff. Soft fruits, soft florals. I wish I could go on for hours about it but that kinda says it really. Very nice, but not amazing. Cute bottle too.

A sweet and mild scent that I somehow connect with sports. Maybe it's because I think you can use such a scent to fresh up, but not as a fragrance. It might be nice for young girls who are not sure what to wear, but this fragrance has got nothing interesting. There are many like this out there.

Conacha
Conacha

I'm seeing that this eau de parfum has many notes, but I can only smell roses, which I don't mind really... I love roses.
I bought this on a department stores and it was half the usual price. Because of that, I really didn't mind that much that it didn't last, I just carried the bottle with me on my bag.
I will not say this is a unique fragrace and that everyone should have it. It's nice, definitely non-offensive, ideal for everyday. I usually wear this when I don't know what else to wear.
Would I buy it again? Only if I find it at the same price.

bubububzy
bubububzy

I love LOVE love this perfume. A good friend of mine suggested this for me. very light refreshing smell. I agree...it does not have a great lasting power, But want to try the Essence de Femme after reading the reviews on it.

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Este perfume es agradable suave y femenino es muy bueno para cuando se quiere causar buena impresion

katherinahh
katherinahh

My mother gave this perfum to me because she didn´t like it, and I was sorprised because I find it´s simply fantastic, delicate but not shy, femenin and romantic...almost for every moment.

Lingonberry
Lingonberry

A nice and clean scent, nothing out of the ordinary I think. Just a touch of freshness on days when I'm not in the mood for really smelling anything. The portion of amber in the base must be really really tiny. I do detect something not fruity or floral but it might be imagination. Doesn't last long on my skin though, need to re-spray every hour.
Sometimes I can't even smell it when I use it since it sort of stings in my nose (any of you smelled ammonia?)

lm431
lm431

I second the below comment, easy to wear for work.

Sadly something about this floral I found a bit boring, too mild, and it really did not last long. I had the EDP. Could never smell much fruit.

Bottle is lovely.

Shame, I love the men's Hugo Boss fragrances, yet to feel the same way about the fragrances for women.

MeganElizabeth
MeganElizabeth

Honestly, I enjoy this one a lot, but the main reason I bought it was because it's entirely inoffensive and can be worn to work without a problem.
It really is perfect for the office.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I kept noticing how lovely a co-worker of mine smelled and finally asked her what it was. "Femme," she reported. I'm surprised after reading the reviews that it's gotten such a luke warm response because my co-worker smells amazing--fresh and floral but womanly and sophisticated--not girly. Maybe just one of those chemistry things.

zumrut
zumrut

ıt's a scent that has no message but a fresh, clean area for your nose, tired of heavy,thick spicy,sweet,oriental fragrances in these days that winter's about to come.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Nothing special, no lasting power, minimal sillage, but it's feminine and gentle, IMO nice for everyday use. I can't smell none of the notes, but the image is good. I don't know why, but I like it. The bottle is pretty, too.

guest_perfumes hunter
guest_perfumes hunter

1st time ismelled the lotion on one of my friends i love it so much

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

Soft like silk. Light. Charmingly innocent, playful and a bit bashful like a young girl. Its texture is lavender-like powdery. VERY similar to "Pure Poison". Suits any occasion because of its decent, reserved and gentle nature.

Liked it. An A+ for my part.

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

a soft feminine scent, everyday use and similar to thousand others. Not long lasting.

Laylaxxx
Laylaxxx

Why so negative? I definitely like it! It's soft, but sophisticated. It makes me think of a strong, independent women. The name 'Femme' has probably something to do with it, I agree. But the amber base note makes it special in a good way. The lasting power could be improved. But it's a nice casual fragrance to wear on your job or when you're taking the dog for a walk :)

xs
xs

This is the proof that a perfume can be both delicate but revolting at the same time.
Smells cheaper than it actually is.
Don't like it at all!

Ouch!
Ouch!

I am somewhat dissapointed with this fragrance, I really think it's quite generic and smells like alot of other cheaper body spray type of smells.

Having said that the bottle is lovely.

The smell though does not jump out at me and is not distinctive in the slightest, I could't pick this out in a crowd.

Smells, sweet...feminine and slight genericly floral. Sorry..not much else to say.

asmahtp
asmahtp

I was in airport waiting for my delay flight.So i did window shopping and bumped in a little perfume shop. After tried three other perfume i fall in love with this gem.It's just perfect...fresh, soft and pretty...just like Bright Crystal. I really love it!!!

guest_Kimi
guest_Kimi

It's light and soft smell. Great for daily use. Drawback is that it doesn't last long...not even through the day..

Richnata
Richnata

I was given this perfume by my very good friend on my birthday. First, I did not like it much when I was smelling it a little from the bottle. But on my skin it was perfect. I use it in spring and summer when I go to work or out with friends. It is fresh, fruity, with a character of a woman though. I like it. It brings me in high spirits.

marwa11
marwa11

extremely feminine ..it represent femininity in a perfume.. i realy think it suit romantic use ..
its very soft perfume i like in it the rose smell with the black currant it's wonderfully blended ..
i think its very lovley perfume ..

Rouu
Rouu

I just luve it!!

tender,romantic,delicate and fragile..

that smell when u open an old box with a precious things , its so modern and fresh but in romantic cover, not sweet at all like most floral fruity fragrances and not warm too!

its just strange but not sophisticated

thats wht i see in Boss Femme , so romantic and gentle note , sweet ,attractive and so feminine..!!
opening note with strange smell, i didnt recognized it for days, but i luved it ..
its strange perfume , u cant define it at once ,u need time to be familiar with that smell

ita a simple perfume , the bottle itself is so delicate and simple , femininity in anew level..!! so wearable and gentle , it turns in a good way on my skin!

casual, sparkling and joyful, with a luminous fruity opening, i luve the strange note of currant with freesia.. and the rosy heart is amazing then the apricot and lemon in the end .. strange symphony for a simple ,passionate ,woman

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

A very feminine scent, really nice at first, and then the dry down is just lovely, on me it lasts long enough, perfect for spring, or warm (not hot) days. Love the bottle!!!

sofiii
sofiii

Femme has a nice sweet fruity and juicy opening, as the colour of the juice suggests, it feels pink, casual and young. It gives good first impression, however, generic.

Soon some light inoffensive jasmine scent comes, and Femme becomes more floral. This reminds me of many new floral perfume which have jasmine in it.

It fades really fast, and leaves something faceless. The silage is really short (normally perfume lasts more than 6 hours on me), it lasts less than one hour on me. Even thought when I sniff really closely, I can smell a tiny bit something on me and that’s definitely femme, it doesn’t have any depth whatsoever.

Personally, I feel that Femme is like a 10 times diluted version of Sensi by Armani + some after 2005 pink floral fruity – depth – silage. It is inoffensive, could be nice for some office lady; but I wouldn’t buy it, so faceless and shot-lived.

It's always a bad sign when upon initial application of a fragrance new to me I think, "Hmmm... smells like something that I own and never wear...Hmmm...smells like x, or maybe y, or maybe z..." BOSS FEMME is a fruity-floral fragrance of THAT variety, the ones I somehow acquired but really do not like. A mixture of this and that and quoi que ce soit and n'importe quoi.

BOSS FEMME does not, thankfully, make me sick, but it does contain some synthetic elements that don't fully agree with me and would prevent me from ever considering it again. I have no objection to redundant scents (beyond their redundancy), but to my nose this one is not very appealing at all. I might actually prefer water to this.

Sad to say, but the strengths of BOSS FEMME are its weak staying power and very light sillage! I'm sure that this is a fine scent for someone out there somewhere--or maybe even hordes of people everywhere--but it's really not for me.

guest_sia
guest_sia

way to gentle..won't repurchase

luxlover
luxlover

Lovely ladyish scent but lacks distinction. It's a scent everybody may like though coz it's not annoying to the nose.

A very pretty little scent. Nothing extraordinary, but wearable and inoffensive nonetheless.

I particularly enjoy this fragrance's softness and ultra femininity. Although this fragrance is a fruity floral, it doesn't scream fruit or synthetic sweetness, rather it's delicate, natural and unobtrusive.

There's nothing to dislike about Boss Femme. The opening of black currant, freesia and tangerine is pretty and soft. The heart which is made up of lily, jasmine and rose, smells like a fresh bunch of flowers which settles so naturally on the skin. The lemon tree note in the drydown is a lovely way to conclude this scent because it literally smells like a fruit orchard.

I had no problem with the lasting power. I've been wearing this for 4 hours and I can still smell it.

Boss Femme is a delightful fragrance if you want something gentle and feminine that guarantees not to offend.

a litttle eccentric
a litttle eccentric

I was totally in love with this one when I got it 2 years ago. It is very feminine indeed, but I agree with many of the other users that it doesn't last long on the skin. I recently had to throw it out though as it was beginnning to smell strange on me.(there wasn't much left in the bottle, was economic with it):-) I know different perfumes have different shelf-life. It could've been the perfume itself or me with hormonal changes. :-)

bdette21486
bdette21486

This shouldn't be in the floral fruity category, it's more of floral aldehyde to me.

I like this fragrance, although not enough to re-purchase it.

sashenka
sashenka

Femininity bottled.

zvoncica
zvoncica

It is floral. No fruits.
It is delicate. No sweetness.
It is weightless. No strength.
It is pleasant. No tempest.
It is feminine. No femme fatale.

Elue
Elue

This is a safe scent that doesn't last at all. Reminded me of a boring version of Estee Lauder's "Pleasures" blended with some kind of a hairspray. Why would I buy this when Pleasures is out there?

guest_oge
guest_oge

My husband bought it for my birthday, i thinks his feeling is TOO GOOD for the parfume. I love it, feeling so gentle and femanine.

Fragrance
Fragrance

I like the fragrance.It's very refreshing like morning dews...But doesn't last long at all..

Akvamarina
Akvamarina

it is a bit too sweet, but really feminine

Trinity
Trinity

A very strikingly soft and lovely floral fragrance! It is extremely feminine and tender. A beautiful baby pink Silk scarf is coming to my mind….
Perfect for spring and summer; for wearing during the daytime and a very good choice for wearing to work.

I like to layer it with "Falling in Love" Body lotion by Philosophy…..this combination gets noticed every time I am wearing this fragrance to work by my male co-workers…they comment how nice I smell and inquire the name of the fragrance! :-)

Trvevil
Trvevil

This perfume has very strong 'alcoholic' and berry/citrusy thing at the beginning. Then it feels like sharp florals. I'd say it's pleasant but not 'my' It is long lasting and get's excited all those who are in 'fruity more floral' fragrances. Base is beautiful, I really can smell apricot! This thing is really better than average base most fruity florals have. Worth trying. It's very casual and inoffensive, can be worn at work.
The bottle is absolutely gorgeous- even in 1 fl oz amount it's heavy and adorable, I like heavy bottles.

the name says everything about it.it's about a woman!a heavenly ,gentle,kind,delicate woman.the black currant is mixed with lily and jasmine the best way possible.I've never smelled feminity in any other perfume by Hugo.it reminds me a bit Premier jour by Nina Ricci.although the difference is clear,both are recommendable for the first dates.

canela69
canela69

Smell soft, delicate, feminine, sweet,for use every day,

Helene
Helene

Sometimes I feel myself addicted about perfumes! I can't stop testing and buying it! this one was my experiment, and I should say not a bad one. Gentle and light, good for some vacation

PR
PR

just average sweet perfume, not too sweet, but nothing memmorable too..smells like zillion other perfumes I couldn't recollect now..boooooring, just right for office, this is what you may call ultimate office experience..yawn

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This is a very nice, classy, feminine perfume. It's floral without being overpoweringly flowery. I disagree with some of the reviews here in that, on me at least, it lasts all day and I don't have to reapply it. I think it's a perfume that appeals to men and I tend to get quite a lot of compliments from them when I wear it! I can recommend this.

dina
dina

Light, floral, very casual and ordinary, nothing special about it.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Beautiful smell, but very common. Does not have a staying power. Something I could get a bottle of and use it all up, but will not buy again.

ivana
ivana

I adore it, but I have to agree that it doesn't last long. What a pity!

Sensuos
Sensuos

My sister just bought this parfume and I tried it on...
Verry pleasant! Fresh and elegant! I love it and I will surely buy one for me! ;)

Natalia
Natalia

I love this! my everyday scent. I got complimented on how lovely i smelt off the cashier attendant in a video hire store! I just wish it lasted longer!
Very casual and fun.

fontanelle
fontanelle

i can only agree that it the scent is absolutely lovely but relly doesn't last long.. but the time it lasted i got a lot of compliments for it and my boyfriend loved it

cathmerized
cathmerized

such lovely smell for day use.. but not lasting..

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I wish I'd add something new.. The smell is heavenly & amazing !! However, It doesn't last :S

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Gentle, too gentle - doesn't last at all... But smells really lovely!

Migotka
Migotka

Lovely smell, but doesnt last long at ALL!!! A huge disappointment.

Candra
Candra

It is a subtle scent but nothing special. Good for office. I won't repurchase.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

I agree with aces star. Gentle and nice.

guest_missy
guest_missy

does not last long! i wore this perfume to work! had to wear a lot to keep the smell for 8 hours! waste of money! and my bottle was edp..

aces_star

Hugo Boss Boss Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Hugo Boss Boss Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gift Set 2.5oz
Jour Pour Femme

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.