Designers » F-H » Aromatic Green « Groups

Hugo Hugo Boss for men

Hugo Hugo Boss for men Videos Hugo Hugo Boss for men Videos
Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Hugo by Hugo Boss is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Hugo was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Bob Aliano. Top notes are lavender, green apple, mint, grapefruit and basil; middle notes are carnation, sage, geranium and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, fir and cedar.

Lavender Green Apple Mint Grapefruit Basil

Cuba Green

Hugo Fragrance Reviews

Dead Memories
Dead Memories

Ok , here it is im not gonna review this or somethin just straight to the final conclusion , its going to be a little offensive for some , but its just my take on this particular HUGO BOSS frag , here it comes : ITS BULL S#!T , dont buy this its so synthetic and generic it does not have any quality to it the best part of this frag is its bottle so as always !:
SCENT : 0.5 /10
Longeity : 5/10
Projection : 1/10
quality : 0.8/10
Yay or nay :) NO NO NO , never ever there are far better choices for the price overall 1.7/10

meroo
meroo

My brother own this perfume and I use it sometimes when there is nothing else around. I don't really like it though. It starts a bit offensive and smells like someone is sweating for a bit then it gets better. It never gets really cool though.

It's not fresh as some reviews suggest (in my opinion). It's just intense and daring.

hallaf
hallaf

رایحه 8
ماندگاری 5
پخش بو 5
خیلی ازش تعریف شنیدم ولی همچنینبه دلم نشست

Thomaso7
Thomaso7

a non-offensive regular type of smell, but not childish fruity. good for the summer or the office. has a clean slight fruity type of smell with some other stuff mixed in, then turns to woods a little bit.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

At first, I didn't like it. Not to say I hate it, but I preferred Hugo boss No.6. After few times wearing it, I found it very interesting. It projects well and has good sillage. It may be funny, but I like to spray perfumes in my hair. In the days that I spray it in my hair, I like to occasionally stand under fan or air-conditioner :D

Caution: Do not go for more than 4 sprays

Nando Arce
Nando Arce

Cool smell,very good Sillage and Longevity.

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

Heard from a good friend and bought it..enjoyable and decent evryday scent, have slight warmish and light spicy quality which imo performs equally well in evening.

ShaverX
ShaverX

A good friend of mine gave me a bottle of this back in 99 because he started wearing curve and thought this was beneath him now...lol.... I am so glad he did because I loved it and have gone through a few bottles since. I am almost out and ready for some more. This is a very versatile fragrance and all my girfriends over the years have told me that this is their favorite on me and i have over 20

toto453
toto453

A sportwear frag ! Fresh & aromatic, it is classical though, maybe due to its popularity in France.
Very easy to wear, it fits well for any male.

thais.magrinha
thais.magrinha

Men, listen to me: DON'T. It is a cheap boyish smell.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

It doesn't smell fresh, spicy, floral, interesting, intriguing, original or even natural. It smells like a hodge-podge of synthetic notes which I suppose *could* be an apple, or mint or lavender if one exercised a suspension of disbelief. But to me it's just a jumble of unidentifiable smelly things.

It's just sort of generic and BLAH.

It could work for a very young man, I suppose; the ad video suggests that. A young man who is handsome enough or wealthy enough not to need to smell especially interesting.

scentsuelle
scentsuelle

A fresh, long-lasting, watery scent that has some strange overpowering quality, when a guy wearing this is in the room, everyone knows about it. It reminds me of the Lynx deodorant range, so I feel it's best suited to a teenage boy, definitely out of place on a grown man.

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this was my high school boyfriend's scent back in the 90s. i loved it then and though i don't love it as much now, it's attached to nice memories. i certainly don't hate the scent, i am pretty neutral about it, it just isn't my favorite like it was then. i remember it being clean but spicy, inoffensive and just a nice all around scent. whenever i smell it in passing, i immediately remember him and those young, carefree days we shared as teenagers. <3

wbissar
wbissar

Probably the most versatile men's fragrance out there. Adapts to your skin whatever the occasion and just smells fantastic. should always be in your waredrobe for any case when u don't know what to wear. easily a signature scent. Don't think just buy it!!!

awitherspoonii

Doesnt smell like it used to and its still amazing

jochris
jochris

fruity, fresh, spicy with a good projection i like that...but to bad for me the dry down in my skin gives my nose a unpleasant smell i hate the dry down..

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Fresh, spicy and masculine... a coworker was wearing this.. projection was really good..

zogen89
zogen89

"Hugo" for real man...BOOM! All time favorite ✌️

G.O.A.T

ramepb
ramepb

I like the fragrance, but it is difficult to use this perfume. It is strong and cloying for everyday use and does not have the elegance to a date, a meeting or night use. I have it but can not find propitious occasions to use it. It's a shame.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Definitely not unisex and definitely not fresh. Very green and sweet, imagine the smell of trees after the train. I had to sell this on eBay because it was just too manly, many people on here said it was refreshing but i find it very cloying and synthetic. It smelt ok on my brother but nothing special.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I really think that a lot of people have negative review on Hugo Boss is because of its popularity. Just like what is happening with Acqua di Gio. Hugo and Acqua are both popular to common consumers and a lot of people are buying these colognes because they smell good to them.
Most people are giving these colognes bad reviews not because they smell bad, it's because they're so common and we always know somebody that has it or we often smell them with other people.
My husband has almost 60+ colognes and Hugo Boss for Men and Acqua di Gio are on my favorite list from my husbands collection.
Everytime he would ask me what cologne he should wear when he couldn't make up his mind.
I often tell him Acqua di Gio or Hugo Boss for Men, because for me they both smell great for daytime on hot weather.
Their negative reviews is due to their popularity and not really the quality.

briannyc94
briannyc94

I actually use this as a night fragrance. to me I find it too strong for a casual daytime frag for school or work. great for parties or a date. women love this

Travis453
Travis453

Very nice masculine scent that just seems to fit with a suit and tie. This can be worn for other things but to me it goes best with formal wear. I have yet to encounter the awkward dry down that everyone keeps experiencing. But then again you haven't smelled a nasty dry down until you smell Wall Street by Bond! Hugo is definitely a pleaser. If you like this you'll also like Lacoste Red, mainly because they're near identical!

markrosedale
markrosedale

Wearing this right now. Definitely a hint of urine from the dry down of the green apple mixed with the patchouli. Not something I would buy.

duncan.snape.9
duncan.snape.9

Tried this over Christmas from a 5 ml sample. Love the opening - fruity and fresh - but as others have said, the dry down on my skin is really unpleasant. 45 mins or so after application I'm left with a nondescript, synthetic and annoying tang, with a hint of urine that just makes me want to wash it off. Two applications in and the rest is going down the sink.

Extol
Extol

I tried this in college. I bought a fragrance at a Macy's and they gave me two free samplers with it and I told the chick to give me whatever she liked. I have noooo idea what the other sampler was, but I always remember Hugo Boss. :p I can't remember much, except that it smelled good on me and lasted quite a while, seemed to have good projection, and a good sillage. I'll almost 100% revisit this scent. I'll resubmit a review once I do. :)

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

Hated it directly from the bottle, but on the skin, it's nice, but a bit generic. As if they hadn't bothered with any top notes, it smells like that indistinct drydown scent was the whole point. But I like that it doesn't overpower my nose, though reamaining very masculine. As a lady, this isn't a come-hither scent to me, but it won't send me away either.

usas
usas

Classic from Hugo Boss.
I still like the opening notes. Fruity and fresh. The drydown is a bit nagging and synthetic and leans towards the smell of urine.
I have smelled this one on others a few times, immediately recognized the scent and thought: I hope it didn't smell like this on me when I wore it. What I get on others is old, sour, forced semi-fruityness.

Zizizi
Zizizi

lasts long and has great sillage, just the smell itself is boring and has nothing addictive, nice or exciting about it. not worth getting

kenney77
kenney77

Very good fragrance a true classic

Idlehands
Idlehands

I like this. smells a little synthetic but it's really nice. don't over spray or you and everyone around you will be sorry. one spray should be enough. great for any occasion.

Legolas
Legolas

Borring generic syntetic fragrance..like other Hugo's (exept bottled)-really nice scent..

Jgalfano
Jgalfano

Oh, Hugo. Wonderful fresh, fruity opening that settles down with a slight tinge of spice and pepper that gives it a little masculine bite. I love this frag and it is my signature scent. Very easy to wear and very easy to love. I can see why people may not like it, but once you get acquainted with Hugo, you can't stop loving it. Great for wear all year round. Nice and fresh for the day but slightly spicy and darker for the night. Love, love, love.

Brenao
Brenao

Totally unnecessary. The opening is great, you can feel the apple, but later the fruit note goes out and remain a weak and sinthetic smell.

Somehow epitimises the late 90's for me.
I personally liked it more then, gone off it a bit now. It also reminds me of an old friend of mine who always wore it.
Smells different on me though and just okay inoffensive really.

oytsilus
oytsilus

This was my first scent. My friend bought this from US.
I just don't like the spicy touch on it, not my cup of tea.

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

I love this fragrance on men! By far one of the best colognes I've ever smelled on men along with Lacoste. I don't know how men smell this but as a girl, I absolutely love this!

fungest
fungest

legend,,respect

bp
bp

This scent is mythical and legendary.
Since some years ago that this perfume is stated as one of the main references in masculine perfumery.
For a scent that is about to turn twenty, one can say that the original formula was highly innovative, since this scent always seems modern and avant-garde.
The goal it has set itself was largely achieved that is the fact that it is a perfume which becomes cross at any age and with any style.
I've used this perfume to go to the pool or to use a suit, and I can guarantee that in both cases it worked extremely well.
My favorite fruit is apples, and this is a perfume which really feels intensely the smell of apples.
Longevity and projection are magnificent.
Above all in the warmer weather, this perfume is a perfume more comfortable, enjoyable and easy to use.
Quite like.
I recommend.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

This fragrance is a must try and is a classic from the 90's. Nice dose of green apples and mint in the opening that's really aromatic. Then as it dries down it becomes more green and somewhat woody. Awesome fragrance that must be given a try and is definitely far from dated.

mrjesse
mrjesse

This was my first real cologne when I was a kid, after old spice. I had a 5 oz bottle which took me all of high school to get through and I really liked it, but after it ran out I didn't get a new one. Now, about a decade later I decided to get myself a small bottle to see if my tastes have changed and damn if I don't love it more than ever! It brings me right back to awkward dates when I was 16, makes me feel like a kid again!

Although I consider it one of my all time favorites, I rarely wear it anymore because ive got 20+ other bottles. Today, however, I couldn't decide what to wear to work and said fuck it lets go with a classic! To me this fragrance is great because its so fresh without being overly citrusy. When I put it on it makes me feel like I'm in a cabin in the woods on a crisp summer morning and I just took a shower with the window open, so all the fresh green morning air can come in and mix with a really clean feeling of just stepping out of the shower.

Within 5 minutes of walking into work today, one of the ladies I work with said that I smell good. What more are you looking for? Fresh, clean, classic, compliment getter.

I highly recommend Hugo! 8.5/10

Jwaks
Jwaks

Karlovonamesti is spot on. Every man, and maybe even woman, should try this scent to experience an iconic scent from the 90s. Juicy, slightly sweet green apple mingles with a refreshing dose of fresh mint creating that classic hugo boss signature opening. This one's got some serious depth with aromatic lavender, dry green herbs, a touch of evergreen and dirty patchouli. Overall, a casual, refreshingly fruity and herbal unisex scent that's easy to wear in spring, summer or fall. With a name like Boss, you must try it. and you may even wonder why you passed over this gem for so long...

Score 5/10 Imho this nice scent needs a backbone or real base, projection, sillage and longevity are all average.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Every man ought to try Hugo at some point in his lifetime, at least once to get a taste of the nineties in all its fresh, green apple-fruity glory. Cool Water is the obvious template for this one, but Bob Aliano did not try to rip-off the Davidoff scent. Instead he incorporated several similar elements, used a few original notes, and really mixed the whole thing up into a new accord. It opens with a fresh apple and mint note, followed by evergreens and herbs. There's a solid cedar and geranium in there, and a touch of ginger, which adds that hot/cold zest to the mid. The drydown is a woody floral with synthetic mosses and some remaining sage - and by the way, if you like sage, you'll probably appreciate its use in here. Hugo is nothing tremendous and I prefer Cool Water when it comes to this kind of aromatic, but it's a solid fragrance nevertheless, and an example of how to clone without being a drone.

ALEXAJOVCIC
ALEXAJOVCIC

Of course this is nice fragrance! Classical and it has those basic notes so that every man would like it. Green and fresh. Nicely done! Green apple and mint are main here with a lavender and grapefruit background. I recommend this with a five star. Hugo Boss always makes a great perfumes.

mateo602
mateo602

I love this stuff! Smelled it when I was growing up as a kid & liked it so I finally got my own bottle & still love it! Clean, fresh & spicy is how I would describe it. People around be seem to like it aswell.

mercuryman73
mercuryman73

I tried this stuff once, it made my eyes burn and gave me an instant headache. To me, it smells like burning plastic.

CHOICE
CHOICE

Un perfume que me gusta, dura y se nota bastante.

Sin embargo no gusta entre los que me rodean...

kitti90
kitti90

i bought a big bottle of this and its too much for me. its extremely strong and lasts ages on my skin. 1 spray is enough, but i just cant stand it:( its too much!
so i gave it to my dad:) i wish i could stand the smell, cuz its a good frag

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

This is a classic, a personal favorite, and my wife loves. It is great to find a fragrance that I love and she loves too. I don't think many men are still wearing this since it is considered to be a distinctly 90's fragrance, and seems to have fallen out of favor with many people for that reason.

jasondao0810
jasondao0810

very masculine EDT. Best one from HugoBoss I think. Suitable for all ages. last for abt 5 hours on my skin. It wont let you down guys :)

kambelz
kambelz

A friend gave a bottle of it to me in middle school. It is long gone now but what I remember is a very clean fruity/herbal linear kind of scent. I still catch whiffs of it every once and a while and it brings me back. Not something I would really buy today though.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Only tried this once. A fresh and fruity very pleasant fragrance. Great for summer days. Will probably get some of this - it's a lovely one from Boss.

scandi
scandi

This is so gorgeous I have even thought of buying a bottle for my girlie self to wear and snuggel up to at home in secret! Whenever I smell this I'm transported to a bar with nice-looking people near the seaside drinking pimms and lemonade with lots of cucumber, sliced citrus fruits and ice. The main notes for me are grapefruit, apple and jasmin but it is still a very masculine scent. There is a woodiness to it that keeps things from getting too sweet. Great scent, fun bottle.

Ayyappann
Ayyappann

HUGO By Hugo Boss...is really a nice experience for me...It suits well with my body....we can use it as an office wear as well as Party wear...Great Fragrance...liked it..

Murk123
Murk123

Growing up as a kid I always smelt this on my cousin and it smells great, might be a little strong for some people. Has a strong manly scent to it which is going to get you noticed, I have the 150ml(5.0 FL OZ) and have been using it for 4 years now. I would recommend to wear this for Winter/Summer/Spring it is really a all year round fragrance. Last about 3-5 hours on my skin and see no need to respray myself because it does last. If you love Strong and LOUD fragrances such as Diesel Fuel For Life or Angel Men then I recommend this fragrance.

rudwat
rudwat

I bought this twice. It's a good post shower scent.... ideal for cool summer evenings.

I'd classify it As a fruity-fresh fragrance....with a marine undertone. A definite hit with ladies. You can't really go wrong with this one, leaves a favourable impression.

Too light for my use nowadays.

diego.cubillo
diego.cubillo

My original signature scent, bought this as my second fragrance before all my craze began, wore this for every day for maybe 6 months, originally bought the 150ml bottle and it's almost gone, it's nice and fresh without feeling too generic, true compliment getter also, I have a friend that everyday when I got to school, if I was wearing this she would compliment me. Had given the bottle to my dad since I felt I didn't need it but revisited it today and I still like it

Difini
Difini

I really like this fragrance, but the problem is that sillage and longevity (at least in my skin) is very weak....i aplied 6 heavy sprays and in about one hour it was almost completly gone....

trickykid300
trickykid300

This is very enjoyable, I can understand why people wouldnt like it becuase it smells very different from most colognes. BUT it is a great addition to any collection and is a refreshing change from most ordinary frags, I find myself wanting it more and more. It also has great sillage and longevity compared to a lot of other fragrances out there these days.
Definitly try before you buy, but its fresh and fruity and worth a look into.

Follow Up: I am loving this now, it could esly be someones signature scent. It is strong enough for the winter and mellow enough for the summer. It is seductive, distinctive and unique. If i had to describe in one word: delicious.

Space Invader

Buy/Try/Pass? Try
Rating (0-10): 7

austrakas
austrakas

This parfume drives me crasy.. The most sexy parfume for man ever created !

Fimafeng
Fimafeng

Best Hugo boss production yet in fragrances for men. In comparison to other new perfumes for men launched in the same decade, this fragrance kills them all in style during summertime under the midday sun. Sorry that it is unnecessarily overpowered with toxic chemicals,

Teezam
Teezam

Modest... nothing great bout it

naviin
naviin

Its fantastic... long lasting and compliment seeking

bindashb27
bindashb27

one word....WOW

long lasting- 9.0/10
sillage-7.0/10

kida2010
kida2010

Total memory scent for me, thats half the reason i love it.
Its still a great smell though, Fresh, clean, a bit fruity and not a boring generic.

gianmarco
gianmarco

Such a nice smell, fresh clean fruity. Even that it came out a while ago, still smells amazing and modern

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

This reminds me of my childhood. My father always wore this to work and he usually leaves the room filled with Hugo's scent. After some time, I decided to revisit this ever-so-sweet scent and I decided to get a bottle myself, and the only thing that went into my mind after smelling it for more than a decade was the nostalgia it brought to me. A great scent indeed. :)

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

well if you are reading my review just to get an idea of the scent then take bvlgari aqva pour homme and add some david beckham instinct you'll get Hugo boss Man.
top notes mint mint mint.. spicy n green... heart notes very woody and floral ... bottom is again green ..
hugo boss man is a masculine fragrance and is not sweet at all. It is very crispy perfume and is herbal scent. Results best if worn during monsoons/rainy days.. 7/10

ITS juan
ITS juan

Smells good the smell is very very strong you will recognise it any where. Old school smell but a classic.I bought th 1.3 oz bottle (small bottle) because you will get board of it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Hugo Boss Hugo was the go to men’s fragrance of the 90’s! It’s simple and classic. Refreshing mint, crisp apple, soothing lavender and sage with a hint of grapefruit to a dry down of cedar and just a touch of patchouli. Absolutely love this fragrance on a man!

freestyle
freestyle

fresh perfume. when u spray several times, it gave strong and powerful scene for 1 hour.. after that, it smells nice and sporty. this is daily outdoor perfume..

marysiac
marysiac

I just picked up a bottle for my Fiance's B-day Next month :) This fragrance is great!

Sugarscent
Sugarscent

Oh My I really love to get a whiff of this on a man when I am very very close.

ScottyVizz

Makes me think of the days of Backstreet Boys, bleached hair, and JNCO Jeans..Great for nostalgic purposes. It has this powdered gum-like sweetness mixed with the spiciness of rum and pine to give it a loud but youthful smell. After about an hour or two of wearing the original Hugo, I start getting a headache. Not for me. :-(

awitherspoonii

I wore this in high school one of my favorite fragrances ever been wanting to purchase again haven't brought myself around to it of course everyone has different taste but to me this was just perfect for me can't wait to get it back into my collection :)

liorman
liorman

Basicly I don't like to stick just to one fragrance but so far I've received many compliments from women on this one,so it became my lucky charm.Very comfortable and relaxing scent.Good for any occasion and you can wear it in any season.Simply the best for everyday living.

waine
waine

No need to go describe the accords. This simply is, and will remain a "classic." The positive reviews here have accurately captured this creation. I personally recommend it to any man who enjoys having a balanced, safe collection in his closet.

Awesome quality, amazing scent, you cannot go wrong. However, if you have been in the company of other EDT lovers, and you want to wear an original scent, you will not succeed. In my surroundings this distinct Boss has reigned supreme.

I would easily buy it again, for the sheer personal enjoyment of a one of the best in its genre.

ericrico

A classic scent for me - timeless, for my lifetime. I graduated college in 1995, the year this came out. I wore it regularly (it was an absolute staple) in my wardrobe for many years. Always had a bottle on hand. The mint is what makes this special to me in the top and this Aromatic Green really holds true to form with nice, fresh pine notes along with the fir. The entire composition, while a touch synthetic, is so well-integrated. I love the citrus blended with the green apple on top (so fresh!) with the mint and a very nice smooth lavender.

The middle, to me, is highlighted by the brilliant use of sage (this is Green from top to bottom - and very Aromatic the entire wear)! That accord transcends the green top to the green bottom perfectly. There are some other florals, but mostly just notes added to fill out the composition - carnation (not too loud), an earthy geranium note and a light, smooth jasmine note (not indolic at all, but green jasmine on the vine). This is really not a flowery scent - it is very refreshing, spicy - and as "green as a shamrock", but not grassy (color mentioned as reference, not an olfactory note).

GypsyParfumista (brilliant as always) gets this one right on the nail head for the fragrance's base notes (besides mentioning the sage as "heavenly" in the heart)! From GypsyParfumista: "It's drydown is piney and mossy, with vetiver and patchouli keeping it clean but earthy with just enough warmth."

It is the scent of my "fresh", new career - moving away after college. It is about confidence and refinement - always vibrant and a scent that evokes many memories for me. My wife smelled this on me when we were just dating - she adored it then and adores it now. This is not a scent I can be without in my wardrobe. Perfect for year-round daytime wear...excellent in cold weather and very nice in warm. Apply to skin liberally and your shirt, to increase longevity and projection.

My score is personal. I do not give points to scents that are either dear to me (like this one) or works of art (niche fragrances). I still get compliments on this - as I have since 1995-96, when I wore it regularly. I don't wear it as often, but when I do...it takes me back. I also realize that it truly is a scent that has never been duplicated. It is unique and a modern classic, in my humble opinion. Cheers.

yonan007
yonan007

it's a fresh and green fragrance it's so amazing, if your looking for a signature scent this could be an easy one, and it could be wear all year seasons

themitri
themitri

My female friend had told me it feels so fresh and sexy when i used it :)

Raychee123
Raychee123

My signature scent and favourite for over 10 years. Theres Something about it, it's unique, manly, and fresh all at the same time. Just perfect!

hellrokr
hellrokr

My signature fragrance for past 2 yrs now..... love it.Got the power to attract any 1.......got so many compliments........longetivity is superb.......

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

My dad has been wearing this scent forever! I think it's a very good scent for any guy...but I would never have one of my boyfriends wear it (only because this is my dad's signature perfume and it reminds me of him).

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Hugo is an awesome fragrance. This to me is masculinity in a bottle and the best from Hugo Boss in my opinion. Hugo is one of the very best men's scents available.

andy

ok hugo is really a fresh and clean fragrance with a lot of aromatic notes and it is aimed at a MUCH younger crowd than many of the fragrances I tend to gravitate towards but nontheless it has a nice smell and it is very popular with youngsters.

This definately has the freshness and popularity of D&G light blue, polo blue, Aqua di Gio and it is a VERY popular scent with high schoolers and college students

The only concern I have with this is the lasting power, which could be better but the scent is definitely well done, sporty and a very youthful daytime scent

jusifragrance
jusifragrance

Well i like the scent but i just cant get over the alcoholic old school vibe from it. Its still a pleasant, manly, casual scent that will give you a really masculine feeling.

Right from the sprayer i get a fresh fruity (grapefruit and a little bit of apple) and floral splash on an alcoholic base. Well then the alcoholic vibe calms nicely but almost a right after that when the pine tree note and herbal notes kick in it comes back. Not as strong as it was at the beginning but still. Mebbe its the pine tree that is giving me the feeling? I Would think that with a little bit more sweetness in the scent, it would be a better than its now.

The pine tree note is very prominant when the scent projects so if you are not a fan of green and herbal notes this might not be for you. Off course the scent is more than just that, with apples and flowers calming down the greenness.

Well you can kind of think that you are at this pine forest after the rain when some of the pine trees are just cut down. You are eating an apple and see these fresh flowers starting to blossom.

Smellzgood
Smellzgood

An interesting combination of green apple, musk, and vetiver. This is not a linear fragrance and does not follow the usual progressions. The top, middle, and base notes come and go throughout the duration of this scent. When the vetiver awakens , this fragrance is excellent. Another of my signature scents.

trevor007
trevor007

Amazing perfume, i use it like a everyday scent, its very very fresh. First it gets very citrus-fruity aroma then it gets a woody manly type of way, an exelent casual scent for any man.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fruity & sexy masculine scent which lasts, with 6 hours of strong projection, and is very cool..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 mins - Strong, almost chemically fruity scent..

2 mins- 6 hours- 1 -1.5 foot strong projection - Excellent, georgeous grapefuit with a sexy male twist. This is tremendous; it is a classic but very youthful; it is simple yet divine; it is affordable, but worth a million dollars in my eyes. Superb, and makes me relax and chill and be more youthful. Ages 25-35

6- 8 hours - 3 inch projection. Nice and intimate. Warm and pleasant grapefuit drydown..

8- 10 Hours - A faint smell on the skin, goodbye my friend....

Never say never, but I cannot see a time when I will not love this wonderful creation. It is a timeless, youth giving, classic; like drinking from the Holy Grail of some sort....I cannot get enough of it

Masterpiece

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

a buy guys.

Udaria
Udaria

Good stuff. Fresh and green. I was looking for something like that Gillette smell, this one comes close. If snow had a smell ... this cologne is like something extremely clean, cutting, white, icy.

Nernanator
Nernanator

Years ago I would pick this scent out of a crowd and follow it around to see which guy smelled so amazing. To me this fragrance oozes masculinity and I am rendered powerless by those who wear it :) Meow!

Costiellio25
Costiellio25

I almost forgot about this I used to wear it daily the first cologne I spent my own money on before even smelling truely amazing going to look for another bottle right now

adilshah57
adilshah57

One of my all time favorite pefurme. Its a blend of mixed fruity smell with a dominant smell of fresh apples. It reminds me of old times and is certainly nostalgic. I would certainly recommend this perfume for the newcomers in the world of fragrance.

narigudo
narigudo

well, maybe is an exaggeration, but for me it is a masterpiece. very potent and longlasting, hugo is very synthetic , i admit that, but a beautiful synthetic scent. the real green fragrance.i love the entire perfume. so tasty , comfortable , a delicious mixture of fruits,mint, flowers and woods. here, in rio de janeiro's summer , hugo rules!

ericrico

A signature fragrance in my life - graduated from college in 1995 and, while I already had built a decent wardrobe of scents, this was an essential and my wife (whom I met just after college) says this is simply, "me" in a bottle. I always keep a bottle on hand - it has been part of my being and brought back so many memories in my life. It is not the best or richest composition, but it has meaning to me beyond that. Fresh, invigorating, vibrant and determined - I absolutely love the mint and refreshing top notes of pine and citrus along with the cleanliness of the mid and base notes - sage and oakmoss for me (in Vintage formulation). This isn't leaving my collection anytime soon and I believe it has (and will) stand the test of time...although the formulation has changed, it is still a fantastic bottle of fragrance.

krmarich
krmarich

Ah, 1995 had such an attitude for men and this was a headliner. Testing is made me feel inferior. I was not hip enough for such a LARGE statement. Just kidding!

Yes, all of the notes had been used many times before, yet this was very different and original. It was a green stylish modern chypre intended for the man of the 90s. It worked in all respects. If a celebrity could be attached to it, like today, it would be Brad Pitt.

It was everywhere in the day. The current formula lacks the oakmoss, hence it is not a real chypre at all!

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

I sense frankincense even in 1st topnote (great), w/ some citris (bergamot?), which fades fairly quickly to a more peppery mid- cloves?; base brings out the frankincense again. Sillage not strong, but lasts… still smelled a little next a.m.

MrMookie
MrMookie

It was in the nineties,I sprayed it in the shop and i liked it,I bought a big bottle nice soldier can, later on I hated it?!? what was i Thi..ehhh SMELLING?? on my skin made me almost sick of smelling its my weakest scent ever, i hated it its very masculine but in a way very flat way its nasty overwhelming didnt mix good on my skin i guess..it didnt did anything good on me, i gave it away.
I learned a valuable lesson, nowadays i smell and i smell again with a night sleep over it.
When i wake up the scent in my shirt or on my pillow should make me happy...

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

lo mejor de este perfume es su duracion y proyección, el olor es bastante fresco y fuerte, huele algo infantil quisa con alguna nota q debido a la lavanda y la menta le den un aire a goma de mascar, en tootal un buen perfume mas no mi favorito.

Darkangel126
Darkangel126

Very nice scent, it brings back mem'ries of my highschool & college days...

A cherishable one....!

tanweer
tanweer

I bought this and stopped using in a week. Highly concentrated spirit smell; and not much depth in this one. Nothing unique- nor appealing. Total waste of money.

jcastano
jcastano

I cannot figure whether I like this or not. I owned a large bottle in my teens and repurchased a small 1.3 oz bottle to revisit the scent, but it still confuses me. Even when I wore this in high school, I could never really be too sure of whether or not I liked it. All I get out of this scent is an extremely sweet and minty fresh, green, semi-spicy, mossy pine with a touch of green apple.

The opening lasts about 15 minutes and is a tad bitter because of the grapefruit/green apple combination, however, the mint and lavender outweighs the bitterness with a heavy sweetness. As it transitions into the heart, the florals make their subtle arrival as the carnation dolls up the scent with a light, clove-like spice. The heart then enters the base with the clove-like spice and light florals lingering over a smooth but dry cedar and sandalwood, while the minty green apple and mossy pine create the whole overall aura of the fragrance.

This is great for anyone in their young teens to their early 30's but be easy on the trigger, this stuff is immensely potent and seems to lasts for days, even on my skin! If I had to compare this scent to another fragrance, I'd say this is similar to Diesel Fuel For Life with a healthy handful of Sonia Rykiel Homme. Diesel and this one are almost identical except this one is much more greener.....much more! I do advise for use in colder weather although it is truly an all season fragrance and believe you me, this seems to garner compliments more than the heavy hitters in my collection.

Puraputo
Puraputo

This is the only perfume that I love. I have used some other perfumes and of course I like them. However, this one is different. This Hugo really represents who I am. I just got it from a store in Jakarta. For most people in Indonesia, the price of this perfume is expensive. Yet, since I love it, it is always a must for me to own it.

I can see why it has lasted in stores for years.it's very safe,nothing special,but most men expect a cologne to smell this way and most of them smell like it,even by applying cheaper sprays,deodorant...
it starts really fresh with dominant lavender scent and then it grows with pine tree smell that I adore.the middle notes are better than the first notes.
it's a safe perfume to give as a gift,as it hasn't anything annoying,but also hasn't got any novelty.

DarkAuggie
DarkAuggie

Two very significant man in my life wear this fragance and brings memories of very happy times so i'm very connected with the scent , i could just buy a bottle and sniff it all day long just for the act it self , i don't think i could wear it 'cause is not my type of fragance but definetly a winner !

cezarmac
cezarmac

bring only good memories to me,nothing at all.

Freshmike
Freshmike

This fragrance brings back memories because I've had several bottles. I think it's a classic, clean and fresh smell and I feel good wearing it. I have quite a few of HB fragrances in my collection but I'm finding, as they make new scents, they're not as strong and defined. Overall, I like HB and will continue wearing it. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

Aegis
Aegis

In the 90s it was marketed for the teenage crowd, but as perfumes have became lighter these years, i am positive many 20-35 men are using it,

Opens beautifully fruity, apple and citrus, then the drydown is green, green, green, smells cocky, some girls like it.

Sillage and Duration 8

overall 8

denyzev
denyzev

For me, this is the ultimate masculine scent. Hugo succeeds in putting the alpha male whose sexy, confident, suave, charming, mysterious, it's like having your dreamboat in a bottle. The lasting power is great, no need to over-spray. It's a very flexible scent (awesome for day, awesome for night!) My other half loves this so I don't think he'll he changing scents anytime soon ;)

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Guys, you know how you're straight, and totally comfortable with your sexual thoughts, and being around gay guys and aren't threatened at all by any notion of one man liking another, and then you see a man that's just special in a way that makes you think:

"I am unbegrudgingly envious if this man's sex appeal. His hair waves, he's tall, strong, broad shouldered, his sleeves rolled half up his arms, jeans ageing, I just know that, if I were gay (gayer than the gayest part of me that just examined a man) or a woman....." You know that guy im talking about? He's probably a landscaper or electrician, and he listens to The Strokes, and won't dust himself off when he stands up to go and lay on another patch of grass.
Well I've sniffed him, and he wears Hugo.

For the record (just because I know my girlfriend will be asking questions) I've used a guy I've imagined is the perfect specimen, noone I actually know.
And I'm fine with that.
But it made for the perfect description of a man who'd wear this fragrance.

It starts off a lil harsh with the grapefruit but still with the apple/mint hint that tries to soften the opening. The woods and florals hold to the skin and emasculate your aura. It's not a strong scent, it's pleasant for people to smell on you, its sporty, youthful and energetic, so it's perfect for casual wear or in the office.
Hugo gets compliments form guys as a very fresh and masculine aroma and they say it would work well in summer. I've smelt this on other guys and thought that exactly. It's a winner in many books.

panthere
panthere

I am absoutly more fussy about a way a man smells. Infact i dont even go for most men when am out clubbing on the basis of how some of them smell to me!.This is actually one of the only smells that i seem to be widly attracted to.I love this smell on a guy. ;).xxx

jd
jd

one of my favorites the best opening ever from a great fragrance love how fresh the opening is on my top ten

eddie1ed
eddie1ed

Amazing projection,last ages
not exactly original but it will last you ages and gets lady's attention!

spoombung
spoombung

I wore this in the nineties when it came out and liked the fresh, synthetic minty, apple thing it had going on. The bottle is also very nice.

I still smell it now and again in the workplace and about town and enjoy the smell of it although I'm not sure I'd wear it again after all these years - even for nostalgic purposes.

It's a lovely scent, though.

FragranceEnthusiast
FragranceEnthusiast

This cologne evokes a sense of wintergreen gum, when I first put it into my mouth. This is the cologne to wear in spring days. I would have to say that this cologne is tied for first best amongst the Hugo Boss house with Boss Bottled. This is truly an Aromatic Green! I would say the woody mossy notes pervades in this fragrance concoction.

Longevity 85%
Projection: 100%
Uniqueness: 90%
Versatility: 80%
Scent: 90%
OVERALL: 89%

Go for it, and give it a whirl of a try, which try is the key word. I love it but some hate it, FYI

JohnMc
JohnMc

Like some other guys, this fragrance was one of the first that I got as a teenager/early twenties guy. I found it was a pretty easy to overspray and in-turn knock-out anyone within a 10 meter radius! Nonetheless, a strong and pleasant manly fragrance, but not the most alluring or sophisticated in my humble opinion.

The popularity of this fragrance is immense. Many guys smell like Hugo, either that or a Lynx deoderant that smells a little similar.

Hugo is quite a bold fragrance. In cold weather it really shines, however I find in warmer weather it makes me nauseous. It's quite green and fruity with hints of minty freshness and powerful, aromatic herbs.

It's a mixture of warm apple pie, mint chewing gum and a sachet of lavender for sleep benefits. I think if this fragrance were more subtle I'd probably like it, but for the time being, Hugo is a little sharp.

Synthetic, yes. Like a mish-mash of laundry soap, mouthwash and a herb garden, that never seems all that believable. Men probably wear it because it's safe and well-known. Although it is pleasant and likable in some ways, Hugo isn't a woman magnet, at least not in my opinion.

The sillage and longevity are great, really powerful, so I guess that's one plus. I'm rather underwhelmed by Hugo, but I will admit that there are some of my female friends that wouldn't want to smell anything else on their man. I guess it's true; beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, or nose at least.

SilverFire
SilverFire

It goes on with a smell like a wine cooler, which I liked, but then that quickly changes to a rather spicy sweetness. That wine cooler note is lurking underneath and swirling around me.

After a few hours, the spices smell faintly cinnamon, like they’re combining with the fruity-sweetness and are taking on a darker, muskier tone. There’s also a faint ozonic note.

After six hours, the scent becomes a light, but generic sweet-musky smell and its power has faded significantly. The opening was interesting, but I wish it had stayed that way throughout instead of becoming the same-old same-old. By ten hours, it's pulled so close to the skin that you need to inhale your wrist to smell it.

It makes me feel energized, gutsy, adventurous, confident, but not arrogant. The silage is ok (I can smell it on myself), but the longevity is ordinary, and the scent itself, just kind of there. I'll try it again, though, because the opening intrigues me.

Edit: When I put on three sprays instead of two, it lasted ten hours and the notes combined more, resulting in a spicy wine-cooler kind of scent with moderate silage. I think this is a keeper.

fifaatm
fifaatm

nice perfume for a modern man.
when my husband wears this i could hug him for hours (with my nose on his chest all that time) *hiperbolically speaking*

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Fresh, green alcohol/pine/fruit scent
Very masculine
Good, but not great

Kharnak
Kharnak

Very Bright & Fresh... but.. that's not what i really like.. it's for the younger set.. College age dudes.. at work people Loved it, including one of my Bosses....... so i gave it to him ^^
If Memory serves me right, it definitely is fruity citrusy sweet but masculine, in a College-like ardour

cherryred80
cherryred80

Ok, I would never have bought this for myself. I wouldn't have sampled it properly; I'd have smelled the pungent first few seconds and relegated it to a 'never-buy'. However, I was bought a bottle for my birthday while on holiday in the south of France.
It does smell synthetic, but this is a good thing in this case. Sour apple/mint/fresh blast to start with, and this continues throughout the lifetime of the scent (which is long) but slowly fades so the woody warmth can show through in the base.
To me, it does not smell of detergent, as some claim. This fragrance is so uplifting, especially in the heat, that it's a kind of DIY aromatherapy. Masculine, fresh, recognisable but no longer over-popular (in the UK) and bright; it's perfect for spring mornings or summer afternoons.

Cylob
Cylob

What a lovely fresh green opening! Minty apple: a great combo. Then it goes deeper green for the drydown. Moss, pine and patchouli, always does it for me. Perfect for summer and everyday office wear.

anirudhagrawal
anirudhagrawal

I have tried on few fragrances but this is my very first of hugo boss. it is very masculine which i really like but has a very heavy top and middle note.

its a good change from fresh / citrus fragrances you might have already and is good to wear day & night.

in all its not the kind of a smell which you would wear for a date, i guess its more of a casual travel / office perfume.

mbasilakism
mbasilakism

I like this perfume... When I wear it , everyone asks me what perfume I wear... It's a bit strange but I like it.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

This one was one of my first fragrances. I got it as a gift when I was in 4th grade and I loved it then. I got a new bottle a few months back but it seems passe to me now.

knightlore
knightlore

Another fragrance I used to like, but find I got feed up of it now, been using it for over 5 years!

guest_bella
guest_bella

this makes me go crazy. seriously, smelling this on a guy makes me want them. omg.

stylinplay
stylinplay

Hugo, c'est un parfum trés populaire, et c'est tous le monde qu'il aiment!

Cheeva
Cheeva

Not a great scent IMO, the opening is too bay rum for me. too much cinnamon smelling then the middle notes ,namely the clove make this frag, to much of a struggle for me. reminds me of a watered down Zegna Z. Im glad I got this as a gift, and didnt purchase.

adamnor
adamnor

this perfume is legendery, its a must have one.

Rav Pahud
Rav Pahud

love the smells, very fantastic projection and sillage...and lasts whole day it was unbelievable...but BEWARE only 3 sprays will do to make it last whole day, beyond 3 sprays you gonna risk yourself super headache for the whole day.......I stick with this one for sports day....;)

Doodles
Doodles

i really love this smell on men. to me, not overpowering, but really masculine and stimulating. brings about nice memories every time i smell it :) nice bottle, too..

Ahh, Hugo! This was probably one of my very first scents. Green, green, green, but not harsh or pungent like Quorum or Aramis 900. This fragrance is great if you love outdoorsy fresh smells...

This begins with a citrus scent of bergamot and grapefruit sweetened with lavender and spiked with mint. It is quite revitalisisng in my opinion. As it calms down, the masculine florals of geranium and carnation mellow it out some and the sage is heavenly. It's drydown is piney and mossy, with vetiver and patchouli keeping it clean but earthy with just enough warmth. I do enjoy this more than I remember. It's masculine, green and very smooth.

Sillage: very good
Longevity: average
Overall: 3.75/5

The last time I wore this I got a few compliments. Right after I applied it I was still in my bathroom finishing getting ready and my best friend said "Wow! Something smells Good!". This may be considered for younger guys but I am in my 40s and enjoy it very much. This is an all around good green spray that seldom if ever disappoints and always gets compliments...

fallingin28
fallingin28

Not sure why the reviews below don't praise it. I love it on men, it smells sexy, fresh, clean, mysterious, woodsy, and definitely attractive! Gets me going! :) It lasts, doesn't seem to fade, and Oh wish I could smell it on a guy right now mmm!

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Nothing special! Tha fragrance is for daily use, a little fresh in the summer.

Dad jax
Dad jax

This is my collage buddy, used like any thing in my collage days...Got a lot of old memmories with it in my collage days !

scenturian
scenturian

I had free sample of this.
And the result is: the most sour scent I have ever come across.
Definetely not for me.
Recommended for summer casual wear.

guest_Rrajevv
guest_Rrajevv

The smell is not very impressive. Well I am not convinced with the fragrance long lasting. It stays for an hour or Two...Hugo Green is not for me and not for those, who looks forward for long lasting fragrance.

andrevarx
andrevarx

The EDT has a very special opening, similar to Axe Conviction, but moving toward their grade point average lost sensuality and becomes too green, which makes it lose all its sensuality and may even smell bad depending on the chemistry of the skin of someone who uses.

I must admit that the smell really likes women, but I think this has more use than trying to seduce in a nightclub.

Lasts 8 hours on my skin, I only suitable for an evening out.

ScottyVizz

Smells like bubble gum spiced with pine. It's guaranteed to last all day and give you compliments. Not my favorite, but it's a great bench warmer for any collection.

cybergoth
cybergoth

good smell better to wear at night ,or fall,or winter it will last longer

ticalau
ticalau

It's nice, very casual... I can smell all the time the green apple. I like the sillage, but close to skin i may say... And i don't like the bottle :( Look's to cheap and simple... But again good for casual time!

flem
flem

Not a bad fragrance. Pretty good. It has its occasions I'd say. It's woodsy a bit, and somehow sweet at the same time. Its mainly like a lavender flavored candy type of sweet. It comes through the whole time. Actually, the smell never really changes.

Also-

Literally, just ONE spray on my neck can be smelled from across a rather large room for hours...

Seriously though, this has about the same sillage as Joop...

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Ok, it smells fairly good, but I wore this too many days in my life to like it anymore.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Hugo is all about "green". From my first sniff, I could not bear my thinking about a cut grass like others had pointed out albeit my opposite reaction.

I am sorry to say this fragrance is not for me as I cannot bear its greenness.

All in all. 2/10 for me.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Very popular but nothing special and extraordinary about it. It’s just nice.

خیلی معمول و معمولی. چیز خاصی نیست
اگه در کنارش چند تا خاطره خوب نداشته باشید چنگی هم به دل نمیزنه

در کل خوشبو هست. فقط همین

guest_Julian
guest_Julian

One word, if I may, forgettable.

If you're after a cheap cologne, it'll thrill you. Devoid of any character whatsoever, it simply makes you c o m m o n.

andy

I should go ahead and buy a bottle of this instead of most of my other purchases because it just smells so good

definately a good classic i love the freshness and its got GREAT sillage

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

This is what a man would be in a bottle. (Just my thoughts saying so) My hubby has this. It smells wonderful! It even has my favourite notes : vetiver, patchouli, green apple, oakmoss, mint ans sage. Best guy fragrance ever. :)

adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

1 of d bst perfumes i have used!!!

HUGO sayz "Forgiveness is d attribute of d strong...n being d bst i forgive those, who thinks am not up to d mark"

andy

excellent cologne very fresh and spicy and sexy

i should have grabbed a bottle LONG ago this stuff is probably the best guy scent on the market

hotaru
hotaru

it is a pleasant fragrance for men. it is fresh, light, but still noticeable. i can smell fresh cut grass out of it. it is nice and perfect for day wear, but dont wear it on special occasions/events or at night becos it doesn't state anything particular. it's just freshness,masculine scent in a bottle.nothing more. still very nice frag though.

periquito89
periquito89

Kinda fresh, kinda green, pungent, aromatic for sure, turns slightly sweet through the day. Probably better than many others fresh scents, versatile, safe choice for an everyday use as the others reviews said. It is good, but too common and boring for me that I prefer to look for something different.

instantjim
instantjim

I just got the 1.3 oz limited edition (the metallic one pictured), having bought it (as I often do, blind) due to the fact it was cheap. The designation Aromatic green was one I am not really that familiar with, as I mainly go for aromatic fougere or woody fragrances.

Well, I was very pleasantly surprised at the similarity it has with many of the fragrances I already liked (especially Azzaro Sliver Black). It is nothing like the insipid brew I feared it might be and is really quite powerful. It has fruity/ spicy start and settles into an aromatic woodiness with fruity hints. It lasts well.

dunatko
dunatko

yeah - it was a big hit from start - and i also wanted it and loved it - but not very long :-)

its still a hit and i hate it! sometimes i think that every 5th man on the street is wearing it... young-old-sporty-stylish-goodlooking-ugly-fat-thin... eeee... i become a headache of it!

Andy Capobianco
Andy Capobianco

Not bad. fairly average fragrance (with pretty pretentious advertising for some reason haha). You can wear it everyday and not go wrong. It's ok, lasts long enough, but no where near being anything special

Denyze
Denyze

I love this scent on a guy. My boyfriend wears it and when he does it makes him all the more sexier!

guest_Dave
guest_Dave

i remember when i had a 100ml of this in my bag and my mate threw it and it smashed inside of it. For a year and abit my bag stunk of hugo! LOL

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

An everyday scent. Very fresh, spicy and long lasting.

lbcdpgc2
lbcdpgc2

fresh and spicy. It's a classic from Hugo Boss. It was popular in the 90s.

guest_lizze88
guest_lizze88

I'm a female and absolutely love this smell. It's not too ever-powering but definitely alluring. The tint of spice and a woody/musky after~

Gives of a masculine, non-intimidating feel. plus its definitely memorable ;)

Eros
Eros

"Zeek" is totally right. Nice open greeny-minty fresh scent, but unfortunatelly I had a head-ache after applying it to my skin. May be this is personal.

ZeeK
ZeeK

A delicate fragrance that is fresh in the beginning and gives a woody / musky dry-down after going off with the heart of spicy leaves and floral notes. It is suitable for everyone and for almost every occasion! A rather common fragrance that used by “many” for everyday wear. So, if you are looking for a special and distinctive perfume, it might not be a right choice!

antoniodaniel
antoniodaniel

to know an EDT you must wear it at least one day or you will make a mistake
that judge the fragrance by the top notes and compare it with another olfactive scent memory. hugo has a
good longevity,it lasts on cloths for two days at minimum.Base notes are comfortably little warm,top notes are little confuses to me. The fragrance are not a diferent one to make a impression on people at the streets and offices, but the user fells nice and up when wearing it. sometimes i wish to drink the bottle or eat it. Almost perfect for me, but not for a especial occasion.

retro_trash
retro_trash

its very similar to all other male well kown scents, not at all unusual

guest_Dirk
guest_Dirk

This is a very nice scent. its fresh and energetic with a spicy touch.
i love the spicy touch in it.
probably the geranium.
i notice the pine needle accord also quite well which i like.
this is for sure a good fragrance for work. its safe and not offensive.
its noticable whole day. it has a good longevity and sillage.
the girls like it also. :)

guest_TomTom69
guest_TomTom69

Very nice scent for everyday wear. Fresh, light not over powering.
But it's there.

guest_treesha
guest_treesha

it smell good very manly hmmm

LuvWarrior
LuvWarrior

Elgab89 is right, this is something you can wear everyday. Nice fragrance that is not offensive in any way. I always get compliments while wearing Hugo. Definitely an original. Light and fresh, and never overbearing. To me it's like a breath of fresh air. In my top 5.

Abbas
Abbas

A nice purfume that make moods cools and attract people arround you with smiles

elgab89
elgab89

Very nice everyday scent. Fresh and uplifting. This is one of the perfumes you would be safe to wear at work, on plane etc. It would not upset anybody.

2007

Hugo Element Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Hugo Element Cologne by Hugo Boss, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Boss Orange Cologne by Hugo Boss, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Boss Orange Cologne by Hugo Boss, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Hugo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Hugo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hugo by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hugo by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.