Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hugo XX Summer Edition Hugo Boss for women

Hugo XX Summer Edition Hugo Boss for women
dislike

ozonic

Summer editions have been offered to us by the house of Hugo Boss, as well, and they will arrive on the market mid April 2009. The fragrances were inspired by a modern interpretation of relationship between man and woman, their beautiful game of the opposites and irresistible attraction. Hugo XX Summer Edition for women was presented as a feminine and sensual discovery, which provokes with its refreshing notes of quince in a top, combined with jasmine petals and apricot in a heart. A seductive blend of fruity and floral notes rests on a woody base composed of sandalwood, which gives woody-creamy charm to the perfume.

The fragrances are available as 60 and 100ml (2 and 3.4 oz) EDT, in flacons made of blurry, frozen glass, with a silver stopper, and they associate of a summer drink which will refresh you during hot, summer months. Shape of the flacon is very elegant, simple and modern. The fragrant pair Hugo Summer Edition is a limited edition.

Melon

Apricot Jasmine

Sandalwood

Hugo XX Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

annette.xx
annette.xx

Tackled this of my mom who's my perfume guru from her ''impulsive perfume buys'' shelf.Absolutely loved it! I would love to buy it again but can't find it anywhere. I think florals in summer edition just gives that extra finishing touch to make me fall in love with it as I tried the original and it doesn't even stand close.

htut htut
htut htut

i love it

harini_20
harini_20

Got this perfume as a gift from my hubby for Diwali:)))) I jus love this fragrance it's sooo simple, fresh floral and watery toooooo!!! One of the very Gud day perfume!!!

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

I fell in love with its freshness and simlicity. Fruity notes are softened by jasmine and sandal. It gives me energy. Yes, it is not an unusual scent, but I really love it, because it brings me good memories of last summer and I assoсiate it with freedom and happiness.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

I was given this as a gift and I must admit the packaging and the bottle didn't impress me much. I was looking forward to another boring, sporty, aquatic cool waters kind of a fragrance. But, it was a lovely surprise. A delicious summer fragrance. The melon in this is more musky than juicy. The apricot and jasmine notes are very creamy once they have had their time on the skin. I do detect some aquatic notes, but they are not harsh or sharp. All in all, a beautiful composition. Very refreshing.

My mother-FRAGRANTICAname: "gypsyqueenmother" loved this and thought the original was too light and common (in the EDT concentration). This is the perfect summer frag for a woman who does not want her prescence announced 2 minutes before she gets there...but is quite nice when you get close. Perfume should be something that blends with your essence and becomes a part of you, not dominates and defines you before someone interacts with you and XX Summer does this quite nicely. Where XY and XX are designed to create a complimentary fragrance when "combined" on a couple XX Summer has some of the same notes as its consort XY Summer only in different parts of the development...The originals play off one another like a man and a woman in love, but the summer pair is more like yin/yang-soulmates who just happen to be in different bodies with different expressions and polarities. I prefer the summer versions even thought I totally rock the mens original...

guest_mansi
guest_mansi

well its a gift 4 me...nd i like the fragrance of it... seriously its very aggressive smell and i just find a chance to get ready nd to use this...its great...

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This is good as a light summer scent. I can detect melon and some aquatic notes, it's creamy, on me it stays close to the skin, which I like. I found it a nice experience. My boyfriend was not impressed tho.

melanie
melanie

I think it differs from the original (which is very good, but only the edt). This one is fresher and fruitier and the top note of melon is quite strong. It's pretty but nothing special.

Hugo XX Summer Edition by Hugo Boss 4.18 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Hugo XX Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Hugo XX Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hugo XX Summer Edition by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hugo XX Summer Edition by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.