Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men

Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men
dislike

Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men Videos Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men Videos
Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Energise Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. Top notes are mint, pink pepper, lemon, pineapple leaf, cardamom, kumquat and mandarin orange; middle notes are freesia, nutmeg, coriander, juniper, clary sage and jasmine; base notes are teak wood, leather and vanilla.

Mint Pink Pepper Lemon Pineapple Leaf Cardamom Kumquat Mandarin Orange

Freesia Nutmeg Coriander Juniper Clary Sage Jasmine

Teak Wood Leather Vanilla

Hugo Energise Fragrance Reviews

Jassar
Jassar

Hate at first sniff. Putrid trash. Sharp, metallic smell that causes instant headache and allergic reaction. Worst scent of all time.

Scrubability = industrial strength ultra high. You will need a wire brush and about 2 gallons of gas to get this off.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Similar to dior homme sport 2008 and give a lil bit sweet on top notes..

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I got this when it was on sale - I must admit for the money I paid, I don't really regret it. but it#s not much. It's somehow nice, but it's by far nothing out of the ordinary.

JimmyG
JimmyG

Finaly i bought this one yesterday!
This one is very long lasting and the good thing about it is that you can smel it on yourself. Some perufmes you spray and you cannot smel it but this one makes you know that you stil smeling good ;)
My girlfriend realy enjoyed it and she prefers it then YSL Rive Gauche that i have been using.
It will you make fell good, smel good and have more confidence. The smel is just unic, it will not remind you of nothing else you have smeled.

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

This one smells young, fresh and sweet...it's very uplifting...a happy and fun scent! Very unique, not generic at all...one of the best from the Hugo house...also lasts some good 10 hours!!

High-schoolers, I'm trying to help you guys out here...grab this one...it could become your signature scent...

Great juice!

christianbkk
christianbkk

This is a great fragrance! To describe it I would use the words 'sharp', 'fresh', and 'character'. What amazed me the most by it was its unique ability to wake me up in the morning and keep me in a good up beat mood all day - have yet to find another which has that result.

batty
batty

Hi. Yes it is a very natural, clean smelling cologne,plus unique. The opening is bright and energising like the name implies. It smooths over fast to a creamy coco, spicy fruity, delight. Im not sure how to rate sillage, but I can smell it on myself in excess of 12 hrs. One of my favorites, and you can wear it all the time in my opinion.

ijoezel
ijoezel

absolutely loved this in high school. not that much now. it's a fresh sweet citrus to me that is better in cooler days than your hot summer ones. contradictory to what the name implies to me, this doesn't seem sporty. it is a great casual, day out scent. perfect when you just want to hang out with your friends and have fun. date scent? it can be. but it's not that sensual though , so just give your girl a great time outside the sheets with this. definitely signature scent worthy.
verdict:
energizing? not really.
smells good? it's freaking great!!
one word? FUN.

JeyeL
JeyeL

Boss Energize

Love at first sniff! Felt in love with this juice back in mid 2000’s when it first came out & been using it ever since. It’s my favorite casual office scent along with Versace Pour Homme.

Simple, modern, fresh & energizing. Longevity is about 5-6 hours with great projection.

Energize and Bottled are best of Boss outings IMO

intelrunner
intelrunner

Honestly, my first experience with a 'Woody Aromatic' and I like it. Previous comments about sillage are correct, max is about 2 feet in the first 90 minutes to 2 hours. After that, its 12 inches and closer. Longevity is good, lasts about 5hrs on me before it becomes a skin scent. The wife LOVES it though, so being skin only is fine.

I will say, it does actually perk me up. The mornings I put it on before work, I find myself in a toe tapping mood, with almost an annoying cheerfullness. Not sure why, other frags in my rotation don't seem to have that effect; at least to the same degree.

I won't comment on the notes as I don't feel qualified. I think it smells good, and only gets better on the drydown. I can see how the opening might be somewhat sweet to some, especially if you are used to a more woody, spicy, musky frag.

All in all, I would rate it as a 3 of 7. As in, 3 out of 7 days of the week I would reach for this in the morning.

Suited for: Everyday/Office/School/Casual/Errands
Not the best choice for: Clubbing/Business Dinner/First Date/Job Interview (25+)
Definitely Not For: Weddings/Funerals/Rescuing Hostages

taimoorirfan
taimoorirfan

Checked this out in one of the shops around, pretty darn good, very long lasting, high sillage, hey if it survives on me in a humid country, with a lot sweat, and heavy smoking then im definately gonna buy this. plus the scent is not one that is used by most.

dimash
dimash

this is the kind of scent i'm looking for
absolutely LIKE IT..Best of the Best!

ronnyeitan
ronnyeitan

I am not into these sporty weak type colognes, it does smell ok, but not worth its price.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Nice, fresh peppery fragrance. I think this is a very safe spicy scent that will not really offend anybody. Give it a try!

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

smells so good, fresh scent, perfect for summer, work and casual outings, young fragrance.

devrypj
devrypj

This has fresh aroma, with warm sensation and soft spicy scent. Feel sweet manly when wear it. Great at morning till afternoon.

The bottle is so ergonomic in hand, but as we look, it's slightly simple shape and clear.

ugo89
ugo89

really great!! I love but its silagge is indeed weak. when I used to wear it people hardly ever noticed it...
8 out of 10

tinaelisa

@krayolakolorz: Me too! I picked it out for him and thought it always smelled soooo good on him!

gd15329
gd15329

THE BEST "ORANGE" SMELL I'VE EVER SMELLED SO FAR.

Very good summer fragrance. Fresh, well made, not too loud, not too strong.

It will please you. The only bad thing is that it will may please only you.

Longevity / Sillage: Weak
My Total Score: 6/10

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A harsh, dated, common place frag which is a woody spicy-citrus masculine scent...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.5 hours. 1.25 foot projection. Strong frag, which is like a 90's classic - bitter, spicy, like Guy Laroche Horizon EDT. There is no clear lemon or any other fruit; its just a mix of sharp harshness and pepper and it's old fashioned in a modern bottle. This is like so many other fragrances.

1.5 hours - 3.5 hours - 6 inch projection.

3.5 hours - 5 hours - 1.5 inch projection. Smokey leather on the skin

5 hours - 7 hours- Close to skin

Not for me

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

I looooved this cologne on one of my ex boyfriends.

Garfield007
Garfield007

I'm sad from this parfume. The longevity on skin is very poor, on clothes "only" poor. After some hours it's gone at all. The smell is great on the "testing paper", but something strange, absolutely uknown on my skin. If I pour it to myself, I can "feel" it, but it's globally just common. Unidentifiable fresh and a little bit sweet, but it's far away from the YSL's sweetness (for example).

roberta.dot
roberta.dot

when i fisrt smell this perfume i was 17 years old and i wished my future boyfriend smelled like this. now i'm 22 and my boyfriend's signature perfume is this <3

bet85
bet85

My signature fragrance in high school, before my obsession with fragrances. I still remember all the compliments i had when i hugged the girls. This fragrance lasted forever on clothes not on skin. Really recommended for the younger ages. I loved going back to it just to reminisce.

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

straight to the point..
fragarance is average.. far too common in my country...
there are so many new launches in 2012..
go for them.. not worth if paid more than 30$ for 2.5oz.

brave_kid
brave_kid

Great smell but POOR longeviti..maximum hours that i can get from this perfume is 3 or 4..

tinaelisa

Best men's fragrance ever!!! I once bought this for a former lover and haven't been able to find a fragrance that smells better than this one for a men. Too bad I can't wear it for myself. I'm not the girl that wears a mens fragrance. Too bad :'( !

FuzzBox
FuzzBox

it is a generic smell. i really disliked it, it made me nauseous. over powering, and sweet. too sweet. not for me

budsetdr
budsetdr

Simple, mood booster, perfect for hot weather, school or office wearing. But not for special occasion. Sejuk dan segar.

fanzypants
fanzypants

On me this cologne lasts well into 12-15 hours. It's a great smell but quite similar to others on the market. Was my signature for at least 2 months when it first came out

Gorgon71
Gorgon71

Pink pepper and citrus are the first notes to emerge, and they last well.
The dry down has a sweet note. A very likable scent. perfect for relaxed sunny days. One of my favourite Boss fragrances.

Fresh and sweet scent that can be a little sharp and emit some smokey heat because of the spices. It's hard not to like this scent, but some may see it as generic. A good generic that is. It's very wearable all year round too. Blind purchase is acceptable, and easy as a gift to someone.

mr lenard
mr lenard

Superb! simply world class

nando80
nando80

I find it rare that is scent isn't considered one of the best if not the best by Hugo Boss. The fresh spicy, woody, citrus like scent is very different from the usual and it has become one of my favorites. My only negative comment of it is that though it lasts for a pretty good time, it wont surpass 4+ hours...

kalraabhimanyu
kalraabhimanyu

Its Very very decent fragrance.Good to wear in day as well as in night.U will not easily found better fragrance like this.U can also try Gucci by Gucci

vascobgs
vascobgs

Fresh and clean. Remember those orange tablets with vitamin C. Pleasant for the summer, the same in the beginning notes of Polo Sport.

PK22
PK22

Occasion: Fall, day & night, casual.

Projection: 5/10
Uniqueness: 7/10
Versatility: 4/10
OVERALL: 26/50

ososigma16
ososigma16

Fresh and clean, that's how I describe this fragance, lemon, pineapple and mint play the essential roll, they are the responsible to make the energise, the silage is low, longevity about 4 hours on me, this is the kind of fragance that you need to use it in hot weather to feel and smell what it does, very recommendable.

Xeen
Xeen

This one gave me allergic reaction to my nose and my skin. I can't use this although I like the scent

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

This is so great.
Especially after you have known it for a while.
Smells very masculine and sharp.
Great mix of mandarin/orange and cardamom.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

I love this scent it smells quite energetic and a bit musky.It's perfect for men.
I think this fragrance goes well in the night.

wingz85
wingz85

All I can say is this is definitely signature worthy

Cester
Cester

I think this should only be sprayed once or twice. It's really cloying if you spray more than that. I realized this when my friends complained about the smell being too cloying and strong to an extent that they asked me if I had a shower with it.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I always wondered where it was I had smelt Davidoff Adventure before? I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Now I know. I had a mate who collected Hugo Boss fragrances. He had 3 of the original In Motions, etc etc, and he had this.
Adventure has become one of my fragrances, so naturally inlike Energise. That being said, though, I do prefer Adventure. It just hits the right chords with me.

Energise has that energizing feel that it boats, but is slightly lacking a longevity.
Although I remember my friend wearin his, and can remember how well it Projected itself.
The citrus note in Energize are very faint, so they're not dominating at all. Fresh.

denmaz
denmaz

what i like: long lasting smell, works best with body heat
what i don't like: smells synthetic

my score 7/10

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

i used it and i cant conclude why we must buy this perfume.,it just clear and fresh and nothing special,
the longevity is not good to, in my skin it just hold 2 hours and disappear.,
i prefer another hugo fragrance

my score : 4/10

sawyer82
sawyer82

I prefer this to Hugo. Not a groundbreaking frag, but is a very versatile scent.

guest_kaushik
guest_kaushik

There is floral domination in this fragrance and the lasts for 4 to 6 hrs. A decent fragrance but not impressive enough

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Loved it! Smelled fresh (only wish they had one for women)

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

i found it energetic and uplifting but somehow too synthetiv and lacks charater :(

Bluenova
Bluenova

This is actually is good aside from the top notes .. after which is has a nice smell to it that last quite some time . recommended for light use

jasonx
jasonx

This one is so great. The only downside is it's so popular at my place.

Ricky
Ricky

It makes me feel so cool.

urobian
urobian

Well, this seems to be a " love or hate" fragance. To me is an unique fragance on the market, the fruity-leather-coconut base make it really comfortable, sexy and very versatile; is fresh but at the same time very warm and manly.

afraafra
afraafra

Sharp opening, great drydown, very long lasting.

dancam86
dancam86

I always say that Hugo Boss colognes lack character/personality but this one is definitely the exception. The top notes I hate, it smells way too musky, like AXE or something cheap. But as it dryes, it develops a certain fruity/citrusy/spicy thing that I like and reminds me very much of Pi Neo, just lighter and sharper. The name it´s very well focused, it´s energizing, it has a spirit, something that makes you wanna run and scream. Recommended for 17-35 year old guys.

Deedz
Deedz

It's a mossy wood all the way! This fragrance is so nice to breath, and smells almost better on clothes than it does on skin. It suits calm and collected or laid back boys who also think that the dominant purpose of their presence in the world is to take part in FUN! It's such a good smell to have people recognize you by and the closer they are, the better they get to inhale the seductive elements of your scent.

This is an incredibly lasting fragrance that just whispers when you get close to the wearer. It's delicious for any occasion and is something homely and comforting when it is the signature scent of the person you are intimate with. I would describe it as leafy and crisp but warm and spicey, fresh and clean but woody and cuddly. It's so well balanced it's virtually sexy-man-spirit in a bottle.

Definitely Energising.

toyoutoyou
toyoutoyou

It has a clear personality, which makes it a very good perfume.

Natalia
Natalia

I love this on my BF. I smelt it in a Departmant Store and brought a bottle for him straight away, its my favourite on him.

triplem
triplem

make u reach the sky

noddoc
noddoc

great smell, i like it

Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss 3.97 out of 5 based on 394 ratings and 61 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Hugo Energise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Hugo Energise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.