Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Ciel d`Airain Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men
dislike

sour
savory
Ciel d`Airain Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures Ciel d`Airain Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures Ciel d`Airain Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures

Ciel d`Airain by Huitieme Art Parfums is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Ciel d`Airain was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Guillaume. The fragrance features fruity notes, olive, pear wood and amber.

Fruity Notes Olive Pear Wood Amber

Figue Fruitee

Ciel d`Airain Fragrance Reviews

cul-de-sac
cul-de-sac

I was very surprised when this masterpiece didn't evolve well in daytime. i thought i bought the wrong fragrance, i tried it in the evening just before the perfume shop closed. I loved it from the top notes to the base. next day i sprayed twice, on skin and on my shirt. both areas gave me exotic fruity vibrations. i was upset and smelt only coconut, like in bronze goddess 2010.
In the evening i gave Ciel d`Airain another chance to show me hidden treasures of Pierre Guillaume and it works. I felt indescribable mix around soft fruity accord with delightful sharpness. It tickles your nose and keeps your thoughts not in this world. I'm very pleased to feel this modern and minimalistic music suite. It's like one thin sound which knits with random piano. It's like ryuichi sakamoto piano experiment.
I definitely think this fragrance stands out from the others few components perfumes.

Massive Fig note in the opening which has all the juiciness and green qualities you'd expect, It's wild but not as much as diptyque's Philosykos. That lasts a few minutes then you're treated to a delicate woody amber.
I'm not familiar with pear wood to be honest but the smell here is a fruity wood accord which I find very appealing. The drydown is delicate and blossom like... a kind of peachy powder.
I'd prefer it on a woman, not that it's feminine but I don't think I'd wear it.
Hasn't blown me away but is a very interesting start for a house which doesn't use conventional notes. I'm looking forward to some of the other samples I have.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I agree with Finzi below. I too love this scent but struggle with the longevity. I just used a heavier hand so let's see if that helps.

But this is one of those scents that just makes you happy. Immediately my mood lifted and I feel more energetic. It also helps to clear the mind, get you focused. Funny how scents can do that, isn't it?

Ciele doesn't deteriorate into a stink fest, nor do any of the notes amplify on me. It remains calm throughout, silently fading away. I don't get olive so much as wood, and any fruit notes are restrained. Just charming.

finzi
finzi

Having tried Philosykos, Premier Figuier and Premier Figuier Extreme, the hunt was on for a fig fragrance with that added extra something.

This is it! Ciel d'Airain is fruitier and fuller than Philosykos, which was a tad too green for my taste, not to mention a little thin and insubstantial. I prefer it to the L'Artisan creations - I found those a little heavy on the coconuts.

I LOVE this perfume. It's the perfect balance of fruits and woods. It feels full-bodied and well-rounded compared to other figs I've tried (could that be due to the presence of amber?). Having said that, this is not a heavy scent and I would feel comfortable wearing this any time, any season, any place. Once it dries down to base notes, the amber is more noticable and quite lovely against the coconuts.

My only reservation about this is the longevity. It's very faint about 3-4 hours after application, have to press my nose very close to my skin. Need to retest, see if I can make it last longer!

Lovely stuff :-D May not be a very "true" representation of fig, but it is a truly lovely scent.

michali
michali

Totaly Fig perfume. Bitter silightly sweet.
Similar to Bissumin fig perfume.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Opens very tropical- coconut, pineapple- very light and fresh, drying down into a milky fig.

Sa Majeste la Rose
Sa Majeste la Rose

For me it smells like a fresh green figue leaf. A little bitter. I would love to have a bottle of this one for summer.

Adrien02
Adrien02

Sweet, airy greenery. So unexpected but very nice. It is uplifting to my senses whenever I smell where I've sprayed it. Reminds me of being outdoors on a beautiful summer day among lush fruity greenery by the water. Mmmm. . . want to take a bite of this perfume.

Natalia78
Natalia78

I am dying to try that one. I don't think they are available in London UK as of yet, though.
Was looking for perfect pear fragrance for quite awhile now, and except discontinued Sunny Frutti by Escada, I didn't manage to detect a dominant pear note anywhere else. Ready to splurge out over 95 EU for this perfume without even trying it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Huitieme Art Parfums Ciel d`Airain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Huitieme Art Parfums Ciel d`Airain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ciel d`Airain by Huitieme Art Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ciel d`Airain by Huitieme Art Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.