Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure Purple Hugo Boss for women

Pure Purple Hugo Boss for women
dislike

nutty
Pure Purple Hugo Boss for women Pictures Pure Purple Hugo Boss for women Pictures

This perfume was introduced in fruity-floral rhythm in 2006. The top notes bring us a fruity breeze of nectarine and white cyclamen. The middle notes combine with black violet flowers, while the bottom notes introduce marzipan, amber and leather accords.

The bottle is coloured in seductive purple, it is elegant and transparent. All merits for its design go to Lutz Herrman.

Commercial for Boss Pure Purple starring Nataša Vojinović, a model.

Nectarine White Cyclamen

Leather Amber Marzipan

Pure Purple Fragrance Reviews

jdawg
jdawg

A very soft, sweet and fruity scent with a a bit of a woody scent to it. This is amazing. It's a shame Hugo Boss discontinued this perfume. It lasts very long on the skin.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

A well done mixture of sweet (marzipan) and freshness ( nectarine and white cyclamen). The leather, amber and the sweetness makes it last very long time. I adore this fragrance, optimal for cold day time. It will make you feel confident!

mashry68
mashry68

i useded.. to love it but one day i oversprayed then after a while i couldnt stand it it was very leathery ..my husband asked me not to wear it anymore ..we both hated it

icecube
icecube

Starts out as a bitteralmond-note on me.
But quickly fades down to a damp almondnote.
But be patient for after dry-down it gets heavenly - then a bit of sweetness and the amber comes trough blending with the almond and makes it just jummy.
It reminds me of Brittney Spears Fantasy.
Lovely if you just wait it out !

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

A soft sweet and floral perfume that mostly smells like marzipan. It is a cozy and sweet but not to sweet and it is rather longlasting.

maraar2
maraar2

It was interesting when I read that one reviewer compared it to "My Insolence" by Guerlain. I bought this one yesterday; Insolence was my last purchase, and when I asked my boyfriend how he likes this one, he thought it was the Guerlain. I guess they are in the same family, and if I want something different, I need to let him sho[p for me ;) But I like this frangrance, wish it lasted longer though.

elm0505
elm0505

This a very comforting scent for me: sweet and mellow without being cloying or overpowering. The first notes upon spraying are fresh and soft thanks to the peach. The drydown develops a pleasant and conforting marzipan smell that remains close to your skin. The only and big drawback of this scent is its poor lasting power and sillage. I was so disappointed my coworkers couldn't smell my perfume, and when I asked them to give me their opinion they really had to get close to me to catch the slightest sniff. The worst part it that even I have a hard time feeling my own smell.
The same happened to me when I was using Deep Red, so I guess this is common with most Hugo Boss fragrances.
This has definitely put me off buying more fragrances from this brand.
Sad, because I really like this fragrance.

Ttdice
Ttdice

Love from the first spray :) Soft and powdery , sexy feminine and really pleasant to wear, the first perfume i purchased, and i was happy i did :)

This was my very first "luxury" fragrance. I remembered how my hands were trembling when I handed the money at the cash register. It was the first time I spent more than $30 on fragrances. I was a struggling student and money is always an issue, but since then, I never looked back. Starting on that day, I kept a high standard as far as fragrances are concerned. So call me a retail snob, but there's no more drug store brand for me, LOL! Talking about the fragrance itself, tt does smell "purple" to me. It's very sweet yet somehow also a little breezy and cool. Pure Purple does linger for quite some time, give or take 5 to 6 hours, but during that time it stays very close to the skin. You have to sniff real hard to enjoy it. I do wish this could have more sillage since it is such a deligtful fragrance to wear. The curvy bottle reminds me very much of Lancome's Hypnose, which I have and consider as the other "purple" fragrance. I saw it again a few days back and might consider buying it, just for old times' sake...

Sheilagold
Sheilagold

I got this as a gift, and it's surprisingly good.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

The initial marzipan scent is fabulous. It's synthetic and not really gourmand but I love it. Not crazy about the dry down. Anyone can tell me what perfume can smell this way all the way through?? I want marzipan!

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

It smells like the scented hair on a doll I used to own. Not that that is a bad thing. But that's just what it reminds me of. There is a green quality to this also, as if you can smell flowers AND their leaves. Some creamy powdery something or other... is that the marzipan. Hard to describe. My sample is not making me want to run out and buy it.

Hayven
Hayven

I received a sample of this, and one first sniff this smells very similar to my beloved Nina Ricci Amor de Amandier. The top notes are exactly the same; marzipan and powder. 5 minutes later there is something sharp going on that wrinkles my nose. But for the last 2 hours and counting, this fragrance is a soft delicious marzipan again. It is very pretty; if you like Insolence or My Insolence by Guerlain, you may like this too.

lizlady68
lizlady68

Got a sample of this today and oh wow, can really smell marzipan on first spray, but it fades to a nutty sweetness. Not a potent but a pleasant scent. Will try it again, but didn't last long enough to be a new favorite. Post again if my opinion changes. An okay daytime fragrance.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Scent is faint to non-existent.
I am getting a "green" quality to it. Cyclamen maybe? Therefore, it is a no go for me.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Pure Purple bottle colour most certainly does not reflect the overall feel of the fragrance. The purple colour suggests a promise of a mysterious fragrance that would take us to a bedroom filled with candle lights and rose petals but it is not so with Pure Purple.
The fragrance is playful, uplifting and yes, the marzipan note is rather dominant; sugared almonds with a hint of cyclamen without being sticky or cloying.
Even though Pure Purple didn't turn out to be sensual, I rate it highly as it possesses the most natural smelling marzipan note. I am unable to smell the base notes, so amber and leather lovers may be disappointed.
Pure Purple stays close to the skin but lingers for good 5 hours.
Loveable. Great for gourmand lovers.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Omg I love the smell of mmarzipan and cookies! This sounds promising along with the warming notes of amber and leather. Where can I find this fragrance in the UK?

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Omg, it DOES smell like marzipan!! I'm not loving this personally... kinda just smells cheap. :/

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

I find this one irresistible, but from the mixed and critical reviews it appears that it works on some but not on others.
Lilinah says she was hoping for sweet violets and almonds, it is exactly that on me.
It is a gentle, sweet marzipan blended with a soft violetty, leafy floral on a discreet layer of amber and peach. Heavenly.
I always read and value Sherapop's reviews and she says she doesn't get the floral note which to me is so prominent, fresh and violet leafy. I am so glad it seems to open up on my skin! One of my current favourites. I recommend it wholeheartedly but test before buying is all I can say.
Longevity is ok, hangs around for over 6 hours, mild to moderate sillage if you are interested in sharing it round.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Its very alcoholic on my skin, I get the marzipan note, its very fresh and bright but dont rock y world as I thought it would. The scent is too diluted and its very faint, reminds me of air freshner too but its not too bad.
Lasting power is poor.

fourseasons
fourseasons

wow this perfume takes me 10 years before when I was a teenager

Liina
Liina

Pure Purple to me is almost pure marzipan scent. I love marzipan and this smells like genuine sweet marzipan with a drop of nectarine juice. As marzipan is sugary-sweet I can’t imagine myself wearing this in the summer because the sweetness would probably make me sick. But on colder times this seems perfect for helping me to feel warm.
If you love marzipan Pure Purple is a must-test. In fact, this is probably the best marzipan perfume out there. I can’t compare this to Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez which I bought blindly hoping to smell a great marzipan but the marzipan note didn’t come out on my skin at all. Now that I have tested Pure Purple I know I don’t have to be disappointed when I order it online.

sofababe
sofababe

Very strong marzipan note throughout but not sickly sweet which I suspected might be the case. I do like almond notes in perfume, and have a few that contain it but I never had a marzipan perfume until now. It lasts all day and is very sexy.

HowlingStarr
HowlingStarr

Beautiful, sexy, wonderful, delicious...I can use every nice word I know to describe it :)And what is more, stays with you quite long. Worth to recommend :)

I love the marzipan note, but there's a minty fruity toothpaste edge somewhere in there that makes it odd. Pair that with the synthetic 'suede' note, and it doesn't wear well on me. Skip.

anneymn
anneymn

Marzipan with a floral/powderiness. It's sweet and feminine. It becomes more creamy within the first few hours. Towards the end(7+ hours on me)it's a yummy vanilla that is very close the skin.

Sweet, innocent, lovely, girly, pretty.

When I saw the bottle I thought it would be a floral fragrance, I wouldn't imagine a marzipan/powdery perfume in a purple bottle... then I smelled it and I actually think the color suits the perfume somehow. Maybe because I think it's such a cute and pretty fragrance, and the purple is cute and pretty.

elena61
elena61

I agree it's not too unique nor memorable, but I have it in body lotion and it works perfectly for me this way. It's soft, mildly sweet and very feminine

Yanna
Yanna

So far there is no perfume from HB that would impress me enough to invest my money... Pure purple is no exception although if the marzipan was a bit more authentic and the other notes were actually present I probably would have liked it.

aray
aray

Wow, marzipan, marzipan, and then a little bit of.. marzipan. I could probably tolerate this in the dead of winter, with Christmas coming up but other than that this is a big "no, thank you".

Fantastic sillage, though so if you like it, it sure is worth its $.

Angelic
Angelic

To me, this perfume smells too much like baby powder!

stereomari
stereomari

This is marzipan with flowers on my skin. I like marzipan, but I think this one is too strong for me. I love sweet scents but Pure Purple is too much! I don't like it at all. Anyway, this is a great perfume, the sillage is excelent and it has a nice longevity too.

eveline marie
eveline marie

On my skin it smells like Hypnose...and it looks like Hypnose...minus the vanilla scent

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i bought this unsniffed---and must say what an amazing buy
initial blast of TART nectarines (which i thought smelled more like cherry)
and gooey marzipan---almond paste/heliotrope....
this is a sweet lovers must smell
along the lines of kenzo but with less powder and more almond

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I received a bottle of Pure Purple this morning in a perfume package which is from a swap I've had with miZZpuRRfect. I was very happy with the perfumes I've received from her and I like this one too.

Pure Purple is pretty sweet, a little bit creamy, powdery and girly! Ironically, it reminds me a lot of a perfume I swapped with miZZpuRRfect - Nina Ricci's Belles de Ricci (Almond Amour). Both have almond / marzipan in and are sweet but I think Almond Amour smells a little fresher to me, perhaps because of the kiwi. miZZpuRRfect could barely smell the marzipan in Pure Purple but I definitely can! I'm liking Pure Purple more the longer it's on my skin because then it's not quite as sweet as it is initially.

I think this is a perfume that would probably work best in cooler weather, not necessarily in the height of summer when the warm weather might make it smell a little bit cloying. It's nice anyway though, and I'd give it 3.5 out of 5!

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I bought this unsiffed because it has marzipan as a base note, so I was sure I´d love it. In fact, Marzipan is very evident, but Pure Purple is not overwhelmingly sweet. It´s a very delicate fragrance, though too colying for summer days. I agree with snobuni77, as I don´t get much fruit from it. I´d call it a floral gourmant. Although it´s a light fragrance it lasts really long.

malia
malia

When i broke up with my boyfriend i wanted to throw this one away (a gift from him). My sweet little girl saved the bottle, cause the perfume had nothing to do with a bad boy behavier, so she told me. She is right. I kept it, though i have never worn it again. The fragrance is nice, sweet,cute but i don't think it has something special in it.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This is a sweet, pleasant fragrance that reminds me of cookies for some reason. I don't smell anything "purple" in this scent so I have no idea how they came up with that name but it's a pleasant scent. Unfortunately, it has no lasing power. 2 hours after I sprayed it on I could no longer smell it.

EskimoKissez

A blind buy based on my love of Hugo Boss perfumes, I initially liked this one but didn't love it. Months later, I must come back and tell you that I've fallen in love with this scent head-over-heals. The more I smell it, the more I love it. It is unusual in a very sexy way. I love the leather note to it mixed with with the unique marzipan note which enhances the floral with a sophisticated sweetness that is soft and feminine. As I said in my previous review of this one, that I prefer deeper, richer scents but this one is way too good to pass off just because it doesn't fit my usual scent profile.

lafefe
lafefe

This was yet another blind buy for me and I have to say that I like it. It's not too floral which is a plus for me and has this interesting unsual marzipan note that enriches the composition with a gourmand taste. At the beginning you detect mainly amaretto and bitter almond, then you start to smell violet, then it's become sweeter and sweeter without getting boring or overpowering.
Pure purple is not the perfect name for this fragrance, however I can see it as a clean, lightly gourmand scent. It's very interesting for me, I cannot stop sniffing my wrist, PP is something I could wear everyday but also for a special occasion when I want to smell a bit unusual.
More suitable for autumn/winter.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

When I tried this scent in August, I didn't like it at all. 'Too simply sweet'-I thought. In September gave it another chance...mmm, delicious:). And now, in October I like this one very much. Yes, a simply scent, but wearable, warm in autumn and winter. Marzipan, vanilla and I feel some flowers (maybe violet? don't know...), too. It's close to the skin, not screaming. NICE.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I bought Pure Purple unsniffed and it seems to be pleasant enough.
The Amaretto und Marzipan notes seem to be more suitable for autumn or winter.

guest_Angelic
guest_Angelic

This perfume is disappointing. It smells like baby power when it dries down, and the dry down comes pretty fast! I would not recommend this to someone who wants a 'young' smelling perfume

Anastangel
Anastangel

Mmmm. Sharp amaretto snap underlying the sweet floral. Definitely one of my favorites for the unique punch. Tones down to be pretty light, which I actually wish was a bit stronger, but all in all, glad to have experienced it.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Lovely but too light.

The notes I could only detect were the flowers and musk with a crumb of marzipan.

I expected purple notes such as violet or lilac.

Nyxy
Nyxy

I got this as a present one year and I really liked it. I would consider buying it again too! A very yummy scent indeed.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Cute, sweet, nice - a light gourmand based around a delicate almond paste.

Marzipan cake essence - sweet & light, not heavy or heady - white rum-laced fruits & orange peel, & clear see-through heart & a sprinkling of frosted violet flowers on top.

PP is not as dense or pungent as you would imagine - it is almost delicate & fruity. I prefer darker, heavier scents with a low sweetness & was suprised to find a higher, lighter, sharper sweetness here. Less cakes & pastries, more sweets & candies. I can detect a similarity to Deep Red - a familiar something in the blend - but DR wins hands down over PP for me.

Pure Purple is perfcetly pleasant but lacks personality & so is a "no-purchase" for me.

blueberry
blueberry

Not my cup of tea. Very predictable and boring, poor lasting power on my skin. It is true it seems powdery, but too mild and not intriguing at all.

guest_Hi Nick
guest_Hi Nick

I have been everywhere looking for Hugo,The Bay,sears,shoppers...ect.
I am not able to find it. Could you please tell me if this has been discontinued. I hope not.

EskimoKissez

I took a chance and bought this perfume before I tested it. (There was no tester and I got it for a good deal that I couldn't pass up.) I am a HUGE fan of Deep Red and I liked the color and shape of this bottle by the same company so I gave it a try.

The middle notes are very similar to Deep Red and have the same flair, however, it just doesn't pack the same punch. I am disappointed in the strength. Light fragrances don't last well on me and this is definitely a light, powdery scent. It is supposed to floral fruity but I sense more of the florals than the fruits and I'm definitely a fruity vanilla kind of woman. I'm getting a big whiff of something similar to vanilla which is almost overpowering the nectarine and leather smell (must be the sugary marzipan.) The leather is also like a woman's purse in a department store and not rustic like a saddle. I don't hate it, but it is a little too light for me and very flowery. I was hoping for more of the nectarine to kick in. This is just my initial impression. I may come back later to tell how it is doing in a few hours.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

I m really disappointed from this one, the only thing I could smell was powder powder powder and when I go really near to the skin with my nose just detect a little bit of something sweet between the lot of powder smell but not gourmand as i was expecting. i don t get any marzipan, nothing juicy fruity or delicate flowery, i can t tell any detailed review as on my skin this scent seems to not haven worked well lasting power near to zero. after 10 minutes my husband coudn t detect it on me when i asked him what he does think about. :(

Boss PURE PURPLE surprised me with its unmistakeable amaretto opening. Nothing about this gourmand scent seems purple to me--certainly none of the notes is purple, and there is hardly any floral presence at all. This seems more gourmand/oriental than fruity floral to me.

Although leather and amber are listed as base notes, PURE PURPLE smells mainly of vanilla-sugared almonds in the drydown, but without being overly sweet. This edp has reasonably good longevity and stays close to the skin. PURE PURPLE is not very complex or original but is certainly good for smile-inducing wrist sniffs!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought this yesterday and returned it. What is this supposed to smell like? I didn't smell anything no fruit nothing. It is bland and a tiny bit sweet and that is it.Not worth purchasing really.

Pure Purple is more of a gourmand to my nose, not so much a fruity floral in my humble opinion.

This fragrance is indeed delicate and sweet, but not in a sickening way. When first applied, Pure Purple smells like gingerbread cookies. There are hints of sugar, ginger, spices and almond. Just sniffing it was making me hungry.

In the heart, the scent continues with its sweetness. Candied violets and white cyclamen with an overload of sugar. Nectarine makes a brief appearance right before the drydown, rather than in the top notes, however the leather overshadows the fruitiness of the scent.

The leather in Pure Purple is not like the leather in let's say Bandit by Robert Piguet. This is leather that can appeal to a younger audience; synthetic and subtle. The lasting strength is really good and the sillage not very strong but not subtle either.

I find Pure Purple to be a little different, not exactly what you'd expect from a mainstream brand. Purple doesn't seem to be the right colour for this scent. I'm thinking a reddish brown or even black would compliment this fragrance better.

Jillzilla

As a follow-up to guest_saddened's question about the color of the perfume, I have also only seen this fragrance in a clear state; however, I understand it is typical for vanilla-based fragrances to turn brownish over time (which I have also observed in my own collection) and I have read that this does not affect the fragrance. (maybe someone more knowledgable could verify this...).

It could be that the "marzipan" note in this fragrance would cause it to turn yellowish or brownish over time.

guest_saddened: If the fragrance smells good to you, then wear it!

Jillzilla

On me, the marzipan was a top note. I got about 5 minutes of heavenly almond-scented Christmas cookies laced with violets, then 15 minutes of violets only, then a few hours of a very synthetic "floral" odor, which smelled cheap and gave me a headache.

c3c
c3c

This is very light and soft. If you bathed in it I don't think it would be strong enough to offend anyone. The marzipan note isn't candy sweet, but a very slightly sweet. Any floral notes are very light and in the background. It doesn't have many layers and basically stays the same on my skin from the first spray. Not sharp in any way, good for anytime, anywhere. It lasts about 5 hours on my skin. It's not anything incredible or daring. It is however cool, pleasant, and easy to wear. The more I use it the more I appreciate it's simplicity.

Update ~ note to guest_saddened ~ while my full bottle arrived fairly clear it has gradually turned brownish. I can say in spite of the color change it still smells perfect. :)

guest_saddened
guest_saddened

I bought the perfume from a shop and found that the perfume itself is yellowish instead of clear transparent as shown in the pic here... can someone verify if I got duped or anything..?Is the liquid supposed to be clear or yellowish in colour?

lat
lat

I got is as a gift from people who obviously didn't know me well enough to realize how sickly this one could get on my skin. Cloying, powdery and stuffy.
After I smelled the cork I was ready to throw it out of the window, but decided to give it a try on my skin before that. And it clicked! After getting over the overwhelming floral notes it dries down to a scrumptious, lovely, rich marzipan smell that I could sniff on for ages! My ex boyfriend liked it a lot, thought it was very sexy. It's long lasting and sweet and comforting. Makes you feel feminine and confident.

Although I'm sure this would be just an average floral stuffy smell if it wasn't for the marzipan note.

krishka
krishka

it is a pleasant, flower fruity-gourmand fragrance but not too sweet or cloying...the marzipan adds an interesting touch to it. It is playfull, sexy and young!

melanie
melanie

For me it smells like christmas cookies, a very strong marzipan note. unlike other hugo boss fragrances it's very sweet and quite heavy and not fresh at all. definitely this brand's fragrance I like least.

barbiot35
barbiot35

How its bottle is refined and mysterious, that much it is simple and bad, gives no feeling like toilet freshener...Honestly! Try it and see!...

urobian
urobian

soft creamy undertunes mixed with a lovely fruity-candy base, femenine, sexy, funny,spontaneous...

blueberrypie
blueberrypie

Very nice, non-offensive perfume. Quite delicate actually.
Starts out flowery on me, with just a tiny bit of nectarine. Smells more like lemon to me then nactarine actually but whatver, it's quite pleasant.

The marzipan comes in after about 5 minutes, it's not a cloying or heavy scent though. The perfume always stays flowery on me instead of turning into a supersweet gourmand scent. Stayingpower of this one is just alright, it lasts about 5 hours on me but hey, it an EdT. I didn't expect miracles from it. :)
Bottle is remeniscent of Lancome Hypnose, but the cap of Pure purple closes better then Hypnose's.

noharadwan
noharadwan

i didnt find something special..feels like you've smelt this b4 !! but overall it was delicate fresh perfume

Szonja
Szonja

This perfume was love at first sight. The scent of marzipan is very very unique and adorably for me and those who love sweeties. By wearing the fragrance for some time, this note disappears and leaves a soft, sweet scent which is not very extraordinary, but pleasant.
I think it's an urban perfume but for those women who keep their romantic soul during the grey weekdays.
The bottle is typical of Hugo Boss design, the transparent lilac color gives me the feeling of holding a healing gem.

lilinah
lilinah

I was hoping for sweet violets and almonds. But it just smells like dozens of other contemporary "candy" fragrances, full of fruit and vanilla. Nothing special.

luz
luz

It has no staying power at all, what a pitty... the fragance itself is gorgeous.

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

Love the marzipan note but unfortunately this scent has next to no lasting power on me :(

snobuni77
snobuni77

I like this.It is soft & feminine & It is the perfect sent strength for me.Not to strong but strong enough that I don't have to spray it all over myself LOL.

I would actually call it a floral vanilla because I do not get much fruit from this.
The floral is a light & sweet floral(I can't tell you which flowers I smell because I am not so good at that..YET ;)But I can say that when you smell a bouquet of flowers the scent is like this.Almost exactly.Some perfumes have floral strength that not even a true flower has.This is much more realistic.I can still smell the green in the flower like I would in real life(if that makes any sense)
It is a bit powdery too.I get a light baby powder scent as well.
It's kind of like a floral baby powder with vanilla in it.
Or better yet ....you just got out of the shower(in which you used vanilla body wash & conditioner) & you started to get powered up & dressed next to a huge bouquet of flowers.

All in all a very pleasant & innocent perfume

Migotka
Migotka

People tend to be quite severe while judging it from what I saw.
I remember when it came out- I liked the bottle very much and found the fragrance sweet, but not overwhelmingly sweet, thanks to the leather undertones perhaps, very pleasant in general. A couple years back I would probablywant to have it myself; my younger sister found it fantastic and used the bottle I got for her as a gift within two months. It has a nice lasting power as well.

Emeraude
Emeraude

yes....this is similar to others...but is a nice perfume,I think is better for cool days.very sweet ,to me.

Helene
Helene

I LOVE IT! Sexy, pleasant, very delicate and brings some pleasant moments!

lazeny
lazeny

I have this, w/c is very nice and sweet.
The scent is not too strong but when it dries down, it lasts for a whole day.
Nice day wear.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I agree that this perfume is similar to many other perfumes out there. But it dries down to a nice, softly sweet scent that lasts for hours on end. For a reasonably priced perfume, I think it is worth a try for folks who like a feminine, sweetly scented fragrance.

amanda
amanda

SMELLS LIKE MARZIPAN, HMMM:) i like this one, and i do think its unique, ive never smelled sg like that.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Feminine, delicate, sensual, sweet but not invasive, long lasting.

Wookie
Wookie

I feel very sexy wearing it and it lasts all day.

Pure Purple by Hugo Boss 3.50 out of 5 based on 349 ratings and 77 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hugo Boss Pure Purple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hugo Boss Pure Purple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Purple by Hugo Boss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Purple by Hugo Boss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.