Designers » F-H » Aromatic Green « Groups

Hugo Extreme Hugo Boss for men

Hugo Extreme  Hugo Boss for men
dislike

herbal
Hugo Extreme  Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Extreme  Hugo Boss for men Pictures Hugo Extreme  Hugo Boss for men Pictures

Hugo Extreme is a new version of the classic Hugo Man fragrance from 1995, which comes in Eau de Parfum concentration and lifts the fragrance to a new level with an intensive, modern twist. The composition opens with the iconic freshness of green apple now intensified to the maximum. The heart develops with an increased aromatic character of lavender, sage and geranium, revealing its modern masculine side. The base notes include cedar and fir resin.

It is available as a 60 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Hugo Extreme was launched in 2016.

Green Apple

Backpack

Hugo Extreme Fragrance Reviews

moawiya.alanazi
moawiya.alanazi

if you really want to know: this smells like Boss Energize in the drydown. Awesome stuff!

VexedRomance
VexedRomance

I think Hugo Man Extreme definitely has the potential to be a keeper, but it seems possesses a few distinct attributes that make it a special occasions fragrance above all else.

Hugo Man Extreme has a very fresh apple and spices essence to it. This is prominent in the opening, and through to the dry down. As the fragrance settles, behind the apple and spices, the presence of the Fir Balsam is very strong—and seemingly projects like the vision of endless trees—towering into the distant background.

For this reason, Hugo Man Extreme became one of the first scents that I felt actually had a seasonal designation to it. That being the late summer—early autumn season.

Now, since Hugo Boss is a German company, it makes perfect sense to me what they probably intended here. The Autumn season is Germany's most powerful time of year, so this fragrance was obviously intended to be something special just for them.

A really intriguing aspect—that makes the fragrance all the more enjoyable for me. I love to revel in the season. Yet I understand the seasonal essence doesn't particularly appeal to everyone, so just a heads up here if that's you. Hugo Man Extreme is very festive. So if you're like me, and love to revel in the season, then you're going to love the way that Hugo Man Extreme matches the atmosphere when fall is right around the corner.

mbothra1
mbothra1

Similar to Backpack Estiara for men

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

mixed reviews....anyone have one to swap in usa? I have the non extreme now and like it..
Message me for my swap list

alabangcute
alabangcute

i tried this at the perfume counter and it is great smelling! far better than the original and long lasting. just one spray on my wrist and it lasted around 3-4 hours! i am getting this for my collection. lol.

nicolas2
nicolas2

On my skin starts stronger than the eau de toilette BUT after one hour it disappears totaly ! Strange...
Less interesting, not long lasting at all... disappointing experience, am I the only one ?

Back to the eau de toilette for an all day lasting...

Greco
Greco

Was given a free sample of this today.It is a great smelling casual scent that could be worn in Spring,Summer and maybe in early Autumn.
Very fresh spicy, I got a Dior Sauvage vibe(I really like Sauvage as well),not really that much similar in smell but the feeling they give in general,though this one is more fresh and less spicy and totally greener with a slight hint of sweetness. After a shower and a shaving this would be excellent, it is sexy as well.
Although it smells great I think I have smelled it before..

Haven't tested on skin to judge longevity/sillage

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 10/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :8/10
90% day / 10% night fragrance
nice mint and fresh scent

ma_ma
ma_ma

Gault's review is what I wanted to say. The drydown is quite lovely ... reminded me of Old Spice Champion deodorant!

groover
groover

Tried this and the regular one today, the
extreme is stronger and a bit more spicy,
just like boss bottled and the intense one.
They should have made this one the first time
in my opinion.

Dirk
Dirk

Saw it today in the local Douglas perfumestore.
Tested 1 spray on my wrist a gentle mist.
It doesn't realy shout, it's a gentle sillage.
Maybe it was too less that i have put on.
But i experienced it with more EDP's that it doesn't is as loud as the EDT version does project.
Well it's not a problem if you don't need it to shout as long as the longevity is better.

What i get out of this Hugo Extreme, is the same scent as the EDT.
So, i think like D&G also did with the one, for that one it was good because it's an amazing scent, but didnt last.
I still have the EDT of Hugo.
Well that one had not had these problems.
So i would have rather seen a bit twists in the formula.
So for the ones who have edt, you do not need this.
If you dont, just test them both, maybe you experience it different, and see what is best for you.

Scent 4/5
Sillage 2/5
Longevity 4/5

ayylmao
ayylmao

Not even released yet and already votes for "dislike!"

How mature!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.