Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Hugo Energize Spray Hugo Boss for men

Hugo Energize Spray Hugo Boss for men
dislike

Hugo Energize Spray Hugo Boss for men Videos
Hugo Energize Spray Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Energize Spray Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Hugo Energize Spray by Hugo Boss is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Hugo Energize Spray was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. Top notes are mint, pink pepper, lemon, pineapple leaf and cardamom; middle notes are freesia, nutmeg, coriander, juniper, clary sage and jasmine; base notes are teak wood, leather and vanilla.

Mint Pink Pepper Lemon Pineapple Leaf Cardamom

Freesia Nutmeg Coriander Juniper Clary Sage Jasmine

Teak Wood Leather Vanilla

Hugo Energize Spray Fragrance Reviews

Jassar
Jassar

Worst fragrance of all time. I would rather wear cat litter pour homme. I think of scents in terms of Boss Energize as worst possible and Green Irish Tweed on the high end of best possible.

I was bored in Kohl's one day and sprayed a shot of this on my arm. Thought it might be a clean, fresh summery scent. I had to sprint to the bathroom to start scrubbing. Made my lips go numb from allergic reaction. Eyes started pouring water and started sneezing also. Took about 5 hard scrubbings with soap to get the scent tamed down. Boss really knows how to turn out some of the worst scents of all time.

Could not imagine who would want to smell like this.

This is the sharpest and most pungent scent ever made. Metallic, aquatic, chemical, synthetic absolute trash. Horrible. 0 out of 10.

Scrubability = industrial strength ultra high

hwangjinseok
hwangjinseok

One word to describe this fragrance: YOUNG.
When you wear this frag, even you are a grandpa, you'll be younger lol

hema
hema

I just wanna ask about the longevity of it and what's the difference between it and the old one i mean hugo energize the normal one

sidvee
sidvee

i like this much=)

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Another top-of-the-line fragrance! I also bought this for my husband.

jasonx
jasonx

This one is a love at first sight for me. I smell it on my friend and it smells really good. On me it smells even better! I really think this is a younger interpretation of CK Eternity for Men. Smell really similar to Eternity (which I like) but more energetic, youthful and playful (while Eternity is quite elegant and mature) The longevity is insane, just one spray on my wrist and it stay there for more than 12 hours and 2 quick showers! Good stuff right here. The only thing I don't like about this one is it's so popular at my place!

I had seen this cologne much in the markets but never tried it because I though it would be a strong,kinda superman fragrance(that I don't like at all).when I tested it i realized I was right.
it smells very classic,just like what you use to expect from an eau de cologne.lemon notes are mentionable and not really bad.but generally I look for something new in a perfume that this one abviously doesn't have.
it's very strong,sharp and classy.but don't look for something special nor unique.

Hugo Energize Spray by Hugo Boss 3.76 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Hugo Energize Spray fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Hugo Energize Spray, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hugo Energize Spray by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hugo Energize Spray by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hugo Boss Hugo Energise Versace Versace Pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Dior Fahrenheit Ralph Lauren Polo Black Burberry London for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Hermes Terre d'Hermes Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Giorgio Armani Armani Code Chanel Allure Homme Sport Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb