Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Femme L`Eau Fraiche Hugo Boss for women

Femme L`Eau Fraiche Hugo Boss for women
dislike

sour

Feminine Boss Femme has several faces and nuances which highlight its personality and uniqueness. It was introduced in the third version, which has ingredients full of joy, light and nuances. The new Boss Femme L`Eau Fraiche announces spring and romantic feelings, with simplicity and accentuated cleanliness.

Enlightment of a moment, peace, tranquility and relaxation, light and easiness of movement characterize Boss woman, who wishes for gentle, light, refreshing and cheerful accords to accompany her style and temperament.

Top notes shine with luminous accords of mandarin which is mixed with fresh, fruity notes. A heart introduces feminine Stephanotis flowers, whereas base notes incorporate creamy and soft amber.

The bottle is the same as in the previous versions, Boss Femme from 2006 and Essence de Femme from 2007, in light pink nuances. Its package is also coloured in pink.

The new fragrance Boss Femme L`Eau Fraiche will be available on the market from 2009, as 30, 50 and 75 ml (1, 1.7 and 3.4 oz) EDT.

Mandarin Orange Fruity Notes

Stephanotis

Amber

Femme L`Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Jama4
Jama4

Femininity in a bottle!!!

This perfume is a lovely light floral. Not floral in the traditional sense but a fresh and modern take on floral.

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: yes very
Potency: Light (more than 5 sprays necessary)
Timing: summer
Projection: arm’s length
Longevity: 6-8hrs (if applied liberally)
Packaging: 7/10 very unique...the lid is quiet heavy

Will I Repurchase: undecided

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

Hawra
Hawra

It's a very light refreshing scents and it's best suited in the the morning!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I was excited to see stephanotis listed as a note, as it's not one you see very often.
However this is simply just a fresher version of the original, the floral note is less romantic (funnily enough, being stephanotis) and while this is still feminine and good for every day wear, very pleasant, for me it has the same problems as the original: staying power is very poor and it is rather boring and flat. Did get compliments though, so if you don't mind reapplying it is a nice inoffensive scent.

stillsummer
stillsummer

Very sophisticated and mature.

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

so boring.....remind me light blue by D&G and i think its a very boring scent, smells like water and lemon : (

AnneFemme
AnneFemme

I'm very surprised about the reviews. I absolutely LOVE this one. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it..!

Gracey16
Gracey16

This is a light scent for the office... Can't wait to finish the bottle so I can buy a more unique fragrance.

xs
xs

When I tried it I felt like I'v smelled it hundred times before. The most un unique, unexciting, boring, flat scent in the world.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

Not bad for lady boss in scent free office environment. Not so agressive, not unnoticeble, just business meeting like...

ktv0926
ktv0926

The price is not too expensive, the bottle is pretty, the scent is refreshing, clean and inoffensive. Nice to have for casual wear, when you are tired of more charismatic fragrances and it is also a great gift solution.

c3c
c3c

I really wanted to like this. The bottle is pretty, the description sounded great. There are a few Hugo perfumes that have a scent base that reminds me of gum balls and this ended up being one of them. I tried and tried but it isn't for me.

ariadna
ariadna

This one is simple and pure
The scent fills me with a great summer feeling but it doesn't last to long,just a few hours.

Yana
Yana

Yesterday I cought a trail from my coworker and was in love at once. It's so tender!! Right for Summer and hot days, a bit cool and floral. I gonna buy it and I don't care about the lasting power, ready to swim in Femme Fresh:)

Russian
Russian

Boring...the scent dissapears in an hour.I wouldn't buy it.

Migotka
Migotka

The regular Femme was light enough, and it disappears from the skin within 1-2 hours, I cant really see a point in making an even lighter version. I am not convinced about this one.

Femme L`Eau Fraiche by Hugo Boss 3.66 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Femme L`Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Femme L`Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme L`Eau Fraiche by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme L`Eau Fraiche by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.